Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Show me your lair/clan
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@SkyTreader197
I'm all for being @ for a master post.
@SkyTreader197
I'm all for being @ for a master post.
yebxlm1t.png[qbj5aU6.gif
I love this idea ^^ Please do check out my lair for many points of this text. First of all, my clan leader is the progen, Saphyra, possibly forever, she has the ultimate word. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358094/35809321_350.png[/img] I did notice there is a slight gender imbalance in the clan, currently 38 males and 26 females. The clan is mostly open minded and some dragons may be figuring out who they really are and since the clan is fairly new (about 1 month) no one has yet come out as LGBTQ. The clan is Arcane and that is the predominant flight amongst the clan, with 41 belonging to it, much thanks to all the hatchlings being born to the Arcane flight. The closest flight to it is Lightning with 4 dragons. There is a no exalt policy in the clan, as the leader determined the rewards are not good enough. It´s much more lucrative to sell some to other clans. Also, our clan strongly believes the Arcanist is not in favor of exaltation, as his wisdom would find this kind of sacrifice an absurd thing. It is very rare for a nest to be completely sold, for many reasons: heirs are a must; the breeding pair is always carefully selected for appealing genes, as the less good looking are the ones sold, also for extra space needed. Tagor is currently known in the clan as the one with the best genes, as all his offsprings have the gift of beauty. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/355600/35559966_350.png[/img] There is an interesting rumor going around that Murkerio and Michael, the only 2 wildclaws and bestfriends, are secretly dating, and while both are due to breed with other females, it`s seen as a duty to breed, therefore not a love connection, and this might prove that the 2 of them may really be dating. Maxen is the most ferocious and feared in the entire clan. Everyone attributes this to his flight origin - Plague - and his parents being both savage hunters. Maxen does pretty much the entire hunting and gathering for the whole clan, and is happy to do so, it`s his element. He only has a couple of friends in the clan, including Farin, Khaleesia and Zargas, who get his personality, while threatning-looking on the outside, he loves his current clan and will do anything to protect it. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357216/35721544_350.png[/img] The most popular breed are Mirrors (my personal favorites), with 13 of them, followed by Guardians and Skydancers, with 9 each. The only breeds not present in the clan are Faes and Snappers. The clan has gathered quite a reputation in the Mirror community for being extraordinary welcoming to them, and while there has been a push for admission into the clan, the leader Saphyra has already announced that there will be no more foreign entries, as the clan has plenty of unbred dragons ready to start a family of their own. While breeding with the clan leader is an honor of a lifetime, the most loved females, for their beauty and kindness, are Ylles and Leona. Quite a lot of males in the clan want them as their lifelong partners, although everyone knows such a thing is technically impossible, as the same dragon must breed with different dragons, even when in a serious relationship. Princesa is also a growing female favorite, having yet to breed with someone, even though Maxen seems to be eyeing her closely, not typical of him. The reason? She is also from a former Plague clan, and seems to only be friends with Unika, giving her a very mysteryous charming aura. The clan favorite, from the other clans` opinions is Ulbov, his beauty is undeniable and envied by many, especially in his own clan, reason why his only true friends are his parents and his 2 brothers. He is also my icon dragon since he is my personal favorite. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/360770/36076936_350.png[/img] Within the clan, the favorite one is Meirwen, originally from a Lightning clan, he is the absolute social butterfly of the clan, even the most solitary members can`t really dislike him, many say that while Saphyra is the mind and spokesperson of the clan, Meirwen is the face and the friendlier unofficial leader of the clan. The least popular dragon, or better yet, the most forgettable one, among the adults, is Seamist. And while he has bred more than once and is quite nice to everyone and vice versa, a lot of times he is forgotten, his presence isn´t really felt amongst the clan, which has slowly progressed into a more vibrant strong-personality-led clan. But even with that, he is not yet on the list of the next adult dragons to be sold. The dragon with the most babies is Meirwen, with 8, even though 6 were before entering this clan. Saphyra, the progen, has the most babies from this clan alone, 6. The most energetic, troublesome, adventure-crazed dragons are Rangiron and Panknor. They`ve become the best of friends due to their similar personalities and wild reputations ever since they were babies. No one can stop them, not even Saphyra, who now just accepts their traits and is quite amused by the 4 parents of the boys who scramble to try to put them in order to no avail. While very time and energy consuming for the entire clan to control them, life without these 2 wouldn`t be the same and they`re now a vital part of the new generation of dragons born in this clan. Quite recently, it has been implemented a new tradition to the clan, by the leader, to better overall relationships of the clan. The weekly 1 hour "Thank yous", where all dragons gather in a circle and thank each other for various reasons, from the usual thanks to Maxen and others for all the food gathered, to the leader for always supporting and uplifting the others, and for little gestures that make everyday a better day in the clan. It really has bonded all the dragons closer together and made them feel special, valued, appreciated and more determined to fight for this clan and bring glory to its members. The hierarchy in the clan is quite flexible. While at first, it all comes down to the older dragons having more say in the clan, the social ladder is also a very important one. A perfect example of this is Hyden. Originally from a Water clan, he was the very last dragon outside the clan to be accepted in, quite recently, but has managed to move in the hierarchy quickly thanks to his impressive charismatic skills, almost comparable to Saphyra`s. And while he`ll never be the leader, since that position can only be for an Arcane dragon, he might very well become the leader`s right-hand at decision making. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361247/36124671_350.png[/img] Worshipping gods is a personal matter, and therefore is open to each individual and respected by everyone. In this clan, however, there seems to be a close relationship with the Arcanist, as the dragons have sensed a strong kind of protection while hunting and roaming around the Arcane teritorry, even those that come from different flights saying that they had never felt this kind of omnious shield over them, There is also a growing speculation that Saphyra herself is some kind of demigod, related to the Arcanist, and the clues are many: she was somehow placed right at the beginning in a large cave, which could hold up to 40 dragons, which she would later have to renovate for increasing hatchlings; the previous mentioned force felt around the members, which Saphyra has only atributed to them being in the sacred grounds of the Arcanist; her impeccable wisdom and even clairvoyance powers, which many assume is the result of the Arcanist`s experiments with celestial magic, which could have been passed on for generations to come. Although there have been quite some dragons that have been sold to other clans, there is always a contract signed allowing those dragons to contact their family and friends in this clan and that is an important part to alleviate the sacrifice of them leaving. Bonds and relationships are treasured in our clan and make everything easier to withstand. Our clan doesn`t wish harm on any other clan, in fact, it`s healthy to contact close clans to us for trade or tips. I LOVED DOING THIS ^o^ HAVE A GREAT DAY
I love this idea ^^ Please do check out my lair for many points of this text.

First of all, my clan leader is the progen, Saphyra, possibly forever, she has the ultimate word.

35809321_350.png

I did notice there is a slight gender imbalance in the clan, currently 38 males and 26 females. The clan is mostly open minded and some dragons may be figuring out who they really are and since the clan is fairly new (about 1 month) no one has yet come out as LGBTQ.

The clan is Arcane and that is the predominant flight amongst the clan, with 41 belonging to it, much thanks to all the hatchlings being born to the Arcane flight. The closest flight to it is Lightning with 4 dragons.

There is a no exalt policy in the clan, as the leader determined the rewards are not good enough. It´s much more lucrative to sell some to other clans. Also, our clan strongly believes the Arcanist is not in favor of exaltation, as his wisdom would find this kind of sacrifice an absurd thing. It is very rare for a nest to be completely sold, for many reasons: heirs are a must; the breeding pair is always carefully selected for appealing genes, as the less good looking are the ones sold, also for extra space needed.

Tagor is currently known in the clan as the one with the best genes, as all his offsprings have the gift of beauty.

35559966_350.png

There is an interesting rumor going around that Murkerio and Michael, the only 2 wildclaws and bestfriends, are secretly dating, and while both are due to breed with other females, it`s seen as a duty to breed, therefore not a love connection, and this might prove that the 2 of them may really be dating.

Maxen is the most ferocious and feared in the entire clan. Everyone attributes this to his flight origin - Plague - and his parents being both savage hunters. Maxen does pretty much the entire hunting and gathering for the whole clan, and is happy to do so, it`s his element. He only has a couple of friends in the clan, including Farin, Khaleesia and Zargas, who get his personality, while threatning-looking on the outside, he loves his current clan and will do anything to protect it.

35721544_350.png

The most popular breed are Mirrors (my personal favorites), with 13 of them, followed by Guardians and Skydancers, with 9 each. The only breeds not present in the clan are Faes and Snappers. The clan has gathered quite a reputation in the Mirror community for being extraordinary welcoming to them, and while there has been a push for admission into the clan, the leader Saphyra has already announced that there will be no more foreign entries, as the clan has plenty of unbred dragons ready to start a family of their own.

While breeding with the clan leader is an honor of a lifetime, the most loved females, for their beauty and kindness, are Ylles and Leona. Quite a lot of males in the clan want them as their lifelong partners, although everyone knows such a thing is technically impossible, as the same dragon must breed with different dragons, even when in a serious relationship. Princesa is also a growing female favorite, having yet to breed with someone, even though Maxen seems to be eyeing her closely, not typical of him. The reason? She is also from a former Plague clan, and seems to only be friends with Unika, giving her a very mysteryous charming aura.

The clan favorite, from the other clans` opinions is Ulbov, his beauty is undeniable and envied by many, especially in his own clan, reason why his only true friends are his parents and his 2 brothers. He is also my icon dragon since he is my personal favorite.

36076936_350.png

Within the clan, the favorite one is Meirwen, originally from a Lightning clan, he is the absolute social butterfly of the clan, even the most solitary members can`t really dislike him, many say that while Saphyra is the mind and spokesperson of the clan, Meirwen is the face and the friendlier unofficial leader of the clan.

The least popular dragon, or better yet, the most forgettable one, among the adults, is Seamist. And while he has bred more than once and is quite nice to everyone and vice versa, a lot of times he is forgotten, his presence isn´t really felt amongst the clan, which has slowly progressed into a more vibrant strong-personality-led clan. But even with that, he is not yet on the list of the next adult dragons to be sold.

The dragon with the most babies is Meirwen, with 8, even though 6 were before entering this clan. Saphyra, the progen, has the most babies from this clan alone, 6.

The most energetic, troublesome, adventure-crazed dragons are Rangiron and Panknor. They`ve become the best of friends due to their similar personalities and wild reputations ever since they were babies. No one can stop them, not even Saphyra, who now just accepts their traits and is quite amused by the 4 parents of the boys who scramble to try to put them in order to no avail. While very time and energy consuming for the entire clan to control them, life without these 2 wouldn`t be the same and they`re now a vital part of the new generation of dragons born in this clan.

Quite recently, it has been implemented a new tradition to the clan, by the leader, to better overall relationships of the clan. The weekly 1 hour "Thank yous", where all dragons gather in a circle and thank each other for various reasons, from the usual thanks to Maxen and others for all the food gathered, to the leader for always supporting and uplifting the others, and for little gestures that make everyday a better day in the clan. It really has bonded all the dragons closer together and made them feel special, valued, appreciated and more determined to fight for this clan and bring glory to its members.

The hierarchy in the clan is quite flexible. While at first, it all comes down to the older dragons having more say in the clan, the social ladder is also a very important one. A perfect example of this is Hyden. Originally from a Water clan, he was the very last dragon outside the clan to be accepted in, quite recently, but has managed to move in the hierarchy quickly thanks to his impressive charismatic skills, almost comparable to Saphyra`s. And while he`ll never be the leader, since that position can only be for an Arcane dragon, he might very well become the leader`s right-hand at decision making.

36124671_350.png

Worshipping gods is a personal matter, and therefore is open to each individual and respected by everyone. In this clan, however, there seems to be a close relationship with the Arcanist, as the dragons have sensed a strong kind of protection while hunting and roaming around the Arcane teritorry, even those that come from different flights saying that they had never felt this kind of omnious shield over them, There is also a growing speculation that Saphyra herself is some kind of demigod, related to the Arcanist, and the clues are many: she was somehow placed right at the beginning in a large cave, which could hold up to 40 dragons, which she would later have to renovate for increasing hatchlings; the previous mentioned force felt around the members, which Saphyra has only atributed to them being in the sacred grounds of the Arcanist; her impeccable wisdom and even clairvoyance powers, which many assume is the result of the Arcanist`s experiments with celestial magic, which could have been passed on for generations to come.

Although there have been quite some dragons that have been sold to other clans, there is always a contract signed allowing those dragons to contact their family and friends in this clan and that is an important part to alleviate the sacrifice of them leaving. Bonds and relationships are treasured in our clan and make everything easier to withstand.

Our clan doesn`t wish harm on any other clan, in fact, it`s healthy to contact close clans to us for trade or tips.

I LOVED DOING THIS ^o^ HAVE A GREAT DAY
QFXpYkj.png
I would definitely love a lore letter! ^o^ Didn't answer all of the questions, but here's some! Links on dragon names lead to their profiles, which often have bios~ [u][b]Does your clan leader stay consistent, or change all the time? Or is it you?[/b][/u] The clan leader is [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=270215&tab=dragon&did=27580148]Chrysta[/url], who is formally known as the Matriarch. Her mate, Patriarch [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=270215&did=27580150]Zeus[/url], commands the clan's knights/defenders. They've been leader since the beginning of the clan, but they do have three sons -- the first of them, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=270215&did=27722902]Charon[/url], will be the heir in the event something happens to Chrysta. [u][b]How does your clan view hatchlings? Do you keep them all? Do they go to your deity?[/b][/u] Hatchlings are rarely born into the clan, but when they are, they're raised by their parents. Most often, hatchlings are taken into the clan when they're found orphaned or hatched from abandoned eggs -- these hatchlings are raised by the clan's Hatchling Caretakers, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=270215&tab=dragon&did=24897281]Sepulcher[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=270215&tab=dragon&did=4695716]Bonny[/url] (with help from [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=270215&tab=dragon&did=27735496]Fenice[/url]). [u][b]Show me your leaders/established mates/family trees/eyeburners/unique dragons/cutest current babies/matriarch/patriarch/caretakers/sorcerors/librarians/storytellers/Scrooges[/b][/u] I'll just go ahead and show you my Hierophant, Elijah! He's been with the clan since day 1 (well, day 2, if you want to be exact...) and his primary purpose is translating/deciphering the prophecies that are typical to Water Flight dragons, of which there are quite a few in the clan -- it is a Water clan, after all! He also functions as a second in command, and mediates internal conflicts often. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27032290] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270323/27032290_350.png[/img] [/url] [u][b]Show me your fashionistas, broody boys, love triangles, lineages[/b][/u] My fashionista is definitely Gabriel. He's incredibly vain, but also sees immeasurable beauty in others. To him, there's no such thing as an ugly dragon. :V He gives out compliments like candy on Halloween... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35348476] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353485/35348476_350.png[/img] [/url] [u][b]What is the most interesting story in your clan?[/b][/u] Corvus, definitely. She's not part of the main clan; she's part of a subclan that's pretty much a cult...and she's the leader. Her bio's got it all. She's an antagonist in clan lore, really. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30470406] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/304705/30470406_350.png[/img] [/url] [u][b]Show me your cutest couples, clan bullies, representatives for flights, etc...[/b][/u] They're not a romantic couple, much more like father/daughter, but I'm gonna show them off for this question anyway. >.> Eglantine is a meteorologist, and Corvus is the very grumpy search-and-rescue Pearlcatcher who loves her like his own hatchling, but will never admit it out loud...He's got a bit of a history with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=270215&tab=dragon&did=30470406]Corvus's cult[/url], after all. Can't have anyone unpleasant finding out he's close to someone. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31000012] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/310001/31000012_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30229177] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/302292/30229177_350.png[/img] [/url] [u][b]What is your clan's hierarchy? Is there only one group within it or many?[/b][/u] The clan is very tight-knit and follows Chrysta loyally, although she does have an "inner circle" of sorts, made up of dragons who have been with the clan since nearly its inception. These inner circle dragons include [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=270215&tab=dragon&did=27032290]Elijah[/url], [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=270215&tab=dragon&did=27342019]Concordia[/url], [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=270215&tab=dragon&did=27793037]Dionysus[/url], [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=270215&tab=dragon&did=27804821]Elsie[/url], [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=270215&tab=dragon&did=27914836]Elias[/url], [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=270215&tab=dragon&did=27778321]Lillian[/url], and a few others. [u][b]Who are your creampuff dragons? Who are your angsty ones?[/b][/u] Thalassa is totally a creampuff. She's gone through some stuff, like having her wings broken permanently in an avalanche, but she's still a very sweet and passionate dragon with a love of adventure. She's the clan's resident explorer! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29086119] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290862/29086119_350.png[/img] [/url] On the angst side, we have Hoku. He's had a rough time of things, and though his present is rather cheerful, [s]a goddess of chaos disguised as a dragon[/s] fate has some nasty designs for him... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29941256] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299413/29941256_350.png[/img] [/url] [u][b]Which dragons defy stereotypes?[/b][/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=270215&tab=dragon&did=24897281]Sepulcher[/url], definitely! She's a frightening-looking Plague dragon, but she's a kind mother to all the orphaned hatchlings the clan takes in. [u][b]How does education work in your clan?[/b][/u] Education is typically handled by the Hatchling Caretakers, but if a young dragon is particularly passionate in a certain subject, they're likely to take on an apprenticeship under an older dragon in that field -- for example, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=270215&tab=dragon&did=29042504]Canna[/url] is the apprentice to the clan's record keeper, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=270215&tab=dragon&did=27894769]Constantine.[/url] [u][b]What is your clan's view on dragons leaving home? Leaving via travel, etc.[/b][/u] It is an understandable part of life. Many dragons came to the clan on their travels, so it would be only natural that they might feel the urge to travel again. A place will always be ready for them back in Clan Warden, though. Clanmates will usually prepare a sendoff, giving the leaving member a "care package" to keep them fed and prepared for the road ahead. [u][b]Do your dragons stay dragons, or can they become other creatures or even humans?[/b][/u] Dragons stay dragons in this clan, although worth noting is the fact that [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=270215&tab=dragon&did=28377041]one dragon[/url] may be [i]much more[/i] than just a mortal dragon... [u][b]How does your clan view the stars? Space? Revering it or scorning it? Does the uncharted ocean of the cosmos mean anything or is it just in the back of their minds?[/b][/u] The stars are a natural curiosity to the clan, but they're not worshipped or anything. Some dragons study them, but the stars are more of a scientific endeavor than an arcane source of magic. [u][b]How many allies do your clan have? or is your clan just some weirdo hermits that live in the middle of nowhere that doesn't like to talk to anyone?[/b][/u] Clan Warden only has one ally at present...but is always looking for more! *wink wink* In all seriousness, the clan is protective of its own, but is not outright hostile to others, and will gladly accept alliances.
I would definitely love a lore letter! ^o^ Didn't answer all of the questions, but here's some! Links on dragon names lead to their profiles, which often have bios~

Does your clan leader stay consistent, or change all the time? Or is it you?
The clan leader is Chrysta, who is formally known as the Matriarch. Her mate, Patriarch Zeus, commands the clan's knights/defenders. They've been leader since the beginning of the clan, but they do have three sons -- the first of them, Charon, will be the heir in the event something happens to Chrysta.
How does your clan view hatchlings? Do you keep them all? Do they go to your deity?
Hatchlings are rarely born into the clan, but when they are, they're raised by their parents. Most often, hatchlings are taken into the clan when they're found orphaned or hatched from abandoned eggs -- these hatchlings are raised by the clan's Hatchling Caretakers, Sepulcher and Bonny (with help from Fenice).
Show me your leaders/established mates/family trees/eyeburners/unique dragons/cutest current babies/matriarch/patriarch/caretakers/sorcerors/librarians/storytellers/Scrooges
I'll just go ahead and show you my Hierophant, Elijah! He's been with the clan since day 1 (well, day 2, if you want to be exact...) and his primary purpose is translating/deciphering the prophecies that are typical to Water Flight dragons, of which there are quite a few in the clan -- it is a Water clan, after all! He also functions as a second in command, and mediates internal conflicts often.

27032290_350.png

Show me your fashionistas, broody boys, love triangles, lineages
My fashionista is definitely Gabriel. He's incredibly vain, but also sees immeasurable beauty in others. To him, there's no such thing as an ugly dragon. :V He gives out compliments like candy on Halloween...

35348476_350.png

What is the most interesting story in your clan?
Corvus, definitely. She's not part of the main clan; she's part of a subclan that's pretty much a cult...and she's the leader. Her bio's got it all. She's an antagonist in clan lore, really.

30470406_350.png

Show me your cutest couples, clan bullies, representatives for flights, etc...
They're not a romantic couple, much more like father/daughter, but I'm gonna show them off for this question anyway. >.> Eglantine is a meteorologist, and Corvus is the very grumpy search-and-rescue Pearlcatcher who loves her like his own hatchling, but will never admit it out loud...He's got a bit of a history with Corvus's cult, after all. Can't have anyone unpleasant finding out he's close to someone.

31000012_350.png

30229177_350.png

What is your clan's hierarchy? Is there only one group within it or many?
The clan is very tight-knit and follows Chrysta loyally, although she does have an "inner circle" of sorts, made up of dragons who have been with the clan since nearly its inception. These inner circle dragons include Elijah, Concordia, Dionysus, Elsie, Elias, Lillian, and a few others.
Who are your creampuff dragons? Who are your angsty ones?
Thalassa is totally a creampuff. She's gone through some stuff, like having her wings broken permanently in an avalanche, but she's still a very sweet and passionate dragon with a love of adventure. She's the clan's resident explorer!

29086119_350.png

On the angst side, we have Hoku. He's had a rough time of things, and though his present is rather cheerful, a goddess of chaos disguised as a dragon fate has some nasty designs for him...

29941256_350.png

Which dragons defy stereotypes?
Sepulcher, definitely! She's a frightening-looking Plague dragon, but she's a kind mother to all the orphaned hatchlings the clan takes in.
How does education work in your clan?
Education is typically handled by the Hatchling Caretakers, but if a young dragon is particularly passionate in a certain subject, they're likely to take on an apprenticeship under an older dragon in that field -- for example, Canna is the apprentice to the clan's record keeper, Constantine.
What is your clan's view on dragons leaving home? Leaving via travel, etc.
It is an understandable part of life. Many dragons came to the clan on their travels, so it would be only natural that they might feel the urge to travel again. A place will always be ready for them back in Clan Warden, though. Clanmates will usually prepare a sendoff, giving the leaving member a "care package" to keep them fed and prepared for the road ahead.
Do your dragons stay dragons, or can they become other creatures or even humans?
Dragons stay dragons in this clan, although worth noting is the fact that one dragon may be much more than just a mortal dragon...
How does your clan view the stars? Space? Revering it or scorning it? Does the uncharted ocean of the cosmos mean anything or is it just in the back of their minds?
The stars are a natural curiosity to the clan, but they're not worshipped or anything. Some dragons study them, but the stars are more of a scientific endeavor than an arcane source of magic.
How many allies do your clan have? or is your clan just some weirdo hermits that live in the middle of nowhere that doesn't like to talk to anyone?
Clan Warden only has one ally at present...but is always looking for more! *wink wink* In all seriousness, the clan is protective of its own, but is not outright hostile to others, and will gladly accept alliances.
item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
~FR Time +1~
~Friend Request & RP friendly~
@Skytreader197 -I will answer EVERYTHING... *Insert thunder and evil laugh here.* Edit: I would love a lore letter! Edit 2: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2221443]This[/url] is my clan lore if you want to look at that. There is not really a summarize in ten pages or less I'm afraid. Set 1: [b]Is there a gender imbalance in your lair? More males, more females? EDIT: trans or other?[/b] My lair is pretty even. Twenty-five males and twenty-four females. That would be born sex though. Three of them are transgender and one of them is usually Agender. I may have missed one somewhere though. [b]Which flight has the highest population? What flight is your clan, and is there a flight that you have more of than your own?[/b] Arcane has the highest population of dragons in my lair at ten, followed by Plague at seven and light at six. Lightning, Wind, Fire, and Ice are tied for last at two dragons each. Those are surpassed by Nature at four and both Water and Shadow at five. [b]Does your clan leader stay consistent, or change all the time? Or is it you?[/b] I am just the nigh Omnipotent being that decides everything they do all the time. My clan is technically directly democratic but the different groups usually allow the elders whose views they align with to speak for them. Those dragons usually remain the same. The title of Elder, or simply Eld, is not actually tied to the age of the dragon. It is given unofficially to those who either speak for a large enough group or have a sufficiently important function within the clan. As such, dragons such as [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63130&tab=dragon&did=26020662]Arnskar [/url]or [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63130&tab=dragon&did=25279987]Stein [/url]may be considered Eld by some. Though the prestige of age and power do make dragons such as [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63130&tab=dragon&did=3844469]Minerva[/url], [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63130&tab=dragon&did=16345198]Nyura[/url], or [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63130&tab=dragon&did=3844470]Orion [/url]Eld as well. Minerva is the most revered of all the clan's dragons, however, and is usually considered the leader. [b]Does your clan hoard anything specific?[/b] My clan doesn't have any hoarders, except maybe Stein or [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63130&tab=dragon&did=34920618]Chidori[/url]. Though my clan's mortician and rites keeper, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63130&tab=dragon&did=5749815]Lodon[/url], tends the Hall of the Dead in my clan. There is a considerable amount of Grave Dust and Canopic Jars down there. [center][item=grave dust] [item=canopic jar][/center] [b]How does your clan view hatchlings? Do you keep them all? Do they go to your deity? [/b] My clan usually takes care of their young until they are old enough to wander away on their own. Most move on to greener pastures, unless they go to the Scarred Wasteland, but others may remain or go to serve whomever they worship. My clan's views of Exaltation can be found [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2221443#post_29767969]here[/url]. [b]Show me your leaders/established mates/family trees/eyeburners/unique dragons/cutest current babies/matriarch/patriarch/caretakers/sorcerors/librarians/storytellers/Scrooges.[/b] [b]Leaders:[/b] [indent][i]Matriarch[/i]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63130&tab=dragon&did=3844469]Minerva [/url]- Force Wielder, Council Member, and Wise Woman. [i]Patriarch[/i]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63130&tab=dragon&did=3844470]Orion [/url]- Alchemist, Physicist, and Teacher[/indent] -The trees are too mixed together to be anything less than a forest, sorry. Most of my dragons are not eye-burners except [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63130&tab=dragon&did=25624169]Jarada[/url]. All of my dragons are unique I think. I have babies at the back of my lair. I don't know if they are cute or not though. [b]Caretake[/b]r: (Of Hatchlings at least.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63130&tab=dragon&did=21375952]Trinity[/url] [b]Sorcerers[/b]: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2255864#post_29007030]This [/url]is a (More or less) full list. You may have to read the other parts to make sense of it though. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63130&tab=dragon&did=5137456][b]Librarian[/b][/url]: Anybody can tell a story. There is not a dragon in my clan that does that exclusively. The closest I have is [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63130&tab=dragon&did=13044138]Coyote[/url]. This one is good enough [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63130&tab=dragon&did=7569940]Scrooge[/url], yes? [b]Show me your fashionistas, broody boys, love triangles, lineages[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63130&tab=dragon&did=26970812]Shira [/url]is the closest thing to a fashionista I have. As for a broody boi, how about [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63130&tab=dragon&did=6152521]Oda[/url]? There are no Love Triangles. My dragons have much looser relationship rules than actual people, for the most part at least. I have Orion and Minerva that have Oda as a foster son if that counts. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63130&tab=dragon&did=19838227]Cato[/url] and Trinity have [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63130&tab=dragon&did=24421794][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63130&tab=dragon&did=21375952]Soteris [/url][/url]and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63130&tab=dragon&did=28557414]Achaius[/url]. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63130&tab=dragon&did=24504365]Stargazer [/url]and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63130&tab=dragon&did=24650317]Nightfall [/url]have [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63130&tab=dragon&did=25226112]Weir[/url]. [b]What is the most interesting story in your clan?[/b] I think that most of my dragons stories are interesting in their own way. Though I really like [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63130&tab=dragon&did=27994238]this [/url]one. I am also a big fan of [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2188732]these[/url]. A few of them get a little dark, be careful with them or you'll trip. *Evil Cackle* [b]Is your lair always full, always empty, fluctuating?[/b] My clan is at a lower end of capacity. I can house twice as many dragons as I have now, but I have to build up to that. One story at a time at least. [b]Who is the clan favorite?[/b] Do I have to choose? Lore wise, everybody seems to like Shira. [b]Who is the least favorite?[/b] Stein is pretty hated in my clan. He is a necromancer and a magical abomination. It has some bad effects on relationships usually. [b]Who is your icon dragon? What is their significance? Are they insulted because you only chose them for their color scheme, or are they honored because they're the face of your clan everywhere you go?[/b] I don't have a specific Icon dragon usually. Right now I have Shira as my Pic. She likes to feel pretty and having others drooling over her makes her excited. Except if she is feeling down, then it makes her feel self-conscious. Minerva is usually, lore wise, the public face of the Quarry. She is charasmatic enough to keep everything from exploding most of the time. [b]Who has the most babies in your clan?[/b] Probably either Minerva or Nyura. Nyura because she likes mating a lot. Minerva because of her short cooldown and decent colours. [b]Who argues the most, or mediates, or steals things or hoards stuff or goes misisng for months at a time because they chased a butterfly off a cliff and their sense of direction sucks so they don't know their way home and eventually followed a grumpy grandpa trader-Tundra all the way across Sornieth only to finally end up home again and no one even noticed they were gone except their familiar, who was absolutely BESIDES themselves? *ahem*[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63130&tab=dragon&did=25624169]Jarada[/url]... [b]Show me your cutest couples, clan bullies, representatives for flights, etc...[/b] Most of my clan is good people/dragons. Everybody thinks Weir and Stein are mates but their relationship is platonic. There are not really any flight reps in my clan. [b]What are some traditions your clan holds or follows?[/b] My clan used to have communal meals on holidays but what with the near collapse of the clan and the deaths of the cooks, that has gone out the window. Refer to Modern History, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2221443#post_28204095]here[/url]. Lots of dragons miss that, but there has not been enough pep or time to organize it again. The clan's religions, affiliations, cultures, and traditions are diverse. There is little shared among the different dragons. Set 2: [b]Where is food located/stored/collected in your clan? [/b] My clans food and basically everything else is stored inside of the Warehouses. The hoard essentially. Go to Tier 2, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2221443#post_28204080]Warehouses[/url]. [b]Who does the hunting/gathering? [/b] The clan gets most of its meat through trade with other, nearby clans and the Centauri. [b]What is your clan's hierarchy? Is there only one group within it or many? [/b] My clan's hierarchy is based on the respect of the other dragons. Those with more respect from the masses usually has more power and vice versa. The masses get more power with a powerful ally on their side as well. [b]Whose lore is the darkest? Whose is the most lighthearted? [/b] Most of my clan has really dark lore. Lots of pain, suffering, and mental instability. I cannot really pick out one that is the darkest. Jarada's is probably the brightest if that is a thing. [b]Who are your creampuff dragons? Who are your angsty ones?[/b] My dragons would resent being called creampuffs. Most of them are angsty in some way. [b]Which dragons defy stereotypes?[/b] Stein is pretty defiant stereotype wise. He is genial and altruistic but is a type of mage feared and hated throughout Sornieth. Necromancy has been used throughout history to wreak havoc and to shed blood on massive scales. Stein is different. Shira is snow-white but still considered beautiful as a coatl, except maybe to other coatls. [b]What gods do your dragons follow? Are any of your dragons gods?[/b] My dragons worship a variety of things which can be read about [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2221443#post_28288042]here[/url]. Not all of them worship THE gods though. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63130&tab=dragon&did=35432498]Kaja [/url]worships [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=57904]Arenji[/url]. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63130&tab=dragon&did=36339910]Silbern [/url]holds great respect for spirits. The dragon(s) closest to gods I have are probably Stein, an ascendent Lich, and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63130&tab=dragon&did=26615252]Khyber[/url], basically a demi-god, son of an [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=66928&tab=dragon&did=24648022]Underlord[/url]. [b]How does education work in your clan?[/b] Dragons tend to follow their heart for education. They learn what they want, through various means, and then apply it in whatever way they want. Some dragons teach classes for various purposes such as Bacchus, who can teach anything he can find in his Library and Orion who can teach with a lot more detail than Bacchus but on fewer subjects. These pertain to sciences mostly. [b]What is your clan's view on dragons leaving home? Leaving via travel, etc. [/b] My clan encourages younglings to forge their own path however they see fit. That could mean leaving for better horizons, Exaltation to the gods, or to remain and aid the clan itself. Any means of travel is acceptable as well. Rather, none is discouraged. Dragons have left on foot, by the air, teleportation, Veil Walking, Ship, and even by Temporal Nonsense. [b]Is there any technology in your clan? How modern is it? [/b] My Clan is at an amalgamative time of technological advancement. Through the use of magic and technology, my clan has some forms of technology far beyond and behind each other. They do not have firearms but do indeed of explosives. They have a form of energy not unlike Nuclear Fusion, but magical, but do not have automobiles. They have simple petroleum generators as well. There are no computers or high tech devices, however. Mechanical Golems with apparent sentience do exist through magic, however. Melee weapons are still primarily used. Challenger has Balistae though. The Slattern has artillery like cannons as well. (Go to other locations near the bottom of [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2221443#post_28204080]this [/url]post.) [b]Do your dragons stay dragons, or can they become other creatures or even humans? [/b] None of my dragons are natural shapeshifters. Though some can disguise themselves magically or mundanely. Through illusion, they can appear as anything or nothing. [b]Does your clan follow a regular calendar week/month/year? Or do they run off their own time? Following that, how does your clan view the stars? Space? Revering it or scorning it? Does the uncharted ocean of the cosmos mean anything or is it just in the back of their minds? [/b] My clan runs off of form of time it has devised. As measured, a year in Sornieth is about 413 days. The Two moons in my lore dragged the planets rotation to a slower speed than what has happened with Earth with its one official moon. The surrounding clans and some beastclans have adapted to it as well. As an example it looks like this 19:2017 Rotrock. That would be the nineteenth day of Rotrock, October, of the year 2017. That is today. Another method used is this. 5E 2512:340:19 Rotrock. The Fifth Era, the year, based off of a set date long ago, the day of the year from 1-413, the day of the month, and then the Month. This is common on more formal documentation. Less important work usually just has the month, day, and year. The months, starting as January are: Crystus, Trickmurk, Wavecrest, Greenkeep, Brightshine, Thundercrack, Flameforge, Starfall, Rotrock, Rockbreak, and Nocturnas. Most of the names are based on the holidays attributed to them. Nocturnas is named for the Nocturnes and Crystus's name has an unknown origin. As for stars, many dragons revere them. The Arcane dragons believe them to be placed by the Arcanist. A few believe them to be his virtues. Shadow dragons believe them to be the glittering of their Mother's scales and the moons as her eyes. The Arcane dragons see the moons as the Arcanist's vices, Pride and Avarice usually, cast away so that he may instead focus on the stars. They are often blocked by the two supposed iniquities though. This has caused complications between some arcane and shadow dragons in the past. Many shadow dragons are offended that the Arcane dragons view the moons with wickedness. They don't mind the virtue part of the stars as often. Often the story is spun to say that the Arcanist marvels at their mother's beautiful scales but lacks the confidence or will to look her in the eyes. This has angered Arcane dragons in the past too though. Non-religiously, most dragons see the stars with fascination. Many do not believe that there is actually anything beyond Sornieth and that the sky is indeed something not unlike a bubble. Others believe there to be something more out there. The stories of great horrors out there have influenced writing and art as well as fear and further wonder though. Many believe that the space above is a Void and all that inhabits it is the Shade. It is expected that someday, dragons could venture into that beyond. They don't know what they will find though. Set 3 (User suggested): [b]Is there a breed imbalance? what breed is most common and are there some breeds not present in your lair?[/b] Skydancers are the most common dragon in my clan. I have at least one of each breed. Though I only have one [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63130&tab=dragon&did=30074916]Snapper [/url]and one [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63130&tab=dragon&did=35250917]Ridgeback[/url]. [b]How many allies do your clan have? or is your clan just some weirdo hermits that live in the middle of nowhere that doesn't like to talk to anyone?[/b] My clan used to have an extensive grip on its region. It has weakened in recent years. They are still well connected and have quite a few allies, as detailed in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2221443#post_28204104][i]Denizens[/i][/url], under [i]Allies[/i]. [b]How are deaths (*cough* exalts* cough*) dealt with in your clan? are they quietly laid to rest by their closest family or are there ceremonies held before being taken to a sacred burial site/Tomb/Being cast back into the fire from whence they came/etc.[/b] In my clan, there are many death Rites for the different groups. Death is seen as a method of Exaltation in my clan, as seen [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2221443#post_29767969]here[/url]. It is not the only way though. It all depends on the dragon. Some can't die, Stein, and others die a few times, Stein, and others do die and have different rituals. Some dragons are cremated, burned on pyres, buried elaborately, simply, or in a specific way or place, and yet others want other methods. A common practice among nature dragons is to be buried with a tree planted above or inside them. This is called Emerald Graving. It is considered a bad Omen for these trees to die in under a few years. It is sacrilege to destroy or damage these trees willingly too. The Hall of the Dead holds many tombs, urns, and Canopic jars for the many dragons too. Sadly, only mushrooms would grow on the Nature dragons there.
@Skytreader197

-I will answer EVERYTHING... *Insert thunder and evil laugh here.*

Edit:
I would love a lore letter!

Edit 2:

This is my clan lore if you want to look at that. There is not really a summarize in ten pages or less I'm afraid.

Set 1:
Is there a gender imbalance in your lair? More males, more females? EDIT: trans or other?

My lair is pretty even. Twenty-five males and twenty-four females. That would be born sex though. Three of them are transgender and one of them is usually Agender. I may have missed one somewhere though.

Which flight has the highest population? What flight is your clan, and is there a flight that you have more of than your own?

Arcane has the highest population of dragons in my lair at ten, followed by Plague at seven and light at six. Lightning, Wind, Fire, and Ice are tied for last at two dragons each. Those are surpassed by Nature at four and both Water and Shadow at five.

I am just the nigh Omnipotent being that decides everything they do all the time. My clan is
technically directly democratic but the different groups usually allow the elders whose views they align with to speak for them. Those dragons usually remain the same. The title of Elder, or simply Eld, is not actually tied to the age of the dragon. It is given unofficially to those who either speak for a large enough group or have a sufficiently important function within the clan. As such, dragons such as Arnskar or Stein may be considered Eld by some. Though the prestige of age and power do make dragons such as Minerva, Nyura, or Orion Eld as well. Minerva is the most revered of all the clan's dragons, however, and is usually considered the leader.

Does your clan hoard anything specific?

My clan doesn't have any hoarders, except maybe Stein or Chidori. Though my clan's mortician and rites keeper, Lodon, tends the Hall of the Dead in my clan. There is a considerable amount of Grave Dust and Canopic Jars down there.
Grave Dust Canopic Jar

How does your clan view hatchlings? Do you keep them all? Do they go to your deity?

My clan usually takes care of their young until they are old enough to wander away on their own. Most move on to greener pastures, unless they go to the Scarred Wasteland, but others may remain or go to serve whomever they worship. My clan's views of Exaltation can be found here.

Show me your leaders/established mates/family trees/eyeburners/unique dragons/cutest current babies/matriarch/patriarch/caretakers/sorcerors/librarians/storytellers/Scrooges.

Leaders:
Matriarch: Minerva - Force Wielder, Council Member, and Wise Woman.
Patriarch: Orion - Alchemist, Physicist, and Teacher

-The trees are too mixed together to be anything less than a forest, sorry. Most of my dragons are not eye-burners except Jarada. All of my dragons are unique I think. I have babies at the back of my lair. I don't know if they are cute or not though.

Caretaker: (Of Hatchlings at least.)
Trinity

Sorcerers:
This is a (More or less) full list. You may have to read the other parts to make sense of it though.

Librarian:

Anybody can tell a story. There is not a dragon in my clan that does that exclusively. The closest I have is Coyote.

This one is good enough Scrooge, yes?

Shira is the closest thing to a fashionista I have. As for a broody boi, how about Oda? There are no Love Triangles. My dragons have much looser relationship rules than actual people, for the most part at least. I have Orion and Minerva that have Oda as a foster son if that counts. Cato and Trinity have Soteris and Achaius. Stargazer and Nightfall have Weir.

I think that most of my dragons stories are interesting in their own way. Though I really like this one. I am also a big fan of these. A few of them get a little dark, be careful with them or you'll trip. *Evil Cackle*

Is your lair always full, always empty, fluctuating?

My clan is at a lower end of capacity. I can house twice as many dragons as I have now, but I have to build up to that. One story at a time at least.

Who is the clan favorite?

Do I have to choose? Lore wise, everybody seems to like Shira.

Who is the least favorite?

Stein is pretty hated in my clan. He is a necromancer and a magical abomination. It has some bad effects on relationships usually.

Who is your icon dragon? What is their significance? Are they insulted because you only chose them for their color scheme, or are they honored because they're the face of your clan everywhere you go?

I don't have a specific Icon dragon usually. Right now I have Shira as my Pic. She likes to feel pretty and having others drooling over her makes her excited. Except if she is feeling down, then it makes her feel self-conscious. Minerva is usually, lore wise, the public face of the Quarry. She is charasmatic enough to keep everything from exploding most of the time.

Who has the most babies in your clan?

Probably either Minerva or Nyura. Nyura because she likes mating a lot. Minerva because of her short cooldown and decent colours.

Who argues the most, or mediates, or steals things or hoards stuff or goes misisng for months at a time because they chased a butterfly off a cliff and their sense of direction sucks so they don't know their way home and eventually followed a grumpy grandpa trader-Tundra all the way across Sornieth only to finally end up home again and no one even noticed they were gone except their familiar, who was absolutely BESIDES themselves? *ahem*

Jarada...

Most of my clan is good people/dragons. Everybody thinks Weir and Stein are mates but their relationship is platonic. There are not really any flight reps in my clan.

What are some traditions your clan holds or follows?

My clan used to have communal meals on holidays but what with the near collapse of the clan and the deaths of the cooks, that has gone out the window. Refer to Modern History, here. Lots of dragons miss that, but there has not been enough pep or time to organize it again. The clan's religions, affiliations, cultures, and traditions are diverse. There is little shared among the different dragons.

Set 2:

Where is food located/stored/collected in your clan?

My clans food and basically everything else is stored inside of the Warehouses. The hoard essentially. Go to Tier 2, Warehouses.

Who does the hunting/gathering?

The clan gets most of its meat through trade with other, nearby clans and the Centauri.

My clan's hierarchy is based on the respect of the other dragons. Those with more respect from the masses usually has more power and vice versa. The masses get more power with a powerful ally on their side as well.

Whose lore is the darkest? Whose is the most lighthearted?

Most of my clan has really dark lore. Lots of pain, suffering, and mental instability. I cannot really pick out one that is the darkest. Jarada's is probably the brightest if that is a thing.

Who are your creampuff dragons? Who are your angsty ones?

My dragons would resent being called creampuffs. Most of them are angsty in some way.

Stein is pretty defiant stereotype wise. He is genial and altruistic but is a type of mage feared and hated throughout Sornieth. Necromancy has been used throughout history to wreak havoc and to shed blood on massive scales. Stein is different.

Shira is snow-white but still considered beautiful as a coatl, except maybe to other coatls.

What gods do your dragons follow? Are any of your dragons gods?

My dragons worship a variety of things which can be read about here. Not all of them worship THE gods though. Kaja worships Arenji.
Silbern holds great respect for spirits.

The dragon(s) closest to gods I have are probably Stein, an ascendent Lich, and Khyber, basically a demi-god, son of an Underlord.

Dragons tend to follow their heart for education. They learn what they want, through various means, and then apply it in whatever way they want. Some dragons teach classes for various purposes such as Bacchus, who can teach anything he can find in his Library and Orion who can teach with a lot more detail than Bacchus but on fewer subjects. These pertain to sciences mostly.

My clan encourages younglings to forge their own path however they see fit. That could mean leaving for better horizons, Exaltation to the gods, or to remain and aid the clan itself. Any means of travel is acceptable as well. Rather, none is discouraged. Dragons have left on foot, by the air, teleportation, Veil Walking, Ship, and even by Temporal Nonsense.

Is there any technology in your clan? How modern is it?

My Clan is at an amalgamative time of technological advancement. Through the use of magic and technology, my clan has some forms of technology far beyond and behind each other. They do not have firearms but do indeed of explosives. They have a form of energy not unlike Nuclear Fusion, but magical, but do not have automobiles. They have simple petroleum generators as well. There are no computers or high tech devices, however. Mechanical Golems with apparent sentience do exist through magic, however. Melee weapons are still primarily used. Challenger has Balistae though. The Slattern has artillery like cannons as well. (Go to other locations near the bottom of this post.)

Do your dragons stay dragons, or can they become other creatures or even humans?

None of my dragons are natural shapeshifters. Though some can disguise themselves magically or mundanely. Through illusion, they can appear as anything or nothing.

Does your clan follow a regular calendar week/month/year? Or do they run off their own time?
Following that, how does your clan view the stars? Space? Revering it or scorning it? Does the uncharted ocean of the cosmos mean anything or is it just in the back of their minds?

My clan runs off of form of time it has devised. As measured, a year in Sornieth is about 413 days. The Two moons in my lore dragged the planets rotation to a slower speed than what has happened with Earth with its one official moon. The surrounding clans and some beastclans have adapted to it as well. As an example it looks like this 19:2017 Rotrock. That would be the nineteenth day of Rotrock, October, of the year 2017. That is today. Another method used is this. 5E 2512:340:19 Rotrock. The Fifth Era, the year, based off of a set date long ago, the day of the year from 1-413, the day of the month, and then the Month. This is common on more formal documentation. Less important work usually just has the month, day, and year. The months, starting as January are: Crystus, Trickmurk, Wavecrest, Greenkeep, Brightshine, Thundercrack, Flameforge, Starfall, Rotrock, Rockbreak, and Nocturnas. Most of the names are based on the holidays attributed to them. Nocturnas is named for the Nocturnes and Crystus's name has an unknown origin.

As for stars, many dragons revere them. The Arcane dragons believe them to be placed by the Arcanist. A few believe them to be his virtues. Shadow dragons believe them to be the glittering of their Mother's scales and the moons as her eyes. The Arcane dragons see the moons as the Arcanist's vices, Pride and Avarice usually, cast away so that he may instead focus on the stars. They are often blocked by the two supposed iniquities though. This has caused complications between some arcane and shadow dragons in the past. Many shadow dragons are offended that the Arcane dragons view the moons with wickedness. They don't mind the virtue part of the stars as often. Often the story is spun to say that the Arcanist marvels at their mother's beautiful scales but lacks the confidence or will to look her in the eyes. This has angered Arcane dragons in the past too though.

Non-religiously, most dragons see the stars with fascination. Many do not believe that there is actually anything beyond Sornieth and that the sky is indeed something not unlike a bubble. Others believe there to be something more out there. The stories of great horrors out there have influenced writing and art as well as fear and further wonder though. Many believe that the space above is a Void and all that inhabits it is the Shade. It is expected that someday, dragons could venture into that beyond. They don't know what they will find though.

Set 3 (User suggested):

Is there a breed imbalance? what breed is most common and are there some breeds not present in your lair?

Skydancers are the most common dragon in my clan. I have at least one of each breed. Though I only have one Snapper and one Ridgeback.

How many allies do your clan have? or is your clan just some weirdo hermits that live in the middle of nowhere that doesn't like to talk to anyone?

My clan used to have an extensive grip on its region. It has weakened in recent years. They are still well connected and have quite a few allies, as detailed in Denizens, under Allies.

How are deaths (*cough* exalts* cough*) dealt with in your clan? are they quietly laid to rest by their closest family or are there ceremonies held before being taken to a sacred burial site/Tomb/Being cast back into the fire from whence they came/etc.

In my clan, there are many death Rites for the different groups. Death is seen as a method of Exaltation in my clan, as seen here. It is not the only way though. It all depends on the dragon. Some can't die, Stein, and others die a few times, Stein, and others do die and have different rituals. Some dragons are cremated, burned on pyres, buried elaborately, simply, or in a specific way or place, and yet others want other methods. A common practice among nature dragons is to be buried with a tree planted above or inside them. This is called Emerald Graving. It is considered a bad Omen for these trees to die in under a few years. It is sacrilege to destroy or damage these trees willingly too. The Hall of the Dead holds many tombs, urns, and Canopic jars for the many dragons too. Sadly, only mushrooms would grow on the Nature dragons there.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
@SkyTreader197 [b]Is there a gender imbalance in your lair? More males, more females? EDIT: trans or other?[/b] there are 42 female and 50 male perma-dragons in my lair, and I haven't decided who are trans and who aren't yet. most of my dergs don't even have a bio x_x [b]Which flight has the highest population? What flight is your clan, and is there a flight that you have more of than your own?[/b] Oh, I've made a couple of pie charts concerning breeds and elements in my lair quite recently! I put some real effort into buying more fire dragons after we moved to the Ashfall wastes (I got into shadow when I signed up, but I didn't know it affects the eyes of the hatchlings). So yeah, fire is dominant in my lair, although it's followed closely by lightning and plague. [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/66df5ca48ad162d56bb1b096f61af8a5/tumblr_inline_owqxukIHTq1rj8ysi_540.png[/img] [b]Does your clan leader stay consistent, or change all the time? Or is it you? [/b] Our clan is basically a refugee camp for the misfits from all 11 flights, and managing such an establishment is not a job many ppl are willing to do. Zuro does it quite well and no one minds having him as a leader. And he likes his position too, so yeah, he's our consistent lil' boss! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21772184] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/217722/21772184_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Does your clan hoard anything specific?[/b] Some dragons hoard the stuff they like, but the clan itself... Idk. We have a scrapyard, does it count? It's managed by Rusty [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24723488] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247235/24723488_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]How does your clan view hatchlings? Do you keep them all? Do they go to your deity?[/b] I have a hatchery, but most breeding pairs of mine aren't canon lore-wise. My bro came up with an idea how to justify all the hatchlings tho! There's a scientist in my clan who is known for doing horrible illegal things. So he totally could borrow some genetic material from his clanmates to create hatchlings and sell them on the black market, lol. The ones that don't get sold for a long time get to serve Flamecaller. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15534672] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/155347/15534672_350.png[/img] [/url] However, there are some hatchlings of his own that he kept around. [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21919695] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/219197/21919695.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23864317] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/238644/23864317.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [b]Show me your leaders/established mates/family trees/eyeburners/unique dragons/cutest current babies/matriarch/patriarch/caretakers/sorcerors/librarians/storytellers/scrooges [/b] ok, I've already posted the pic of Zuro, the leader, above. Couple-wise so far we have Tania and Selista [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21153136] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/211532/21153136.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21078147] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/210782/21078147.png[/img] [/url][/columns] Morfinn and Daniel [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22097998] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/220980/22097998.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22462718] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/224628/22462718.png[/img] [/url][/columns] also, Rusty has a crush on Romeria, but she doesn't know yet and he thinks too low of himself to tell her [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24723488] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/247235/24723488.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26925301] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/269254/26925301.png[/img] [/url][/columns] EYEBURNERS [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26090171] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/260902/26090171.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25283597] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/252836/25283597.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26553800] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/265539/26553800.png[/img] [/url][/columns] Idk what to tell ya about unique dragons?.. I suppose Deri is the only one who has tan/mist/steel combo on the site? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29567736] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295678/29567736_350.png[/img] [/url] The cutest (perma)baby in my lair is Lou [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22606809] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226069/22606809_350.png[/img] [/url] The broodiest boy - Mordecai [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25925771] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/259258/25925771_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]What is the most interesting story in your clan?[/b] Ghost is probably the one with the least boring bio?.. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15534672] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/155347/15534672_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Is your lair always full, always empty, fluctuating?[/b] I have no self-control so it's stuffed full most of the time [b]Who is the clan favorite?[/b] I think Lornie is the most likeable person in the clan, I can't imagine anyone having a grudge against her [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21682081] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/216821/21682081_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Who is the least favorite?[/b] I think most clan members find it hard to trust Miriam, she has been away for a long time, serving Shadowbinder. and she changed a lot since she had left... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21772185] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/217722/21772185_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Who is your icon dragon? What is their significance? Are they insulted because you only chose them for their color scheme, or are they honored because they're the face of your clan everywhere you go?[/b] Incendio is one of two law enforcers sent by Flamecaller to keep an eye on all these ex-criminals and immigrants from other flights we have in our clan. He knows he was chosen to represent the clan because he's the hottest-looking fire dragon in here, and he's proud of his position. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23395294] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233953/23395294_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Who has the most babies in your clan?[/b] Probably these guys (judging by the size of the scroll bar for the offspring list)?? I have a hatchery, so most of my dragons have long offspring lists. Aiden and Rebecca have 47 children, although I haven't decided if they're a couple lore-wise. [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24776180] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/247762/24776180.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25212853] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars252129/25212853.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [b]Who argues the most, or mediates, or steals things or hoards stuff [/b] Rusty tends to antagonize people cuz' he doesn't know any other way to support a dialog. He usually means no harm tho. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24723488] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247235/24723488_350.png[/img] [/url] Zuro (the clan leader whom I posted above already) de-escalates most conflicts happening in the clan. Most dragons hoard something, but the biggest collection of stuff is probably Mythos' library of educational literature [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35125634] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351257/35125634_350.png[/img] [/url] Magpie used to be a thief long ago. (She's a fandragon based on the protag of the game called "Card thief") [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34285621] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/342857/34285621_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Show me your cutest couples, clan bullies, representatives for flights, etc...[/b] The cutest [i]platonic[/i] couple are probably Laura and Rusty. She's trying to teach him how to socialize, cuz' he has some big issues with that. They are very good frens! <3 [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35875553] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/358756/35875553.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24723488] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/247235/24723488.png[/img] [/url][/columns] We don't really have bullies in the clan... We also don't have official representatives for every flight, but there are law enforcers from Flamecaller [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23395294] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/233953/23395294.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22920683] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/229207/22920683.png[/img] [/url][/columns] and a couple of experts sent from Lightning to oversee some scientific projects [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22952853] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/229529/22952853.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22790369] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/227904/22790369.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [b]What are some traditions your clan holds or follows?[/b] We save up a lot of funds for every festival! We sure do love to party. [b]Where is food located/stored/collected in your clan?[/b] We have a fridge room, cuz' living next to a volcano makes the food go stale really quickly otherwise. Pastila is in charge of keeping the room cold with her ice magic. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37079065] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370791/37079065_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Who does the hunting/gathering?[/b] Deri hunts for meat [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29567736] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295678/29567736_350.png[/img] [/url] Carmen catches the insects [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23864317] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/238644/23864317_350.png[/img] [/url] Stewart is the garden keeper [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23725292] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/237253/23725292_350.png[/img] [/url] Mordecai is the fisher [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25925771] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/259258/25925771_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]What is your clan's hierarchy? Is there only one group within it or many?[/b] There are too many groups within the clan and the relations between them are complicated. It would take too much time to write down. However, it must be said that the highest authority probably belongs to Pyronica and Incendio, since they were sent here by the local diety. [b]Whose lore is the darkest?[/b] I have, like, 4 dragons with their lore written down, and the darkest one atm belongs to Ghost, the white/magenta/platinum fae I posted above... [b]Who are your creampuff dragons? [/b] Taffy! They are totally a creampuff!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36514278] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/365143/36514278_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Which dragons defy stereotypes?[/b] Wessha is a scary-looking plague imp, but she's actually has a gentle, kind soul. She protec and very rarely attac <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21603080] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/216031/21603080_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]What gods do your dragons follow? [/b] Most of them worship Flamecaller, although they do respect the dieties of the flights they were born in. [b]How does education work in your clan?[/b] We do have a library and a scholar who is very eager to share his knowledge of the world. [b]What is your clan's view on dragons leaving home? Leaving via travel, etc.[/b] Anyone is free to leave and come back whenever they want! Although most dragons don't really want to. [b]Is there any technology in your clan? How modern is it?[/b] We have so many scientists, I'd say our tech is pretty modern? Like, the dieselpunk level?? [b]Do your dragons stay dragons, or can they become other creatures or even humans?[/b] I have some sketches of my dergs being humanized, and they could probably turn into humans by using some magic if they chose to. I haven't came up with the reason why would they need that tho. [b]Does your clan follow a regular calendar week/month/year? Or do they run off their own time? Following that, how does your clan view the stars? Space? Revering it or scorning it? Does the uncharted ocean of the cosmos mean anything or is it just in the back of their minds?[/b] They just follow the Sorineith-wide standards concerning time. Everyone has different views about space and stars tho. Cynar is a travelling astronomer who's fascinated by the stars. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21761352] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/217614/21761352_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Is there a breed imbalance? what breed is most common and are there some breeds not present in your lair?[/b] about 1/3 of my dragons are dancers :D (coatl ratio is only 1/6, cuz' dem feathery bums are expensive when they have good colors/genes) [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/574a18c64c71923cb45b04266505e084/tumblr_inline_owqxu3mHSO1rj8ysi_540.png[/img] [b]How many allies do your clan have? or is your clan just some weirdo hermits that live in the middle of nowhere that doesn't like to talk to anyone?[/b] We're a refugee camp, so we don't really need allies? We do trade with our neighbours tho, so there's that. [b]How are deaths (*cough* exalts* cough*) dealt with in your clan? are they quietly laid to rest by their closest family or are there ceremonies held before being taken to a sacred burial site/Tomb/Being cast back into the fire from whence they came/etc.[/b] Exalts aren't considered to be deaths in our clan. I assume there would be a funeral ceremony if a clan member died though. They would be buried/burned/thrown into the ocean, depending on their own beliefs or the traditions of the flight they were born in. Also, one of the clan members is a reanimated corpse :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35437035] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/354371/35437035_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SkyTreader197

Is there a gender imbalance in your lair? More males, more females? EDIT: trans or other?

there are 42 female and 50 male perma-dragons in my lair, and I haven't decided who are trans and who aren't yet. most of my dergs don't even have a bio x_x

Which flight has the highest population? What flight is your clan, and is there a flight that you have more of than your own?

Oh, I've made a couple of pie charts concerning breeds and elements in my lair quite recently!

I put some real effort into buying more fire dragons after we moved to the Ashfall wastes (I got into shadow when I signed up, but I didn't know it affects the eyes of the hatchlings).
So yeah, fire is dominant in my lair, although it's followed closely by lightning and plague.
tumblr_inline_owqxukIHTq1rj8ysi_540.png

Our clan is basically a refugee camp for the misfits from all 11 flights, and managing such an establishment is not a job many ppl are willing to do. Zuro does it quite well and no one minds having him as a leader. And he likes his position too, so yeah, he's our consistent lil' boss!

21772184_350.png

Some dragons hoard the stuff they like, but the clan itself... Idk. We have a scrapyard, does it count? It's managed by Rusty

24723488_350.png

I have a hatchery, but most breeding pairs of mine aren't canon lore-wise. My bro came up with an idea how to justify all the hatchlings tho!

There's a scientist in my clan who is known for doing horrible illegal things. So he totally could borrow some genetic material from his clanmates to create hatchlings and sell them on the black market, lol. The ones that don't get sold for a long time get to serve Flamecaller.

15534672_350.png

However, there are some hatchlings of his own that he kept around.

21919695.png

23864317.png

Show me your leaders/established mates/family trees/eyeburners/unique dragons/cutest current babies/matriarch/patriarch/caretakers/sorcerors/librarians/storytellers/scrooges

ok, I've already posted the pic of Zuro, the leader, above.

Couple-wise so far we have

Tania and Selista

21153136.png

21078147.png

Morfinn and Daniel

22097998.png

22462718.png

also, Rusty has a crush on Romeria, but she doesn't know yet and he thinks too low of himself to tell her

24723488.png

26925301.png

EYEBURNERS

26090171.png

25283597.png

26553800.png

Idk what to tell ya about unique dragons?.. I suppose Deri is the only one who has tan/mist/steel combo on the site?

29567736_350.png

The cutest (perma)baby in my lair is Lou

22606809_350.png

The broodiest boy - Mordecai

25925771_350.png

Ghost is probably the one with the least boring bio?..

15534672_350.png

I have no self-control so it's stuffed full most of the time

I think Lornie is the most likeable person in the clan, I can't imagine anyone having a grudge against her

21682081_350.png

I think most clan members find it hard to trust Miriam, she has been away for a long time, serving Shadowbinder. and she changed a lot since she had left...

21772185_350.png

Who is your icon dragon? What is their significance? Are they insulted because you only chose them for their color scheme, or are they honored because they're the face of your clan everywhere you go?

Incendio is one of two law enforcers sent by Flamecaller to keep an eye on all these ex-criminals and immigrants from other flights we have in our clan. He knows he was chosen to represent the clan because he's the hottest-looking fire dragon in here, and he's proud of his position.

23395294_350.png

Probably these guys (judging by the size of the scroll bar for the offspring list)??
I have a hatchery, so most of my dragons have long offspring lists. Aiden and Rebecca have 47 children, although I haven't decided if they're a couple lore-wise.

24776180.png

25212853.png

Who argues the most, or mediates, or steals things or hoards stuff

Rusty tends to antagonize people cuz' he doesn't know any other way to support a dialog. He usually means no harm tho.

24723488_350.png

Zuro (the clan leader whom I posted above already) de-escalates most conflicts happening in the clan.

Most dragons hoard something, but the biggest collection of stuff is probably Mythos' library of educational literature

35125634_350.png

Magpie used to be a thief long ago. (She's a fandragon based on the protag of the game called "Card thief")

34285621_350.png

The cutest platonic couple are probably Laura and Rusty. She's trying to teach him how to socialize, cuz' he has some big issues with that. They are very good frens! <3

35875553.png

24723488.png

We don't really have bullies in the clan...

We also don't have official representatives for every flight, but there are law enforcers from Flamecaller

23395294.png

22920683.png

and a couple of experts sent from Lightning to oversee some scientific projects

22952853.png

22790369.png

We save up a lot of funds for every festival! We sure do love to party.

Where is food located/stored/collected in your clan?

We have a fridge room, cuz' living next to a volcano makes the food go stale really quickly otherwise. Pastila is in charge of keeping the room cold with her ice magic.

37079065_350.png

Who does the hunting/gathering?

Deri hunts for meat

29567736_350.png

Carmen catches the insects

23864317_350.png

Stewart is the garden keeper

23725292_350.png

Mordecai is the fisher

25925771_350.png

There are too many groups within the clan and the relations between them are complicated. It would take too much time to write down. However, it must be said that the highest authority probably belongs to Pyronica and Incendio, since they were sent here by the local diety.

Whose lore is the darkest?

I have, like, 4 dragons with their lore written down, and the darkest one atm belongs to Ghost, the white/magenta/platinum fae I posted above...

Who are your creampuff dragons?

Taffy! They are totally a creampuff!!

36514278_350.png

Wessha is a scary-looking plague imp, but she's actually has a gentle, kind soul. She protec and very rarely attac <3

21603080_350.png

What gods do your dragons follow?

Most of them worship Flamecaller, although they do respect the dieties of the flights they were born in.

We do have a library and a scholar who is very eager to share his knowledge of the world.

Anyone is free to leave and come back whenever they want! Although most dragons don't really want to.

Is there any technology in your clan? How modern is it?

We have so many scientists, I'd say our tech is pretty modern? Like, the dieselpunk level??

I have some sketches of my dergs being humanized, and they could probably turn into humans by using some magic if they chose to. I haven't came up with the reason why would they need that tho.

Does your clan follow a regular calendar week/month/year? Or do they run off their own time?
Following that, how does your clan view the stars? Space? Revering it or scorning it? Does the uncharted ocean of the cosmos mean anything or is it just in the back of their minds?

They just follow the Sorineith-wide standards concerning time. Everyone has different views about space and stars tho.
Cynar is a travelling astronomer who's fascinated by the stars.
21761352_350.png

Is there a breed imbalance? what breed is most common and are there some breeds not present in your lair?

about 1/3 of my dragons are dancers :D
(coatl ratio is only 1/6, cuz' dem feathery bums are expensive when they have good colors/genes)
tumblr_inline_owqxu3mHSO1rj8ysi_540.png

We're a refugee camp, so we don't really need allies? We do trade with our neighbours tho, so there's that.

How are deaths (*cough* exalts* cough*) dealt with in your clan? are they quietly laid to rest by their closest family or are there ceremonies held before being taken to a sacred burial site/Tomb/Being cast back into the fire from whence they came/etc.

Exalts aren't considered to be deaths in our clan. I assume there would be a funeral ceremony if a clan member died though. They would be buried/burned/thrown into the ocean, depending on their own beliefs or the traditions of the flight they were born in.

Also, one of the clan members is a reanimated corpse :D

35437035_350.png
Is there a gender imbalance in your lair? More males, more females? EDIT: trans or other? 25:23~ F:M ratio. Fairly even! (probably because I like breeding, so most dergs have matching mates. Which flight has the highest population? What flight is your clan, and is there a flight that you have more of than your own? My own flight, Ice, definitely has the majority in my lair. Does your clan leader stay consistent, or change all the time? Or is it you? My clan leader remains consistent. Its SnowQueen, though she is currently out-of-lair being trained up to level 25 for me ;v; Does your clan hoard anything specific? You know I've been meaning to figure out something for this. I know a lot of people have hoarding items but I just don't know! How does your clan view hatchlings? Do you keep them all? Do they go to your deity? They're new members or representatives to be trained and guided until they either stay or leave. The clan serves as a moral/ethical guideline for how the baby should learn. Some go out on their own adventures, others go to the Icewarden, but whats important is that they represent the clan well wherever they are. Show me your leaders/established mates/family trees/eyeburners/unique dragons/cutest current babies/matriarch/patriarch/caretakers/sorcerors/librarians/storytellers/Scrooges Sooooo you're asking for every dragon in my lair? lol The Leaders are JackFrost and SnowQueen, and their heir is Awena [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37123222] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/371233/37123222_350.png[/img] [/url] Elise and Frasam founded the clan, but find other roles better suited to them. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3888069] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38881/3888069_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3888070] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38881/3888070_350.png[/img] [/url] Show me your fashionistas, broody boys, love triangles, lineages Oooooh Fashionista is Shizuka [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34427493] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344275/34427493_350.png[/img] [/url] Broody Boy/Hopeless playboy despite being Promised to another is Arataki [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37155135] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/371552/37155135_350.png[/img] [/url] And the love triangle/ Poly couple is Restil, Candra and Iraulie (mostly because I cant choose which mate I like better for him) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36903610] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/369037/36903610_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36982198] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/369822/36982198_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36955423] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/369555/36955423_350.png[/img] [/url] What is the most interesting story in your clan? Currently Rosequartz since he HAS a fully fleshed out story [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3812256] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38123/3812256_350.png[/img] [/url] Is your lair always full, always empty, fluctuating? Mmmh pretty full, but fluctuates. Who is the clan favorite? Clan fav is haaaard I have so many I love. Restil, Celia, Ivanova, Brandeau, Capella, Shizuka, Tali, Ithica, Droplet....SO MANY Who is the least favorite? Also hard....but the one currently up for debate (exalt) is Rioska. I love her, but I'm also not a fan of her current colors/genes. Who is your icon dragon? What is their significance? Are they insulted because you only chose them for their color scheme, or are they honored because they're the face of your clan everywhere you go? Usually SnowQueen is my Icon because she's the clan leader (also pretty) but currently filling in is Kessla because she's cuuuute <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37297971] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/372980/37297971_350.png[/img] [/url] Who has the most babies in your clan? Definitely Felixia and Lyndel. Probably Lydnel since I 'rent him out' ocassionally to other ladies in my clan....hehe.... Who argues the most, or mediates, or steals things or hoards stuff or goes misisng for months at a time because they chased a butterfly off a cliff and their sense of direction sucks so they don't know their way home and eventually followed a grumpy grandpa trader-Tundra all the way across Sornieth only to finally end up home again and no one even noticed they were gone except their familiar, who was absolutely BESIDES themselves? *ahem* [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4018076] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40181/4018076_350.png[/img] [/url] Rosetta. The girl has a wandering heart. Show me your cutest couples, clan bullies, representatives for flights, etc... What are some traditions your clan holds or follows? Gosh I can't possibly list them all here. But if you look at my lair, dragons are typically listed next to their mate(s). As for themes/traditions....I'm partial to the magic/mage/sage themed apparel soooo My clan has a lot of mages and sages and witchdoctors and everything else haha. I would love a lore letter if you still do them
25:23~ F:M ratio. Fairly even! (probably because I like breeding, so most dergs have matching mates.

My own flight, Ice, definitely has the majority in my lair.

My clan leader remains consistent. Its SnowQueen, though she is currently out-of-lair being trained up to level 25 for me ;v;

You know I've been meaning to figure out something for this. I know a lot of people have hoarding items but I just don't know!

They're new members or representatives to be trained and guided until they either stay or leave. The clan serves as a moral/ethical guideline for how the baby should learn. Some go out on their own adventures, others go to the Icewarden, but whats important is that they represent the clan well wherever they are.

Show me your leaders/established mates/family trees/eyeburners/unique dragons/cutest current babies/matriarch/patriarch/caretakers/sorcerors/librarians/storytellers/Scrooges
Sooooo you're asking for every dragon in my lair? lol The Leaders are JackFrost and SnowQueen, and their heir is Awena

37123222_350.png

Elise and Frasam founded the clan, but find other roles better suited to them.

3888069_350.png

3888070_350.png

Oooooh Fashionista is Shizuka

34427493_350.png

Broody Boy/Hopeless playboy despite being Promised to another is Arataki

37155135_350.png

And the love triangle/ Poly couple is Restil, Candra and Iraulie (mostly because I cant choose which mate I like better for him)

36903610_350.png

36982198_350.png

36955423_350.png

Currently Rosequartz since he HAS a fully fleshed out story

3812256_350.png

Mmmh pretty full, but fluctuates.

Clan fav is haaaard I have so many I love. Restil, Celia, Ivanova, Brandeau, Capella, Shizuka, Tali, Ithica, Droplet....SO MANY

Also hard....but the one currently up for debate (exalt) is Rioska. I love her, but I'm also not a fan of her current colors/genes.

Usually SnowQueen is my Icon because she's the clan leader (also pretty) but currently filling in is Kessla because she's cuuuute <3

37297971_350.png

Definitely Felixia and Lyndel. Probably Lydnel since I 'rent him out' ocassionally to other ladies in my clan....hehe....

Who argues the most, or mediates, or steals things or hoards stuff or goes misisng for months at a time because they chased a butterfly off a cliff and their sense of direction sucks so they don't know their way home and eventually followed a grumpy grandpa trader-Tundra all the way across Sornieth only to finally end up home again and no one even noticed they were gone except their familiar, who was absolutely BESIDES themselves? *ahem*

4018076_350.png

Rosetta. The girl has a wandering heart.

Gosh I can't possibly list them all here. But if you look at my lair, dragons are typically listed next to their mate(s). As for themes/traditions....I'm partial to the magic/mage/sage themed apparel soooo My clan has a lot of mages and sages and witchdoctors and everything else haha.

I would love a lore letter if you still do them
d4nYyHf.png
[b]Is there a gender imbalance in your lair? More males, more females? EDIT: trans or other?[/b] I have always had way more males then females in the ratio, mostly cause I like the male art for breeds more so. [b]Which flight has the highest population? What flight is your clan, and is there a flight that you have more of than your own?[/b] My flight is Plague, but I only have like, three plague dragons. The majority of my dragons are either Light, Water, or Shadow. [b]Does your clan leader stay consistent, or change all the time? Or is it you?[/b] I've been trying for a while to find and or get a dragon that fits an OC of mine that is very close to myself irl, but never have(or had) yet. Taregan has been my clan's leader for as long as I have had him. Before I did have another OC of mine as a dragon, but she didn't quite fit to my liking. However, I did incorporate her into my Clan's history as the Cruel Queen. [b]Does your clan hoard anything specific?[/b] No, they tend to leave the hoarding of objects up to the individuals, such as Cid or Ilya. [b]How does your clan view hatchlings? Do you keep them all? Do they go to your deity?[/b] The clan has never, as of yet, been blessed with a hatchling that has stayed within the clan. They either go to another Clan(sold) or are given to the Plaguebringer as a sacrifice(courtesy of Clan Leader Taregan). [b]1. Show me your leaders/established mates/family trees/eyeburners/unique dragons/cutest current babies/matriarch/patriarch/caretakers/sorcerors/librarians/storytellers/Scrooges 2. Show me your fashionistas, broody boys, love triangles, lineages[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20334925] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/203350/20334925_350.png[/img] [/url] Taregan, the Clan leader, along with co-leader, Locust(and Ilya, I guess). My lore is unwritten currently, though most of it that is done is in my head. Established mates are not yet clarified, however. So have my broody king, Taregan. He was an Orphan raised by the previous Clan leader, known only as the Cruel Queen. Only Locust and Ilya know of Taregan's hitory with the Clan, and much of it is a mystery to the rest of the clan, as the history of it has been unwritten for decades. [b]Caretakers:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35628422] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/356285/35628422_350.png[/img] [/url] Umi is considered the motherly figure of the clan(along with Shishigami, who is considered another mother/grandmother like figure within the clan) and thus she had come naturally into the role of caring for the nests/hatchlings/younger dragons of the clan, as most others(*coughs*Taregan*coughs*) are not as friendly or open armed as the other half. Umi takes up the needs of the youth and is basically the mom of everyone. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36668670] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/366687/36668670_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29817138] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/298172/29817138_350.png[/img] [/url] Chrysalis and Gaia are the healers of my clan, though Chrysalis is still in training(as I got her only weeks ago) from Gaia, the only Pearlcatcher within the clan. Both wear the windbound mask which has been taken as a sign of celibacy(no relationships/children) within the clan, and healers are considered a sacred individual. [b]What is the most interesting story in your clan?[/b] Well, the only story I have is the clan's history. It came into existence when pieces from the Wyrmwound formed fleshy beings that took the shape of dragons, one in particular being the Cruel Queen, who ravaged the Plaguebringer's lands for generations, never seeming to sate her hunger for dragon flesh, not even when she turned and devoured her own kind. She raised Taregan, some saying this small change of heart gave the Guardian her sacred charge, though it was a gruesome one. He was an orphan and she took him in, however reluctant. However as she grew older, she grew more voracious and started terrorizing those who had gathered over time under her, thus forming the first remnants of the clan "Mavronex". Long and short of it, It's still a work in progress, but the concept for beings birthed from the wyrmwound seems to be the center of this clan's life and it's inevitable birth. Mavronex is ALWAYS centered around the wyrmwound. [b]Is your lair always full, always empty, fluctuating?[/b] It's mostly been empty, but I got interested in the game again and now it's full. I even have breeding pairs, etc, but no room to hatch. 8'D [b]Who is the clan favorite? Who is the least favorite?[/b] Ilya is (my) favorite. He always has been, though idk why or how, as there are prettier dragons(?) out there. I believe it's just how the colors on him connect, blue and pink, or in this case, rose, makes for a very mesmerizing color tone. I just adore him, and I call him my child. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20503313] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/205034/20503313_350.png[/img] [/url] I personally don't have any least favorite in my Clan, lair, or dragons, but Taregan has an incredible hatred for Guardians due to the Cruel Queen, and thus my lair has never HAD a Guardian in it, until Labyrinth: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37382711] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/373828/37382711_350.png[/img] [/url] Needless to say, Taregan despises her. Her role will probably be a witch of the clan, alongside Apos. [b]Who is your icon dragon? What is their significance? Are they insulted because you only chose them for their color scheme, or are they honored because they're the face of your clan everywhere you go?[/b] Cid is my icon dragon. Why? IDK. I impulse bought him because I was interested in a roleplay on here and I kinda just impulsed everything with it and I wanted to use the gem thief apparel I got this Rockbreaker's. I also didn't know the alchemist eyewear existed. He quickly reminded me of Cid from final fantasy of sorts? Probably the eyewear, but I kinda thought up his concept of being a clan looter/robber, alongside his Chipskink(who he'd use to fit into tight spots). His significance for me would have to be I'm kinda mesmerized by his colors, despite never having any orange colors dragons in my lair, besides Amun-Ra. I'm iffy on orange, but the colors went really well with the duller tones of the gem thief apparel. His outfit just needs two more pieces to be complete, but I love him. <3 Being the carefree kinda of dragon I would think he is, Cid wouldn't care either way if I had him as my icon, for colro scheme or honor. :P [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37316132] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/373162/37316132_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Who has the most babies in your clan?[/b] I think Shishigami does, actually. She was bred quite a lot, I suppose being of the Tenko subspecies on here. Now she gets to just be a Grandma to adopted clan babs. Umi also was bred a lot. [b]Who argues the most, or mediates, or steals things or hoards stuff or goes misisng for months at a time because they chased a butterfly off a cliff and their sense of direction sucks so they don't know their way home and eventually followed a grumpy grandpa trader-Tundra all the way across Sornieth only to finally end up home again and no one even noticed they were gone except their familiar, who was absolutely BESIDES themselves? *ahem*[/b] Taregan and Ilya or Ilya and Locust probably argue the most, of all my clan(mostly because they have the most history together). Ilya is a troublemaker in his own right, being that he has a fascinating, almost child like innocence. He loves to annoy Taregan and Locust, only because he knows he can get away with it. Ilya is the biggest hoarder, seeing as he loves feathers and anything soft, he'll collect plushies as well as feathers. Some other members of my clan prefer venoms, potions, flowers, or generally pretty things like flutes, bells, pendants. I'd say without Titania, Oberon would be the one to lose his way the most, perhaps even Ilya as well. They share a similar personality. [b]What are some traditions your clan holds or follows?[/b] Instead of burying their dead, Taregan prefers that anyone who has died be given to the Wyrmwound to appease the Plaguebringer, though if anyone is against this, then the Clan instead would practice a burning sacrifice or a burial elsewhere, as the ground where the clan lives is not appealing for burying the dead, as they simply end up dug up by bone fiends and the likes. Healers tend to wear masks or covers for their faces as an act of celibacy. It is a running rumor that Libra, the residential reclusive figure, be left alone, and is considered a sacred individual all his own. He is considered to be a very old forest/faerie/druid king, but is antisocial and or very shy. Not many know that he lives somewhere within the lair of the Clan. Though he will come out when he is needed, Libra likes to keep to himself. There's part one. x.x Sorry it's so long. 8'D I wanted to answer everything.
I have always had way more males then females in the ratio, mostly cause I like the male art for breeds more so.

My flight is Plague, but I only have like, three plague dragons. The majority of my dragons are either Light, Water, or Shadow.

I've been trying for a while to find and or get a dragon that fits an OC of mine that is very close to myself irl, but never have(or had) yet. Taregan has been my clan's leader for as long as I have had him. Before I did have another OC of mine as a dragon, but she didn't quite fit to my liking. However, I did incorporate her into my Clan's history as the Cruel Queen.

No, they tend to leave the hoarding of objects up to the individuals, such as Cid or Ilya.

The clan has never, as of yet, been blessed with a hatchling that has stayed within the clan. They either go to another Clan(sold) or are given to the Plaguebringer as a sacrifice(courtesy of Clan Leader Taregan).

1. Show me your leaders/established mates/family trees/eyeburners/unique dragons/cutest current babies/matriarch/patriarch/caretakers/sorcerors/librarians/storytellers/Scrooges
2. Show me your fashionistas, broody boys, love triangles, lineages

20334925_350.png

Taregan, the Clan leader, along with co-leader, Locust(and Ilya, I guess). My lore is unwritten currently, though most of it that is done is in my head. Established mates are not yet clarified, however. So have my broody king, Taregan. He was an Orphan raised by the previous Clan leader, known only as the Cruel Queen. Only Locust and Ilya know of Taregan's hitory with the Clan, and much of it is a mystery to the rest of the clan, as the history of it has been unwritten for decades.

Caretakers:

35628422_350.png

Umi is considered the motherly figure of the clan(along with Shishigami, who is considered another mother/grandmother like figure within the clan) and thus she had come naturally into the role of caring for the nests/hatchlings/younger dragons of the clan, as most others(*coughs*Taregan*coughs*) are not as friendly or open armed as the other half. Umi takes up the needs of the youth and is basically the mom of everyone.

36668670_350.png

29817138_350.png

Chrysalis and Gaia are the healers of my clan, though Chrysalis is still in training(as I got her only weeks ago) from Gaia, the only Pearlcatcher within the clan. Both wear the windbound mask which has been taken as a sign of celibacy(no relationships/children) within the clan, and healers are considered a sacred individual.

Well, the only story I have is the clan's history. It came into existence when pieces from the Wyrmwound formed fleshy beings that took the shape of dragons, one in particular being the Cruel Queen, who ravaged the Plaguebringer's lands for generations, never seeming to sate her hunger for dragon flesh, not even when she turned and devoured her own kind. She raised Taregan, some saying this small change of heart gave the Guardian her sacred charge, though it was a gruesome one. He was an orphan and she took him in, however reluctant. However as she grew older, she grew more voracious and started terrorizing those who had gathered over time under her, thus forming the first remnants of the clan "Mavronex". Long and short of it, It's still a work in progress, but the concept for beings birthed from the wyrmwound seems to be the center of this clan's life and it's inevitable birth. Mavronex is ALWAYS centered around the wyrmwound.

It's mostly been empty, but I got interested in the game again and now it's full. I even have breeding pairs, etc, but no room to hatch. 8'D

Ilya is (my) favorite. He always has been, though idk why or how, as there are prettier dragons(?) out there. I believe it's just how the colors on him connect, blue and pink, or in this case, rose, makes for a very mesmerizing color tone. I just adore him, and I call him my child.

20503313_350.png

I personally don't have any least favorite in my Clan, lair, or dragons, but Taregan has an incredible hatred for Guardians due to the Cruel Queen, and thus my lair has never HAD a Guardian in it, until Labyrinth:

37382711_350.png

Needless to say, Taregan despises her. Her role will probably be a witch of the clan, alongside Apos.

Cid is my icon dragon. Why? IDK. I impulse bought him because I was interested in a roleplay on here and I kinda just impulsed everything with it and I wanted to use the gem thief apparel I got this Rockbreaker's. I also didn't know the alchemist eyewear existed. He quickly reminded me of Cid from final fantasy of sorts? Probably the eyewear, but I kinda thought up his concept of being a clan looter/robber, alongside his Chipskink(who he'd use to fit into tight spots). His significance for me would have to be I'm kinda mesmerized by his colors, despite never having any orange colors dragons in my lair, besides Amun-Ra. I'm iffy on orange, but the colors went really well with the duller tones of the gem thief apparel. His outfit just needs two more pieces to be complete, but I love him. <3 Being the carefree kinda of dragon I would think he is, Cid wouldn't care either way if I had him as my icon, for colro scheme or honor. :P

37316132_350.png

I think Shishigami does, actually. She was bred quite a lot, I suppose being of the Tenko subspecies on here. Now she gets to just be a Grandma to adopted clan babs. Umi also was bred a lot.

Taregan and Ilya or Ilya and Locust probably argue the most, of all my clan(mostly because they have the most history together). Ilya is a troublemaker in his own right, being that he has a fascinating, almost child like innocence. He loves to annoy Taregan and Locust, only because he knows he can get away with it. Ilya is the biggest hoarder, seeing as he loves feathers and anything soft, he'll collect plushies as well as feathers. Some other members of my clan prefer venoms, potions, flowers, or generally pretty things like flutes, bells, pendants. I'd say without Titania, Oberon would be the one to lose his way the most, perhaps even Ilya as well. They share a similar personality.

Instead of burying their dead, Taregan prefers that anyone who has died be given to the Wyrmwound to appease the Plaguebringer, though if anyone is against this, then the Clan instead would practice a burning sacrifice or a burial elsewhere, as the ground where the clan lives is not appealing for burying the dead, as they simply end up dug up by bone fiends and the likes. Healers tend to wear masks or covers for their faces as an act of celibacy. It is a running rumor that Libra, the residential reclusive figure, be left alone, and is considered a sacred individual all his own. He is considered to be a very old forest/faerie/druid king, but is antisocial and or very shy. Not many know that he lives somewhere within the lair of the Clan. Though he will come out when he is needed, Libra likes to keep to himself.

There's part one. x.x Sorry it's so long. 8'D I wanted to answer everything.
nCvJG2l.png
Oh how I love talking about my own clan lol The Ouinoc Clan was started by Hewnhide, a Guardian who, by all means, should've been the perfect Fire flight representative. However, Hewnhide holds a strong devotion to the Water flight's Tidelord, as he believes Tidelord is the father of all Guardians. Left behind for his refusal to accept his own flight, Hewnhide started picking up outcasts, outliers and whoever else wanted to join his clan. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32994686] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/329947/32994686_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Does your clan leader stay consistent, or change all the time? Or is it you? Does your clan hoard anything specific?[/b] The clan leader will probably always be Hewnhide. He made the clan, I doubt he'd step to the side anytime soon. Yes, and it's mostly because of one hoarder in particular. Perlata, a seer, hoards gemstones and crystals! (The clan Vault is full of gemstones and forms of Quartz at this point) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33330665] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333307/33330665_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Who is the clan favorite?[/b] Definitely Athena. Athena is a gentle soul with a soft voice who acts dotingly to anyone who comes to her, whether it be for comfort, relaxation, or plain loneliness. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35894939] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358950/35894939_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Who is the least favorite?[/b] Quiying. Quiying might even be the world's most talented Seer, but she refuses to do her job. She makes up selfish excuses as to why when people ask. People don't know the true reason as to why she refuses to help, and assume she doesn't care about missing hatchlings or other mysteries they need Seers for. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34235916] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/342360/34235916_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]more to come...[/i]
Oh how I love talking about my own clan lol

The Ouinoc Clan was started by Hewnhide, a Guardian who, by all means, should've been the perfect Fire flight representative. However, Hewnhide holds a strong devotion to the Water flight's Tidelord, as he believes Tidelord is the father of all Guardians.

Left behind for his refusal to accept his own flight, Hewnhide started picking up outcasts, outliers and whoever else wanted to join his clan.

32994686_350.png

The clan leader will probably always be Hewnhide. He made the clan, I doubt he'd step to the side anytime soon.
Yes, and it's mostly because of one hoarder in particular. Perlata, a seer, hoards gemstones and crystals! (The clan Vault is full of gemstones and forms of Quartz at this point)

33330665_350.png

Definitely Athena. Athena is a gentle soul with a soft voice who acts dotingly to anyone who comes to her, whether it be for comfort, relaxation, or plain loneliness.

35894939_350.png

Quiying. Quiying might even be the world's most talented Seer, but she refuses to do her job. She makes up selfish excuses as to why when people ask. People don't know the true reason as to why she refuses to help, and assume she doesn't care about missing hatchlings or other mysteries they need Seers for.

34235916_350.png

more to come...
The username is Ouinoc, with an O! A lot of people are confused
My elder and guild rep/finished lore [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26702417] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/267025/26702417_350.png[/img] [/url] Olivie guild leader/has written lore but it's not stylized [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20058485] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200585/20058485_350.png[/img] [/url] Shade scout?Guard/Fighter for our guild/ has written lore not stylized one of my best [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21168727] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211688/21168727_350.png[/img] [/url] Iris is out beautiful witchy botonist! /lore is written not stylized [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21020198] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/210202/21020198_350.png[/img] [/url] It's not all of them, one of my biggest boi's is at a friends lair right now It's usually pretty full but some dragons come and go [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27058801] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270589/27058801_350.png[/img] [/url] Arcadia is a hugggge book worm and gets the most annoyed at the guild members There isn't any bullying in the guild, but there are a lot of pranks, it's a guild of tricksters anyways [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20874067] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/208741/20874067_350.png[/img] [/url] Macaron is the biggest offender, along with Erio who isn't in the lair right now he's with a friend The cutest couples are Tuncay and Selene [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22870425] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228705/22870425_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22863500] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228636/22863500_350.png[/img] [/url] as well as Iris and Shade Lastly Loke and Aura [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21219658] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/212197/21219658_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20747989] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/207480/20747989_350.png[/img] [/url] Most of my dragons in my guild are very different from stereotypes. It's the whole reason why they're in our guild. All of my dragons are simply just dragons, kinda. Technically Izo is part of the bramble. There are a few breeds not shown in my lair some due to the fact I don't like those breeds, others due to the fact I haven't found a dragon that looks great in that breed yet.
My elder and guild rep/finished lore

26702417_350.png

Olivie guild leader/has written lore but it's not stylized

20058485_350.png

Shade scout?Guard/Fighter for our guild/ has written lore not stylized one of my best

21168727_350.png

Iris is out beautiful witchy botonist! /lore is written not stylized

21020198_350.png

It's not all of them, one of my biggest boi's is at a friends lair right now
It's usually pretty full but some dragons come and go

27058801_350.png

Arcadia is a hugggge book worm and gets the most annoyed at the guild members
There isn't any bullying in the guild, but there are a lot of pranks, it's a guild of tricksters anyways

20874067_350.png
Macaron is the biggest offender, along with Erio who isn't in the lair right now he's with a friend

The cutest couples are
Tuncay and Selene

22870425_350.png

22863500_350.png

as well as Iris and Shade
Lastly Loke and Aura

21219658_350.png

20747989_350.png

Most of my dragons in my guild are very different from stereotypes. It's the whole reason why they're in our guild. All of my dragons are simply just dragons, kinda. Technically Izo is part of the bramble.
There are a few breeds not shown in my lair some due to the fact I don't like those breeds, others due to the fact I haven't found a dragon that looks great in that breed yet.
tumblr_p1soltJ3Tu1udi2fqo3_r1_500.png
@SnoringHyena pinging myself for later
@SnoringHyena pinging myself for later
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17