Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Copper Cave Dragon Subspecies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 250 251
@flyingenfield any chance of a bogsneak hatchling?
@flyingenfield any chance of a bogsneak hatchling?
cJn0x1G.pngKOh9ck1.png84UHSsx.png
@flyingenfield

I'll be working on breeding this subspecies, but it'll probably be a while before I actually get a pair set up. Right now I picked up a few close-but-not-quite dragons from the AH, and I'll be working on breeding down until I've got a pair that has 100% Copper Cave kids.
@flyingenfield

I'll be working on breeding this subspecies, but it'll probably be a while before I actually get a pair set up. Right now I picked up a few close-but-not-quite dragons from the AH, and I'll be working on breeding down until I've got a pair that has 100% Copper Cave kids.
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
@flyingenfield I would love to register my lil noodle Graham for the subspecies, as well as register him to be loaned out to potential breeders! I would breed him myself, though I have no lair space LMAO... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27281074] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/272811/27281074_350.png[/img] [/url]
@flyingenfield

I would love to register my lil noodle Graham for the subspecies, as well as register him to be loaned out to potential breeders! I would breed him myself, though I have no lair space LMAO...

27281074_350.png
light_banner.pngfR0MgwK.giflight_banner.png
@josi you got it! I added a registered breeders section above the registered dragons, and I put Chaika in that list of dragons too. I need to get some of mine done up with some apparel, yours is the only fancy one on the list. :D @DarkAlliGator yeah that'd be awesome if you wanted to just give me a holler when you reckon he's ready to go. This is the dragon I'd probably want to breed him to: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26112198] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/261122/26112198_350.png[/img] [/url] and her Clown at least is a pretty dominant gene so if I needed to re-gene any babies it'd probably only be for the secondary. :D
@josi you got it! I added a registered breeders section above the registered dragons, and I put Chaika in that list of dragons too. I need to get some of mine done up with some apparel, yours is the only fancy one on the list. :D

@DarkAlliGator yeah that'd be awesome if you wanted to just give me a holler when you reckon he's ready to go. This is the dragon I'd probably want to breed him to:

26112198_350.png

and her Clown at least is a pretty dominant gene so if I needed to re-gene any babies it'd probably only be for the secondary. :D
guardian_fae.png
@flyingenfield I adore this subspecies a lot, and I would love to own a couple to breed them as well. (I'll probably have to hire a nest at Lightning for them eyes, but that's fine.) Gosh they look marvelous. How much would it cost me to become owner/breeder, if I'm allowed to ask?

Note: I'm able to brew skink/spinner, if that helps.
@flyingenfield I adore this subspecies a lot, and I would love to own a couple to breed them as well. (I'll probably have to hire a nest at Lightning for them eyes, but that's fine.) Gosh they look marvelous. How much would it cost me to become owner/breeder, if I'm allowed to ask?

Note: I'm able to brew skink/spinner, if that helps.
some sort of Art Shop link will pop up in here someday
@Pikavee I'm working on producing that, but not there yet. I can put you on the pinglist for Bogsneaks only, if you like?

@Drakel Awesome! I have a number available right now so if you'd like to get a breeder from me also that's already right on with the genes and stuff, I'd be happy to work with you on the price or trade or something if the asking price is too much at the moment. Just let me know if/when you'd like to be listed as a breeder and always feel free to post your offspring for sale here if you want, too!

@Swizzle just sent you a message back about breeding your guy! I'm hoping I can find a female with his excellent tert coloring, too, so I could cross them, but I'm not quite there yet with that, so I might have to settle for a less perfect match in the meantime. :D

@Pikavee I'm working on producing that, but not there yet. I can put you on the pinglist for Bogsneaks only, if you like?

@Drakel Awesome! I have a number available right now so if you'd like to get a breeder from me also that's already right on with the genes and stuff, I'd be happy to work with you on the price or trade or something if the asking price is too much at the moment. Just let me know if/when you'd like to be listed as a breeder and always feel free to post your offspring for sale here if you want, too!

@Swizzle just sent you a message back about breeding your guy! I'm hoping I can find a female with his excellent tert coloring, too, so I could cross them, but I'm not quite there yet with that, so I might have to settle for a less perfect match in the meantime. :D

guardian_fae.png
@Flyingenfield yes please :)
@Flyingenfield yes please :)
cJn0x1G.pngKOh9ck1.png84UHSsx.png
@sansji I'm totally new to this whole subspecies thing, but other than just the cost of whatever dragons you want, I don't think there's a cost? Like I'm not going to charge you to breed them or whatever. :D If you want to join the fun you are MORE than welcome! I just had a lot of fun making the lore and stuff for these guys so I'm really happy to share them with everybody.

I have a number of available dragons in the right color range right now; most are related so can't be bred together, though I've got a few more now from totally unrelated parents, so that's getting better. I'd be happy to sell you one or more (I'm asking 25k but also very willing to negotiate that with folks who are interested in breeding)... you can see the ones I have available on the first page of the thread, I think it's like the third post down. Just let me know if you're interested in any, and I'm very open to trades and stuff too.

I've been working on some skink/spinners if you'd ever like to collaborate on a nest or anything, too. It's sort of a slow process to get a solid breeding pair going for every particular variation of these guys that I want to breed. ;D

And I'm not gonna lie, I love Wind but I've totally been considering switching to Lightning just to breed the color eyes I want in these guys. :D
@sansji I'm totally new to this whole subspecies thing, but other than just the cost of whatever dragons you want, I don't think there's a cost? Like I'm not going to charge you to breed them or whatever. :D If you want to join the fun you are MORE than welcome! I just had a lot of fun making the lore and stuff for these guys so I'm really happy to share them with everybody.

I have a number of available dragons in the right color range right now; most are related so can't be bred together, though I've got a few more now from totally unrelated parents, so that's getting better. I'd be happy to sell you one or more (I'm asking 25k but also very willing to negotiate that with folks who are interested in breeding)... you can see the ones I have available on the first page of the thread, I think it's like the third post down. Just let me know if you're interested in any, and I'm very open to trades and stuff too.

I've been working on some skink/spinners if you'd ever like to collaborate on a nest or anything, too. It's sort of a slow process to get a solid breeding pair going for every particular variation of these guys that I want to breed. ;D

And I'm not gonna lie, I love Wind but I've totally been considering switching to Lightning just to breed the color eyes I want in these guys. :D
guardian_fae.png
ooooo
@flyingenfield
PINGLIST.

please?
ooooo
@flyingenfield
PINGLIST.

please?
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
@flyingenfield I wrote a whole summary for a reply, and then FR runs in stuck erasing the entire thing. :U

alas, in short: bought one dragon from you, and found another female ridge that's unrelated. There's a free rental nest thread out there, perhaps more than one; which could be a thing to breed your dragons at lightening if you only want to switch flights for eyes. (I'm tempted too, but pff I love wind a little too much regardlessly of them eyes.)

page 5 of my lair should show you the soon to be couple; if you've got feedback, it's more than welcome and if you have name suggestions, yes please. (:

edit: I can brew skink/spinner with baldwin and perhaps lend a hand that way. As in getting genes smacked on dergs.
@flyingenfield I wrote a whole summary for a reply, and then FR runs in stuck erasing the entire thing. :U

alas, in short: bought one dragon from you, and found another female ridge that's unrelated. There's a free rental nest thread out there, perhaps more than one; which could be a thing to breed your dragons at lightening if you only want to switch flights for eyes. (I'm tempted too, but pff I love wind a little too much regardlessly of them eyes.)

page 5 of my lair should show you the soon to be couple; if you've got feedback, it's more than welcome and if you have name suggestions, yes please. (:

edit: I can brew skink/spinner with baldwin and perhaps lend a hand that way. As in getting genes smacked on dergs.
some sort of Art Shop link will pop up in here someday
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 250 251