Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Canine Design Contest (300g+ in Prizes)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
big ol mark for myself
big ol mark for myself
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
@Tangara

Sounds fun! I'll give it a shot.
@Tangara

Sounds fun! I'll give it a shot.
@Vulcanatus
Yep :3 I'll add you in a moment

I'm looking forward to seeing your entries ^^
@Vulcanatus
Yep :3 I'll add you in a moment

I'm looking forward to seeing your entries ^^
oh hey werent you the person that hosted the manta ray wolf contest?
oh hey werent you the person that hosted the manta ray wolf contest?
7NebxtL.jpg
Yep :3 That was me!
Yep :3 That was me!
interested.. may i join?

excuse me, can you explain to me how mechanism for this contest,
-how do I submit entries ?
- can I see the entries folder?
- and most importantly ... is it about Drawing animals or turning animals into human forms?
interested.. may i join?

excuse me, can you explain to me how mechanism for this contest,
-how do I submit entries ?
- can I see the entries folder?
- and most importantly ... is it about Drawing animals or turning animals into human forms?
tumblr_pvndyg8SSk1ytstawo1_500.png
Yes of course!
You can submit an entry by either posting an image of the design you come up with, I don't really know how to but the method that works for me is to upload the image to a site like Imgbb (<that works best for me on my phone) or imgur, then copy and paste the BBC code (It think, it might be HTML though...) on a comment here ^^ Or you could just put a link to a deviantart page or something with the drawing :3
There are no entries at the moment but when they are I plan on putting them all in a list on the post I 'reserved' on the first page
I'm mainly looking for an animal design, but I'm not totally against it having human features (like hands, long hair etc) although please note that I'm not ussually drawn to thouse kind of things, as I prefer natural creature :)
I hope this helped :)
Yes of course!
You can submit an entry by either posting an image of the design you come up with, I don't really know how to but the method that works for me is to upload the image to a site like Imgbb (<that works best for me on my phone) or imgur, then copy and paste the BBC code (It think, it might be HTML though...) on a comment here ^^ Or you could just put a link to a deviantart page or something with the drawing :3
There are no entries at the moment but when they are I plan on putting them all in a list on the post I 'reserved' on the first page
I'm mainly looking for an animal design, but I'm not totally against it having human features (like hands, long hair etc) although please note that I'm not ussually drawn to thouse kind of things, as I prefer natural creature :)
I hope this helped :)
I have made an album of images to give inspiration/explain and clarify what i'm thinking of for the design aesthetics ^^
I have made an album of images to give inspiration/explain and clarify what i'm thinking of for the design aesthetics ^^
Can you ping me 1 week before the deadline?
Can you ping me 1 week before the deadline?
@Foxstarplayful
Yep I'll add you now :)
@Foxstarplayful
Yep I'll add you now :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13