Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Show me your dream outfits!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Houndstooth
As a VERY light flight I'm in love with Broken Seer. MY AESTHETIC.
@Houndstooth
As a VERY light flight I'm in love with Broken Seer. MY AESTHETIC.
@ghostdetective
Honestly if I didn't like Plague so much I would be in Light, yall have such nice aesthetics going on! Ospen, the one in the Shadow King outfit, is actually a light dragon and I was *trying* to go for a Hewn City aesthetic but... he just looks shadowy
@ghostdetective
Honestly if I didn't like Plague so much I would be in Light, yall have such nice aesthetics going on! Ospen, the one in the Shadow King outfit, is actually a light dragon and I was *trying* to go for a Hewn City aesthetic but... he just looks shadowy
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
Viper Clan Black Hat
Ronin White Hat

Oh man I can't wait for my cowboy samurais- wait what do you mean katanas are gem apparel? (And the seaspray coat... come back pirate apparel.)

Moon Princess

This one's not too bad I'm just kind of lazy.
Viper Clan Black Hat
Ronin White Hat

Oh man I can't wait for my cowboy samurais- wait what do you mean katanas are gem apparel? (And the seaspray coat... come back pirate apparel.)

Moon Princess

This one's not too bad I'm just kind of lazy.
@pheonyx
I'm not exaggerating when I say that's the only time I've ever LIKED the western apparel. I LOVE westerns, but it never seems to look good on dragons. That looks SO COOL.
@pheonyx
I'm not exaggerating when I say that's the only time I've ever LIKED the western apparel. I LOVE westerns, but it never seems to look good on dragons. That looks SO COOL.
i have, so many!, i hope its alright to post them! i tried to cut them down, but its still so much ;X;

(also, if you like my outfits and like them/try em on a dragon, show me!! id love 2 see it, or how u change it :OOO)

some of them are nearly complete, (like alchem and breathe):

alchem
breathe

some im just starting to work on (majyyks, no return, wraith 2.0, pastel growth, and lagoon mist):

majyyks
no return
wraith 2.0
pastel growth
lagoon mist

some im Waiting for those Lucky Coli Drops (slick and who wore it better?):

slick
who wore is better?

one is just, it looks rlly pretty (but like heck i know of a dragon to wear it):
fallen angel 2.0

and the others are like, once in a blue moon, i dreamed upon a star status (the friggen rest of em :"D):

sheltered prince
fae ring
lil miss zoo
hearth home
night shadows
summer haze
backpacking
nereid
overseer

the dressing room is a serious problem for me... im gonna b so b r o k e

at least im okay with taking my sweet, slow time ^^

edIT: DONT EBEN TALK ABT THE SKIIINS
at least... my aspirations tend 2 b fest skins, so just... slightly,,, marginally more achievable :'D
i have, so many!, i hope its alright to post them! i tried to cut them down, but its still so much ;X;

(also, if you like my outfits and like them/try em on a dragon, show me!! id love 2 see it, or how u change it :OOO)

some of them are nearly complete, (like alchem and breathe):

alchem
breathe

some im just starting to work on (majyyks, no return, wraith 2.0, pastel growth, and lagoon mist):

majyyks
no return
wraith 2.0
pastel growth
lagoon mist

some im Waiting for those Lucky Coli Drops (slick and who wore it better?):

slick
who wore is better?

one is just, it looks rlly pretty (but like heck i know of a dragon to wear it):
fallen angel 2.0

and the others are like, once in a blue moon, i dreamed upon a star status (the friggen rest of em :"D):

sheltered prince
fae ring
lil miss zoo
hearth home
night shadows
summer haze
backpacking
nereid
overseer

the dressing room is a serious problem for me... im gonna b so b r o k e

at least im okay with taking my sweet, slow time ^^

edIT: DONT EBEN TALK ABT THE SKIIINS
at least... my aspirations tend 2 b fest skins, so just... slightly,,, marginally more achievable :'D
ctYHVNq.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.png
@notcharmed
Man I've been saving up dark tulips from the coliseum forever, but it's slow going to get the flowerfall. OTL

Summer haze is also very pretty! I have three themes in my lair I feel. Spring green, pink, and gold.
@notcharmed
Man I've been saving up dark tulips from the coliseum forever, but it's slow going to get the flowerfall. OTL

Summer haze is also very pretty! I have three themes in my lair I feel. Spring green, pink, and gold.
ah, thank you! aestas is getting there, but as of now he hasn't progressed and is a tad stagnant, but oooh boy, the dr awakened in me a love for the flowerfalls, rip my weak wrists.

ah, thank you! aestas is getting there, but as of now he hasn't progressed and is a tad stagnant, but oooh boy, the dr awakened in me a love for the flowerfalls, rip my weak wrists.

ctYHVNq.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.png
Guess I'll.... BUMP
Guess I'll.... BUMP
most of my current wanted outfits are for upcoming fandragons.. wow...

these two are my favorites from the bunch that i'm working on; rip me and apparel slots orz
Blood Sweat & Tears
WINGS
House of Cards

but for now, here are some outfits i'm working towards (and some that may be added onto possibly) for a couple of g1s and some others!
ace
june
toujun
all of it

you have reminded me of the dreamworld known as the dressing room i should mess around in it more
most of my current wanted outfits are for upcoming fandragons.. wow...

these two are my favorites from the bunch that i'm working on; rip me and apparel slots orz
Blood Sweat & Tears
WINGS
House of Cards

but for now, here are some outfits i'm working towards (and some that may be added onto possibly) for a couple of g1s and some others!
ace
june
toujun
all of it

you have reminded me of the dreamworld known as the dressing room i should mess around in it more
ABPmSkY.gif
___ > hi, i'm key! | he/they/she | fr+3
_
> art shop (prodartivity! closed atm) | sales
_
> ocs, motw, ror

_____
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=9&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=1103,2846,2851,5161,1104,12923,6527,17140&xt=dressing.png[/img] [outfit=102612] I need my dog snapper now! I just made it out of boredom, and figured out that I really like it. It even uses 8 slots, which is how many I have unlocked! I'm going to find a dragon for it after I hatch a nest in two days. Edit: And another thing. I encourage you to make your own variants with the other capes![/center]
dummy?breed=9&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=1103,2846,2851,5161,1104,12923,6527,17140&xt=dressing.png
Not Found

I need my dog snapper now! I just made it out of boredom, and figured out that I really like it. It even uses 8 slots, which is how many I have unlocked! I'm going to find a dragon for it after I hatch a nest in two days.

Edit: And another thing. I encourage you to make your own variants with the other capes!
1 2 3 4 5 6