Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Snowed-In Socials
1 2
[size=4][i]Whether you approached this well-hidden lair with a purpose, or merely tumbled upon it by accident in the snow, you are greeted boisterously by a flashily dressed Imperial...[/i][/size] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34602091] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/346021/34602091_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [color=#199696]"What's this? A guest? [i]Whoever[/i] would have thought someone would come here, what with all the ice and snow!"[/color] he chortled, claws tapping against the previously mentioned ice in a playful manner. He moved in smooth, precise steps; light on his feet, and crackling with an upbeat energy. [color=#199696]"Perhaps...I could entertain you with a tale or two? A dance, maybe? You'll be here a while, I dare say -- that snow storm looks to be rearing its ugly head once more! We may not be the liveliest of dragons here, but we're good for a little chat! Well...[i]most[/i] of us."[/color] -------------- [quote]Hello there, the name's Gin! I've seen a few of these sorts of threads pop up now and again, and quite frankly, they look fun! I'd love to get to know you & your dragons here. Simply drop any dragon you wish in a post, and I'll pick a dragon from my lair to strike up a conversation with them. You can initiate as well, if you like or have a topic in mind, and you can request any dragon in my lair to have yours speak with. These will likely try to be kept to one reply each, but if it's something you wish to continue, simply PM me. It can be any sort of topic, so let your imagination be free! Just try not to make anyone else uncomfortable, if you can.
Whether you approached this well-hidden lair with a purpose, or merely tumbled upon it by accident in the snow, you are greeted boisterously by a flashily dressed Imperial...

"What's this? A guest? Whoever would have thought someone would come here, what with all the ice and snow!" he chortled, claws tapping against the previously mentioned ice in a playful manner. He moved in smooth, precise steps; light on his feet, and crackling with an upbeat energy. "Perhaps...I could entertain you with a tale or two? A dance, maybe? You'll be here a while, I dare say -- that snow storm looks to be rearing its ugly head once more! We may not be the liveliest of dragons here, but we're good for a little chat! Well...most of us."

Quote:
Hello there, the name's Gin! I've seen a few of these sorts of threads pop up now and again, and quite frankly, they look fun! I'd love to get to know you & your dragons here.

Simply drop any dragon you wish in a post, and I'll pick a dragon from my lair to strike up a conversation with them. You can initiate as well, if you like or have a topic in mind, and you can request any dragon in my lair to have yours speak with. These will likely try to be kept to one reply each, but if it's something you wish to continue, simply PM me.

It can be any sort of topic, so let your imagination be free! Just try not to make anyone else uncomfortable, if you can.
Rules
  • This is for fun! I want you to have fun with it, and I want to have fun with it!
  • Please be respectful to others, and to myself.
  • I would kindly ask you to only post one dragon in a post, but feel free to post more than once with other dragons!
Rules
  • This is for fun! I want you to have fun with it, and I want to have fun with it!
  • Please be respectful to others, and to myself.
  • I would kindly ask you to only post one dragon in a post, but feel free to post more than once with other dragons!
@OddJobs [center][color=orangered][i]A small, oddly-coloured creature tumbles into the lair one snowy day. It lands face first, stubby legs sprawled and tail stuck straight up in the air. It sits up and shakes, sending flurries of snow and...are those cookies?...flying all over the place. Bits of the white substance seem to collect in the large skin folds that litter this creature's mid-section, and it blinks the powdery remains out of its large, oval-shaped eyes. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38592270] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385923/38592270_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]"Snello :3"[/b] Although it is not certain whether or not Snaggy the Scraggy chanced upon this lair or came here purposefully, a few things are plan: she is cold, she is hungry, and she really, REALLY, loves scarves.
@OddJobs
A small, oddly-coloured creature tumbles into the lair one snowy day. It lands face first, stubby legs sprawled and tail stuck straight up in the air. It sits up and shakes, sending flurries of snow and...are those cookies?...flying all over the place. Bits of the white substance seem to collect in the large skin folds that litter this creature's mid-section, and it blinks the powdery remains out of its large, oval-shaped eyes.

38592270_350.png

"Snello :3"
Although it is not certain whether or not Snaggy the Scraggy chanced upon this lair or came here purposefully, a few things are plan: she is cold, she is hungry, and she really, REALLY, loves scarves.
He accidentally flies in snow lair who is not a big fan of snow. He shivered in such cold weather. He lands on the cliff, he liked to see so beauty sunset his wife have. He shivered again,[color=#ffb43b]" Tho I wonder why I go to snow lair instead of my warm lair whereas my wife is waiting for me? [/color] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32663004] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326631/32663004_350.png[/img] [/url] [color=#ffb43b]"If my instinct telling me that I should be waiting for someone to come here to talk to me just once a while, to talk and expressed."[/color] He nodded himself and sitting on the edge of the cliff, watching sunset and daydreaming.
He accidentally flies in snow lair who is not a big fan of snow. He shivered in such cold weather. He lands on the cliff, he liked to see so beauty sunset his wife have. He shivered again," Tho I wonder why I go to snow lair instead of my warm lair whereas my wife is waiting for me?

32663004_350.png

"If my instinct telling me that I should be waiting for someone to come here to talk to me just once a while, to talk and expressed." He nodded himself and sitting on the edge of the cliff, watching sunset and daydreaming.
@Skydust It wasn't often they had such young visitors, whether the weather was calm or stormy. Hindyn craned his neck down to look at the young one, the ruff of feathers on his neck puffing out in curiosity. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27616228] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276163/27616228_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [color=#D9B104]"...Hello there, little one. Are you lost?"[/color] he hummed out, bringing his head down more to the Snapper's level. Icy eyes blinked down at the scattering of cookies, a wispy chuckle working its way up from the Coatl's throat. [color=#D9B104]"A sweet-lover, hm? Well, on a cold day like this, the best thing to go with cookies is a hot mug of cocoa. Come, little one, we have warm nests for hatchlings to rest in. We may share a drink and a snack together, and perhaps, you may tell me where you wandered in from. I'm sure your caretakers are rather worried for you."[/color] He used a careful paw to guide the small dragon to her stubby feet, and then brought her to one of the downy nests in the lair. He helped her in, tucking all the soft material close to her snow-chilled body, and then curled about the nest himself, draping one of his colorful wings to help insulate the youngster.
@Skydust

It wasn't often they had such young visitors, whether the weather was calm or stormy. Hindyn craned his neck down to look at the young one, the ruff of feathers on his neck puffing out in curiosity.

"...Hello there, little one. Are you lost?" he hummed out, bringing his head down more to the Snapper's level. Icy eyes blinked down at the scattering of cookies, a wispy chuckle working its way up from the Coatl's throat. "A sweet-lover, hm? Well, on a cold day like this, the best thing to go with cookies is a hot mug of cocoa. Come, little one, we have warm nests for hatchlings to rest in. We may share a drink and a snack together, and perhaps, you may tell me where you wandered in from. I'm sure your caretakers are rather worried for you."

He used a careful paw to guide the small dragon to her stubby feet, and then brought her to one of the downy nests in the lair. He helped her in, tucking all the soft material close to her snow-chilled body, and then curled about the nest himself, draping one of his colorful wings to help insulate the youngster.
Oh man, I love these threads, they're always so much fun!! @OddJobs [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=66716] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/668/66716_350.png[/img] [/url] Being an experienced traveling merchant, Wayward isn't so unaccustomed to trekking through the Southern Icefield, and yet no matter how well planned his trips may be, he almost always ends up seeking shelter from a storm or two. With one such storm on his heels, the old merchant is beyond relieved to have found a lair in such a remote location, and a friendly lair at that. Wayward smiles amiably at the Imperial who greets him, impressed at the large dragons grace. "Ah! Thank you so much for your hospitality, I would have been in trouble had I not found your lair! I don't need much, just a place to rest and store my wares and..." the wildclaw pauses a moment before flashing a wry smile that reaches his eyes, "perhaps someone to share a drink with?" [/center]
Oh man, I love these threads, they're always so much fun!!

@OddJobs

66716_350.png

Being an experienced traveling merchant, Wayward isn't so unaccustomed to trekking through the Southern Icefield, and yet no matter how well planned his trips may be, he almost always ends up seeking shelter from a storm or two. With one such storm on his heels, the old merchant is beyond relieved to have found a lair in such a remote location, and a friendly lair at that. Wayward smiles amiably at the Imperial who greets him, impressed at the large dragons grace.
"Ah! Thank you so much for your hospitality, I would have been in trouble had I not found your lair! I don't need much, just a place to rest and store my wares and..." the wildclaw pauses a moment before flashing a wry smile that reaches his eyes, "perhaps someone to share a drink with?"
2Pt1rRp.png

ex5BGkW.png
@OddJobs A small ruby and rose fae dragon roughly landed, fell, on the ground just outside the lair. Rolling head over tea kettle the poor little thing ended up inside the lair. He was shivering harshly from the bitter ice and snow. Fiorello tried to stand up once more to move on, he did not want to be in trouble for invading someone else's lair. Unfortunately, it was easy to see he wasn't going to go anywhere soon; as his little legs gave out from under him sending him back down to the ground. Fiorello groaned and slowly started to drag his body out of the lair. Why did the Clan Leader send him? On of the guardians or mirrors would have been better. Now he is going to die in the middle of nowhere, either from the cold or from the owner of this lair. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38127802] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381279/38127802_350.png[/img] [/url]
@OddJobs

A small ruby and rose fae dragon roughly landed, fell, on the ground just outside the lair. Rolling head over tea kettle the poor little thing ended up inside the lair. He was shivering harshly from the bitter ice and snow. Fiorello tried to stand up once more to move on, he did not want to be in trouble for invading someone else's lair. Unfortunately, it was easy to see he wasn't going to go anywhere soon; as his little legs gave out from under him sending him back down to the ground. Fiorello groaned and slowly started to drag his body out of the lair. Why did the Clan Leader send him? On of the guardians or mirrors would have been better. Now he is going to die in the middle of nowhere, either from the cold or from the owner of this lair.

38127802_350.png
I love these kinds of threads ^-^ @OddJobs [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39684213] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/396843/39684213_350.png[/img] [/url] A relatively small Pearlcatcher stood at the entrance to the lair. He was shivering, but trying his best to keep his composure. Due to living in the Shifting Expanse his whole life, this was Hal's first time dealing with the extreme cold. It seemed he was doing everything he could to prevent his left arm, which had some kind of gauntlet on it, from touching the frozen ground. He looked up at the grand Imperial before him. "Erm... hello. My name is Hal. Any chance you have somewhere warm I could stay for a little while? My whatsit here doesn't mix well with the cold. I'd really ap-ap-appreciate it," he said as he held up his left arm. He clearly had trouble getting the word 'appreciate' out, but he managed.
I love these kinds of threads ^-^

@OddJobs

39684213_350.png

A relatively small Pearlcatcher stood at the entrance to the lair. He was shivering, but trying his best to keep his composure. Due to living in the Shifting Expanse his whole life, this was Hal's first time dealing with the extreme cold. It seemed he was doing everything he could to prevent his left arm, which had some kind of gauntlet on it, from touching the frozen ground.

He looked up at the grand Imperial before him. "Erm... hello. My name is Hal. Any chance you have somewhere warm I could stay for a little while? My whatsit here doesn't mix well with the cold. I'd really ap-ap-appreciate it," he said as he held up his left arm. He clearly had trouble getting the word 'appreciate' out, but he managed.
BigShotModelS3.png
@OddJobs [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39674767] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/396748/39674767_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [indent][size=4][font=Century][color=darkslategray] A shadowy dragon stood near the entrance, a thick layer of snow blanketing on top of the Wildclaw. Though she was a dragon of Shadow, she had moved and lived into an ice clan, adapting to the harsh environment. The storm was nothing new to her, however she still took advantage of any kind of shelter that happened to be in her path during her hunts. A huff of air before she shook her entire body, ridding herself of the snow that wished to freeze to her furry feathers and armor. With a quick glance back to the storm, she knew that she would have to search for her master later, trusting that he will be alright in the storm as he had lived in snow far longer than she had. For now, she brought her focus back to the other dragons that had made shelter here, giving a short snort before there was a low rumbling growl as she furthered herself inside, her claws clicking against the ground. "This place seems to see many visitors because of storms like this..." She murmured, not exactly concerned if anyone heard her or not - it wasn't rare for her to talk to herself. With no warning, she walked up to what she could assume is the dragon in charge of the lair, pausing once in front of them to turn her head and taking out one of the slabs of meat that showed signs that it was freshly killed. "Payment for staying here..." Though her master was a thief, she was taught respect and when to give when it concerned her health and life. Without waiting for any kind of response, she turned to walk over to the side, settling down and taking this time to preen her frozen damp feathers of her wings. [/color][/font][/size][/indent]
@OddJobs
A shadowy dragon stood near the entrance, a thick layer of snow blanketing on top of the Wildclaw. Though she was a dragon of Shadow, she had moved and lived into an ice clan, adapting to the harsh environment. The storm was nothing new to her, however she still took advantage of any kind of shelter that happened to be in her path during her hunts.

A huff of air before she shook her entire body, ridding herself of the snow that wished to freeze to her furry feathers and armor. With a quick glance back to the storm, she knew that she would have to search for her master later, trusting that he will be alright in the storm as he had lived in snow far longer than she had. For now, she brought her focus back to the other dragons that had made shelter here, giving a short snort before there was a low rumbling growl as she furthered herself inside, her claws clicking against the ground.

"This place seems to see many visitors because of storms like this..." She murmured, not exactly concerned if anyone heard her or not - it wasn't rare for her to talk to herself. With no warning, she walked up to what she could assume is the dragon in charge of the lair, pausing once in front of them to turn her head and taking out one of the slabs of meat that showed signs that it was freshly killed. "Payment for staying here..." Though her master was a thief, she was taught respect and when to give when it concerned her health and life. Without waiting for any kind of response, she turned to walk over to the side, settling down and taking this time to preen her frozen damp feathers of her wings.
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
@howlerwolf The snow wasn't something Penelo was overly fond of, as she often got lost in drifts and had to get fished out by one of the others. But, what was fun to her, was making snowballs and tossing them at other dragons -- her small size coming in handy for hiding away to laugh and laugh all to herself. Why, she spotted a perfect target out by the cliff there, with his back all turned away from her and everything! Nothing like a good ambush for a prank! The little Fae was molding some snow into a ball, carefully gliding closer and closer to the other dragon, when she noticed how he shivered. Letting the half-formed snow slip through her claws, Penelo fluttered over to the brightly colored Sky Dancer, her head tilting in curiosity. He stood out against the snow quite easily, but with the sunset as a backdrop, he fit right in. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28167604] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281677/28167604_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Piping up in a squeaky voice, she spoke, [color=#DFC017]"You know, I've heard of dragons who sit out in the snow, and they turn into ice sculptures! You sure you wanna risk that?"[/color] Of course, this was simply the little trickster trying to get a reaction, and was not at all based on any fact. [color=#DFC017]"Although...with those colors, you'd make a pretty icicle,"[/color] she added with a sly look.
@howlerwolf

The snow wasn't something Penelo was overly fond of, as she often got lost in drifts and had to get fished out by one of the others. But, what was fun to her, was making snowballs and tossing them at other dragons -- her small size coming in handy for hiding away to laugh and laugh all to herself.

Why, she spotted a perfect target out by the cliff there, with his back all turned away from her and everything! Nothing like a good ambush for a prank!

The little Fae was molding some snow into a ball, carefully gliding closer and closer to the other dragon, when she noticed how he shivered. Letting the half-formed snow slip through her claws, Penelo fluttered over to the brightly colored Sky Dancer, her head tilting in curiosity. He stood out against the snow quite easily, but with the sunset as a backdrop, he fit right in.

Piping up in a squeaky voice, she spoke, "You know, I've heard of dragons who sit out in the snow, and they turn into ice sculptures! You sure you wanna risk that?" Of course, this was simply the little trickster trying to get a reaction, and was not at all based on any fact. "Although...with those colors, you'd make a pretty icicle," she added with a sly look.
1 2