Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Alchemist's Scatter Journey
1 2 3
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7904154] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79042/7904154_350.png[/img] [/url] He used to look more like this when they didn't change spring... [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=20&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=9&gender=0&tert=130&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=48&auth=8c997d780524ec7813f8482d49c269808ebb1f65&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/center] But here is his story.... [center][i]As an alchemist, Klang (as many call him) likes to dabble in all sorts of magic and potions. Experiments are some of the things he does best, but it is different from the science of Chiptune and Synthpop. He seems to draw more on the elements of the various flights through his work in the most bizarre ways...even Cadenza, who likes to perch on his shoulders, couldn't fathom the decisions and steps he's taken when watching him work in his lab. His own magic courses through him so powerfully that it can be seen as bright green, circuit-like veins streaming across his body. However, this magic seems to be fading compared to the vibrant green that it was in the past. Now, he is drawing upon his own alchemy skills in the attempt to regain his formal powers, but it may at a cost... the other dragons are fearful to enter in his lab...they can only hear his roars of anguish and random sounds from his work[/i].[/center] Ping to Follow Story: @GiantRedPanda @BloodyAngel12

7904154_350.png

He used to look more like this when they didn't change spring...
dragon?age=1&body=20&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=9&gender=0&tert=130&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=48&auth=8c997d780524ec7813f8482d49c269808ebb1f65&dummyext=prev.png

But here is his story....

As an alchemist, Klang (as many call him) likes to dabble in all sorts of magic and potions. Experiments are some of the things he does best, but it is different from the science of Chiptune and Synthpop. He seems to draw more on the elements of the various flights through his work in the most bizarre ways...even Cadenza, who likes to perch on his shoulders, couldn't fathom the decisions and steps he's taken when watching him work in his lab.

His own magic courses through him so powerfully that it can be seen as bright green, circuit-like veins streaming across his body. However, this magic seems to be fading compared to the vibrant green that it was in the past. Now, he is drawing upon his own alchemy skills in the attempt to regain his formal powers, but it may at a cost... the other dragons are fearful to enter in his lab...they can only hear his roars of anguish and random sounds from his work

Ping to Follow Story:
@GiantRedPanda @BloodyAngel12
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
[center]Born November 19, 2014... Initial colors - Navy/Fire/Spring [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=20&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=9&gender=0&tert=40&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=48&auth=f33127b3eb20c88030d2f6654074557e9f7fe401&dummyext=prev.png[/img] First scry.. June 11, 2016 [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=73&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=9&gender=0&tert=154&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=112&auth=1da3fd83d38c596d63df3b4d97d196bcd95505ad&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Mauve/Indigo/Camo Second scry... April 11, 2017 [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=9&gender=0&tert=114&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=122&auth=284d11279e407f7dec335590441efc7baebf447b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Ivory/Ginger/Amethyst Third scry [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=7&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=9&gender=0&tert=30&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=112&auth=3811f70ba29943b3e56b0d72521a05b04bf0617b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Charcoal/Indigo/Aqua Fourth scry November 7, 2017 [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=9&gender=0&tert=21&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=81&auth=72064c09dfd46e2e301beb4e27f3abe45d1f4ece&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Shadow/Hunter/Blue Fifth scry February 9, 2018 [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=9&gender=0&tert=101&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=19&auth=a4685d02c8fb0cb715c64eb8058a865c9dc06143&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Sanguine/Storm/Pear Sixth Scry February 10, 2018 [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=17&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=9&gender=0&tert=63&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=171&auth=fc4879712df5727d4fc5b58f90987d8424a4d550&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Violet/Cantaloupe/Carmine Seventh Scry May 31, 2018 [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=167&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=9&gender=0&tert=26&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=143&auth=2591b014ce9f9111ca1e2cf61b0c4a9f48947b1f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Buttercup/Latte/Denim [i]He sought for new colors that the dragon gods bestowed on their children. The magic was still vibrant and fresh, easy to tap into and wield for himself. Yet... as he walked out to the sunlight in the sight of his clanmates, their stares looked more of horror than of awe. Not a word passed from their lips but their eyes all locked onto him. Slowly, he made his way to the lake in the center of the island to see the changes himself. None of the dragons got in his way but backed off if they were in his path, still silent and sharing the same frightful look. It made him quite uneasy and he dared not talk to them until he saw himself. Klang was frightened as he slowly peered in the water.. Shock threw him backwards, but he clambered back up to take a second look. Bright pink?! Purple?! Surely this was a joke? Only his veins of green magic seemed to have been restored to a brighter hue but against the colors of his scales, it seemed to just mock him. Throwing his head back, he gave a roar of frustration and hate. Cursing the skies, Klang flew back to his lab and shut himself inside. No one could see his silent tears that he shed for hours until he was as empty as he felt inside.[/i] [/center]
Born November 19, 2014...
Initial colors - Navy/Fire/Spring
dragon?age=1&body=20&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=9&gender=0&tert=40&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=48&auth=f33127b3eb20c88030d2f6654074557e9f7fe401&dummyext=prev.png

First scry..
June 11, 2016
dragon?age=1&body=73&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=9&gender=0&tert=154&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=112&auth=1da3fd83d38c596d63df3b4d97d196bcd95505ad&dummyext=prev.png
Mauve/Indigo/Camo

Second scry...
April 11, 2017
dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=9&gender=0&tert=114&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=122&auth=284d11279e407f7dec335590441efc7baebf447b&dummyext=prev.png
Ivory/Ginger/Amethyst

Third scry
dragon?age=1&body=7&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=9&gender=0&tert=30&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=112&auth=3811f70ba29943b3e56b0d72521a05b04bf0617b&dummyext=prev.png
Charcoal/Indigo/Aqua

Fourth scry
November 7, 2017
dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=9&gender=0&tert=21&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=81&auth=72064c09dfd46e2e301beb4e27f3abe45d1f4ece&dummyext=prev.png
Shadow/Hunter/Blue

Fifth scry
February 9, 2018
dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=9&gender=0&tert=101&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=19&auth=a4685d02c8fb0cb715c64eb8058a865c9dc06143&dummyext=prev.png
Sanguine/Storm/Pear

Sixth Scry
February 10, 2018
dragon?age=1&body=17&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=9&gender=0&tert=63&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=171&auth=fc4879712df5727d4fc5b58f90987d8424a4d550&dummyext=prev.png
Violet/Cantaloupe/Carmine

Seventh Scry
May 31, 2018
dragon?age=1&body=167&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=9&gender=0&tert=26&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=143&auth=2591b014ce9f9111ca1e2cf61b0c4a9f48947b1f&dummyext=prev.png
Buttercup/Latte/Denim

He sought for new colors that the dragon gods bestowed on their children. The magic was still vibrant and fresh, easy to tap into and wield for himself. Yet... as he walked out to the sunlight in the sight of his clanmates, their stares looked more of horror than of awe. Not a word passed from their lips but their eyes all locked onto him. Slowly, he made his way to the lake in the center of the island to see the changes himself. None of the dragons got in his way but backed off if they were in his path, still silent and sharing the same frightful look. It made him quite uneasy and he dared not talk to them until he saw himself. Klang was frightened as he slowly peered in the water..

Shock threw him backwards, but he clambered back up to take a second look. Bright pink?! Purple?! Surely this was a joke? Only his veins of green magic seemed to have been restored to a brighter hue but against the colors of his scales, it seemed to just mock him. Throwing his head back, he gave a roar of frustration and hate. Cursing the skies, Klang flew back to his lab and shut himself inside. No one could see his silent tears that he shed for hours until he was as empty as he felt inside.

yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@BloodyAngel12
Pinged to follow story...
@BloodyAngel12
Pinged to follow story...
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
@Crescentstar711

Ooh, this is good so far. Contiuning onward! (I do feel bad for him, though. This nearly killed me - "No one could see his silent tears that he shed for hours until he was as empty as he felt inside.")
@Crescentstar711

Ooh, this is good so far. Contiuning onward! (I do feel bad for him, though. This nearly killed me - "No one could see his silent tears that he shed for hours until he was as empty as he felt inside.")
SYJDX48.png
Interlude

Cadenza, a light-hearted and bright Fae, always loved to sit on Klang's (her nickname for him) back to see his work. With his recent experiment and anguish, she could not approach him without fear that he would lash out at her. She loved him as a brother that she never had and seeing him in his sorry state broke her heart.

Instead, she approached Timbre and Celesta to use their skills to fashion clothes that would fit his new colors. Cadenza knew that he felt embarassed and pathetic for his attempt to harness the power to change his scales, so the garments needed to be fierce and powerful to drape over his figure...

The door squeaked softly behind the still body of Klangfarben. He was hunched over his table, eyes tracing the lines in the wood as though they would lead to the path he should take next. Not that he cared though. He lacked the motivation to even try and felt himself slipping away in his despair.

There was a soft plop just in his path of sight which pulled him out of his spell. Eyes adjusting, a fierce head of a lion with empty eye sockets seemed to challenge him from the top of a pile of equally ferocious clothes. Bright and colorful, he had to blink a few times to understand what he was looking at.

"Here, try this on," came a warm squeak. He didn't register the fact that Cadenza began to remove the venomscale armor and replace it with the new clothes that he just saw. *Thud* came down the pieces of armor onto the cold, hard floor. Gentle shuffles of fur came next, which contrasted the jarring sounds of hard scale armor.

A long moment of silence came after, and somehow he drew up his head to look forward. He didn't understand what he saw, but it was the same head of the lion, fierce and wild that stared back at him, this time with sharp pink eyes...his eyes.

He drew himself up upon the realization that he was staring back at his reflection, a watery mirror that Cadenza created with her magic. His gaze traced his whole body until he had a full picture of his own appearance. He was fearful to behold - not in the way to surprise others at first gaze like the day his colors changed, but in a way that would have others acknowledge his strength and ability.

He felt himself swell with a renewed sense of purpose and energy and then turned to the bright Fae sitting on the table whose gaze was transfixed on him the entire time.

"Thank you," he rumbled and gave a toothy grin. It caused Cadenza to smile brightly and give a small purr followed by a chirp. She quickly swooped up to land neatly on his shoulder and nuzzled into his new mane. He gave a warm nuzzle back, feeling the warmth return to him.

"Guess it's time to start again," spoke Klangfarben as Cadenza nodded in agreement. "If anyone can do it, it'd be you Klang!" chirped the Fae. Giving her another grin, he turned back to his table and began to search for a way to better harness the gods' gift of colors, with Cadenza happily perched on his shoulder and eager to see through his journey.

Interlude

Cadenza, a light-hearted and bright Fae, always loved to sit on Klang's (her nickname for him) back to see his work. With his recent experiment and anguish, she could not approach him without fear that he would lash out at her. She loved him as a brother that she never had and seeing him in his sorry state broke her heart.

Instead, she approached Timbre and Celesta to use their skills to fashion clothes that would fit his new colors. Cadenza knew that he felt embarassed and pathetic for his attempt to harness the power to change his scales, so the garments needed to be fierce and powerful to drape over his figure...

The door squeaked softly behind the still body of Klangfarben. He was hunched over his table, eyes tracing the lines in the wood as though they would lead to the path he should take next. Not that he cared though. He lacked the motivation to even try and felt himself slipping away in his despair.

There was a soft plop just in his path of sight which pulled him out of his spell. Eyes adjusting, a fierce head of a lion with empty eye sockets seemed to challenge him from the top of a pile of equally ferocious clothes. Bright and colorful, he had to blink a few times to understand what he was looking at.

"Here, try this on," came a warm squeak. He didn't register the fact that Cadenza began to remove the venomscale armor and replace it with the new clothes that he just saw. *Thud* came down the pieces of armor onto the cold, hard floor. Gentle shuffles of fur came next, which contrasted the jarring sounds of hard scale armor.

A long moment of silence came after, and somehow he drew up his head to look forward. He didn't understand what he saw, but it was the same head of the lion, fierce and wild that stared back at him, this time with sharp pink eyes...his eyes.

He drew himself up upon the realization that he was staring back at his reflection, a watery mirror that Cadenza created with her magic. His gaze traced his whole body until he had a full picture of his own appearance. He was fearful to behold - not in the way to surprise others at first gaze like the day his colors changed, but in a way that would have others acknowledge his strength and ability.

He felt himself swell with a renewed sense of purpose and energy and then turned to the bright Fae sitting on the table whose gaze was transfixed on him the entire time.

"Thank you," he rumbled and gave a toothy grin. It caused Cadenza to smile brightly and give a small purr followed by a chirp. She quickly swooped up to land neatly on his shoulder and nuzzled into his new mane. He gave a warm nuzzle back, feeling the warmth return to him.

"Guess it's time to start again," spoke Klangfarben as Cadenza nodded in agreement. "If anyone can do it, it'd be you Klang!" chirped the Fae. Giving her another grin, he turned back to his table and began to search for a way to better harness the gods' gift of colors, with Cadenza happily perched on his shoulder and eager to see through his journey.

yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
Still don't have another scatter scroll, but I wanted to continue with the story in some way. =) Here's another chapter to Klang's journey.
Still don't have another scatter scroll, but I wanted to continue with the story in some way. =) Here's another chapter to Klang's journey.
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
@Crescentstar711

I was wondering what happened to this. XD
@Crescentstar711

I was wondering what happened to this. XD
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12
Yeah, getting my hands on a scatterscroll has been difficult in light of other dragon projects I have, but this idea was mulling in my head and I finally had the chance to sit down and write it. XD
@BloodyAngel12
Yeah, getting my hands on a scatterscroll has been difficult in light of other dragon projects I have, but this idea was mulling in my head and I finally had the chance to sit down and write it. XD
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
@Crescentstar711

XD
@Crescentstar711

XD
SYJDX48.png
He has finally been scattered! Think I should stop here? He almost looks appealing with the two light colors for his primary and secondary and the vibrant tertiary...

I'll be sure to add lore soon to this recent scatter! =D
He has finally been scattered! Think I should stop here? He almost looks appealing with the two light colors for his primary and secondary and the vibrant tertiary...

I'll be sure to add lore soon to this recent scatter! =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
1 2 3