Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Inktober 2019!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
Day 6 - Sight A friend of mine has a dragon named Quirin, who is the prophet of their clan. Although she have a guise upon her eyes, that does not mean she is blind. Quirin has quite a special ability, in that she can see prophecies, hence her role. The guise is just a tool to help her with her job. The special silk, made for those like her, allows her to view a world of words and truths that either are warnings or praises towards the future. [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-aHcICq9mbwE/XZoMzSLMl1I/AAAAAAAAF34/CApiid2XU20u0ydpZhSceEKUdiFUQON0wCK8BGAsYHg/s0/sketch-1570375426862.png[/img]
Day 6 - Sight

A friend of mine has a dragon named Quirin, who is the prophet of their clan. Although she have a guise upon her eyes, that does not mean she is blind.
Quirin has quite a special ability, in that she can see prophecies, hence her role. The guise is just a tool to help her with her job. The special silk, made for those like her, allows her to view a world of words and truths that either are warnings or praises towards the future.
sketch-1570375426862.png
55527649.png
51821690.png
65543813.png
nothing to see
here!
~ Karma | She/Her ~
5iXiC8z.png
Art shop!
Online / Idle / Offline
@dontuworry
stop drawing so good im jealous smh KDJKDS
@dontuworry
stop drawing so good im jealous smh KDJKDS
xil - any pronouns - fr time +3 - art shop

ipnEeR0.png
@LiquidDog hey! Your entry brought me a good smile, and i was wondering if its allright if i feature your art for day 5?
@LiquidDog hey! Your entry brought me a good smile, and i was wondering if its allright if i feature your art for day 5?
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
@Crystalitar Yeah, thank you :DD
@Crystalitar Yeah, thank you :DD
[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-vQIYXYpk19s/XZpWaZS_GFI/AAAAAAAAPT8/BCpk7RX8lSMCOCYxXU7V0X9r238M7nF2QCK8BGAsYHg/s0/inktober6.png[/img] Day 6- sight, it was a hard one for me, but I figured I could draw a bold jumping spider - [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-4IZXK0al4lw/XZpWe9WojNI/AAAAAAAAPUI/cofyui2g3Y499DCJEgATPpE0CFcfaNdFQCK8BGAsYHg/s0/22.png[/img] on the face of my boy Emerald, because you see, this spider is never afraid to jump on faces of dragons of any size, and also jumping spiders have binocular vision
inktober6.png Day 6- sight, it was a hard one for me, but I figured I could draw a bold jumping spider - 22.png
on the face of my boy Emerald, because you see, this spider is never afraid to jump on faces of dragons of any size, and also jumping spiders have binocular vision
@lovestrucksmile
Sorry xD and thank you :'v
@lovestrucksmile
Sorry xD and thank you :'v
55527649.png
51821690.png
65543813.png
nothing to see
here!
~ Karma | She/Her ~
5iXiC8z.png
Art shop!
Online / Idle / Offline
[center]Super late entry for Day - 6 Sight[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8pEZ7rZ.jpg[/img]
Super late entry for Day - 6 Sight

8pEZ7rZ.jpg
R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
@dontuworry Heyo! Could i feature your "sight" day entry? :p
@dontuworry Heyo! Could i feature your "sight" day entry? :p
[/center]
@dontuworry @dd2900 @arywyvern @BreezyDragon
@MysticTales @dragonlady1803 @FrostDragonRose
@myriadofstars @Absolume @thestuffedanimal
@Fallacies @LiquidDog @HoraDusk @Xaphanx @CorvvusCorax
Goooood day to you all!!

It is day 7 and that means that tomorrow the second stage of the badge will be revealed! Everyone who has done or will do 8 days can use the next badge!

Theme of the 7th day! "Magic"
Got a magic expert in your clan? Do any of your dragons study it? Does one have a very unique magic ability? What do they use it for?

There is a lot of freedom for creativity here and showing off the many ways magic can be used! I'm excited to see what you all make!
@dontuworry @dd2900 @arywyvern @BreezyDragon
@MysticTales @dragonlady1803 @FrostDragonRose
@myriadofstars @Absolume @thestuffedanimal
@Fallacies @LiquidDog @HoraDusk @Xaphanx @CorvvusCorax
Goooood day to you all!!

It is day 7 and that means that tomorrow the second stage of the badge will be revealed! Everyone who has done or will do 8 days can use the next badge!

Theme of the 7th day! "Magic"
Got a magic expert in your clan? Do any of your dragons study it? Does one have a very unique magic ability? What do they use it for?

There is a lot of freedom for creativity here and showing off the many ways magic can be used! I'm excited to see what you all make!
[/center]
[center]Day 7 - Magic What's more magical than a pink skydancer?[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/IlO1s5W.jpg[/img]
Day 7 - Magic

What's more magical than a pink skydancer?

IlO1s5W.jpg
R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15