Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | (Pinkerlocke) Finding Dad
The Quest To Find Our Lord

This here is a story of three unlikely friends, on a quest to find Tidelord. So who knows what will happen.

Current Dragons:

Basic rules:

If a dragon dies in the Coliseum, they must be exalted.
All loot obtained in the Coliseum is irrelevant, as is the loot obtained from gathering.
There are no restrictions about applying apparel to my dragons. Same goes with familiars.
Most importantly, all nuzlocke activity corresponds with the loot I obtain daily from Pinkerton’s Plundered Pile.
If a dragon reaches level 25, it retires, and either continue in the adventure without the risk of the Coliseum, or it can retire to my main lair.

Drops of Fate:
Food: Coliseum time!
Plants: 10-20 matches
Insects: 20-30 matches
Seafood: 30-40 matches
Meat: 40-50 matches

Easy Mode:
Choose whichever team and venue you want and go for it. Running from battles, using health pots, and ending the battle streak is fine, as I explained above.

I choose easy mode to make sure this is something i can keep up with :)

Materials:
Do some writing for my nuzlocke.

Trinkets:
Do some art for my nuzlocke.

Rare Drops:

Food: Joint Coliseum time with a partner. We will both go into the Coliseum separately, but the time is evenly split between us both.
Materials: Lore swap or gift with a partner.
Trinkets: Art swap or gift with a partner.
Familiars: Dragon swap with another Pinkerlocke.
Apparel: Nest with another Pinkerlocke. The mother of father that is loaned will be returned and if a hatchling survives, you flip a coin to see whose lair it goes to.
Battle Items: Joint Death Streak with a partner! Flip a coin. If heads, both partners will go into the Coliseum separately. The Death Streak follows normal Death Streak rules. The rounds are not split, so each partner will do 10 rounds in Coliseum.

CrossPinkerlock Play Partners:

Familiars:

Buy the cheapest dragon in the auction house of a specific breed. Use a random number generator between 1 and 14 to determine which breed I will get.
1 - Fae
2 - Gaurdian
3 - Mirror
4 - Pearlcatcher
5 - Ridgeback
6 - Tundra
7 - Spiral
8 - Imperial
9 - Snapper
10 - Wildclaw
11 - Nocturne
12 - Coatl
13 - Skydancer
14 - Bogsneak

Apparel:

Breed two of my dragons. The dragons I pick are up to me. I can change the genes on a dragon, or use a scatterscroll if I feel like becoming even more broke.
I must flip a coin for each hatchling once they hatch. If tails, the dragon is dead and you must exalt it. If heads, the dragon lives.

Battle item:
Flip a Coin
Heads - Death Streak
Tails - Nothing Happens
Death Streak Rules - Randomly select three dragons using a random number generator. Fight in the Coliseum using the "food" rules for 10 rounds consecutively (ie. you cannot leave that arena), quitting midway if a dragon dies. If you are using the easymode rules, switch to the hardmode rules for battlestones.

Pinglist:

Let The Chaos Begin

The Quest To Find Our Lord

This here is a story of three unlikely friends, on a quest to find Tidelord. So who knows what will happen.

Current Dragons:

Basic rules:

If a dragon dies in the Coliseum, they must be exalted.
All loot obtained in the Coliseum is irrelevant, as is the loot obtained from gathering.
There are no restrictions about applying apparel to my dragons. Same goes with familiars.
Most importantly, all nuzlocke activity corresponds with the loot I obtain daily from Pinkerton’s Plundered Pile.
If a dragon reaches level 25, it retires, and either continue in the adventure without the risk of the Coliseum, or it can retire to my main lair.

Drops of Fate:
Food: Coliseum time!
Plants: 10-20 matches
Insects: 20-30 matches
Seafood: 30-40 matches
Meat: 40-50 matches

Easy Mode:
Choose whichever team and venue you want and go for it. Running from battles, using health pots, and ending the battle streak is fine, as I explained above.

I choose easy mode to make sure this is something i can keep up with :)

Materials:
Do some writing for my nuzlocke.

Trinkets:
Do some art for my nuzlocke.

Rare Drops:

Food: Joint Coliseum time with a partner. We will both go into the Coliseum separately, but the time is evenly split between us both.
Materials: Lore swap or gift with a partner.
Trinkets: Art swap or gift with a partner.
Familiars: Dragon swap with another Pinkerlocke.
Apparel: Nest with another Pinkerlocke. The mother of father that is loaned will be returned and if a hatchling survives, you flip a coin to see whose lair it goes to.
Battle Items: Joint Death Streak with a partner! Flip a coin. If heads, both partners will go into the Coliseum separately. The Death Streak follows normal Death Streak rules. The rounds are not split, so each partner will do 10 rounds in Coliseum.

CrossPinkerlock Play Partners:

Familiars:

Buy the cheapest dragon in the auction house of a specific breed. Use a random number generator between 1 and 14 to determine which breed I will get.
1 - Fae
2 - Gaurdian
3 - Mirror
4 - Pearlcatcher
5 - Ridgeback
6 - Tundra
7 - Spiral
8 - Imperial
9 - Snapper
10 - Wildclaw
11 - Nocturne
12 - Coatl
13 - Skydancer
14 - Bogsneak

Apparel:

Breed two of my dragons. The dragons I pick are up to me. I can change the genes on a dragon, or use a scatterscroll if I feel like becoming even more broke.
I must flip a coin for each hatchling once they hatch. If tails, the dragon is dead and you must exalt it. If heads, the dragon lives.

Battle item:
Flip a Coin
Heads - Death Streak
Tails - Nothing Happens
Death Streak Rules - Randomly select three dragons using a random number generator. Fight in the Coliseum using the "food" rules for 10 rounds consecutively (ie. you cannot leave that arena), quitting midway if a dragon dies. If you are using the easymode rules, switch to the hardmode rules for battlestones.

Pinglist:

Let The Chaos Begin

4xn43c.png
[center][b][size=7][Font=Papyrus][Color=7B68EE]The Team For This Quest[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center] ----- [right][Font=Monotype Corsiva][size=5]This here is [color=7CFC00][b]Haruo[/b][/color], he is a strong older imperial. Very moody.[/size][/right] [right][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21918835] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/219189/21918835_350.png[/img] [/url][/right] [right][b][Font=Impact][size=6]Stubborn Knight[/size][/font][/b][/right] ----- [left][Font=Monotype Corsiva][Size=5] Next we have [color=8B0000][b]Minoo[/b][/color], he is a younger crazy fun loving spiral[/font][/size][/left] [left][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51557477] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/515575/51557477_350.png[/img] [/url][/left] [left][b][Font=Impact][size=6]Overactive Bard[/size][/font][/b][/left] ----- [center][Font=Monotype Corsiva][Size=5] Lastly for now at least we have the girl of the bunch, [Color=FFD700][b]Starlight[/b][/color][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39034643] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/390347/39034643_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b][Font=Impact][size=6]Humble Necromancer[/size][/font][center][/center] -----
The Team For This Quest

This here is Haruo, he is a strong older imperial. Very moody.
Stubborn Knight

Next we have Minoo, he is a younger crazy fun loving spiral
Overactive Bard

Lastly for now at least we have the girl of the bunch, Starlight
Humble Necromancer

4xn43c.png
Story Line

If you want to see the whole story and go day to day there will be links here for that

Story Line

If you want to see the whole story and go day to day there will be links here for that

4xn43c.png
[center][b][size=7][Font=Papyrus][Color=7B68EE]Pinker Loot[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center] ----- [center]This will be a spot for me to put anything special i get from Pinkerton[/center] [center]Food:[/center] [item=plague bat] [b]Day one[/b] [center]Materials:[/center] [item=Ice crystal] [b]Day Three[/b] [center]Trinkets:[/center] [item=rasa pottery fragment] [b]Day Two[/b] [center]Familiars:[/center] [center]Apparel:[/center] [Item=Dusk Rogue Hood] [b]Day Four[/b] [center]Battle:[/center]
Pinker Loot

This will be a spot for me to put anything special i get from Pinkerton
Food:
Plague Bat Day one
Materials:
Ice Crystal Day Three
Trinkets:
Rasa Pottery Fragment Day Two
Familiars:
Apparel:
Dusk Rogue Hood Day Four
Battle:
4xn43c.png
To Tidelord They Went

A section for all the dragons that went to join Tidelord.

To Tidelord They Went

A section for all the dragons that went to join Tidelord.

4xn43c.png
[center][b][size=7][Font=Papyrus][Color=7B68EE]Art[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center] ----- [center]Pretty simple any art work i may get for my dragons[/center] ----- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/K6KxsDF.png[/img][/center] [center][b][size=5][color=7CFC00]Headshot Of Harou[/color][/size][/b][/center] [center][b]Done on 05/31/2019[/b][/center] -----
Art

Pretty simple any art work i may get for my dragons

K6KxsDF.png
Headshot Of Harou
Done on 05/31/2019

4xn43c.png
Day One

Misson=Coli 50 battles due to getting a Meat food
Our adventure starts much like many others, a couple of fools get together on a mission to reach some great goal and try not to die right? Well you wouldn't be wrong. This merry or not so merry if we are talking about Haruo band of fools, set off with one goal in mind... Bring back Tidelord from whatever bubble he got himself stuck in. Today our adventurers start off fighting their way through the training fields. They know they need to grow strong if they are going to find the tidelord.
Haruo looks around at the field full of tiny animals, laughing he says "Is this really what we have to do to get stronger"?
Minoo with his sing song voice says "Why yes my dear Haruo don't you want to find Tidelord?"
Haruo scoffs, "But do we really need to kill poor little rats to do so?" He points over at the little Bluelight Chipshinks. "Really Minoo there must be bigger prey for me to go after.. I am an Imperial for the gods sake." He shakes his head in disbelief as he heads over to attack a group of Death's Head Stags. These little deer like things must put up a nice little fight. He crouches down all his muscles preparing to propel him forward.
'WAIT!" Minoo yells. Scaring off the Death's Head Stags and most of the other creatures in the area.
Haruo whips around and grabs the spiral by his long neck. "How dare you stop me mid hunt like that Minoo!" The Imperial screams at the smaller spiral.
Minoo struggles to breathe while pushing out a few words. "But but but... Haruo you forgot your potions. You don't want to die on the first day do you?"
Haruo with an exasperated breath drops the spiral from his tight grip. "Minoo you fool there is no way that these little creatures could beat up Starlight let alone myself, I am a powerful Imperial for crying out loud. Stop being a noodle head."
Starlight coming out of the shadows looks at the two boys fighting and sighs before walking over to them and saying "So what have you guys killed so far?" waiting for an answer and not getting one she continued "Well while you two fluff buckets were sitting here chatting I have been out fighting Moths and Miths, and honestly all sorts of other things." She opens her bag to show all the loot she has collected. " I even have some treasure so we can bride some dragon to give us some info on where Tidelord may actually be. I suggest you two stop playing around and get serious." With that she disappears again.
"You heard the lady Minoo lets get going" He grabs the spiral by the waist and starts off in the direction of some little critters...

And with that our journey for the day starts off what will our merry band of misfits do tomorrow?...

Day One

Misson=Coli 50 battles due to getting a Meat food
Our adventure starts much like many others, a couple of fools get together on a mission to reach some great goal and try not to die right? Well you wouldn't be wrong. This merry or not so merry if we are talking about Haruo band of fools, set off with one goal in mind... Bring back Tidelord from whatever bubble he got himself stuck in. Today our adventurers start off fighting their way through the training fields. They know they need to grow strong if they are going to find the tidelord.
Haruo looks around at the field full of tiny animals, laughing he says "Is this really what we have to do to get stronger"?
Minoo with his sing song voice says "Why yes my dear Haruo don't you want to find Tidelord?"
Haruo scoffs, "But do we really need to kill poor little rats to do so?" He points over at the little Bluelight Chipshinks. "Really Minoo there must be bigger prey for me to go after.. I am an Imperial for the gods sake." He shakes his head in disbelief as he heads over to attack a group of Death's Head Stags. These little deer like things must put up a nice little fight. He crouches down all his muscles preparing to propel him forward.
'WAIT!" Minoo yells. Scaring off the Death's Head Stags and most of the other creatures in the area.
Haruo whips around and grabs the spiral by his long neck. "How dare you stop me mid hunt like that Minoo!" The Imperial screams at the smaller spiral.
Minoo struggles to breathe while pushing out a few words. "But but but... Haruo you forgot your potions. You don't want to die on the first day do you?"
Haruo with an exasperated breath drops the spiral from his tight grip. "Minoo you fool there is no way that these little creatures could beat up Starlight let alone myself, I am a powerful Imperial for crying out loud. Stop being a noodle head."
Starlight coming out of the shadows looks at the two boys fighting and sighs before walking over to them and saying "So what have you guys killed so far?" waiting for an answer and not getting one she continued "Well while you two fluff buckets were sitting here chatting I have been out fighting Moths and Miths, and honestly all sorts of other things." She opens her bag to show all the loot she has collected. " I even have some treasure so we can bride some dragon to give us some info on where Tidelord may actually be. I suggest you two stop playing around and get serious." With that she disappears again.
"You heard the lady Minoo lets get going" He grabs the spiral by the waist and starts off in the direction of some little critters...

And with that our journey for the day starts off what will our merry band of misfits do tomorrow?...

4xn43c.png
Day Two

Mission= Draw one of my pinkerlocke dragons

The day started like many others the sun was shining the rage puff's were singing.... Or were they because they are some angry little fluff balls. Well any who back to our story. Our lovely band of misfits are heading down to the market to buy some much needed supplies with the treasure they earned from beating up on the creatures the day before.
"Okay guys we have just enough money to get some supplies to move on to the next place. So make sure you spend it wisely" With that she disappears.
"Come on Minoo" He grabs the spiral up and throws him on top of his horns. " Can you see anything good from up there?"
Minoo leans his head up so he can look at the marketplace as they come to the center of it. To his left is brightly colored stalls in vivid greens and blues. To his left is even more stalls in other vibrant colors. The wind is alive with different fragrant smells, all mixing together. He can smell roasted turkey dinners, plentiful fish cakes, and even engineered super berries. " Come over this way Harou" he says to Harou pointing in the direction where he can smile the savory scents of the turkey dinners.
" If you say so Minoo, You better not be bringing me to look at anymore cats. I told you the last time, Starlight is allergic to cats and i don't want to have to ring your neck when she starts to yell at me for it." He says with a huff as he starts to walk in the direction the tiny spiral has pointed in.
"Harou! Stop!" Minoo sees a little art shop full of colorful drawings and has the imperial stop short to see it.
The imperial stops almost running into the stand that the little spiral is pointing to. "An art stand Minoo really? I swear you don't listen to a word Starlight ever says do you?"
" Come on Harou you would look awesome if you got a drawing done of yourself." He looks at the imperial and smiles.
" Maybe your head isn't filled with noodles after all, i would look dashing in a drawing maybe with a suit or armor on! Or even holding a sword!" He swings his head in the shopkeepers direction. "Good sir how much would a drawing cost of me?"

After paying the store owner for a headshot Harou posed for what seemed like forever. After he received the drawing he looked at it and was enraged the owner made him look cute! How dare they. Minoo laughed and the two boys finished up their shopping and met back up with Starlight
Day Two

Mission= Draw one of my pinkerlocke dragons

The day started like many others the sun was shining the rage puff's were singing.... Or were they because they are some angry little fluff balls. Well any who back to our story. Our lovely band of misfits are heading down to the market to buy some much needed supplies with the treasure they earned from beating up on the creatures the day before.
"Okay guys we have just enough money to get some supplies to move on to the next place. So make sure you spend it wisely" With that she disappears.
"Come on Minoo" He grabs the spiral up and throws him on top of his horns. " Can you see anything good from up there?"
Minoo leans his head up so he can look at the marketplace as they come to the center of it. To his left is brightly colored stalls in vivid greens and blues. To his left is even more stalls in other vibrant colors. The wind is alive with different fragrant smells, all mixing together. He can smell roasted turkey dinners, plentiful fish cakes, and even engineered super berries. " Come over this way Harou" he says to Harou pointing in the direction where he can smile the savory scents of the turkey dinners.
" If you say so Minoo, You better not be bringing me to look at anymore cats. I told you the last time, Starlight is allergic to cats and i don't want to have to ring your neck when she starts to yell at me for it." He says with a huff as he starts to walk in the direction the tiny spiral has pointed in.
"Harou! Stop!" Minoo sees a little art shop full of colorful drawings and has the imperial stop short to see it.
The imperial stops almost running into the stand that the little spiral is pointing to. "An art stand Minoo really? I swear you don't listen to a word Starlight ever says do you?"
" Come on Harou you would look awesome if you got a drawing done of yourself." He looks at the imperial and smiles.
" Maybe your head isn't filled with noodles after all, i would look dashing in a drawing maybe with a suit or armor on! Or even holding a sword!" He swings his head in the shopkeepers direction. "Good sir how much would a drawing cost of me?"

After paying the store owner for a headshot Harou posed for what seemed like forever. After he received the drawing he looked at it and was enraged the owner made him look cute! How dare they. Minoo laughed and the two boys finished up their shopping and met back up with Starlight
4xn43c.png
Day Three

Mission= Write!

As our adventures are traveling to their right place to grind they stop for the night and Harou feels the need to tell a story.
"Guys I think it is time I tell you about how I lost my eye" He takes a deep breath and really thinks, is this a good idea? He shakes the idea out of his head and continues. " I was born in Zephyr Steppes just like any other wind dragon. My father wasn't the nicest of dragons. From the moment they seen me they had it out for me. My father was a proud dark green imp, while on the other hand my mother was a deep red imperial. Due to this i was a lighter green than my father but not as red as my mother, my father hated this and decided that day that i would never amount to anything. Honestly as a child i never understood. I just thought my father was a little more rough than most. Until one day it was time for all us yearlings to try and ascend the reedcleft. It was a right of passage, it showed the older dragons that we had learned to fly and our wings were strong. My father being the proud imperial he is excepted me to finish ascending first, but as i was coming up over one of the cliffs a harpy came out of nowhere. It was a foul mood and decided to take it out on me. I fought with the harpy tooth and nail..... And came out on top, but not without the bird taking my eye with him. At that point what could i do the reedcleft was challenging enough with two eyes let alone one, I also knew that if I made it back with only one eye my father would surly have me exalted. So i did the only thing i could do I waited.....
Our dear Harou stops telling the story as he realized Minoo had fallen asleep in his horns. Maybe he will finish his story another day.

Day Three

Mission= Write!

As our adventures are traveling to their right place to grind they stop for the night and Harou feels the need to tell a story.
"Guys I think it is time I tell you about how I lost my eye" He takes a deep breath and really thinks, is this a good idea? He shakes the idea out of his head and continues. " I was born in Zephyr Steppes just like any other wind dragon. My father wasn't the nicest of dragons. From the moment they seen me they had it out for me. My father was a proud dark green imp, while on the other hand my mother was a deep red imperial. Due to this i was a lighter green than my father but not as red as my mother, my father hated this and decided that day that i would never amount to anything. Honestly as a child i never understood. I just thought my father was a little more rough than most. Until one day it was time for all us yearlings to try and ascend the reedcleft. It was a right of passage, it showed the older dragons that we had learned to fly and our wings were strong. My father being the proud imperial he is excepted me to finish ascending first, but as i was coming up over one of the cliffs a harpy came out of nowhere. It was a foul mood and decided to take it out on me. I fought with the harpy tooth and nail..... And came out on top, but not without the bird taking my eye with him. At that point what could i do the reedcleft was challenging enough with two eyes let alone one, I also knew that if I made it back with only one eye my father would surly have me exalted. So i did the only thing i could do I waited.....
Our dear Harou stops telling the story as he realized Minoo had fallen asleep in his horns. Maybe he will finish his story another day.

4xn43c.png
[center][b][size=7][Font=Papyrus][Color=7B68EE]Day Four[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center] [b]Mission:Breed two dragons.(I may have gotten two excited and booned them)[/b] ----- [center][i][Font=Monotype Corsiva][Size=5]So it seems our dragons may have had a one night stand as there are three little baby dragons running around that look a lot like Starlight and Harou. Let me introduce to you the babies.[/font][/size][/i][/center] [b]Baby Number 1[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52526570] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/525266/52526570_350.png[/img] [/url] [center][i][Font=Monotype Corsiva][Size=5]This little boy here is the only male of the litter he is the first born and ready to fight.[/font][/size][/i][/center] ----- [b]Baby Number 2[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52526571] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/525266/52526571_350.png[/img] [/url] [center][i][Font=Monotype Corsiva][Size=5]This girl is tough so don't let her light colors fool you.[/font][/size][/i][/center] ----- [b]Baby Number 3[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52526572] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/525266/52526572_350.png[/img] [/url] [center][i][Font=Monotype Corsiva][Size=5]Last but not least the runt of the litter. She may be small but she packs a punch![/font][/size][/i][/center] ----- [center][i][Font=Monotype Corsiva][Size=5]In the next five days we will see where these babies journey will take them.[/font][/size][/i][/center]
Day Four

Mission:Breed two dragons.(I may have gotten two excited and booned them)

So it seems our dragons may have had a one night stand as there are three little baby dragons running around that look a lot like Starlight and Harou. Let me introduce to you the babies.

Baby Number 1

52526570_350.png
This little boy here is the only male of the litter he is the first born and ready to fight.

Baby Number 2

52526571_350.png
This girl is tough so don't let her light colors fool you.

Baby Number 3

52526572_350.png
Last but not least the runt of the litter. She may be small but she packs a punch!

In the next five days we will see where these babies journey will take them.
4xn43c.png