Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Rewrite the Person Above's Bio in YOUR Style!
It's pretty simple. (I hope it makes sense.) You take a derg in the person above you's learned you rewrite it so it matches your style! I'm going to prey on @Waterwave for this. Hi! (You can see the original bio on Waterwave's dragon) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/174349/17434811_350.png?mtime=VtyO2wACwNk.png[/img] [i]Crunch.[/i] I spilled across the barren, unforgiving stone. This was the end. I knew it was the end. I still fought, clawing across the landscape that was mocking me. My limp, useless body dragged along, scraping, pleading for me to [i]stop, stop, stop.[/i] No. I would never. I would never give in... Or would I? In the twisted depths of my fading mind, I wanted to end it. Here and now. I was ready. I wanted to give in. So I did, and I let the darkness overtake me. I fell, limp, my last thought of the skies I would never see again. ~~~ Alive? Alive. Crippled. Limp. [i]Useless.[/i] I lay on a hard, flat surface. The glint of steel flashed in my eyes. And then? My wings, gone. My legs, [i]gone.[/i] It was all gone. But I was alive, and that was all that mattered. ~~ A faint hissing came from Her teeth. "You... You are a [i]threat[/i] to the peace we must retain." They say she is of godly descent. Waterwave, the leader we have all grown to aspire to be. Perhaps... They were wrong in their aspirations. But then, fog drifted over my mind, my sight grew dark, and whispering filtered in my ears. "May you never see the skies again."
It's pretty simple. (I hope it makes sense.) You take a derg in the person above you's learned you rewrite it so it matches your style!

I'm going to prey on @Waterwave for this. Hi!
(You can see the original bio on Waterwave's dragon)
17434811_350.png?mtime=VtyO2wACwNk.png

Crunch.

I spilled across the barren, unforgiving stone. This was the end. I knew it was the end. I still fought, clawing across the landscape that was mocking me. My limp, useless body dragged along, scraping, pleading for me to stop, stop, stop.

No. I would never. I would never give in... Or would I?

In the twisted depths of my fading mind, I wanted to end it. Here and now. I was ready. I wanted to give in.

So I did, and I let the darkness overtake me.

I fell, limp, my last thought of the skies I would never see again.

~~~

Alive?
Alive.

Crippled. Limp. Useless.

I lay on a hard, flat surface. The glint of steel flashed in my eyes.

And then? My wings, gone.

My legs, gone.

It was all gone.

But I was alive, and that was all that mattered.

~~

A faint hissing came from Her teeth.

"You... You are a threat to the peace we must retain."

They say she is of godly descent. Waterwave, the leader we have all grown to aspire to be.

Perhaps... They were wrong in their aspirations.

But then, fog drifted over my mind, my sight grew dark, and whispering filtered in my ears.

"May you never see the skies again."
lightshieldr.png S T R A N G E N E S S E S
o profile o lore shop o lair o
light_small.png
So, anyone wanna try? >:3
So, anyone wanna try? >:3
light_small.png
Sounds fun! @Strangenesses [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18766130] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/187662/18766130_350.png[/img] [/url] "Moondancer's past is dark, and he chooses to keep it hidden beneath a friendly mask. Many a hatchling has been cheered up by the deity dolls he brings to them. While digging through the scrapyards of the Shifting Expanse, Moondancer encountered a Grey River Flight amidst the piles of metal and bolts. Since then, the small creature has been a companion who has never left the Spiral's side. Moondancer is an artist at heart. He paints the grandeur of unmeasurable night skies, caves unfathomable, and concepts no dragon can comprehend. Yet when the images are shown, it is clear that spots of Golden Milkweed have blotted out parts of the painting."
Sounds fun!

@Strangenesses

18766130_350.png

"Moondancer's past is dark, and he chooses to keep it hidden beneath a friendly mask. Many a hatchling has been cheered up by the deity dolls he brings to them.

While digging through the scrapyards of the Shifting Expanse, Moondancer encountered a Grey River Flight amidst the piles of metal and bolts. Since then, the small creature has been a companion who has never left the Spiral's side.

Moondancer is an artist at heart. He paints the grandeur of unmeasurable night skies, caves unfathomable, and concepts no dragon can comprehend. Yet when the images are shown, it is clear that spots of Golden Milkweed have blotted out parts of the painting."
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
@lamarqueisdead

-clap clap clap- -claps violently-

Amazingness. :)
@lamarqueisdead

-clap clap clap- -claps violently-

Amazingness. :)
light_small.png
@lamarqueisdead Ah, I think I'd do something like this? The format just doesn't want to work with me though... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11804343] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/118044/11804343_350.png[/img] [/url] [columns] [img] http://i.imgur.com/B2P04ZM.png[/img] [center][color=#333333] [i] “Sometimes things don't turn out exactly how you expect, but I suppose that's just life.” [/i] [/color] [/center] [nextcol] [color = #95203f] [size = 6] [b]Hierarchy[color=#4C4C4C][/color] [/b][/size] [size=5]The Serendipitous[/size] [color= #4C4C4C] _____________[/color] A kind and inspiring leader. Helped to rebuild his clan, transforming it from a band of disheartened misfits into a proud and honorable family. [/color] [nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/OtZ93Hd.png[/img] [/columns] Next person, feel free to improvise :O
@lamarqueisdead

Ah, I think I'd do something like this? The format just doesn't want to work with me though...

11804343_350.png

B2P04ZM.png

“Sometimes things don't turn out exactly how you expect, but I suppose that's just life.”

Hierarchy
The Serendipitous

A kind and inspiring leader. Helped to rebuild his clan, transforming it from a band of disheartened misfits into a proud and honorable family.

OtZ93Hd.png

Next person, feel free to improvise :O
@Silverhame [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20119730] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201198/20119730_350.png[/img] [/url] All his life, Fractalae has shattered the odds - he has been the Master of the Guard for the great majority of his very long life, and continues to keep challengers at bay with his superior agility and power over the winds. He understands the concept of moderation well, and applies it to both himself and the apprentices he trains. Keeping quiet vigil at the outskirts of the clan at late hours is the only exception to his unyielding routine, when he writes letters to his mate and comrades. He may present a stoic facade, but internally Fractalae has many worries: chief amongst them is the safety of his mate, Narya. He is entirely devoted to her: she is the light of his life, the reason he returns home each day. The day he pledged himself to Sorrowhaven, he had a gift sent to her: the embodiment of dreams, carved from a pale blue stone he found himself. She wears it to this day, an eternal, wordless promise.[i] I will always come back to you. [/i]
@Silverhame

20119730_350.png

All his life, Fractalae has shattered the odds - he has been the Master of the Guard for the great majority of his very long life, and continues to keep challengers at bay with his superior agility and power over the winds. He understands the concept of moderation well, and applies it to both himself and the apprentices he trains. Keeping quiet vigil at the outskirts of the clan at late hours is the only exception to his unyielding routine, when he writes letters to his mate and comrades.

He may present a stoic facade, but internally Fractalae has many worries: chief amongst them is the safety of his mate, Narya. He is entirely devoted to her: she is the light of his life, the reason he returns home each day. The day he pledged himself to Sorrowhaven, he had a gift sent to her: the embodiment of dreams, carved from a pale blue stone he found himself. She wears it to this day, an eternal, wordless promise. I will always come back to you.
gM1MTf9.png
@Toriel [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57360] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/574/57360_350.png[/img] [/url] (I love her bio!!) [center][i]The ice hurts her wings, her claws, her teeth. It freezes and it chills, hurling bits of ice and snow at her eyes, her chest. Yet she grits her teeth and bites back the pain that threatens to overwhelm her. Resting is not an option. She won’t stop till she collapses from exhaustion (and it isn’t long in coming, she is sure). The tundra who practically drags her along in his panic screeches about Yetis and about someone out for blood. Her first instinct screams ‘run’. Her first thought roars ‘protect’. Guess which one she heeds? -- To see her fight is like watching all the anger of a Lightning storm, of the heavens cracking open. -- She’s never tried guiding and protecting before. Well, no time like the present.[/i][/center] ----- to the person after me: all the dragons in my lair have bios. Go crazy
@Toriel

57360_350.png

(I love her bio!!)
The ice hurts her wings, her claws, her teeth. It freezes and it chills, hurling bits of ice and snow at her eyes, her chest.

Yet she grits her teeth and bites back the pain that threatens to overwhelm her.

Resting is not an option. She won’t stop till she collapses from exhaustion (and it isn’t long in coming, she is sure).

The tundra who practically drags her along in his panic screeches about Yetis and about someone out for blood. Her first instinct screams ‘run’. Her first thought roars ‘protect’.

Guess which one she heeds?

--

To see her fight is like watching all the anger of a Lightning storm, of the heavens cracking open.

--

She’s never tried guiding and protecting before.

Well, no time like the present.

to the person after me: all the dragons in my lair have bios. Go crazy
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@Waterwave I see, you have found it. :o
@Waterwave I see, you have found it. :o
light_small.png
@Waterwave

You should have asked before you ripped the bio off of my forum c:
@Waterwave

You should have asked before you ripped the bio off of my forum c:
light_small.png
Is this still going? I don't know if I have something to go off on, so anyone could use my dragons' bios. *shrug*
Is this still going? I don't know if I have something to go off on, so anyone could use my dragons' bios. *shrug*
goSc2L4.png