Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Copper Cave Dragon Subspecies
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 250 251
@flyingenfield
yeah of course. my nests will be clear by next roll over. i'll make a note to save one for you. :3
@flyingenfield
yeah of course. my nests will be clear by next roll over. i'll make a note to save one for you. :3
BPpOUJu.png
@flyingenfield Hey there~! I already found a better male with 2 x copper in it. I would have to apply skink/spinner to the couple, or something with clown/stripes. (:
@flyingenfield Hey there~! I already found a better male with 2 x copper in it. I would have to apply skink/spinner to the couple, or something with clown/stripes. (:
some sort of Art Shop link will pop up in here someday
@sansji Ooooh nice! I can't wait to see how they come out for you! I just picked up a copper/copper female to breed with my male sometime in the future, I'm glad I expanded the colors a bit to include those, we're going to end up with some really neat looking babies from those sorts of pairings! :)
@sansji Ooooh nice! I can't wait to see how they come out for you! I just picked up a copper/copper female to breed with my male sometime in the future, I'm glad I expanded the colors a bit to include those, we're going to end up with some really neat looking babies from those sorts of pairings! :)
guardian_fae.png
@mindlesslythea Awesome, thank you so much!
@mindlesslythea Awesome, thank you so much!
guardian_fae.png
@flyingenfield If you want to breed my copper/copper male with your copper/copper female some time, let me know. I do have to gene him up, god I dislike crackle so much. He'd probably get spines/ underbelly/or a gene removal. Underbelly looks really neat on my Ridgeback female with hickory. Taupe for tert is for sure a neat colour that goes well with the species. Also really glad that you found that copper/copper female. Things are looking great for the future!
@flyingenfield If you want to breed my copper/copper male with your copper/copper female some time, let me know. I do have to gene him up, god I dislike crackle so much. He'd probably get spines/ underbelly/or a gene removal. Underbelly looks really neat on my Ridgeback female with hickory. Taupe for tert is for sure a neat colour that goes well with the species. Also really glad that you found that copper/copper female. Things are looking great for the future!
some sort of Art Shop link will pop up in here someday
@flyingenfield

Awesome and awesome! Tbh, your breed choice for copper cave dragons make perfect sense. I just offered to help with the coatl because I figured he'd help widen the gene pool amongst the other 3 species. Anytime you want to borrow anybody, just lemme know~ Let's make copper and blue-green dragons a thing, YO!! \(o.o)/

Also, how much for the girlie ridge with the soil tert? (It's 8 colors away from my coatl's taupe! <3 ) You probably mentioned it, but I already forgot. Because ADHD like that. <_<
@flyingenfield

Awesome and awesome! Tbh, your breed choice for copper cave dragons make perfect sense. I just offered to help with the coatl because I figured he'd help widen the gene pool amongst the other 3 species. Anytime you want to borrow anybody, just lemme know~ Let's make copper and blue-green dragons a thing, YO!! \(o.o)/

Also, how much for the girlie ridge with the soil tert? (It's 8 colors away from my coatl's taupe! <3 ) You probably mentioned it, but I already forgot. Because ADHD like that. <_<
6wR17En.png
@ChakotayDgryphon I usually ask like 25kT but honestly I'm just stoked people are interested in breeding these guys, so it's totally negotiable. :D You can just send me a Crossroads for however much you'd like to offer. (Also ADHD here, how non-awesome for us. :D)
@ChakotayDgryphon I usually ask like 25kT but honestly I'm just stoked people are interested in breeding these guys, so it's totally negotiable. :D You can just send me a Crossroads for however much you'd like to offer. (Also ADHD here, how non-awesome for us. :D)
guardian_fae.png
@flyingenfield Is [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26688075] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/266881/26688075_350.png[/img] [/url] registered?
@flyingenfield

Is
26688075_350.png
registered?
qCbUEpz.giflovebug.pngTI0OYbZ.pngcristmastransparent_by_skullkaizer-dbo39ey.gif[/url]
@flyingenfield

Is the skydancers still for sale? If so how much?
@flyingenfield

A5i3AHB.png
@flyingenfield

@flyingenfield

A5i3AHB.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 250 251