Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Chit-Chatter Idea Bouncers
Chit-Chatter Idea Bouncers

Welcome to C-C.I.B., a place to help our Clan's in need. What type of need, though? Well, Names, Bios and Lore, of course. If you are in need of help, come stop by and chat a while. As a rule of thumb, however, it is best to follow the rules. Accidents happen, so a slip up here and there is fine. Just remember to respect one another and have fun.

Rules
  1. Follow to Site/Forum Rules.
  2. Please remember to Ping an individual, or individuals, when you are speaking to them.
  3. Keep in mind of any, and all, Notes someone has for their Dragons and/or Lore.
  4. Do NOT get Mad at someone for not taking your idea fully or at all.
  5. Do NOT take over creating a Clan's Lore, or a Dragon's Bio, unless you have been given permission to do so.
  6. Do NOT Take Credit for Anything done by another user.
  7. If there is any trouble, please Ping me, or any {Full Time} Staff.
  8. Please Check the Rules every so often {once a week/month} in case of additions or changes.
  9. Have Manners towards other individuals, and make sure you have fun.
  10. Lastly, be mindful of Dusk. He tends to enjoy scaring others just for kicks, especially when they don’t follow rules. … Well, he'll probably do it regardless, but still.

Staff
Leaders:
  • Skixer {Role: Head of C-C.I.B.}

Helpers:
  • Incalyscent {Role: Head/First Helper}

Tips and Tricks
{Currently needing Tips and Tricks}

Links
Name Generators/Mixers:
{To Be Added}

Personality/Background Generators:
{To Be Added}

{U/C, But You Can Hop On In.}

Working On Sections:
  • Online/Offline Staff
  • Regulars
  • Other
Chit-Chatter Idea Bouncers

Welcome to C-C.I.B., a place to help our Clan's in need. What type of need, though? Well, Names, Bios and Lore, of course. If you are in need of help, come stop by and chat a while. As a rule of thumb, however, it is best to follow the rules. Accidents happen, so a slip up here and there is fine. Just remember to respect one another and have fun.

Rules
  1. Follow to Site/Forum Rules.
  2. Please remember to Ping an individual, or individuals, when you are speaking to them.
  3. Keep in mind of any, and all, Notes someone has for their Dragons and/or Lore.
  4. Do NOT get Mad at someone for not taking your idea fully or at all.
  5. Do NOT take over creating a Clan's Lore, or a Dragon's Bio, unless you have been given permission to do so.
  6. Do NOT Take Credit for Anything done by another user.
  7. If there is any trouble, please Ping me, or any {Full Time} Staff.
  8. Please Check the Rules every so often {once a week/month} in case of additions or changes.
  9. Have Manners towards other individuals, and make sure you have fun.
  10. Lastly, be mindful of Dusk. He tends to enjoy scaring others just for kicks, especially when they don’t follow rules. … Well, he'll probably do it regardless, but still.

Staff
Leaders:
  • Skixer {Role: Head of C-C.I.B.}

Helpers:
  • Incalyscent {Role: Head/First Helper}

Tips and Tricks
{Currently needing Tips and Tricks}

Links
Name Generators/Mixers:
{To Be Added}

Personality/Background Generators:
{To Be Added}

{U/C, But You Can Hop On In.}

Working On Sections:
  • Online/Offline Staff
  • Regulars
  • Other
8/1/2015
The Clan's grown quite a lot, and I think our numbers have finally settled. Still, there are a number whom have yet to be named, though.
On another note, on July 27th, "Chit-Chatters Idea Bouncers" was created to help users out with Naming Dragons, and more.
@Skixer i will be. so down with being a helper with this (i can delete this post if it gets in the way c:)
@Skixer i will be. so down with being a helper with this (i can delete this post if it gets in the way c:)
endure and survive.
@Incalyscent
Awesome. I'll make sure to start getting that section in tomorrow. {I made this while slowly falling asleep. So smart. Ha ha.}.
Also, no need to delete anything. I plan on trying to get everything into that First post.
@Incalyscent
Awesome. I'll make sure to start getting that section in tomorrow. {I made this while slowly falling asleep. So smart. Ha ha.}.
Also, no need to delete anything. I plan on trying to get everything into that First post.
8/1/2015
The Clan's grown quite a lot, and I think our numbers have finally settled. Still, there are a number whom have yet to be named, though.
On another note, on July 27th, "Chit-Chatters Idea Bouncers" was created to help users out with Naming Dragons, and more.
@Skixer awsome. i look forward to it. have fun sleeping c:
@Skixer awsome. i look forward to it. have fun sleeping c:
endure and survive.
@Incalyscent
I apologize today. Storm cut out our Internet Provider for our end, and I gave up and started using my phone (Thankfully it was under another provider... I guess. Heh).
I'll see about returning to the task of completing that first post, as well as not being such a Perfectionist about it, tomorrow. Well, if Real Life Plans don't take too long, anyway. ^^;
@Incalyscent
I apologize today. Storm cut out our Internet Provider for our end, and I gave up and started using my phone (Thankfully it was under another provider... I guess. Heh).
I'll see about returning to the task of completing that first post, as well as not being such a Perfectionist about it, tomorrow. Well, if Real Life Plans don't take too long, anyway. ^^;
8/1/2015
@Skixer no problem! take your time c:
@Skixer no problem! take your time c:
endure and survive.
Bump.
Bump.
8/1/2015