Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Skylas Art Competition [1 mil+ Prize!]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Would love another ping in August! I wasn’t aware I’d be away from home for most of July so reminders are lovely!
Would love another ping in August! I wasn’t aware I’d be away from home for most of July so reminders are lovely!
they/them
FR+2
Art Shop
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
@NoctisNix
Added to the list!
@NoctisNix
Added to the list!
Ah yes i am still interested in entering!! Just didn’t had time to enter because of school! Sorry!! ;w;
Ah yes i am still interested in entering!! Just didn’t had time to enter because of school! Sorry!! ;w;
80619028_jRRXivcGMQTN3Nl.png
80619030_DVQh96zIYp2uTbm.png
80619027_XpaF7bEqwpOrW6U.png
There's my entry ;w; (Finally got it to work! >:D) [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ObISBJsWxx8/XSbalC2_sxI/AAAAAAAAGac/9NjdBLz5pqs61tR8jkuQg2AWInjhzEHJQCK8BGAs/s0/Skylas%2BEntry.png
There's my entry ;w; (Finally got it to work! >:D)
Skylas%2BEntry.png
Let me know if my dragons are sick, please :)
In3xm.gifZva2O.gifh2kV0.gifLfNiQ.gif
LHevb.gifl6ATQ.gifg9Kfa.gifaECnZ.gif
|Ashes|She/Her|19+ FR time|Lover of Bogsneaks, Pearlcatchers and Wildclaws|
yes please, id love another ping -- im really forgetfull
yes please, id love another ping -- im really forgetfull
1139.png
♦ certified idiot
♦ any pronouns
♦ PST

art shop
toyhouse
wish list

12.png
Hello! I'd love another ping on the 1st, please and thanks!
Hello! I'd love another ping on the 1st, please and thanks!
@Samiky @SaphireKat

Sorry I know its late but I got distracted heres your ping!
@Samiky @SaphireKat

Sorry I know its late but I got distracted heres your ping!
friendly bump
friendly bump
I might join, I’ll leave this post here so I don’t forget
I might join, I’ll leave this post here so I don’t forget
@Breezio @Armok @JayJem @wyvernaura888 @Foxstarplayful @davespider @Vsauce @Whyyesimnot @Victorzies @ThineRiddler @NoctisNix @astrya @CurlyLines @HarpyAshes @astrya @Tivae @flowrevliS @huksau @ThineRiddler @Zakiax @EveleeR @Samiky @KatTheScalie @enomis @CrushinU @MaosreDawnmist @Serakkii @Sekira @CanisLatrans @Kittylove2121 @Ratvork @bamboo1996 @Delinne @Kayin @Sassycat @mrpatrick @Knifedad888 @marthacat @Kumie @Vipera @Rainbowarcher22 @AquaCascade @Jaystripe @ShrillingSilence @EmpressAkitla @Morela Hi there! You are all being pinged because you have posted an interest in this thread. A few updates for you all: [center] [b]My partner and the founder of this thread has decided to quit for the time being (possibly forever) and focus on school. [/b] But it's okay! [b][u]I will officially be taking over all responsibility for the prize(s) and the thread itself[/u][/b], as I absolutely refuse to leave you all hanging since you've done such great work. My partner may still have input on who the winner is, as we are still RPing on discord, but all FR responsibilities will be mine. [u]A few notes concerning my activity:[/u] -Please do not worry if my dragons are not fed. I promise I haven't quit <3 -While I do check the game everyday, I also get a lot of pings. If I haven't answered a ping here, feel free to just message me. I'll get back to you within 24-48 hours depending on timezones.[/center] [b][u]ABOUT ART AND THE DEADLINE:[/u][/b] [u]For those of you that HAVE submitted art[/u]: I have done my best to comb the thread and collect everyone's pieces, but if you can't find them in my lovely Silas's bio ([s]within 15 minutes of the making of this post[/s] Done!), I haven't seen them! Please ping me and let me know you aren't listed. (Entries begin under the commission from QuetzalMuse) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49706238] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/497063/49706238_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [u]For those of you that HAVEN'T submitted art[/u]: Due to the lack of correct pings as well as the chaos that has been my partner and I's communication, [b]I am extending the deadline for art submission to September 30th.[/b] If you have any questions, concerns, or otherwise want to contact me, please do so! [u]For EVERYONE[/u]: If you are uncomfortable with me [b]resizing your piece[/b] and [b][i]posting it[/b][/i] [b][i]invisibly [/i][/b]on imagur, where it will be visible [u]only to me[/u], w[u]ith your username in it's title as credit[/u], please let me know [b]sooner rather than later[/b]. I prefer all of my dragon's art pieces to fit in the bio without scrolling, so if you are uncomfortable with this I'd be more than happy to talk with you about how we can make that happen in a way that works for both of us <3 On another note, Skylas now have two lovely children, and while not required in your piece, are more than welcome to make an appearance at any age! Including or not including them will not help or hurt your chances of winning- Skylas is the center of focus! [center][b][u]Concerning the Prize:[/u][/b][/center] [left][b]All prize money and advertisement promises will be honored.[/b] I will not, however, be offering dragons from my lair as prizes. If this is a problem for you, I would be happy to compensate by offering a reasonably priced dragon (in a similar range to what would have been given from my partner's lair) off of the auction house, or would breed one of my own pairs for you (although some dragons will be off limits for lore purposes, if they already have children you are more than welcome to ask me to breed them again).[/left] [center][b][u]To Recap![/u][/b] -The Contest has [b]not [/b]been abandoned. -The deadline is now [b]September 30th[/b] -The prize has been slightly changed but still honored -Please contact me, [b]ScarletSultan[/b], not my partner with any questions, concerns, or submissions! Best to Everyone![/center]
@Breezio @Armok @JayJem @wyvernaura888 @Foxstarplayful @davespider @Vsauce @Whyyesimnot @Victorzies @ThineRiddler @NoctisNix @astrya @CurlyLines @HarpyAshes @astrya @Tivae @flowrevliS @huksau @ThineRiddler @Zakiax @EveleeR @Samiky @KatTheScalie @enomis @CrushinU @MaosreDawnmist @Serakkii @Sekira @CanisLatrans @Kittylove2121 @Ratvork @bamboo1996 @Delinne @Kayin @Sassycat @mrpatrick @Knifedad888 @marthacat @Kumie @Vipera @Rainbowarcher22 @AquaCascade @Jaystripe @ShrillingSilence @EmpressAkitla @Morela

Hi there! You are all being pinged because you have posted an interest in this thread. A few updates for you all:
My partner and the founder of this thread has decided to quit for the time being (possibly forever) and focus on school.

But it's okay! I will officially be taking over all responsibility for the prize(s) and the thread itself, as I absolutely refuse to leave you all hanging since you've done such great work. My partner may still have input on who the winner is, as we are still RPing on discord, but all FR responsibilities will be mine.

A few notes concerning my activity:
-Please do not worry if my dragons are not fed. I promise I haven't quit <3
-While I do check the game everyday, I also get a lot of pings. If I haven't answered a ping here, feel free to just message me. I'll get back to you within 24-48 hours depending on timezones.

ABOUT ART AND THE DEADLINE:

For those of you that HAVE submitted art: I have done my best to comb the thread and collect everyone's pieces, but if you can't find them in my lovely Silas's bio (within 15 minutes of the making of this post Done!), I haven't seen them! Please ping me and let me know you aren't listed. (Entries begin under the commission from QuetzalMuse)
For those of you that HAVEN'T submitted art: Due to the lack of correct pings as well as the chaos that has been my partner and I's communication, I am extending the deadline for art submission to September 30th. If you have any questions, concerns, or otherwise want to contact me, please do so!

For EVERYONE:

If you are uncomfortable with me resizing your piece and posting it invisibly on imagur, where it will be visible only to me, with your username in it's title as credit, please let me know sooner rather than later. I prefer all of my dragon's art pieces to fit in the bio without scrolling, so if you are uncomfortable with this I'd be more than happy to talk with you about how we can make that happen in a way that works for both of us <3

On another note, Skylas now have two lovely children, and while not required in your piece, are more than welcome to make an appearance at any age! Including or not including them will not help or hurt your chances of winning- Skylas is the center of focus!
Concerning the Prize:
All prize money and advertisement promises will be honored. I will not, however, be offering dragons from my lair as prizes. If this is a problem for you, I would be happy to compensate by offering a reasonably priced dragon (in a similar range to what would have been given from my partner's lair) off of the auction house, or would breed one of my own pairs for you (although some dragons will be off limits for lore purposes, if they already have children you are more than welcome to ask me to breed them again).

To Recap!

-The Contest has not been abandoned.
-The deadline is now September 30th
-The prize has been slightly changed but still honored
-Please contact me, ScarletSultan, not my partner with any questions, concerns, or submissions!

Best to Everyone!
tOvDFgM.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12