Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [lair reviews][closed] nostalgia reading
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19
[b]@ZombieYusei -- 2k reasonable mode[/b] Overall: There doesn't seem to be an overarching organizational scheme here. Your signature says all unnamed dragons are for sale, but they're all mixed in with the rest of your dragons so it's more difficult for somebody to peruse them. Moving all of them to the back (or the front, according to other people) clears up any confusion about whether a dragon is actually for sale or just not named yet :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1854241] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/18543/1854241_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Silmeria[/b] is a total darling. I'm really happy that there isn't as much of a distaste for pink dragons as there was when I joined back in July, because there are so many neat color combinations available when you throw pink in. Eye-matching is particularly important for Spirals because their eyes are so big, and she accomplishes that admirably. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1629665] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/16297/1629665_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm really excited about coal iri on coatls, I didn't know it looks so good! I think coal is a highly underrated color -- everyone seems to judge the grayscale range by how far a miss each color is from white, silver, or obsidian, but there are other beautiful color possibilities in there too. [b]Axius[/b] here demonstrates wonderfully subtle contrasts between warm and cool tones, and he looks even better up close than he did in thumbnail. He and Calamity will make lovely babies when she's scrolled! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1344848] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13449/1344848_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Quentin[/b] here is rocking the red and green. He manages to look more tropical than Christmas, so he's exciting all year round. Not only do the wind eyes match, but any plague-eyed offspring will [i]also[/i] match, making him a very smart acquisition. That white tert would look gorgeous with underbelly, of course ;) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1289575] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12896/1289575_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Gemstar[/b] and his mate, [b]Blackwood[/b], are very cute dragons, but their plague-eyed offspring stress me out with the purple. If you have a friend in another Flight, and care enough about this sort of thing, I'd definitely advocate for borrowing a nest to ensure non-clashy eyes. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=725592] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7256/725592_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm not sure that freckle is really doing [b]Sierra[/b] justice. The subtler iridescent gets lost against the busy freckle. Seraph would give a cleaner, though still striking, appearance. Super cute dragon, though, and I love how her eyes match her head-frills! Closing comments: Why do none of them have familiars? I can see on your profile that you own familiars, you really ought to equip them so you can collect the chests :)
@ZombieYusei -- 2k reasonable mode

Overall: There doesn't seem to be an overarching organizational scheme here. Your signature says all unnamed dragons are for sale, but they're all mixed in with the rest of your dragons so it's more difficult for somebody to peruse them. Moving all of them to the back (or the front, according to other people) clears up any confusion about whether a dragon is actually for sale or just not named yet :)

1854241_350.png

Silmeria is a total darling. I'm really happy that there isn't as much of a distaste for pink dragons as there was when I joined back in July, because there are so many neat color combinations available when you throw pink in. Eye-matching is particularly important for Spirals because their eyes are so big, and she accomplishes that admirably.

1629665_350.png

I'm really excited about coal iri on coatls, I didn't know it looks so good! I think coal is a highly underrated color -- everyone seems to judge the grayscale range by how far a miss each color is from white, silver, or obsidian, but there are other beautiful color possibilities in there too. Axius here demonstrates wonderfully subtle contrasts between warm and cool tones, and he looks even better up close than he did in thumbnail. He and Calamity will make lovely babies when she's scrolled!

1344848_350.png

Quentin here is rocking the red and green. He manages to look more tropical than Christmas, so he's exciting all year round. Not only do the wind eyes match, but any plague-eyed offspring will also match, making him a very smart acquisition. That white tert would look gorgeous with underbelly, of course ;)

1289575_350.png

Gemstar and his mate, Blackwood, are very cute dragons, but their plague-eyed offspring stress me out with the purple. If you have a friend in another Flight, and care enough about this sort of thing, I'd definitely advocate for borrowing a nest to ensure non-clashy eyes.

725592_350.png

I'm not sure that freckle is really doing Sierra justice. The subtler iridescent gets lost against the busy freckle. Seraph would give a cleaner, though still striking, appearance. Super cute dragon, though, and I love how her eyes match her head-frills!

Closing comments: Why do none of them have familiars? I can see on your profile that you own familiars, you really ought to equip them so you can collect the chests :)
L1iCjA8.gif
@tria

Haha, I sorry for sapping your emotions with my back story! Also, the young Snapper I was referring to in the description was Secobarbital, if you were wondering. You should have seen him when he was a baby. SO CUTEE

But yes, I haven't been able to find a yellow dragon that I liked :( However there is an orange one coming... A bengal tiger Coatl with a white underbelly reserved for me. THE perfect orange dragon. :D I'll ping you once she arrives and we can gush together. Heehee. I'm also glad you like Theobromine so much! He trills a thank you in your general direction.

I actually dressed Erebus up very recently to get him combat ready. Hopefully he will grow into a fighter with high agility like those ninjas and pirates you are so fond of. IM SO SICK OF MISSING ATTACKS IN COLI.

I asked Desdemona if she could fill in the yellow spot for now, but she had the same reaction you had, hahaha! But too bad. :P. She actually also wanted to go to the Eye Burner's league with me, but she agrees with you that Borealis should go instead. :P you two are ganging up on me on purpose....
@tria

Haha, I sorry for sapping your emotions with my back story! Also, the young Snapper I was referring to in the description was Secobarbital, if you were wondering. You should have seen him when he was a baby. SO CUTEE

But yes, I haven't been able to find a yellow dragon that I liked :( However there is an orange one coming... A bengal tiger Coatl with a white underbelly reserved for me. THE perfect orange dragon. :D I'll ping you once she arrives and we can gush together. Heehee. I'm also glad you like Theobromine so much! He trills a thank you in your general direction.

I actually dressed Erebus up very recently to get him combat ready. Hopefully he will grow into a fighter with high agility like those ninjas and pirates you are so fond of. IM SO SICK OF MISSING ATTACKS IN COLI.

I asked Desdemona if she could fill in the yellow spot for now, but she had the same reaction you had, hahaha! But too bad. :P. She actually also wanted to go to the Eye Burner's league with me, but she agrees with you that Borealis should go instead. :P you two are ganging up on me on purpose....
@AegisRegenaera
Yellow's still a bit of an underbred color range, so there aren't quite as many gorgeous dragons in that color range yet. Excited for the bengal coatl, oh my goshhhh.

You go get 'em, Erebus :D

She can go the the EBL too! The more the merrier :D
@AegisRegenaera
Yellow's still a bit of an underbred color range, so there aren't quite as many gorgeous dragons in that color range yet. Excited for the bengal coatl, oh my goshhhh.

You go get 'em, Erebus :D

She can go the the EBL too! The more the merrier :D
L1iCjA8.gif
[b]@Lowkey -- 2k ridiculous mode[/b] Overall: You are correct; the operative word in your attempt at organization is "attempt." But honestly, what do you expect when you consider what we users are given to work with? This is a dragon breeding game, with the parameters set so that breeding involves two dragon individuals of different genders. Okay, you gotta draw parameters somewhere, I guess. So dragons couple up to make more dragons, and users naturally tend to want new dragons to be pretty, so they assign informal dragon spouses as longterm breeding buddies to ensure attractive progeny. Which is fine, okay, you've got lots of cute dragon couples coupling around. Nothing wrong yet. But wait, you get to display all your cute dragons to the world? Can we even be so lucky? How do we get to display them? IN. ROWS. OF. FIVE. [i]Three rows per pages[/i]. So you always, ALWAYS, have an odd dragon out. Honestly, it's too much to expect anything more than an "attempt" at organization from anyone playing this soulcrushing game. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1219644] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12197/1219644_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm going to go ahead and talk about the dragon who is clearly your favorite dragon. Do I particularly care that [b]Loki[/b] is your favorite character? Not really. Am I super envious of his body paint accent, like a cosplayer at a nudist convention? It's very nice but not something I need in my life. What I do care about is how much love and affection you clearly hold for this dragon, he has a special place in your heart and that gives him more value than I can even actually imagine. And I know that you hold him in such high regard because you have gifted him with this most precious flower crown, on this the First Day of the First Year of the New Century of Flower Crowns. Brava, Lowkey. Brava. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1709409] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/17095/1709409_350.png[/img] [/url] Eheh. Ehehehehe. I dearly hope this is the [b]Crowley[/b] from Supernatural because ehehehehehhh. I'll act like he is even if he isn't. He's so pink and incongruous, I love it. Very appropriate use of Daisy Pink Cabbie, and also the faerie whatsit things. Eheheheh. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1151806] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/11519/1151806_350.png[/img] [/url] Predisposed to like this girl because I also have an obsidian/black/underbelly imp, though her underbelly is orange and not gold. I'm also madly coveting [b]Angrboda[/b]'s accent. I honestly have no idea who Angrboda is besides Norse, but her Black Wolf backs that right up, snarling ferocious beastie. [s]Usually I at least kind of try for some breed diversity by this point, but you clearly have an obsession with imps and I don't want to anger you by spewing praise at things that aren't imps there, i made it your fault not mine now, ha[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1451102] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14512/1451102_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Heimdall[/b]'s familiar is gr9 and his colors are A++, but speckle goldenrod is way more moldy-banana-peel than I think you were going for. Please to tiger or clown please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1676647] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/16767/1676647_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm worried about [b]Adonis[/b] and his mate [b]Imogen[/b] because they won't stop bleeding :( So many poorly healed scabwounds :( Has Valentine's Day really come to this? Make them feel better with flowerfalls. Closing comments: Decently priced wildclaws on the back page, there. Not a whole lot of red-range WCs on the AH, even though red is suddenly in vogue. The description in your art shop made me chuckle. Chuckle.
@Lowkey -- 2k ridiculous mode

Overall: You are correct; the operative word in your attempt at organization is "attempt." But honestly, what do you expect when you consider what we users are given to work with? This is a dragon breeding game, with the parameters set so that breeding involves two dragon individuals of different genders. Okay, you gotta draw parameters somewhere, I guess. So dragons couple up to make more dragons, and users naturally tend to want new dragons to be pretty, so they assign informal dragon spouses as longterm breeding buddies to ensure attractive progeny.

Which is fine, okay, you've got lots of cute dragon couples coupling around. Nothing wrong yet. But wait, you get to display all your cute dragons to the world? Can we even be so lucky? How do we get to display them?

IN. ROWS. OF. FIVE. Three rows per pages. So you always, ALWAYS, have an odd dragon out.

Honestly, it's too much to expect anything more than an "attempt" at organization from anyone playing this soulcrushing game.

1219644_350.png

I'm going to go ahead and talk about the dragon who is clearly your favorite dragon. Do I particularly care that Loki is your favorite character? Not really. Am I super envious of his body paint accent, like a cosplayer at a nudist convention? It's very nice but not something I need in my life. What I do care about is how much love and affection you clearly hold for this dragon, he has a special place in your heart and that gives him more value than I can even actually imagine.

And I know that you hold him in such high regard because you have gifted him with this most precious flower crown, on this the First Day of the First Year of the New Century of Flower Crowns. Brava, Lowkey. Brava.

1709409_350.png

Eheh. Ehehehehe. I dearly hope this is the Crowley from Supernatural because ehehehehehhh. I'll act like he is even if he isn't. He's so pink and incongruous, I love it. Very appropriate use of Daisy Pink Cabbie, and also the faerie whatsit things. Eheheheh.

1151806_350.png

Predisposed to like this girl because I also have an obsidian/black/underbelly imp, though her underbelly is orange and not gold. I'm also madly coveting Angrboda's accent. I honestly have no idea who Angrboda is besides Norse, but her Black Wolf backs that right up, snarling ferocious beastie.

Usually I at least kind of try for some breed diversity by this point, but you clearly have an obsession with imps and I don't want to anger you by spewing praise at things that aren't imps

there, i made it your fault not mine now, ha

1451102_350.png

Heimdall's familiar is gr9 and his colors are A++, but speckle goldenrod is way more moldy-banana-peel than I think you were going for. Please to tiger or clown please?

1676647_350.png

I'm worried about Adonis and his mate Imogen because they won't stop bleeding :( So many poorly healed scabwounds :( Has Valentine's Day really come to this?

Make them feel better with flowerfalls.

Closing comments: Decently priced wildclaws on the back page, there. Not a whole lot of red-range WCs on the AH, even though red is suddenly in vogue.

The description in your art shop made me chuckle.

Chuckle.
L1iCjA8.gif
Current ordered list:

SpyneKaos
SuzukiAyako
Haisyn
KiraWonrey
Edeniade
Bellafelis
Nyria

@Miloki, just saw you! Shoot me a PM and you'll be in line -- I'm using my inbox as an easier way to check people off than navigating this thread :)
Current ordered list:

SpyneKaos
SuzukiAyako
Haisyn
KiraWonrey
Edeniade
Bellafelis
Nyria

@Miloki, just saw you! Shoot me a PM and you'll be in line -- I'm using my inbox as an easier way to check people off than navigating this thread :)
L1iCjA8.gif
@Tria

Ah, thanks so much for the review! Your little tidbits of advice are great and your comments made me smile haha~

Ah yes, obviously Loki there is my favorite. Had to get him that crown to match his hilarious lovely pink tertiary (which come February, for the Valentines spirit he'll be forced to wear underbelly gene all month heh)

And oh my gosh you caught me red handed. Yes. He is indeed named after Crowley from Supernatural and I have absolutely no shame in it. See, this is what happens after he loses his spot as King of Hell.
He is now the King of Fairies. And no one can tell me differently.

Glad you like Angrboda too, she tends to be a favorite and I love her to bits. Dunno if you particularly care but a quick background explanation to her is that she's a giantess who mothers three of Loki's children, who I also have in my lair, Fenrir the Great Wolf, Jormungandr the World Serpent, and Hel the ruler of the Underworld c':
(Also yes I have an Imp problem. IMP LYFE)

I'm so torn about Heimdall's Primary. I was originally think Iridescent because the character he's based off of wears all gold armor but then again your suggestion of tiger is definitely going to be put into consideration~

In regards to Adonis and Imogen. What can I say? Love hurts.
Also, definitely will be adding flowerfalls to them yes, once I decide on the appropriate flower colors~

Ahh and thank you thank you
I very much enjoyed reading this~
@Tria

Ah, thanks so much for the review! Your little tidbits of advice are great and your comments made me smile haha~

Ah yes, obviously Loki there is my favorite. Had to get him that crown to match his hilarious lovely pink tertiary (which come February, for the Valentines spirit he'll be forced to wear underbelly gene all month heh)

And oh my gosh you caught me red handed. Yes. He is indeed named after Crowley from Supernatural and I have absolutely no shame in it. See, this is what happens after he loses his spot as King of Hell.
He is now the King of Fairies. And no one can tell me differently.

Glad you like Angrboda too, she tends to be a favorite and I love her to bits. Dunno if you particularly care but a quick background explanation to her is that she's a giantess who mothers three of Loki's children, who I also have in my lair, Fenrir the Great Wolf, Jormungandr the World Serpent, and Hel the ruler of the Underworld c':
(Also yes I have an Imp problem. IMP LYFE)

I'm so torn about Heimdall's Primary. I was originally think Iridescent because the character he's based off of wears all gold armor but then again your suggestion of tiger is definitely going to be put into consideration~

In regards to Adonis and Imogen. What can I say? Love hurts.
Also, definitely will be adding flowerfalls to them yes, once I decide on the appropriate flower colors~

Ahh and thank you thank you
I very much enjoyed reading this~

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
WELCOME BACK EVERYBODY!!!

Mmkay, I went a trifle out of order from my ordered list. This is because I couldn’t log in to check my messages, and not everyone specified which mode they wanted in a forum post, and I couldn’t remember what people said in their messages. Because the last thing I want to do is call someone’s dragon poopy when they wanted reasonable mode, I skipped the unspecified ones for now, and will accomplish them now that the site is reopened ^^;;

CURRENT ORDERED LIST:
KiraWonrey
Nyria
NatsuTaka
Miloki
Zyxyz
KittyHamilton
WELCOME BACK EVERYBODY!!!

Mmkay, I went a trifle out of order from my ordered list. This is because I couldn’t log in to check my messages, and not everyone specified which mode they wanted in a forum post, and I couldn’t remember what people said in their messages. Because the last thing I want to do is call someone’s dragon poopy when they wanted reasonable mode, I skipped the unspecified ones for now, and will accomplish them now that the site is reopened ^^;;

CURRENT ORDERED LIST:
KiraWonrey
Nyria
NatsuTaka
Miloki
Zyxyz
KittyHamilton
L1iCjA8.gif
[b]@SpyneKaos – 2k ridiculous mode[/b] Overall: Y’all thought I’d be even more delayed due to downtime, didn’t you? Didn’t you????? Hahaha, it is not so easy as that to keep me down! IN FACT, all this did was speed me up cuz I can’t coli grind interns right now. Awkward. SpyneKaos has the first page of their lair as all one family of dragons, which is super cute. Also, apparently had a five-egg WC/Coatl clutch that turned up one coatl and four wildclaws, which is just dreadful luck but still could have been worse. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=246320] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2464/246320_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Nightwave[/b] and his mate Nepthys head this family and are both from Lightning. (I found Spyne’s progens tho and they’re both Shadow, so no flight-traitoring over here! this means I can just be straight-up gleeful at Lightning’s supremacy.) Nightwave gets all the lightning apparel and familiar! Yeah! Lightning dragons with all the festival items equipped get special commendations from the Boss and also they gain the power to telepathically control thunderstorms, lightbulbs, and coffee. True story. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1481912] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14820/1481912_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Chi[/b] here is basically the personification of flowerfalls. Perfect little shadow flower, I love him. There’s a lot of color happening here (three colors) (this is normal dragon colors) (what am I even saying) there’s a lot of bright color here but the ice wings save him from being over-the-top in a bad way, instead he’s just about right there at the top in a good way. He looks like he would be poisonous if you licked him. 9/10 needs flowerfall for perfection. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=722708] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7228/722708_350.png[/img] [/url] Talk about a perfectly dressed dragon, okay, okay. Sometimes sets are sets for a reason – they work together! Glad you went for gold wing bangles instead of the steampunk vest, though, cuz it would have covered up too much of her subtle circuit-on-shimmer. [b]Goldilocks[/b] makes me not just not-hate freckle but actively enjoy it. Wow wow. It does help that I’m obsessed with goldenrod, of course. And the stone circuit on coal iri is gorgeous – stone is part of the weird section of the color wheel that’s really hard to breed well since it’s cut off from most of the colors that actually look good with it hahaaa. So it’s exciting to see done right :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1453892] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14539/1453892_350.png[/img] [/url] Coatls are one of the few breeds that actually look okay with haoris, but that is definitely not [b]Demonstone’s[/b] color. Take the green things off, he looks Christmas-cutesy instead of demonically murderous. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1554937] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/15550/1554937_350.png[/img] [/url] Speaking of murderous, [b]Ragnarokkr[/b], you do not get that many scars at level one. I’m sorry, it’s just a fact. And take off the pink armband, you are neither arcane nor Just Into That Sort of Thing. Replace with flowerfall ASAP. Closing comments: Most of your familiars do not match the best, but [b]NightJester[/b] and his Fuiran are totes perfs so congrats!!
@SpyneKaos – 2k ridiculous mode

Overall: Y’all thought I’d be even more delayed due to downtime, didn’t you? Didn’t you????? Hahaha, it is not so easy as that to keep me down! IN FACT, all this did was speed me up cuz I can’t coli grind interns right now. Awkward.

SpyneKaos has the first page of their lair as all one family of dragons, which is super cute. Also, apparently had a five-egg WC/Coatl clutch that turned up one coatl and four wildclaws, which is just dreadful luck but still could have been worse.

246320_350.png

Nightwave and his mate Nepthys head this family and are both from Lightning. (I found Spyne’s progens tho and they’re both Shadow, so no flight-traitoring over here! this means I can just be straight-up gleeful at Lightning’s supremacy.) Nightwave gets all the lightning apparel and familiar! Yeah! Lightning dragons with all the festival items equipped get special commendations from the Boss and also they gain the power to telepathically control thunderstorms, lightbulbs, and coffee. True story.

1481912_350.png

Chi here is basically the personification of flowerfalls. Perfect little shadow flower, I love him. There’s a lot of color happening here (three colors) (this is normal dragon colors) (what am I even saying) there’s a lot of bright color here but the ice wings save him from being over-the-top in a bad way, instead he’s just about right there at the top in a good way. He looks like he would be poisonous if you licked him.

9/10 needs flowerfall for perfection.

722708_350.png

Talk about a perfectly dressed dragon, okay, okay. Sometimes sets are sets for a reason – they work together! Glad you went for gold wing bangles instead of the steampunk vest, though, cuz it would have covered up too much of her subtle circuit-on-shimmer. Goldilocks makes me not just not-hate freckle but actively enjoy it. Wow wow. It does help that I’m obsessed with goldenrod, of course. And the stone circuit on coal iri is gorgeous – stone is part of the weird section of the color wheel that’s really hard to breed well since it’s cut off from most of the colors that actually look good with it hahaaa. So it’s exciting to see done right :D

1453892_350.png

Coatls are one of the few breeds that actually look okay with haoris, but that is definitely not Demonstone’s color. Take the green things off, he looks Christmas-cutesy instead of demonically murderous.

1554937_350.png

Speaking of murderous, Ragnarokkr, you do not get that many scars at level one. I’m sorry, it’s just a fact. And take off the pink armband, you are neither arcane nor Just Into That Sort of Thing. Replace with flowerfall ASAP.

Closing comments: Most of your familiars do not match the best, but NightJester and his Fuiran are totes perfs so congrats!!
L1iCjA8.gif
[b]@SuzukiAyako – 2k ridiculous mode[/b] Overview: Everybody’s fighting over Sozu, eh? Such a player. Also the one named after your own fake internet name? So all your dragons are actually fighting over you by proxy? So transparent, Suzuki. So transparent. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=283915] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2840/283915_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Evadne[/b] has just about everything going for her (besides a matching familiar, sad). [s]is anyone even surprised that I flew to the one with flowerfall[/s]. She’s lightning, kapow, her eyes match her AQUA WINGS [s]please nobody look at my lair, I have way too many aqua secondaries[/s], she mixed neutrals and brights, and her apparel all coordinates very nicely. Also, cute name! Is Evadne from a thing? Did you invent it yourself? I’m too lazy to look it up so I’ll assume you’re just real cool with syllables? I would totally name a child Evadne. Or a snake. My snakechild. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1332932] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13330/1332932_350.png[/img] [/url] Ice, ice, baby! [b]Biofrost[/b] is one fine piece of XYY. Almost completely at random too, looking at her parents. Prettily done, my pet! I’m digging how the ice gembond looks on the ice seraph. Girl is rocking the crystalhide hardcore, and dat Bluefin Charger is ready to get low get low. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1497003] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14971/1497003_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Elmo[/b] and his mate [b]Fritzi[/b] are love-em or hate-em dragons. I, personally, love them. For the curious, their range is [url=http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=43,49,37,39,67,67,1]here[/url]. Guaranteed bubblegum-barf babies. I mean that in a good way. Really. [s]my compliments are basically indistinguishable from my insults these days, it’s a problem[/s]. If you haven’t already, check out the Eyeburners League, where the babbus will be properly appreciated. Confused about where is flowerfall, tho. Did it keep getting stuck to the bubblegum? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=749234] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7493/749234_350.png[/img] [/url] It’s like the Joker and Jennumara from Neopets had a dragonbaby and it grew up and went to college and became a hippie theater kid, with all the substances that implies. You are trying to coordinate but it just leaves me confused and inexplicably angry. [s]I just inherently dislike the masks and haoris okay, they’re never cute enough to warrant covering up the dragon’s genes[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1086407] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10865/1086407_350.png[/img] [/url] Because several of your dragons have lil roleplay bios, I looked for [b]Epaphras’s[/b]. Saw nothing. Very disappointed because I was hoping beyond hope that there was some in-character reason for him to be dressed like this, because otherwise this is an absolute travesty. It’s like you let your not-an-honors-student child dress your dog up for Christmas?? Closing comments: Checked out your hatchery, though you haven’t updated since gems were 1:200 hahaa? Anyway, the joint hatchery thing confuses me since you seem to be operating according to slightly different parameters. Also you have many many many pairs for display. Maybe too many? But for-sale drags are at top, so that is good.
@SuzukiAyako – 2k ridiculous mode

Overview: Everybody’s fighting over Sozu, eh? Such a player. Also the one named after your own fake internet name? So all your dragons are actually fighting over you by proxy? So transparent, Suzuki. So transparent.

283915_350.png

Evadne has just about everything going for her (besides a matching familiar, sad). is anyone even surprised that I flew to the one with flowerfall. She’s lightning, kapow, her eyes match her AQUA WINGS please nobody look at my lair, I have way too many aqua secondaries, she mixed neutrals and brights, and her apparel all coordinates very nicely. Also, cute name! Is Evadne from a thing? Did you invent it yourself? I’m too lazy to look it up so I’ll assume you’re just real cool with syllables? I would totally name a child Evadne. Or a snake. My snakechild.

1332932_350.png

Ice, ice, baby! Biofrost is one fine piece of XYY. Almost completely at random too, looking at her parents. Prettily done, my pet! I’m digging how the ice gembond looks on the ice seraph. Girl is rocking the crystalhide hardcore, and dat Bluefin Charger is ready to get low get low.

1497003_350.png

Elmo and his mate Fritzi are love-em or hate-em dragons. I, personally, love them. For the curious, their range is here. Guaranteed bubblegum-barf babies. I mean that in a good way. Really. my compliments are basically indistinguishable from my insults these days, it’s a problem. If you haven’t already, check out the Eyeburners League, where the babbus will be properly appreciated.

Confused about where is flowerfall, tho. Did it keep getting stuck to the bubblegum?

749234_350.png

It’s like the Joker and Jennumara from Neopets had a dragonbaby and it grew up and went to college and became a hippie theater kid, with all the substances that implies. You are trying to coordinate but it just leaves me confused and inexplicably angry. I just inherently dislike the masks and haoris okay, they’re never cute enough to warrant covering up the dragon’s genes

1086407_350.png

Because several of your dragons have lil roleplay bios, I looked for Epaphras’s. Saw nothing. Very disappointed because I was hoping beyond hope that there was some in-character reason for him to be dressed like this, because otherwise this is an absolute travesty. It’s like you let your not-an-honors-student child dress your dog up for Christmas??

Closing comments: Checked out your hatchery, though you haven’t updated since gems were 1:200 hahaa? Anyway, the joint hatchery thing confuses me since you seem to be operating according to slightly different parameters. Also you have many many many pairs for display. Maybe too many? But for-sale drags are at top, so that is good.
L1iCjA8.gif
[b]@Haisyn – 2k ridiculous mode[/b] Overall: Yeeeah, Eyeburner’s League! I would have guessed even without the icon on your profile, cuz of RetinaKiller and CannotUnseeMe! Your dragon-naming is alternatively glee-making and confuse-making. The Hobbit, Gollum, and Precious make me cackle and rub my hands together in between typing [s]so glad nobody is home right now[/s]. Haboob just makes me head-tilt like whoa. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1417295] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14173/1417295_350.png[/img] [/url] GOLDENROD CRACKLE *salivates awkwardly over [b]Sidhe[/b]* I’m currently sobbing in my room because of course we have unscheduled maintenance as soon as my goldenrod crackle imp is ready to breed. [i]This happened last cycle too and I am CERTAIN it is a CONSPIRACY[/i]. But about Sidhe, she is pRETTY, I see you most likely crackled her yourself which means you are Very Intelligent because anybody who wouldn’t crackle this lil gal would be the buffoonest buffoon to ever buffoon. And her podid is perfs. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=179855] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1799/179855_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Gambol[/b] here is a cutie-patootie. Maize is one of my very fave colors, and he wears it so well! Also well worn are his different colors of steampunk apparel. He looks like he’s ready to invent things…….and looking at his bio, he does craft things! Ah super cute! I like violent inter-flight love stories! eheheh and he is Sypher’s boytoy, this is good, he’s a cute lil trophy wildclaw. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=933557] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9336/933557_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]KingTonberry[/b] and his Tonberries were going to be in the do-not-like section due to [i]tunics[/i] but then I looked up what a Tonberry is and I laughed and laughed. Still quietly smirking a little bit. These fellows are hereby permitted to wear tunics for reasons of character approximation and also it’s funny how many are named Tonberry. Is this a thing? Is there a Tonberry Mafia on FR? It is cute. It is the best use of Snappers I have seen. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=115369] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1154/115369_350.png[/img] [/url] There is nothing “somber” about [b]SomberRoseate[/b]. It’s like she got dressed for a carnival by a wanna-goth theatercore kid who severely overestimated how dressed-up everyone else was going to get. There’s just too much happening, my eyes get confused and don’t know where to focus – Tundras are inherently a bit busy cuz of the fur-shapes, then you add tiger and freckle, then you buy extra apparel slots so you can put more things on her? Buy one more slot, add flowerfall. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39032] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391/39032_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Sypher[/b] is gorgeous but needs a little apparel help. I like the red on her, so maybe replace the purple bow with a red one? [s]and add a flowerfall[/s]. And try gold jewelry instead of the silver and pearly; gold would work much better with the steampunk. Closing comments: I had not seen the “pairs on either side, randoms down the center” style of pair organization before. Intriguing.
@Haisyn – 2k ridiculous mode

Overall: Yeeeah, Eyeburner’s League! I would have guessed even without the icon on your profile, cuz of RetinaKiller and CannotUnseeMe! Your dragon-naming is alternatively glee-making and confuse-making. The Hobbit, Gollum, and Precious make me cackle and rub my hands together in between typing so glad nobody is home right now. Haboob just makes me head-tilt like whoa.

1417295_350.png

GOLDENROD CRACKLE *salivates awkwardly over Sidhe* I’m currently sobbing in my room because of course we have unscheduled maintenance as soon as my goldenrod crackle imp is ready to breed. This happened last cycle too and I am CERTAIN it is a CONSPIRACY. But about Sidhe, she is pRETTY, I see you most likely crackled her yourself which means you are Very Intelligent because anybody who wouldn’t crackle this lil gal would be the buffoonest buffoon to ever buffoon. And her podid is perfs.

179855_350.png

Gambol here is a cutie-patootie. Maize is one of my very fave colors, and he wears it so well! Also well worn are his different colors of steampunk apparel. He looks like he’s ready to invent things…….and looking at his bio, he does craft things! Ah super cute! I like violent inter-flight love stories! eheheh and he is Sypher’s boytoy, this is good, he’s a cute lil trophy wildclaw.

933557_350.png

KingTonberry and his Tonberries were going to be in the do-not-like section due to tunics but then I looked up what a Tonberry is and I laughed and laughed. Still quietly smirking a little bit. These fellows are hereby permitted to wear tunics for reasons of character approximation and also it’s funny how many are named Tonberry. Is this a thing? Is there a Tonberry Mafia on FR? It is cute. It is the best use of Snappers I have seen.

115369_350.png

There is nothing “somber” about SomberRoseate. It’s like she got dressed for a carnival by a wanna-goth theatercore kid who severely overestimated how dressed-up everyone else was going to get. There’s just too much happening, my eyes get confused and don’t know where to focus – Tundras are inherently a bit busy cuz of the fur-shapes, then you add tiger and freckle, then you buy extra apparel slots so you can put more things on her?

Buy one more slot, add flowerfall.

39032_350.png

Sypher is gorgeous but needs a little apparel help. I like the red on her, so maybe replace the purple bow with a red one? and add a flowerfall. And try gold jewelry instead of the silver and pearly; gold would work much better with the steampunk.

Closing comments: I had not seen the “pairs on either side, randoms down the center” style of pair organization before. Intriguing.
L1iCjA8.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19