Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Alchemist's Tools has Relocated!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 95 96
@ZenithNadir @Aurelicia @Impception @VulpixSerpens @DreamingSunset @Holysnacks @GaijinIxchel @RobotNix @kiryne @SilverChilver @Lyme @Kveldulfr @magicalnonbinary @FaerieDae @TheTigersDen @Shadowfire1223 I have three Gen 2s available. They are on the AH for 15g each. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39703996][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/397040/39703996_350.png[/img][/url] Male [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39703997][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/397040/39703997_350.png[/img][/url] Female [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39703998][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/397040/39703998_350.png[/img][/url] Male [/center]
@ZenithNadir @Aurelicia @Impception @VulpixSerpens @DreamingSunset @Holysnacks @GaijinIxchel @RobotNix @kiryne @SilverChilver @Lyme @Kveldulfr @magicalnonbinary @FaerieDae @TheTigersDen @Shadowfire1223

I have three Gen 2s available. They are on the AH for 15g each.

39703996_350.png
Male

39703997_350.png
Female

39703998_350.png
Male
yKxZnmf.png
@CuddlyHippo

I'm eyeing your pumpkin girl.

Just to be clear, train her to level 10 for registration, and then breed to continue the line?

Do I exalt her after an acceptable hatch? Do I have to choose off the first nest? This is fascinating!
@CuddlyHippo

I'm eyeing your pumpkin girl.

Just to be clear, train her to level 10 for registration, and then breed to continue the line?

Do I exalt her after an acceptable hatch? Do I have to choose off the first nest? This is fascinating!
Are you ready for a scary story...?ZNP42DI.png o94-d1-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d2-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d3-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d4-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d5-Color-Blind-Brat.png
@ColorBlindBrat Yes, you train her to level 10 for registration and then breed to continue the line. You do not have to exalt her after an acceptable hatch, but you can. Their mother, Alice (my girl), has had multiple nests for the project and she stays around b/c i love her colors. So no, it does not have to be from the first nest. You can list the results of every nest on here and they can be sold/given away from here.
@ColorBlindBrat Yes, you train her to level 10 for registration and then breed to continue the line. You do not have to exalt her after an acceptable hatch, but you can. Their mother, Alice (my girl), has had multiple nests for the project and she stays around b/c i love her colors. So no, it does not have to be from the first nest. You can list the results of every nest on here and they can be sold/given away from here.
bEvLAND.png
@mercurialwings

for some reason I'm not getting alerts when I get pinged on here...

wouldya mind holding that tangerine boy for me until tomorrow? ;~;
@mercurialwings

for some reason I'm not getting alerts when I get pinged on here...

wouldya mind holding that tangerine boy for me until tomorrow? ;~;
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
@Shadowfire1223: Hmm, that's odd. I'll double-check how your name is listed in the pinglist in a sec here.

Definitely can do that for you~ I'll put him in a trade, so that you can leave notes/add funds when you're ready. :)

//Edit: Really weird. There's nothing different spelling that I can see with the PL. Maybe FR is being flaky with the pings.
@Shadowfire1223: Hmm, that's odd. I'll double-check how your name is listed in the pinglist in a sec here.

Definitely can do that for you~ I'll put him in a trade, so that you can leave notes/add funds when you're ready. :)

//Edit: Really weird. There's nothing different spelling that I can see with the PL. Maybe FR is being flaky with the pings.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

must be! I only realized when I was glancing through the legacy project directory (because apparently I want to do All of Them *rolls eyes @ self*)

thank you!! :D
@mercurialwings

must be! I only realized when I was glancing through the legacy project directory (because apparently I want to do All of Them *rolls eyes @ self*)

thank you!! :D
@Shadowfire1223: Lol, I hear you there regarding wanting to participate in all the projects. XD I had to tell myself stop because...well, lair space issues. ;x;
@Shadowfire1223: Lol, I hear you there regarding wanting to participate in all the projects. XD I had to tell myself stop because...well, lair space issues. ;x;
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

I'mma have that problem soon (until I buy more space) >_> but family legacy projects are just...my jam. I luv it.

or I do now. possibly not so much when I have an entire page of them because my self-control is Lacking.

(no regrets tho)
@mercurialwings

I'mma have that problem soon (until I buy more space) >_> but family legacy projects are just...my jam. I luv it.

or I do now. possibly not so much when I have an entire page of them because my self-control is Lacking.

(no regrets tho)
@Shadowfire1223: I can completely agree, especially when the group is very friendly. :) Aside from this one, I'm mostly invested in the Night Warrior and Dawnguard family projects.

Ideally, I'd love to have a lot of the other families crossed into the ATs, which is part of the reason why I don't have any color or gene restrictions. However, I'm thinking that later down the line I'll make some perks for certain things like coordinated/matching colors or max level as small achievements. I have a lot of ideas, just not the time to sit and iron it all out. x__x;
@Shadowfire1223: I can completely agree, especially when the group is very friendly. :) Aside from this one, I'm mostly invested in the Night Warrior and Dawnguard family projects.

Ideally, I'd love to have a lot of the other families crossed into the ATs, which is part of the reason why I don't have any color or gene restrictions. However, I'm thinking that later down the line I'll make some perks for certain things like coordinated/matching colors or max level as small achievements. I have a lot of ideas, just not the time to sit and iron it all out. x__x;
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

I agree, the dawnguard and night warrior both got me hard. I have two dawnguards now, and I kinda wanna get a third for the new third sibling, pffft

oooh, I like!!

the colours of gen 0 and their kids would work really well with dawnguard especially! I'm not sure about night warrior, though your dirt/carrot boy and cuddlyhippos skys are quite dark, so I'd think they could work as well with the right mate.

both my dawnguards are, of course, male. good job, me.
@mercurialwings

I agree, the dawnguard and night warrior both got me hard. I have two dawnguards now, and I kinda wanna get a third for the new third sibling, pffft

oooh, I like!!

the colours of gen 0 and their kids would work really well with dawnguard especially! I'm not sure about night warrior, though your dirt/carrot boy and cuddlyhippos skys are quite dark, so I'd think they could work as well with the right mate.

both my dawnguards are, of course, male. good job, me.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 95 96