Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | PWYW Gijinka/Dragon Sketches
1 2
Not first come first serve -- I'm kinda picking randomly based on what inspires me, sorry.
I prefer dragons with less apparel, just cause its not so cluttered / doesn't take all night to draw all the details. If your dragon has a bio that helps me think of a pose.

Let me know if you want me to turn your dragon into a human version, or draw the dragon version.

Likely to be headshots or busts.
I'm pretty much just going to use my artistic liberties and, ah, I hope you like how it turns out ^^;;

If you want to leave a tip of any kind you can do so either here on FR or if you're really feeling it, my paypal.
You can also draw one of my dragons in return.
Not first come first serve -- I'm kinda picking randomly based on what inspires me, sorry.
I prefer dragons with less apparel, just cause its not so cluttered / doesn't take all night to draw all the details. If your dragon has a bio that helps me think of a pose.

Let me know if you want me to turn your dragon into a human version, or draw the dragon version.

Likely to be headshots or busts.
I'm pretty much just going to use my artistic liberties and, ah, I hope you like how it turns out ^^;;

If you want to leave a tip of any kind you can do so either here on FR or if you're really feeling it, my paypal.
You can also draw one of my dragons in return.
@voidwhispers
could you do my baby [europa]? or you can browse my [toyhouse] for something else!
ill probably do some art in return if thats ok!
@voidwhispers
could you do my baby [europa]? or you can browse my [toyhouse] for something else!
ill probably do some art in return if thats ok!
xil - any pronouns - fr time +3 - art shop

ipnEeR0.png
Here's an album of all my dragons' finished looks if any inspire you :)

Each image also has the dragon's name and where in my lair to find them. All of them have at least something in their bio but the dragons in my den have a lot more lore (as well as Dulcim in my lair, and dragons in this thread)
Amitola and Dawnbreaker have existing gijinka designs, and my den dragons are based on OCs so I'd prefer a dragon image than a gijinka image if you chose one of them, thank you :)
Here's an album of all my dragons' finished looks if any inspire you :)

Each image also has the dragon's name and where in my lair to find them. All of them have at least something in their bio but the dragons in my den have a lot more lore (as well as Dulcim in my lair, and dragons in this thread)
Amitola and Dawnbreaker have existing gijinka designs, and my den dragons are based on OCs so I'd prefer a dragon image than a gijinka image if you chose one of them, thank you :)

+8 FR Time || 17yrs || She/Her
@lovestrucksmile sure, I really like the multigaze! would you prefer a gijinka of her or her dragon form?
@lovestrucksmile sure, I really like the multigaze! would you prefer a gijinka of her or her dragon form?
@voidwhispers
dragon, if thats not too much of a trouble :0
@voidwhispers
dragon, if thats not too much of a trouble :0
xil - any pronouns - fr time +3 - art shop

ipnEeR0.png
@voidwhispers
if any of my dragons (hibernal or non minus the fodder tab) interest you feel free! i don't mind whether dragon or gijinka-fied

@voidwhispers
if any of my dragons (hibernal or non minus the fodder tab) interest you feel free! i don't mind whether dragon or gijinka-fied

xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

@CristorcusHelix
Your Neveah reminded me of how my mom used to be, so I couldn't resist some wholesome vibes
NEV_zpslflmlejw.jpg
@CristorcusHelix
Your Neveah reminded me of how my mom used to be, so I couldn't resist some wholesome vibes
NEV_zpslflmlejw.jpg
@voidwhispers

Aww thank you :)

but the image doesn't seem to be working for me, would it be possible to send it again?
@voidwhispers

Aww thank you :)

but the image doesn't seem to be working for me, would it be possible to send it again?

@CristorcusHelix hmm, here's the page link maybe
https://s1383.photobucket.com/user/ArtistMercenary/media/NEV_zpslflmlejw.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
@CristorcusHelix hmm, here's the page link maybe
https://s1383.photobucket.com/user/ArtistMercenary/media/NEV_zpslflmlejw.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
@voidwhispers It worked, thank you She's beautiful [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@voidwhispers

It worked, thank you

She's beautiful

1 2