Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | CLOSED Free “Art”
1 2 3
@xiau just read your full post and I’m sorry about the trouble! I’ll see if I can’t find an alternative site that isn’t blocked to post your art. :)
@xiau just read your full post and I’m sorry about the trouble! I’ll see if I can’t find an alternative site that isn’t blocked to post your art. :)
shaymin-sky.gif
@OnyxBat She’s done! Sorry for the wait, the terrible mix of perfectionism and procrastination are my only excuses, lol. Lemme know if you would like me to get the background to look better.

24qj0qr.jpg
@OnyxBat She’s done! Sorry for the wait, the terrible mix of perfectionism and procrastination are my only excuses, lol. Lemme know if you would like me to get the background to look better.

24qj0qr.jpg
shaymin-sky.gif
@xiau Here’s an example of my art (that you can see). Sorry for the wait!
I would show you all of them but my phone is being a jerk.

20utt3k.jpg

20utt3k.jpg
shaymin-sky.gif
No worries! She's lovely thank you! Mind if I post her on my toyhouse!?
No worries! She's lovely thank you! Mind if I post her on my toyhouse!?
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat I don’t mind at all! Glad you like her :D
@OnyxBat I don’t mind at all! Glad you like her :D
shaymin-sky.gif
[quote name="NetherNo1" date="2019-08-17 17:26:54" ] @xiau Here’s an example of my art (that you can see). Sorry for the wait! I would show you all of them but my phone is being a jerk. [/quote] i can see that example, looks good to me (college student , will be off and on at randum times, but will answer if pinged)
NetherNo1 wrote on 2019-08-17 17:26:54:

i can see that example, looks good to me

(college student , will be off and on at randum times, but will answer if pinged)
@Xiau glad you can see everthing! Anywho, here’s your boy!

2u7omjd.jpg
@Xiau glad you can see everthing! Anywho, here’s your boy!

2u7omjd.jpg
shaymin-sky.gif
@ceilingfen Here’s Bran! It took me a few decades to find an image uploading site now that tinypic doesn’t work for mobile, but it was worth the struggle. ^^; I’m sorry for not including the gembond on his cheek, I had completely forgotten to do so! [img]http://server.myspace-shack.com/d23/2595bccf-5adb-4c88-9669-d473d5638047.jpeg[/img]
@ceilingfen Here’s Bran! It took me a few decades to find an image uploading site now that tinypic doesn’t work for mobile, but it was worth the struggle. ^^; I’m sorry for not including the gembond on his cheek, I had completely forgotten to do so!

2595bccf-5adb-4c88-9669-d473d5638047.jpeg
shaymin-sky.gif
@NetherNo1

all good, thanks for choosing him, he's one of my good boys <3
@NetherNo1

all good, thanks for choosing him, he's one of my good boys <3
https://imgur.com/rv3YbWH.png https://imgur.com/q7fPxR2.png
W95DLKk.png art by Helbram
1E8JFs6.png [img][/img]nvsyV.gif
@Ceilingfen No prob! He was really relaxing to draw after a long day, haha
@Ceilingfen No prob! He was really relaxing to draw after a long day, haha
shaymin-sky.gif