Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [PWYW] Kairo's Lair Reviews {CLOSED}
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85
@kairo aah are you sure? that was so fast, i wasn't expecting to be beaten to it in a matter of minutes!! thank you very much for taking my review though, i appreciate it a ton ;o;
@kairo aah are you sure? that was so fast, i wasn't expecting to be beaten to it in a matter of minutes!! thank you very much for taking my review though, i appreciate it a ton ;o;
@Theorem
Yup, it's not problem! I love doing these–it's so fun to see unique dragons and read through their lore.

Honestly I'm surprised by how fast the slots were taken as well. I mean wow. I had no idea these would be popular
@Theorem
Yup, it's not problem! I love doing these–it's so fun to see unique dragons and read through their lore.

Honestly I'm surprised by how fast the slots were taken as well. I mean wow. I had no idea these would be popular
9CxYF0H.png
[font=calibri]@Quinineer [columns][size=6][b][font=mistral]Lenore[/font][/b] ----- [font=calibri]It almost [i]bothers[/i] me how good Lenore looks. Seriously–I just can’t get over how beautiful that accent looks, and how it contrasts beautifully with the reds and blacks and greys of her colors and apparel. Okay, if you somehow–I don’t know–find Lenore missing, and if you happen to find her in the lair of a user named “Kairo” who possesses the same exact dragons that I have, just know it was [i]not[/i] me; it was actually some impostor who made clones of my dragons, and I am not to blame. Okay? Right! Anyways, in all seriousness, DAAAAAAANG. I’m not a huge fan of female spirals by any means, and it takes a lot for me to even admire one, but Lenore here is [i]stunning.[/i] Your apparel choices for her are flawless–the black lace apparel looks magnificent and stands out wonderfully against the glowing orange hues of her accent, and the daredevil cover is the perfect little finishing touch that brings her whole outfit together. Now, if you excuse me, I’m going to go find that accent just so I can have a glowing lava noodle like you do. Oh, Lenore’s lore [s]ha, it rhymes[/s] is wonderful. So beautifully written, it captured me from the first sentence. There’s so much more I want to know about Lenore as well! She’s such an interesting character, and I look forward to learning how her relationship with Sosthenes progresses, and I can’t wait to learn what Meredith is planning. [s]Yeah, I might just binge-read all of your lore when I get the time.[/s] [/font] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30943326] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/309434/30943326_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] [columns][size=6][b][font=mistral]Meredith[/font][/b] ----- [font=calibri]Before I delve into and get hopelessly immersed in Meredith’s lore, I’m going to state a few things: 1) holy crap this dragon is pretty, 2) I think I need a few more green and blue dragons in my lair, and 3) how does one obtain such a stunning dragon without sacrificing their right hand. Meredith is so disgustingly gorgeous. I just–I can’t–how!? She looks amazing as is, and even though she only has two genes, both look wonderful and only contribute to the beautiful collage of apparel that you have adorned her in. Skink adds a beautiful shade of yellow to the mix, and her marvelous wings look fabulous next to the grove sylvan dress. Oh, and speaking of the sylvan dress, your taste in apparel is A+. Everything looks beautiful, and I’m also super intrigued as to [i]how the headwrap looks so good.[/i] I would never even consider adding that to her, and it actually looks really nice?? I feel like it will play a huge part in her lore, and I can’t wait to see if I’m correct. Whoa there, Meridith is absolutely diabolical. I can’t exactly say that I had expected anything different after reading Lenore’s lore [s]pfft it still makes me laugh that that rhymes[/s] but she’s so much more malevolent then I had thought her to be–which makes her all the more intriguing. Meredith’s character is so well put-together (if you know what I mean), it’s almost as if you strung the traits that make up her personality together to form a very long and very evil chain. Also, I see I was right about that headwrap being a part of her lore! A-ha! [s]I feel so proud of myself now.[/s] And, oh my god, the ending of her lore is just AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME. I am basically crying over how good your lore is. [/font] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30255028] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/302551/30255028_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] [columns][size=6][b][font=mistral]Sosthenes[/font][/b] ----- [font=Calibri]Oh, Sosthenes is beautiful! He looks like such a serene dragon [s]I feel bad that he’s Meredith’s liegeman D:[/s] His genes really maximize the potential of his colors, and I especially love how runes looks against his primary! But truly, I am in love with his outfit. You have such a great taste in apparel, and I love what you did with his two front feet–you know, how you layered the claws and the sylvan bracelets. That’s something I haven’t seen before, and I really want to give it a try! His accent looks wonderful as well, and really contributes to the whole “peaceful and serene” thing that I mentioned a few sentences back. Overall, Sosthenes looks wonderful, and I wouldn’t hesitate to steal him! *screaming* No!!! Sosthenes, she’s evil!!! Don’t do thissssssss. D,: Ugh, from what I have gathered so far, I really adore Sosthenes’ character. I love him too much for him to submit to the crazy, evil creature that is Meredith! No! I don’t accept this! This will not stand! Someone please help my little smol bean Sosthenes–he’s lost and confused and he needs a hug. [/font] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31565321] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315654/31565321_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] [font=calibri]I sincerely hope you enjoyed the review, because I thoroughly enjoyed reading your lore! Send payment over whenever you want, and if you'd like, feel free to leave a customer review! Thank you so much for ordering, and I hope you see you around here again!
@Quinineer

Lenore

It almost bothers me how good Lenore looks. Seriously–I just can’t get over how beautiful that accent looks, and how it contrasts beautifully with the reds and blacks and greys of her colors and apparel. Okay, if you somehow–I don’t know–find Lenore missing, and if you happen to find her in the lair of a user named “Kairo” who possesses the same exact dragons that I have, just know it was not me; it was actually some impostor who made clones of my dragons, and I am not to blame. Okay? Right! Anyways, in all seriousness, DAAAAAAANG. I’m not a huge fan of female spirals by any means, and it takes a lot for me to even admire one, but Lenore here is stunning. Your apparel choices for her are flawless–the black lace apparel looks magnificent and stands out wonderfully against the glowing orange hues of her accent, and the daredevil cover is the perfect little finishing touch that brings her whole outfit together. Now, if you excuse me, I’m going to go find that accent just so I can have a glowing lava noodle like you do.

Oh, Lenore’s lore ha, it rhymes is wonderful. So beautifully written, it captured me from the first sentence. There’s so much more I want to know about Lenore as well! She’s such an interesting character, and I look forward to learning how her relationship with Sosthenes progresses, and I can’t wait to learn what Meredith is planning. Yeah, I might just binge-read all of your lore when I get the time.

30943326_350.png

Meredith

Before I delve into and get hopelessly immersed in Meredith’s lore, I’m going to state a few things: 1) holy crap this dragon is pretty, 2) I think I need a few more green and blue dragons in my lair, and 3) how does one obtain such a stunning dragon without sacrificing their right hand.

Meredith is so disgustingly gorgeous. I just–I can’t–how!? She looks amazing as is, and even though she only has two genes, both look wonderful and only contribute to the beautiful collage of apparel that you have adorned her in. Skink adds a beautiful shade of yellow to the mix, and her marvelous wings look fabulous next to the grove sylvan dress. Oh, and speaking of the sylvan dress, your taste in apparel is A+. Everything looks beautiful, and I’m also super intrigued as to how the headwrap looks so good. I would never even consider adding that to her, and it actually looks really nice?? I feel like it will play a huge part in her lore, and I can’t wait to see if I’m correct.

Whoa there, Meridith is absolutely diabolical. I can’t exactly say that I had expected anything different after reading Lenore’s lore pfft it still makes me laugh that that rhymes but she’s so much more malevolent then I had thought her to be–which makes her all the more intriguing. Meredith’s character is so well put-together (if you know what I mean), it’s almost as if you strung the traits that make up her personality together to form a very long and very evil chain. Also, I see I was right about that headwrap being a part of her lore! A-ha! I feel so proud of myself now. And, oh my god, the ending of her lore is just AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME. I am basically crying over how good your lore is.

30255028_350.png
Sosthenes

Oh, Sosthenes is beautiful! He looks like such a serene dragon I feel bad that he’s Meredith’s liegeman D: His genes really maximize the potential of his colors, and I especially love how runes looks against his primary! But truly, I am in love with his outfit. You have such a great taste in apparel, and I love what you did with his two front feet–you know, how you layered the claws and the sylvan bracelets. That’s something I haven’t seen before, and I really want to give it a try! His accent looks wonderful as well, and really contributes to the whole “peaceful and serene” thing that I mentioned a few sentences back. Overall, Sosthenes looks wonderful, and I wouldn’t hesitate to steal him!

*screaming* No!!! Sosthenes, she’s evil!!! Don’t do thissssssss. D,: Ugh, from what I have gathered so far, I really adore Sosthenes’ character. I love him too much for him to submit to the crazy, evil creature that is Meredith! No! I don’t accept this! This will not stand! Someone please help my little smol bean Sosthenes–he’s lost and confused and he needs a hug.

31565321_350.png

I sincerely hope you enjoyed the review, because I thoroughly enjoyed reading your lore! Send payment over whenever you want, and if you'd like, feel free to leave a customer review! Thank you so much for ordering, and I hope you see you around here again!
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo

Ah, your 5000th forum post. . . I have 270. . . Heh...
@Kairo

Ah, your 5000th forum post. . . I have 270. . . Heh...
0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
@Physik
that moment when you realize you go on the forums too much
@Physik
that moment when you realize you go on the forums too much
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo Oh my gosh, thankyou! I'll send payment via PM but it might be delayed because this internet is dodgy >_<;;;

Here's my customer review:

I really recommend this service! Kairo is very detailed and puts a lot of thought into each piece of commentary. Delivery was fast, and I really enjoyed reading it. 10/10 would recommend!

(Could I be put onto the pinglist for future slot openings? qvq;;;)
@Kairo Oh my gosh, thankyou! I'll send payment via PM but it might be delayed because this internet is dodgy >_<;;;

Here's my customer review:

I really recommend this service! Kairo is very detailed and puts a lot of thought into each piece of commentary. Delivery was fast, and I really enjoyed reading it. 10/10 would recommend!

(Could I be put onto the pinglist for future slot openings? qvq;;;)
JBEajtP.gif
@Quinineer
You're so very welcome! I really enjoyed doing this review, and your lore is great and incredibly fun to read. Thank you for the review as well! And I'll add you to the pinglist right away–thank you so, so much for your interest. <3
@Quinineer
You're so very welcome! I really enjoyed doing this review, and your lore is great and incredibly fun to read. Thank you for the review as well! And I'll add you to the pinglist right away–thank you so, so much for your interest. <3
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo
Heyyy guess who's here!!
Add me to the pinglist, please?
@Kairo
Heyyy guess who's here!!
Add me to the pinglist, please?
@dannyboi
Yoooooo I'll add you right away!
@dannyboi
Yoooooo I'll add you right away!
9CxYF0H.png