Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Encyclopedia Terraria - [closed] - OLD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@JustALotCrazy - I got a nest of Mountaineers coming up for a Rockbreaker's Ceremony hatchdate! Would you like to be pinged then? :)
@JustALotCrazy - I got a nest of Mountaineers coming up for a Rockbreaker's Ceremony hatchdate! Would you like to be pinged then? :)
naturef2.png
@Perrydotto Yes please!
@Perrydotto Yes please!
@JustALotCrazy

Ok, sure! I'll set them up in an Earth nest sometimes this week so they can hatch during Rockbreaker's. ^^
@JustALotCrazy

Ok, sure! I'll set them up in an Earth nest sometimes this week so they can hatch during Rockbreaker's. ^^
@JustALotCrazy hey! my temple cats are on athe nest right now and the babies will hatch in sunday, fresh for rockbreakers! if that is alright with you i can ping you for them?
@JustALotCrazy hey! my temple cats are on athe nest right now and the babies will hatch in sunday, fresh for rockbreakers! if that is alright with you i can ping you for them?
tumblr_inline_nrfexpRtWh1rbfe8q_500.gif
Triple Chocolate Gen1 Auction this way!
@Juleatic That would be great, thanks! I probably won't make a decision to buy a babe until the Ceremony is over, unless I see one I absolutely cannot like without. Hope that's alright!
@Juleatic That would be great, thanks! I probably won't make a decision to buy a babe until the Ceremony is over, unless I see one I absolutely cannot like without. Hope that's alright!
@JustALotCrazy - They somehow managed to hatch identical triplets x) They all look like this: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28835545] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/288356/28835545_350.png[/img] [/url] Two males and one female. Let me know if you are interested!
@JustALotCrazy - They somehow managed to hatch identical triplets x)

They all look like this:

28835545_350.png

Two males and one female. Let me know if you are interested!
naturef2.png
@Perrydoto Surprisingly cute, as I'm not usually afan of Speckle or Paint, but definitely worth consideration. I may take the female, depending on what hatches from Juleatic's and Khadjin's pairs.
@Perrydoto Surprisingly cute, as I'm not usually afan of Speckle or Paint, but definitely worth consideration. I may take the female, depending on what hatches from Juleatic's and Khadjin's pairs.
@Perrydoto @Khadjin @Juleatic

Thank you all for your help! All of the hatchlings are beautiful, but one has been chosen. Thank you for putting up with my picky-ness. :)
@Perrydoto @Khadjin @Juleatic

Thank you all for your help! All of the hatchlings are beautiful, but one has been chosen. Thank you for putting up with my picky-ness. :)
@JustALotCrazy

You're very welcome! ^^ Good luck with your projects!
@JustALotCrazy

You're very welcome! ^^ Good luck with your projects!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7