Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free lore (Closed, may become a shop)
1 2 3 4
@LemonySnaket Great could you please do Heka? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49967859] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499679/49967859_350.png[/img] [/url] Egyptian god of magic, medicine and is also the personification of magic itself. Healer Energetic||Sweet||Proud Proud but not in the bad way he doesn't brag, takes pride in his work and his mate's. Always will to complement any dragon on a accomplishment or their job(sometimes for nothing at all really). Mate is Hedetet.
@LemonySnaket
Great could you please do Heka?

49967859_350.png

Egyptian god of magic, medicine and is also the personification of magic itself.
Healer
Energetic||Sweet||Proud
Proud but not in the bad way he doesn't brag, takes pride in his work and his mate's. Always will to complement any dragon on a accomplishment or their job(sometimes for nothing at all really).
Mate is Hedetet.
Do I have a gen.1 obsession? I think I might, is that bad?
H
H
i7Oxa13.png
@LemonySnaket [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/512222/51222160_350.png[/img] Zahiress [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/512264/51226357_350.png[/img] TwistedZahrin
@LemonySnaket

51222160_350.png
Zahiress

51226357_350.png
TwistedZahrin

i7Oxa13.png
Completed a bunch of people!! Open again :)
Completed a bunch of people!! Open again :)
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
Hello! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37455470] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/374555/37455470_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd like some lore for my thief/scavenger girl. Please and thank you :3 @LemonySnaket (I forgot to add the ping >~<)
Hello!

37455470_350.png

I'd like some lore for my thief/scavenger girl.
Please and thank you :3

@LemonySnaket
(I forgot to add the ping >~<)
Battle catsss
they/she|FR+9
@Kinged @CoffeeCaat @Forsake @DeathPhoenix @JinxedKarma @xBleedingHeartsx @ponds @nonbibarry @enomis @Accabear @c33213 @Bronzewing @blackflamewolf @SerpentxBreeze @TamneSenke
(Gosh that's a lot of people I've given lore to-)
Sorry for pinging you all out of nowhere, I was just asking to see if I should set up a shop? I really enjoy writing lore and though its fun doing it for free, it could be better if I set up a shop. I've just finished the last of giving lore (through PMs)

Pros:
-I can do multiple dragons
-I get paid
-Less rush as not as many people
-More options for what I write
-Longer pieces/higher quality as I put it as priority as people are paying for it

Cons:
-Less people get to have lore
-No idea how to price lore
-I feel kind of awkward charging g/t considering I just got my writing skills from school and practising
-I'm kind of busy doing graphics n stuff too, and I have an art shop. It could get confusing with orders

On that note pricing help is also appreciated, thank you all! It was really fun to write lore and it has improved my writing, I don't think I'll take anymore requests until I figure out if I want to make this into a shop
@Kinged @CoffeeCaat @Forsake @DeathPhoenix @JinxedKarma @xBleedingHeartsx @ponds @nonbibarry @enomis @Accabear @c33213 @Bronzewing @blackflamewolf @SerpentxBreeze @TamneSenke
(Gosh that's a lot of people I've given lore to-)
Sorry for pinging you all out of nowhere, I was just asking to see if I should set up a shop? I really enjoy writing lore and though its fun doing it for free, it could be better if I set up a shop. I've just finished the last of giving lore (through PMs)

Pros:
-I can do multiple dragons
-I get paid
-Less rush as not as many people
-More options for what I write
-Longer pieces/higher quality as I put it as priority as people are paying for it

Cons:
-Less people get to have lore
-No idea how to price lore
-I feel kind of awkward charging g/t considering I just got my writing skills from school and practising
-I'm kind of busy doing graphics n stuff too, and I have an art shop. It could get confusing with orders

On that note pricing help is also appreciated, thank you all! It was really fun to write lore and it has improved my writing, I don't think I'll take anymore requests until I figure out if I want to make this into a shop
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
@LemonySnaket

I think you can set up shop!
Your writing is absolutely amazing and I think it's worth it :D
As for the pricing...
You can make it vary based on the length and the average amount of time it takes to finish each piece of lore?
I'm still sleepy so I don't wanna throw a price out there :P
@LemonySnaket

I think you can set up shop!
Your writing is absolutely amazing and I think it's worth it :D
As for the pricing...
You can make it vary based on the length and the average amount of time it takes to finish each piece of lore?
I'm still sleepy so I don't wanna throw a price out there :P
Battle catsss
they/she|FR+9
@LemonySnaket i say go for it.
cant really help with pricing on that tho as im not a writer. maybe think on how much you would feel ok paying for the amount written? you can always adjust prices.
maybe use google sheet or something for different pinglists.
@LemonySnaket i say go for it.
cant really help with pricing on that tho as im not a writer. maybe think on how much you would feel ok paying for the amount written? you can always adjust prices.
maybe use google sheet or something for different pinglists.
aaaaaaaaa
*-
@LemonySnaket

I say you should! Not the best on pricing though, I say don't make it too high at first so you don't deter people!
@LemonySnaket

I say you should! Not the best on pricing though, I say don't make it too high at first so you don't deter people!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@LemonySnaket

I think setting up shop is a great idea!
As a wise clown once said, "if youre good at something, never do it for free."
As for prices, my best advice is to look at other lore shops and see what they're doing. Prices based on length would be a good route to go, but you could also section it off on the type of lore they are looking for. Im not sure what prices to offer since I deal more with art but like I said, looking at other shops could help you find a fair price.
@LemonySnaket

I think setting up shop is a great idea!
As a wise clown once said, "if youre good at something, never do it for free."
As for prices, my best advice is to look at other lore shops and see what they're doing. Prices based on length would be a good route to go, but you could also section it off on the type of lore they are looking for. Im not sure what prices to offer since I deal more with art but like I said, looking at other shops could help you find a fair price.
eGkDGRi.png
1 2 3 4