Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Lore and Stuff: The Sae Collective
Given that the summer break is at hand, in order to prevent my descent into sheer boredom, I took it upon myself to organize a fully functional anarcho-syndicalist collective.... OF DRAGONS!!! Given that dragons are awesome, intelligent creatures, I didn't need to worry about some of the nuances of this clan structure; I figured that the dragons could sort those out themselves. However, I took it upon myself to address some of the broader topics affecting the clan, such as [b]government, economy, gender dynamics, mating groups, religion, etc.[/b]. Disclaimer: I have almost no experience with forums, and creative writing is not up my alley, so I'll stick to the traditional academic paper route. [emoji=arcane rune size=1]
Given that the summer break is at hand, in order to prevent my descent into sheer boredom, I took it upon myself to organize a fully functional anarcho-syndicalist collective.... OF DRAGONS!!! Given that dragons are awesome, intelligent creatures, I didn't need to worry about some of the nuances of this clan structure; I figured that the dragons could sort those out themselves. However, I took it upon myself to address some of the broader topics affecting the clan, such as government, economy, gender dynamics, mating groups, religion, etc..

Disclaimer: I have almost no experience with forums, and creative writing is not up my alley, so I'll stick to the traditional academic paper route.