Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free lore/bios
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
^
^
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
@Kittyg145 Could you do a little something for my two newest members (they came from grab bags lol)? If you could somehow tie their familiars into their lore that would be extra awesome :D I'm 100% down to give you a nice tip for a good piece of lore ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52012395] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/520124/52012395_350.png[/img] [/url] Gradient Bag - The bag looks like it was half-dipped in a dark green substance, which then blends into the dark cloth of the bag. The bag is tied with a shimmering pine-colored cord. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52078915] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/520790/52078915_350.png[/img] [/url] Amethyst Bag - The bag is made of a silky, dark plum fabric. A delicate silver chain ties the bag closed, and the faceted amethysts dangling from the chain wink at you in the light.
@Kittyg145
Could you do a little something for my two newest members (they came from grab bags lol)? If you could somehow tie their familiars into their lore that would be extra awesome :D I'm 100% down to give you a nice tip for a good piece of lore ^^

52012395_350.png

Gradient Bag
- The bag looks like it was half-dipped in a dark green substance, which then blends into the dark cloth of the bag. The bag is tied with a shimmering pine-colored cord.

52078915_350.png

Amethyst Bag
- The bag is made of a silky, dark plum fabric. A delicate silver chain ties the bag closed, and the faceted amethysts dangling from the chain wink at you in the light.
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Andraya

The black and green hatchling opened his eyes slowly, momentarily blinded by the light shining through the large cave. He blinked, then realized his was surrounded by unfamiliar dragons! He scooted closer to his familiar, a small bat. His little bat was cursed, he could not echolocate like any normal bat. The hatchling had to take care of him, and would protect the bat with his life. Another survey of his surroundings revealed another dragon sitting close to him, a bright purple hatchling, looking around the cave nervously.

"Welcome," a booming voice said, and the hatchling jumped.

"Cythline, don't be so scary," said a bright blue tundra, hurrying to comfort the two dragonets, "Hello you two, you must be the new arrivals. I'm Winter!"

The Black hatchlings gulped, this must be his new home.

The purple hatchling had been awake long before the black one. He twitched nervously, digging at the solid stone floor with his claws. His Nightsky Fuiran flapped about anxiously before resting on his shoulder. After a little while, a group of dragons surrounded the two curiously. After what seemed like an eternity, the other hatchling woke, and the two were given a welcome. The purple hatchling wasn't sure he'd like this place, but maybe he'd get used to it.

(Usually I do more of like, headcannons, but I hope you like this, and don't mind I used Cythline and Winter :))
@Andraya

The black and green hatchling opened his eyes slowly, momentarily blinded by the light shining through the large cave. He blinked, then realized his was surrounded by unfamiliar dragons! He scooted closer to his familiar, a small bat. His little bat was cursed, he could not echolocate like any normal bat. The hatchling had to take care of him, and would protect the bat with his life. Another survey of his surroundings revealed another dragon sitting close to him, a bright purple hatchling, looking around the cave nervously.

"Welcome," a booming voice said, and the hatchling jumped.

"Cythline, don't be so scary," said a bright blue tundra, hurrying to comfort the two dragonets, "Hello you two, you must be the new arrivals. I'm Winter!"

The Black hatchlings gulped, this must be his new home.

The purple hatchling had been awake long before the black one. He twitched nervously, digging at the solid stone floor with his claws. His Nightsky Fuiran flapped about anxiously before resting on his shoulder. After a little while, a group of dragons surrounded the two curiously. After what seemed like an eternity, the other hatchling woke, and the two were given a welcome. The purple hatchling wasn't sure he'd like this place, but maybe he'd get used to it.

(Usually I do more of like, headcannons, but I hope you like this, and don't mind I used Cythline and Winter :))
@Kittyg145
O my gosh it so cute ^^, thanks so much! Would 10g be an ok tip?
@Kittyg145
O my gosh it so cute ^^, thanks so much! Would 10g be an ok tip?
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7