Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | This is Just My Lore
Hello. I'm Endulas.

Without further ado, Endulas presents,
The Story of The Clan of Endulas
Prelude:

Galileo strolled up the top of the hill. Desmelda was waiting for him. A picnic seemed like a good idea at the time. They ate, stargazed, and chatted for hours, and when Galileo rolled over to his side, he felt the cube shaped item in his pocket. Inside was a beautiful ring. He remembered suddenly why he was there. "Desmelda?"
"Yes?"
"Well, uh-um, I know you have a job you love, and I know you love it here, but, um, uh," he pulled out the velvet cube, and pointed to the sky.

The stars moved. Slowly, they formed words. Those words read:
Will you join me in the sacred and holy art of-"

The words disappeared and the stars swung back towards Galactus in the tree, and exhausted, he fell out. Desmelda was amused, and when she turned around- "MARRY ME?" Galileo had shoved the box in her face and the ring she saw wasn't big, or extravagant, or expensive for that matter, but it was enough. "YES!" She jumped upon him and as they rolled down the hill, Galactus cheered them on: "You go girl. And guy. Tie that knot!"

They stopped at the bottom of the hill, and lying next to each other, they kissed under the moonlight. "Let's start a family," Galileo suggested. Desmelda looked to the stars, and back to Galactus, who shook his head and hand, trying to say no. But when she turned back to Galileo, his 4 eyes big and hopeful, all she could say was "of course."
________________________________________________________________________________

4 years later...

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?!?!" Laila shrieked, "BARTHOLOMEW'S BEING MEAN!"

Desmelda turned around, her droopy eyes half closed. Her bangs had bangs. She was exhausted. "Yes, darling?"

Both Bartholomew and Laila spoke at once: "He's -I only stole - my favorite shirt - one insignificant shirt - he won't give it - I can't give it back because - he THREW IT OUT THE WINDOW!" With experience like no other, Desmelda walked to the edge of the spire and right off. 15 minutes later, she came back. Tired and angry, she dropped the shirt and only said, "Argue with the windows closed next time. Or maybe, just, don't argue. I don't know if that's a thing with you, or... " she flew over to her bedroom and dropped into a blissful, four minute nap.
Hello. I'm Endulas.

Without further ado, Endulas presents,
The Story of The Clan of Endulas
Prelude:

Galileo strolled up the top of the hill. Desmelda was waiting for him. A picnic seemed like a good idea at the time. They ate, stargazed, and chatted for hours, and when Galileo rolled over to his side, he felt the cube shaped item in his pocket. Inside was a beautiful ring. He remembered suddenly why he was there. "Desmelda?"
"Yes?"
"Well, uh-um, I know you have a job you love, and I know you love it here, but, um, uh," he pulled out the velvet cube, and pointed to the sky.

The stars moved. Slowly, they formed words. Those words read:
Will you join me in the sacred and holy art of-"

The words disappeared and the stars swung back towards Galactus in the tree, and exhausted, he fell out. Desmelda was amused, and when she turned around- "MARRY ME?" Galileo had shoved the box in her face and the ring she saw wasn't big, or extravagant, or expensive for that matter, but it was enough. "YES!" She jumped upon him and as they rolled down the hill, Galactus cheered them on: "You go girl. And guy. Tie that knot!"

They stopped at the bottom of the hill, and lying next to each other, they kissed under the moonlight. "Let's start a family," Galileo suggested. Desmelda looked to the stars, and back to Galactus, who shook his head and hand, trying to say no. But when she turned back to Galileo, his 4 eyes big and hopeful, all she could say was "of course."
________________________________________________________________________________

4 years later...

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?!?!" Laila shrieked, "BARTHOLOMEW'S BEING MEAN!"

Desmelda turned around, her droopy eyes half closed. Her bangs had bangs. She was exhausted. "Yes, darling?"

Both Bartholomew and Laila spoke at once: "He's -I only stole - my favorite shirt - one insignificant shirt - he won't give it - I can't give it back because - he THREW IT OUT THE WINDOW!" With experience like no other, Desmelda walked to the edge of the spire and right off. 15 minutes later, she came back. Tired and angry, she dropped the shirt and only said, "Argue with the windows closed next time. Or maybe, just, don't argue. I don't know if that's a thing with you, or... " she flew over to her bedroom and dropped into a blissful, four minute nap.
968.png nJvQNh8.pngctYHVNq.png
More prologue...

The bushes around the nest shivered and shook. The dragons inside the eggs instinctually knew something was wrong. They writhed inside their shells. They weren't ready to hatch yet, and they were susceptible to danger. A changeling mother leapt out of the bushes, crushing one of the eggs. The dragon inside however, flew to the side, landing somewhere else, but he would survive, even if he would be horribly mangled. Taking his first steps, he ran into the forest, never to be heard from again. The changeling absorbed the eggshells, analyzing the genes and colors of the baby, and gave birth to an egg of the same age, color, size. It was identical. The changeling baby would never know of its true lineage, and the real hatchling would never learn of the toxic genes it had, so prized by the owners of the lair of @OnyxShade. The changeling baby was adopted by the clan Endulas, and named Obaro. The real child, his twin, was angry, and monstrous. He thought he should have been the one to live like that. Happy. A foreign concept. No matter, he thought, somewhat older, I will live like that one day. One day...
More prologue...

The bushes around the nest shivered and shook. The dragons inside the eggs instinctually knew something was wrong. They writhed inside their shells. They weren't ready to hatch yet, and they were susceptible to danger. A changeling mother leapt out of the bushes, crushing one of the eggs. The dragon inside however, flew to the side, landing somewhere else, but he would survive, even if he would be horribly mangled. Taking his first steps, he ran into the forest, never to be heard from again. The changeling absorbed the eggshells, analyzing the genes and colors of the baby, and gave birth to an egg of the same age, color, size. It was identical. The changeling baby would never know of its true lineage, and the real hatchling would never learn of the toxic genes it had, so prized by the owners of the lair of @OnyxShade. The changeling baby was adopted by the clan Endulas, and named Obaro. The real child, his twin, was angry, and monstrous. He thought he should have been the one to live like that. Happy. A foreign concept. No matter, he thought, somewhat older, I will live like that one day. One day...
968.png nJvQNh8.pngctYHVNq.png