Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | art dump more like art dumpster
1 2 3
i decided to make an art dump so i can remember when i drew stuff, showcase some of my work, and most importantly so i feel a bit more encouraged to draw at least a sketch every day. please start a riot if i miss a day i mean it i gotta really get some practice in. feel free to post all ya like if you want. constructive criticism is very welcome
i decided to make an art dump so i can remember when i drew stuff, showcase some of my work, and most importantly so i feel a bit more encouraged to draw at least a sketch every day. please start a riot if i miss a day i mean it i gotta really get some practice in. feel free to post all ya like if you want. constructive criticism is very welcome
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
heres what i drew today, trying to work on the design for this guy and i cant find one i like [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/566805302503014412/591795730038128661/you_are_by_buddiy_dd9vvh2-fullview.png[/img] i also animated a square with a face but ill post that later EDIT: HERE HE IS. MY DEAR SON, SQUAREITHY [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/292801046949003267/591820546380136469/WHITE-SQUARE.gif[/img]
heres what i drew today, trying to work on the design for this guy and i cant find one i like

you_are_by_buddiy_dd9vvh2-fullview.png

i also animated a square with a face but ill post that later

EDIT: HERE HE IS. MY DEAR SON, SQUAREITHY
WHITE-SQUARE.gif
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
oops i ended up animating the little square doing a dance [s]square dancing[/s] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/292801046949003267/591833005677346827/thicc-linestrans.gif[/img]
oops i ended up animating the little square doing a dance
square dancing
thicc-linestrans.gif
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/566805302503014412/592142475322195976/talk_to_me_by_buddiy_dd9yv8r-fullview.png[/img] sdfjh ive been listening to so much cavetown lately and talk to me is one of my favorites it just,, reminds of this person that i think i have feelings for
talk_to_me_by_buddiy_dd9yv8r-fullview.png
sdfjh ive been listening to so much cavetown lately and talk to me is one of my favorites

it just,, reminds of this person that i think i have feelings for
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
quietly subs and points frantically look at all this good art already
quietly subs and points frantically look at all this good art already
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
@hyrulle
tHaAnksss I would say I'm gonna go sub to yours but I already did long ago hahaha

get ready to be bombarded by animations and drawings of that frickin SQUARE aka MY SON
@hyrulle
tHaAnksss I would say I'm gonna go sub to yours but I already did long ago hahaha

get ready to be bombarded by animations and drawings of that frickin SQUARE aka MY SON
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
@Lepidolite

your art is amazing and so is cavetown

rest assured I will riot if you miss a day,, a friendly riot. Like a cool mom who is generally chill but will make sure by any means necessary that you do your homework ;)

(btw im obsessed with this is home)
@Lepidolite

your art is amazing and so is cavetown

rest assured I will riot if you miss a day,, a friendly riot. Like a cool mom who is generally chill but will make sure by any means necessary that you do your homework ;)

(btw im obsessed with this is home)
57vDzYs.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/566805302503014412/592472902931185786/dda1idj-54536c44-31e1-41cd-b28c-69c3d45e001c.png[/img] i simultaneously love and hate this at the same time i lined and colored it all last night and did the background today! lol im so awful at backgrounds, gotta practice i guess -v- @Breezio yes do it i need the motivation. im trying to motivate myself with snacks like "no more fruit snacks if you dont draw" and it works sometimes. if only that worked for homework too haha gah me too that was the first song i heard from cavetown and i really connected with it
dda1idj-54536c44-31e1-41cd-b28c-69c3d45e001c.png
i simultaneously love and hate this at the same time
i lined and colored it all last night and did the background today! lol im so awful at backgrounds, gotta practice i guess -v-

@Breezio
yes do it i need the motivation. im trying to motivate myself with snacks like "no more fruit snacks if you dont draw" and it works sometimes. if only that worked for homework too haha

gah me too that was the first song i heard from cavetown and i really connected with it
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
PRETTY!!! that background is sooo good
PRETTY!!! that background is sooo good
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney