Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies]Candy Dragons (Free to Join)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
I would take one, but my lair is full and I’m still struggling to make the 550k amount to expand.
I would take one, but my lair is full and I’m still struggling to make the 550k amount to expand.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
@Luvia Ah ok, you can get one later when you have the space and when I hatch some
@Luvia Ah ok, you can get one later when you have the space and when I hatch some
@MiniDrachin you got the right one!
@MiniDrachin you got the right one!
I will cause they’re awfully cute.
I will cause they’re awfully cute.
@BloodGem
My mom really like the first girl with the rare eye . Can I get her for my mom please ? If not I don't mind paying for her also .
@BloodGem
My mom really like the first girl with the rare eye . Can I get her for my mom please ? If not I don't mind paying for her also .
tiEnSNJ.png
@Isegard I'll send her over! No need to pay for her
@Isegard I'll send her over! No need to pay for her
@BloodGem
Oh thank you so much .
@BloodGem
Oh thank you so much .
tiEnSNJ.png
@Isegard No problem!!
@Isegard No problem!!
~~~~
~~~~
@BloodGem

Since I made a little space in my lair, Silence officially is sitting on a nest of three eggs. The children have possibilities of iri/shim/opal and poi/tox/opal. I will PLEASE request that people who want a baby refrain from exalting, as on one side they will be Naomi descendants. I cannot control what happens, but I just wanted to add that little tidbit of information.
@BloodGem

Since I made a little space in my lair, Silence officially is sitting on a nest of three eggs. The children have possibilities of iri/shim/opal and poi/tox/opal. I will PLEASE request that people who want a baby refrain from exalting, as on one side they will be Naomi descendants. I cannot control what happens, but I just wanted to add that little tidbit of information.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23