Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] Runes hatchery with a twist!
1 2 3 4
Ok so I've breeding and geneing these three dragons: [img]http://i.imgur.com/34dgVVtl.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/pFyuJXJl.png[/img] That colour bar at the bottom is their tertiary range, they can breed a runes tert with literally ANY colour on the spectrum. Their primary and secondary are always the same (white and moon), and they will have iridescent and shimmer. With the delta of randomness, I was wondering who would be interested in a hatchery where you don't buy hatchlings - [b]you buy the eggs![/b] They'd be slightly cheaper because of this, but you would buy an egg and when it hatches it would get sent to you. You have no idea what colour runes you're going to get, could be obsidisan, orca, radioactive, cherry, cyan, murk, gloom - anything! If you like this idea please tell me, if you have suggestions go ahead! If you'd like to be pinged when the hatchery goes up (assuming I get interest) I'll note you down. Tell me how much you'd pay for the eggs! Or whether you think I should keep the spiral a spiral or change him to another breed (in the same breeding rarity group) EDIT: [b]What breed should the male shown as a spiral here be?[/b] - tundra - mirror - fae - guardian - ridgeback - spiral -bogsneak (if you vote for bogsneak please also do a second vote, I'm not sure about bogsneaking him)
Ok so I've breeding and geneing these three dragons:

34dgVVtl.png
pFyuJXJl.png

That colour bar at the bottom is their tertiary range, they can breed a runes tert with literally ANY colour on the spectrum. Their primary and secondary are always the same (white and moon), and they will have iridescent and shimmer.

With the delta of randomness, I was wondering who would be interested in a hatchery where you don't buy hatchlings - you buy the eggs! They'd be slightly cheaper because of this, but you would buy an egg and when it hatches it would get sent to you. You have no idea what colour runes you're going to get, could be obsidisan, orca, radioactive, cherry, cyan, murk, gloom - anything!

If you like this idea please tell me, if you have suggestions go ahead! If you'd like to be pinged when the hatchery goes up (assuming I get interest) I'll note you down. Tell me how much you'd pay for the eggs! Or whether you think I should keep the spiral a spiral or change him to another breed (in the same breeding rarity group)

EDIT: What breed should the male shown as a spiral here be?

- tundra
- mirror
- fae
- guardian
- ridgeback
- spiral

-bogsneak (if you vote for bogsneak please also do a second vote, I'm not sure about bogsneaking him)
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
Bump before I sleep. :>
Bump before I sleep. :>
@MurkyDepths that's actually a really cool idea, I'd be interested if I had the space lol! for the eggs maybe you could price them at anywhere from 6-10k treasure?
@MurkyDepths that's actually a really cool idea, I'd be interested if I had the space lol! for the eggs maybe you could price them at anywhere from 6-10k treasure?
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
@creepsheeps Thanks! I hope I could make a little more than that, but I did make this couple just for fun so any profit I can make is good. Some of the babies could be STUNNING. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=74&auth=79b854dc07e9bbb4bd43ca5534185d71691a7ad9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=6&gender=1&tert=18&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=74&auth=6081a35f3f5aba89c8ddf80d1e2d1552209ba5f9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=6&gender=1&tert=156&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=74&auth=80e8bd19c4e4f0900ea9038d2f8a696723fdf724&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Pretty much randomly selected these colours.
@creepsheeps Thanks! I hope I could make a little more than that, but I did make this couple just for fun so any profit I can make is good. Some of the babies could be STUNNING.

dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=74&auth=79b854dc07e9bbb4bd43ca5534185d71691a7ad9&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=6&gender=1&tert=18&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=74&auth=6081a35f3f5aba89c8ddf80d1e2d1552209ba5f9&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=6&gender=1&tert=156&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=74&auth=80e8bd19c4e4f0900ea9038d2f8a696723fdf724&dummyext=prev.png

Pretty much randomly selected these colours.
@MurkyDepths yeah, I understand that lol, I'm not very good with pricing so don't take my word for it haha. ahh those are beautiful ;w;
@MurkyDepths yeah, I understand that lol, I'm not very good with pricing so don't take my word for it haha. ahh those are beautiful ;w;
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
@MurkyDepths

This sounds interesting! I'd be interested, I mean, I don't have any lair space currently but at some point I think this would be fun to do! What do you plan on pricing the eggs at?
@MurkyDepths

This sounds interesting! I'd be interested, I mean, I don't have any lair space currently but at some point I think this would be fun to do! What do you plan on pricing the eggs at?
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

@Spottedleaf125 I'm not entirely sure? That's one of the reasons I made this thread! I don't think they'd be crazy expensive, like above 50k or anything, unless they got super popular which I doubt.

Also I don't have the funds for it yet but I have a similar pairing that does half the colour spectrum with obsidian/obsidian/terts and will have metallic/alloy and either runes or glimmer. If I made a hatchery they'd be part of it.
@Spottedleaf125 I'm not entirely sure? That's one of the reasons I made this thread! I don't think they'd be crazy expensive, like above 50k or anything, unless they got super popular which I doubt.

Also I don't have the funds for it yet but I have a similar pairing that does half the colour spectrum with obsidian/obsidian/terts and will have metallic/alloy and either runes or glimmer. If I made a hatchery they'd be part of it.
@MurkyDepths

Okay, please let me know if you will, give me a ping or drop me a message when you post a thread for it! c: Thank you! ^^
@MurkyDepths

Okay, please let me know if you will, give me a ping or drop me a message when you post a thread for it! c: Thank you! ^^
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

@Spottedleaf125 Will do :D
@Spottedleaf125 Will do :D
@MurkyDepths omg sign me up!! Whenever you have the pairs ready, shoot me a ping or a PM! I'd love a random rune egg~
@MurkyDepths omg sign me up!! Whenever you have the pairs ready, shoot me a ping or a PM! I'd love a random rune egg~
21375.png MpM7yiN.png

they/them

23yrs

FRT+3
21375.png
1 2 3 4