Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies Hub] Liber Vivus
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center](Sorry, I'm stalking the AH right now haha.) [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/5211.png[/img] Accent: Lucid Silver Runes (Snapper) [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/4970.png[/img] Accent: Raia's Silvery Rune [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/4971.png[/img] Accent: Noble Gold Runes [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/10277.png[/img] Accent: Black Smoke Runes [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/5263.png[/img] Accent: Potent Silver Runes (F)[/center]
(Sorry, I'm stalking the AH right now haha.)

5211.png
Accent: Lucid Silver Runes (Snapper)

4970.png
Accent: Raia's Silvery Rune

4971.png
Accent: Noble Gold Runes

10277.png
Accent: Black Smoke Runes

5263.png
Accent: Potent Silver Runes (F)
I'm fairly certain that the above accents come in multiple sexes and/or species, as well.
I'm fairly certain that the above accents come in multiple sexes and/or species, as well.
After some quick digging, those accents are by micahjaguar. Thier shop appears active: LINK
After some quick digging, those accents are by micahjaguar. Thier shop appears active: LINK
[quote name="FallenSamurai" date=2016-04-14 05:16:21] After some quick digging, those accents are by micahjaguar. Thier shop appears active: LINK [/quote] @FallenSamurai Ah! Thank you very much! I was sleep deprived and didn't even think about searching around about the accents. :'D
FallenSamurai wrote on 2016-04-14:
@FallenSamurai
Ah! Thank you very much!
I was sleep deprived and didn't even think about searching around about the accents. :'D
[center]Also: I have a Liber Vivus problem. @ClarkeGriffin I picked up another Common baby from the AH. He's not related to the other two, so I could attempt to breed if anyone becomes interested eventually?? Meet Tehanu, the male Noc [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=21888&tab=dragon&did=22768362][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/227684/22768362_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Also: I have a Liber Vivus problem.

@ClarkeGriffin
I picked up another Common baby from the AH. He's not related to the other two, so I could attempt to breed if anyone becomes interested eventually??

Meet Tehanu, the male Noc
22768362_350.png
@ClarkeGriffin I believe I have a pair that qualifies! :D Btw, I just wanted to check, is this under any particular flight? [center] [b]Coloured Greyscales[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21864648][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/218647/21864648.png[/img][/url] [url=http://fr.fintastic.net/old/?id=2,2,2,2,47,25,1][img]http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k560/Kawaii_Princess_Yuki/White-White-Colour%20PoiToxGlim%20Colour%20Range_zpsfohvc1nj.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21542682][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/215427/21542682.png[/img][/url] 97% Poison | 3% Crystal 97% Toxin | 3% Facet 100% Glimmer[/center]
@ClarkeGriffin
I believe I have a pair that qualifies! :D Btw, I just wanted to check, is this under any particular flight?

Coloured Greyscales
21864648.png White-White-Colour%20PoiToxGlim%20Colour%20Range_zpsfohvc1nj.png 21542682.png
97% Poison | 3% Crystal
97% Toxin | 3% Facet
100% Glimmer
TFH%20Banner%20FR%20Mini_zpschfnomjl.png
aFNek6P.gifa714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png
@TheFallenCherry

There's no particular flight for the subspecies, though some are more common than others. c:
It should be listed at the beginning of the breed standards post. Your flight (Water) is listed under Rare.
@TheFallenCherry

There's no particular flight for the subspecies, though some are more common than others. c:
It should be listed at the beginning of the breed standards post. Your flight (Water) is listed under Rare.
@Delusive Ah, I see. Can I be listed as a breeder?
Btw, do you guys have an icon or mini- or normal-sized banner that links to this forum post. Sellers can then put it in descriptions of Dragons/Hatchlings, or in their hatcheries ^~^
I personally like to put icons/mini-banners under the breeding pair's name if it is a subspecies. Makes it obvious that the pair is "special" x3
@Delusive Ah, I see. Can I be listed as a breeder?
Btw, do you guys have an icon or mini- or normal-sized banner that links to this forum post. Sellers can then put it in descriptions of Dragons/Hatchlings, or in their hatcheries ^~^
I personally like to put icons/mini-banners under the breeding pair's name if it is a subspecies. Makes it obvious that the pair is "special" x3
TFH%20Banner%20FR%20Mini_zpschfnomjl.png
aFNek6P.gifa714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png
@Delusive Sorry for not responding sooner, I had the flu, so I've been away for a bit. That is a lovely noc, and I will register him now ^^
I can also add you to the breeder list, and you can post in the sales hub when you have hatchlings!
@Delusive Sorry for not responding sooner, I had the flu, so I've been away for a bit. That is a lovely noc, and I will register him now ^^
I can also add you to the breeder list, and you can post in the sales hub when you have hatchlings!
hu72dVR.png

All the Festivals

You heard right. This image rotater randomly displays one of the exisiting signatures.
You'll see something new everytime you refresh. I'll try to keep this link up to date with new sets.

Lichtdrache.gif

Code:
Lichtdrache.gif

Others

AMXdJAR.pngO7IFtNN.png8EDULPG.pngnHkph7f.png2Vg82cJ.png2Qq5g63.pngCedVBCC.pngS6bPlBX.pngJiQSUTt.pngnJ9aapY.pngZFj885c.png0Eukkgx.pngcxbFZBI.pngD4jazTx.pngt2lHNjZ.pngZ1OhMta.pngHDlVg7g.png2HZAytX.pngJc6ZU5D.pngqAOaXBj.pngGek4MgE.pngeGd50yb.pngEmDXb3p.pngKptxMMR.pngM5Uxne4.pngIHku0SS.pngC373QQQ.pngiXiHpnr.pngsaTxNdL.pngQtezsCP.png

Commissions & Requests

Commissions - CLOSED
Since some of you asked for it: I'll draw a single familiar/creature/Pokémon/etc.
Please keep in mind that the festival familiars will most likely arrive for their festivals. Let me know whether you want your commissioned adoptable to be free to use for everyone or not.

Requests - CLOSED
You can always make free suggestions if you want me to draw specific familiars for everyone to use. If there's enough interest and i have some spare time, i might add them as well!

Pinglist

-0rangedragon -Kaitorubel -Nulume -Juri01 -Chiliphantump122 -Dreamcoyote -PoisonedTea -TheEmptyCity -SimFeetUnder -CrystalBones -Zenium -Reckless -RedlaSunShowers -AeonsMusings -Cerdae -genmoi -ScarletWolfsong -snickers629 -Anarthyan -Atzien -miirshroom -pooses -Gibby -Maegelcarwen -Kapara -rooty -Stormdragon -Vanitas -ClearLakes44 -Kissie -Nympharia -Luca20 -Yara -OpalDreams -nemodave -CatsAndMaths -Kiryn -Kpribbit -Perrydotto -BobEvans -Splatoon -Aiden -quilliper -rantothedevil -bcrush -kriski -Dest -BianchaJo -Autopsy -CircusCuties -Wolvenrose -SoulLugia11 -Crisp -Tigenki -FoolishRay -icecreamdude26 -Gardenie -ShiroiYoukai -Fellefan -ThornOfStorm130 -WeyrLeader -lovesnivy -PhoebeBird -KCDragons -Marceline -Cyrsei -Poppystar -Hyperbole -Xotis -ToothyApocalypse -absolmon -NicoleEirin -heartcrusher1 -WickedHorror -SilverLanayru -OpalSplash514 -StellarWing -Maximum4 -Syncogon -Dreamcoyote -Mriikel -GhostFromTheMoon -GrumpyCatlover -LucarioLand -Parda -Vistron -SoullessRogue -Ethras -Valthan -Tacodoodle -WolfSong -Decarnard -WingedClaymore -Zephyr23 -Minimum -Meda -lackingsanity -Suttungr -Sevenink -xXDarkeXx -Yanisha -Effervessa -Kibble -Yolindanne -Doggo -IamPainIamGod -ClawOfLife -koolkabe -jazzyjaz -Minxwolfie -TheTigersDen -Niya -Trippfaerie -somnomania -Airys -TheMathematician -MawkishMuse -ElecSquirrel10 -Alcina -AlexBleurose -Pasteluma -vulstal -joy1joy1 -MLSmith995 -Ookamiotoko -Animequeen -PositiveDragon -VodkaGhosts -sarcastickitten -freshpeachez -Anacapri -timetot -KyaruTheWriter -Evolution2 -Aquastargirl123 -kipinae -bellzan -sunsetfire -NanamiChiaki -Kattata -Broderick -DiamondNoodles -Arrakis -Exaltier -LittleRogue -Quinnigan -ShouLyon -Nydra -Vulqostrun -raiikyuu -Aquacoral -LilCipherz -Harbinger -NerdyBirdieLove -Pieeee -Thestoneofdoom -Lundlaeva -Lolschen -Cryptozoolo -kriskrossness -Starrlight -SimplePianist -rene92 -zzzhorses -CosmicSummer -Carnimirie -TalonOcharria -Myrrien -Forestglade -Icefire55 -Starmax -LeMuffinMaster -RoseyVaporeon -MissFortune17 -Ririterasu -Elysianibata -Beezadrella -Ellapinky -Rosie -Ellapinky -Jetfeather -Onikuma -WillowtheWisp -Geist -Spookery -MacyCat -SamIamLuvDov -Harpyed -Kimdra -Oroline -JadeJewels -mokalynn -Rirukagi -Mle -arlyn -aussievinegar -LostCircuit -Siouxsie -mossyaki -IzzyWizzy -MonoshiriAvi -MusicalBean -Serpenrosa -Namira -Rhaeyne -Koneko -DousedInPetrol -Latchley -MovesLiekJaeger -Cyrya -GreywarenX -Demiguise -wolfayal -TheSoapyDolphin -jr413 -Opal99 -Oaergni -Epor10 -Eiira -Nofsky8 -Jestro -MuffinCloud -Omemega -Rulient -RinnyRoo -Tirtouga678 -Linako -Smalldoll -GooglieSalmon -sweetnightmare -DraconianLucian -FlutteringMist -peepsnibbles -jesse0319 -SerpentineSage -Lishadra -MitraSunshine -EagerNicol -RockyDrago -MasterEggy -Spedmyha -Zoroark4ever -NerraVostra -brandonjui
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
Last edited on Aug 08, 2018 11:53:41 by Lichtdrache
TheEmptyCity
June 28, 2016 08:12:49
wow they are so cute!!!
1952969_LaJsdx2MFEWHn8v.jpg
Kiryo
June 28, 2016 08:13:39
@Lichtdrache
OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE!
may i use it in my sig? ><
t9zebs.jpg
Lichtdrache
June 28, 2016 08:24:12
@TheEmptyCity
Thank you!

@Kiryo
Of course, I'm happy to see it in use :)
Kiryo
June 28, 2016 08:26:51
@Lichtdrache
thank you for creating such a cute sig! :3
t9zebs.jpg
0rangedragon
June 28, 2016 08:55:54
@Lichtdrache

You realize, of course, that when the new familiars are released for each upcoming holiday you are going to have to make new familiar signature banners, right? :D
Please note: When pinging me the first 'letter' in my name is actually a zero.

My familiar trading thread!
Lichtdrache
June 28, 2016 09:41:54
@Kiryo
You're welcome, I'm happy you like it!

@0rangedragon
Please no. As much as I love the holiday familiars, I don't think I'll be able to do that. Sorry ^^'
0rangedragon
June 28, 2016 10:37:10
@Lichtdrache

Awwww :(

Just kidding by the way. I'm sure it's a lot of work and you should definitely draw what you want. :)

Lichtdrache
June 28, 2016 11:08:17
@0rangedragon
Haha, I know. I might doodle another set if I find the time :)
Kaitorubel
June 28, 2016 11:19:53
@Lichtdrache

these are super cute i might put this in my light rep's bio and I'll be sure to give you credit.
which if you ever do more of these I would love to know.
6yujhIW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105
ClarkeGriffin
Quick Reply
[Bold] [Italic] [Underline]
[Align Left] [Align Center] [Align Right] [Insert URL Link] [Insert Image] [Ordered List] [Unordered List]
Quote:
[Strikethrough] Forum Index » Adoptables © 2013 - 2019 Stormlight Workshop, LLC. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Rules & Policies | Privacy Policy | Employment Opportunities | Credits | Support[Code] [Strikethrough]
Forum Index » Adoptables
© 2013 - 2019 Stormlight Workshop, LLC. All Rights Reserved
Terms of Use | Rules & Policies | Privacy Policy | Employment Opportunities | Credits | Support
@TheFallenCherry Hey, sorry I didn't respond sooner, I was really sick. The dragons aren't Flight specific (and Water is only rare because the dragons started as books, so some of them are still reluctant to be around too much water ^^)

I will list you as a breeder now, and the boy from that pair can be officially registered as well, let me know and tell me his name and I can add him :)

We don't have a small size banner right now, but our artist is currently working on one, so as soon as it is done I'll send it over!
@TheFallenCherry Hey, sorry I didn't respond sooner, I was really sick. The dragons aren't Flight specific (and Water is only rare because the dragons started as books, so some of them are still reluctant to be around too much water ^^)

I will list you as a breeder now, and the boy from that pair can be officially registered as well, let me know and tell me his name and I can add him :)

We don't have a small size banner right now, but our artist is currently working on one, so as soon as it is done I'll send it over!
hu72dVR.png

All the Festivals

You heard right. This image rotater randomly displays one of the exisiting signatures.
You'll see something new everytime you refresh. I'll try to keep this link up to date with new sets.

Lichtdrache.gif

Code:
Lichtdrache.gif

Others

AMXdJAR.pngO7IFtNN.png8EDULPG.pngnHkph7f.png2Vg82cJ.png2Qq5g63.pngCedVBCC.pngS6bPlBX.pngJiQSUTt.pngnJ9aapY.pngZFj885c.png0Eukkgx.pngcxbFZBI.pngD4jazTx.pngt2lHNjZ.pngZ1OhMta.pngHDlVg7g.png2HZAytX.pngJc6ZU5D.pngqAOaXBj.pngGek4MgE.pngeGd50yb.pngEmDXb3p.pngKptxMMR.pngM5Uxne4.pngIHku0SS.pngC373QQQ.pngiXiHpnr.pngsaTxNdL.pngQtezsCP.png

Commissions & Requests

Commissions - CLOSED
Since some of you asked for it: I'll draw a single familiar/creature/Pokémon/etc.
Please keep in mind that the festival familiars will most likely arrive for their festivals. Let me know whether you want your commissioned adoptable to be free to use for everyone or not.

Requests - CLOSED
You can always make free suggestions if you want me to draw specific familiars for everyone to use. If there's enough interest and i have some spare time, i might add them as well!

Pinglist

-0rangedragon -Kaitorubel -Nulume -Juri01 -Chiliphantump122 -Dreamcoyote -PoisonedTea -TheEmptyCity -SimFeetUnder -CrystalBones -Zenium -Reckless -RedlaSunShowers -AeonsMusings -Cerdae -genmoi -ScarletWolfsong -snickers629 -Anarthyan -Atzien -miirshroom -pooses -Gibby -Maegelcarwen -Kapara -rooty -Stormdragon -Vanitas -ClearLakes44 -Kissie -Nympharia -Luca20 -Yara -OpalDreams -nemodave -CatsAndMaths -Kiryn -Kpribbit -Perrydotto -BobEvans -Splatoon -Aiden -quilliper -rantothedevil -bcrush -kriski -Dest -BianchaJo -Autopsy -CircusCuties -Wolvenrose -SoulLugia11 -Crisp -Tigenki -FoolishRay -icecreamdude26 -Gardenie -ShiroiYoukai -Fellefan -ThornOfStorm130 -WeyrLeader -lovesnivy -PhoebeBird -KCDragons -Marceline -Cyrsei -Poppystar -Hyperbole -Xotis -ToothyApocalypse -absolmon -NicoleEirin -heartcrusher1 -WickedHorror -SilverLanayru -OpalSplash514 -StellarWing -Maximum4 -Syncogon -Dreamcoyote -Mriikel -GhostFromTheMoon -GrumpyCatlover -LucarioLand -Parda -Vistron -SoullessRogue -Ethras -Valthan -Tacodoodle -WolfSong -Decarnard -WingedClaymore -Zephyr23 -Minimum -Meda -lackingsanity -Suttungr -Sevenink -xXDarkeXx -Yanisha -Effervessa -Kibble -Yolindanne -Doggo -IamPainIamGod -ClawOfLife -koolkabe -jazzyjaz -Minxwolfie -TheTigersDen -Niya -Trippfaerie -somnomania -Airys -TheMathematician -MawkishMuse -ElecSquirrel10 -Alcina -AlexBleurose -Pasteluma -vulstal -joy1joy1 -MLSmith995 -Ookamiotoko -Animequeen -PositiveDragon -VodkaGhosts -sarcastickitten -freshpeachez -Anacapri -timetot -KyaruTheWriter -Evolution2 -Aquastargirl123 -kipinae -bellzan -sunsetfire -NanamiChiaki -Kattata -Broderick -DiamondNoodles -Arrakis -Exaltier -LittleRogue -Quinnigan -ShouLyon -Nydra -Vulqostrun -raiikyuu -Aquacoral -LilCipherz -Harbinger -NerdyBirdieLove -Pieeee -Thestoneofdoom -Lundlaeva -Lolschen -Cryptozoolo -kriskrossness -Starrlight -SimplePianist -rene92 -zzzhorses -CosmicSummer -Carnimirie -TalonOcharria -Myrrien -Forestglade -Icefire55 -Starmax -LeMuffinMaster -RoseyVaporeon -MissFortune17 -Ririterasu -Elysianibata -Beezadrella -Ellapinky -Rosie -Ellapinky -Jetfeather -Onikuma -WillowtheWisp -Geist -Spookery -MacyCat -SamIamLuvDov -Harpyed -Kimdra -Oroline -JadeJewels -mokalynn -Rirukagi -Mle -arlyn -aussievinegar -LostCircuit -Siouxsie -mossyaki -IzzyWizzy -MonoshiriAvi -MusicalBean -Serpenrosa -Namira -Rhaeyne -Koneko -DousedInPetrol -Latchley -MovesLiekJaeger -Cyrya -GreywarenX -Demiguise -wolfayal -TheSoapyDolphin -jr413 -Opal99 -Oaergni -Epor10 -Eiira -Nofsky8 -Jestro -MuffinCloud -Omemega -Rulient -RinnyRoo -Tirtouga678 -Linako -Smalldoll -GooglieSalmon -sweetnightmare -DraconianLucian -FlutteringMist -peepsnibbles -jesse0319 -SerpentineSage -Lishadra -MitraSunshine -EagerNicol -RockyDrago -MasterEggy -Spedmyha -Zoroark4ever -NerraVostra -brandonjui
Last edited on Aug 08, 2018 11:53:41 by Lichtdrache
TheEmptyCity
June 28, 2016 08:12:49
wow they are so cute!!!
1952969_LaJsdx2MFEWHn8v.jpg
Kiryo
June 28, 2016 08:13:39
@Lichtdrache
OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE!
may i use it in my sig? ><
t9zebs.jpg
Lichtdrache
June 28, 2016 08:24:12
@TheEmptyCity
Thank you!

@Kiryo
Of course, I'm happy to see it in use :)
Kiryo
June 28, 2016 08:26:51
@Lichtdrache
thank you for creating such a cute sig! :3
t9zebs.jpg
0rangedragon
June 28, 2016 08:55:54
@Lichtdrache

You realize, of course, that when the new familiars are released for each upcoming holiday you are going to have to make new familiar signature banners, right? :D

Lichtdrache
June 28, 2016 09:41:54
@Kiryo
You're welcome, I'm happy you like it!

@0rangedragon
Please no. As much as I love the holiday familiars, I don't think I'll be able to do that. Sorry ^^'
0rangedragon
June 28, 2016 10:37:10
@Lichtdrache

Awwww :(

Just kidding by the way. I'm sure it's a lot of work and you should definitely draw what you want. :)

Lichtdrache
June 28, 2016 11:08:17
@0rangedragon
Haha, I know. I might doodle another set if I find the time :)
Kaitorubel
June 28, 2016 11:19:53
@Lichtdrache

these are super cute i might put this in my light rep's bio and I'll be sure to give you credit.
which if you ever do more of these I would love to know.
6yujhIW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105
ClarkeGriffin
Quick Reply
[Bold] [Italic] [Underline]
[Align Left] [Align Center] [Align Right] [Insert URL Link] [Insert Image] [Ordered List] [Unordered List]
Quote:
[Strikethrough] Forum Index » Adoptables © 2013 - 2019 Stormlight Workshop, LLC. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Rules & Policies | Privacy Policy | Employment Opportunities | Credits | Support[Code] [Strikethrough]
Forum Index » Adoptables
© 2013 - 2019 Stormlight Workshop, LLC. All Rights Reserved
Terms of Use | Rules & Policies | Privacy Policy | Employment Opportunities | Credits | Support
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11