Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Show me a lizard, I'll give you [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20
@Oxyzee You chose: [item=weird purple skink] You get: [UNLOCKED] An aesthetic drabble based off a dragon’s appearance You should have known the dark halls, frosted and overcast with pillars frozen in time and space. How shall it be that you bowed your head and mourned for the tides that split the hopeless in two? Determined, mantle yourself in wards of your own making, close the doors, recline before the altar, palms upheld to the chill flames that linger there. If this was a trick, it was only ever one of clear design. So sworn were you to balance, yet the eyes of the two gods could never leave your side.
@Oxyzee

You chose: Weird Purple Skink
You get: [UNLOCKED] An aesthetic drabble based off a dragon’s appearance

You should have known the dark halls, frosted and overcast with pillars frozen in time and space. How shall it be that you bowed your head and mourned for the tides that split the hopeless in two? Determined, mantle yourself in wards of your own making, close the doors, recline before the altar, palms upheld to the chill flames that linger there. If this was a trick, it was only ever one of clear design. So sworn were you to balance, yet the eyes of the two gods could never leave your side.
HzYC41C.png Lore Aesthetics

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@GuardianDragonak You chose: [item=balsas anole] You get: [static][2 of 3 unlocked] Run, o shadows, take heed of the fight, Stay light on your feet, or flee for your life, Run rampant or herald your capture again - Can you remember yet the why or the when? Hold fast to your sword or begin to curse, Keep true to your word or you’ll end up worse. A place to rest you may find in this clan, But soon enough again you’ll run through the land.
@GuardianDragonak

You chose: Balsas Anole
You get: [static][2 of 3 unlocked]

Run, o shadows, take heed of the fight,
Stay light on your feet, or flee for your life,
Run rampant or herald your capture again -
Can you remember yet the why or the when?

Hold fast to your sword or begin to curse,
Keep true to your word or you’ll end up worse.
A place to rest you may find in this clan,
But soon enough again you’ll run through the land.

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@nabal You chose: [item=lesser land iguana] You get: [static][2 of 3 unlocked] “Bones and dust, things in the dark - I have seen your passage for a while, scraping on the edges and the borderlands, far from any home that could take you back. You, too, have seen it, no? You have heard the murmurs, shuddered at the mantle of wrath, known the clack and clamour of the machinery and the orphaned crying for the return of the fathers that were never there. You have seen the nature of this world, knew that it rejected you from the moment your egg cracked in twain, so you - you spat at fate, claimed you would know your own freedom, that you would split the portals in twain. Yet, for you, who would ever deny, here is what I see for you: a ruby moon, a desperate chase, a poisoned beast who could never leave well enough alone - and she shall see an unhallowed mission to its end before her days are done.”
@nabal

You chose: Lesser Land Iguana

“Bones and dust, things in the dark - I have seen your passage for a while, scraping on the edges and the borderlands, far from any home that could take you back. You, too, have seen it, no? You have heard the murmurs, shuddered at the mantle of wrath, known the clack and clamour of the machinery and the orphaned crying for the return of the fathers that were never there. You have seen the nature of this world, knew that it rejected you from the moment your egg cracked in twain, so you - you spat at fate, claimed you would know your own freedom, that you would split the portals in twain.

Yet, for you, who would ever deny, here is what I see for you: a ruby moon, a desperate chase, a poisoned beast who could never leave well enough alone - and she shall see an unhallowed mission to its end before her days are done.”

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@SilverSilver
That's amazing, thank you so much!
@SilverSilver
That's amazing, thank you so much!
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@SilverSilver

AAAaah, it's amazing!! You captured Kakkab's personality so well! Also, please tell Tasha I love her and I hope she finds her wife lol :')
@SilverSilver

AAAaah, it's amazing!! You captured Kakkab's personality so well! Also, please tell Tasha I love her and I hope she finds her wife lol :')
Bump~! [emoji=music notes size=1]
Bump~!

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@SilverSilver [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52850991] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528510/52850991_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Iadox peers at the selection of lizards with curiosity before gently touching his nose to the green-throated skink.[/i]
@SilverSilver

52850991_350.png

Iadox peers at the selection of lizards with curiosity before gently touching his nose to the green-throated skink.
@SinOfGreed You chose: [item=green-throated skink] You get: [static][2 of 3 unlocked] Where the stars fall, you rise: crusted over with frost, staring upwards into the silence. The cold southern skies, they knew you were their own; they tattooed their names into your skin, swept free the icy tundra and sent you spiraling on your way. Exhale into the mist, know that your wild, weary days are only beginning; the winds that blow o’er the plains of your home are utterly unlike any other.
@SinOfGreed

You chose: Green-throated Skink

Where the stars fall, you rise: crusted over with frost, staring upwards into the silence. The cold southern skies, they knew you were their own; they tattooed their names into your skin, swept free the icy tundra and sent you spiraling on your way. Exhale into the mist, know that your wild, weary days are only beginning; the winds that blow o’er the plains of your home are utterly unlike any other.

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@SilverSilver [item=Cave Gecko] Lyra eyes the cave gecko thoughtfully, wondering if it might make a good pet. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37444444] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/374445/37444444_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SilverSilver
Cave Gecko
Lyra eyes the cave gecko thoughtfully, wondering if it might make a good pet.

37444444_350.png

@Zanycat You chose: [item=cave gecko] You get: 3 headcanons about what your dragon collects, hordes, studies, or does for a living [LIST=1] [*]Lyra specializes in art history and art restoration. She especially loves sculptures, regardless of the medium; true bliss, for her, is a day to wander through a well-kept and curated museum. She has collaborated on curations with other dragons and even some of the beastclans, but most often she prefers to work alone. [*]She is especially well-traveled, having gone to all ends of the globe in search of a particular artist or a artifact about the creation of so-and-so piece. She can only fly for short spurts at a time, due to an old wing injury, but she’s unbothered by traveling on foot. Usually, after all, she’s not on a time limit. [*]Above all else, Lyra adores peace and quiet. She’s burned the midnight oil on more than a few occasions, trying to catch up with her research, so distractions are her worst enemy. Whenever she’s not in the field or among her beloved artwork, she’s at her beautifully carved redwood desk - a gift, it is rumored, from her mother - with a cup of hot cocoa close at hand, her notes piled carefully all around her. [/LIST]
@Zanycat

You chose: Cave Gecko
You get: 3 headcanons about what your dragon collects, hordes, studies, or does for a living
  1. Lyra specializes in art history and art restoration. She especially loves sculptures, regardless of the medium; true bliss, for her, is a day to wander through a well-kept and curated museum. She has collaborated on curations with other dragons and even some of the beastclans, but most often she prefers to work alone.
  2. She is especially well-traveled, having gone to all ends of the globe in search of a particular artist or a artifact about the creation of so-and-so piece. She can only fly for short spurts at a time, due to an old wing injury, but she’s unbothered by traveling on foot. Usually, after all, she’s not on a time limit.
  3. Above all else, Lyra adores peace and quiet. She’s burned the midnight oil on more than a few occasions, trying to catch up with her research, so distractions are her worst enemy. Whenever she’s not in the field or among her beloved artwork, she’s at her beautifully carved redwood desk - a gift, it is rumored, from her mother - with a cup of hot cocoa close at hand, her notes piled carefully all around her.

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20