Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Inktober 2019!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@dontuworry @dd2900 @arywyvern @BreezyDragon
@MysticTales @dragonlady1803 @FrostDragonRose
@myriadofstars @Absolume @thestuffedanimal
@Fallacies @LiquidDog @HoraDusk @Xaphanx

IT IS DAY 5~ Thank you all for participating, there is a lot of fun intepretations and i can clearly see hints of backstories in a lot of pieces!

Theme of the 5th day is "Frozen"
The land of the Icewarden is quite chilly! Has anyone of your clan ventured out there? Found a dragon frozen in ice? Frozen prey? Or do you live in that barren place? Ice rep? Or is it winter and one is enjoying the white environment?

Lot of opportuntiy to play with contrast and black and white themes here! Have fun and im curious what you all will make! I am really happy with every piece that is made!

IT IS DAY 5~ Thank you all for participating, there is a lot of fun intepretations and i can clearly see hints of backstories in a lot of pieces!

Theme of the 5th day is "Frozen"
The land of the Icewarden is quite chilly! Has anyone of your clan ventured out there? Found a dragon frozen in ice? Frozen prey? Or do you live in that barren place? Ice rep? Or is it winter and one is enjoying the white environment?

Lot of opportuntiy to play with contrast and black and white themes here! Have fun and im curious what you all will make! I am really happy with every piece that is made!
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
i love this [img]https://i.imgur.com/SNuRU1z.png[/img]
i love this SNuRU1z.png
IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
[center]Day 5 - Frozen Fresh out the Fortress of Ends... not sure if he should be out though[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/v0xSP1E.jpg[/img]
Day 5 - Frozen

Fresh out the Fortress of Ends... not sure if he should be out though

v0xSP1E.jpg
R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
@Crystalitar
Sure! I don't really like it much, but glad others do :D
@Crystalitar
Sure! I don't really like it much, but glad others do :D
55527649.png
51821690.png
65543813.png
nothing to see
here!
~ Karma | She/Her ~
5iXiC8z.png
Art shop!
Online / Idle / Offline
[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-pRbEt13I6Uo/XZjntGfbYhI/AAAAAAAAPM4/w7seLJ8SkZE7Ls3IgbbjEqAtN3SkBM0-ACK8BGAsYHg/s0/inktober4.png[/img] I know I'm a bit late on that one, but I'm really proud of it :DD that's my wildclaw boy Flood Day 4- growth
inktober4.png I know I'm a bit late on that one, but I'm really proud of it :DD that's my wildclaw boy Flood
Day 4- growth
Pinglist please! I'm looking to improve my drawings and this will really help! I'll try and do the past couple of days soon!
Pinglist please! I'm looking to improve my drawings and this will really help! I'll try and do the past couple of days soon!
[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-FmqgukTuQSo/XZkE3Wo_aGI/AAAAAAAAPOU/N9aVUEO1ZWAzk5DkcwoxzGput5qBt3LHwCK8BGAsYHg/s0/2019-10-05.jpg[/img] 'This is fine, my fluff shall protecc me' Day 5- Frozen
2019-10-05.jpg 'This is fine, my fluff shall protecc me'
Day 5- Frozen
probably won't put in a lot on entries due to lack of motivation and confidence in art so take my ice flight ambassador for day 4 ig [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/628642741500248078/630257775305555978/20191006_001807.jpg[/img][center]
probably won't put in a lot on entries due to lack of motivation and confidence in art so take my ice flight ambassador for day 4 ig
20191006_001807.jpg
Day 5 - Frozen Quite an ironic drawing, as frozen often suggests ice, or snow. However, the first thought that popped into my head was a dragon frozen in fear, or perhaps disbelief. [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-5B9cM82dKi0/XZmWy2gxASI/AAAAAAAAF2Y/cbYaoO0nnLgeGpanb9OVVXqeYClaUZMNQCK8BGAsYHg/s0/2019-10-06.png[/img] [I] And so, a dragon looks over the scorched, barren land that once bore memories of his clan, now ashes and embers amongst the dirt. Last, his eyes came to rest on the one who could be held responsible, and when their eyes locked, he knew that this cruel beast felt no guilt, nor regret.[/I]
Day 5 - Frozen

Quite an ironic drawing, as frozen often suggests ice, or snow. However, the first thought that popped into my head was a dragon frozen in fear, or perhaps disbelief.

2019-10-06.png

And so, a dragon looks over the scorched, barren land that once bore memories of his clan, now ashes and embers amongst the dirt.
Last, his eyes came to rest on the one who could be held responsible, and when their eyes locked, he knew that this cruel beast felt no guilt, nor regret.
55527649.png
51821690.png
65543813.png
nothing to see
here!
~ Karma | She/Her ~
5iXiC8z.png
Art shop!
Online / Idle / Offline

IT IS DAY 6!! Everyone is making great pieces, i like the funny ones and the different takes done this time!!

Day 6's theme is "Sight"
Have a dragon with special eyes? A sighseer? Or did your dragon witness something impactfull? Bring some emotion or impact to those marbles!!

IT IS DAY 6!! Everyone is making great pieces, i like the funny ones and the different takes done this time!!

Day 6's theme is "Sight"
Have a dragon with special eyes? A sighseer? Or did your dragon witness something impactfull? Bring some emotion or impact to those marbles!!
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15