Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free lore/bios
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@NPreussen

Cro, though being a reputable thief, is also quite the charmer. He can be seen at taverns and bars late at night, talking to a giggling girl or two. Of course he using them to his advantage, often pickpocketing the unfortunate ladies. Being forced to live out 1,000 can be lonely, as you can imagine, but despite being known as a courageous pirate, Cro is too scared of getting attached to any dragon because he knows they will die and he will have to live on.
@NPreussen

Cro, though being a reputable thief, is also quite the charmer. He can be seen at taverns and bars late at night, talking to a giggling girl or two. Of course he using them to his advantage, often pickpocketing the unfortunate ladies. Being forced to live out 1,000 can be lonely, as you can imagine, but despite being known as a courageous pirate, Cro is too scared of getting attached to any dragon because he knows they will die and he will have to live on.
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
@Kittyg145 Hi, I love your ideas! Could you help me out with Krism here? I'm not sure where to start with her lore. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23581201] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/235813/23581201_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kittyg145

Hi, I love your ideas! Could you help me out with Krism here? I'm not sure where to start with her lore.

23581201_350.png
nMK7dwj.png
Band of Bandits - Nuzlocke/Rollocke Noctua_Link_Item.png
@kittyg145
Thank you!! I love your writing
@kittyg145
Thank you!! I love your writing
tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif iaEd3Vt.png tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
@NPreussen thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

@Rosayc Does she have a personality at least, or do you want me to just make it up as I see fit? (Gorgeous Coatl btw)
@NPreussen thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

@Rosayc Does she have a personality at least, or do you want me to just make it up as I see fit? (Gorgeous Coatl btw)
^
^
Hello! @Kittyg145 I love your writing! I have this gal called Amnesia, she is kind of my lair's leader. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/571880056750735364/574720030520901653/49857525_350.png[/img] [b]DETAILS ABOUT AMNESIA[/b] -she is very strict about the rules. -Amnesia takes care of everything. She's like the mother of the dragons. -No one gets past her. -She is blind, she never takes off her mask, at all.
Hello! @Kittyg145 I love your writing! I have this gal called Amnesia, she is kind of my lair's leader.
49857525_350.png
DETAILS ABOUT AMNESIA
-she is very strict about the rules.
-Amnesia takes care of everything. She's like the mother of the dragons.
-No one gets past her.
-She is blind, she never takes off her mask, at all.
9660.png compliment yourself, right now.
@Koris

Amnesia is the leader of her Lair, and is respected by all of the dragons in the clan. She's been there longer than any of the other dragons can remember, and her past is a mystery to them. Many dragons come to her for advice. Despite being blind, she seems to have a sixth sense, alerting her to any misgivings that may be happening in the lair. She has lots of rules, but they are fair and just. Some say she does not have a flight at all, considering she never takes off her blindfold, but those are just rumours.

Here you go :)

@Rosayc did you see my question above? Wasn't sure, so I'll tag you again :)
@Koris

Amnesia is the leader of her Lair, and is respected by all of the dragons in the clan. She's been there longer than any of the other dragons can remember, and her past is a mystery to them. Many dragons come to her for advice. Despite being blind, she seems to have a sixth sense, alerting her to any misgivings that may be happening in the lair. She has lots of rules, but they are fair and just. Some say she does not have a flight at all, considering she never takes off her blindfold, but those are just rumours.

Here you go :)

@Rosayc did you see my question above? Wasn't sure, so I'll tag you again :)
Thank you!
Thank you!
9660.png compliment yourself, right now.
[center]Hey @Kittyg145, I'm loving your writing!! Could you help me out with my boy Eos? I have a couple things I worked out, but feel free to go the opposite way!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50816227] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/508163/50816227_350.png[/img] [/url] A couple things I have: - apprentice healer - very quiet/ mostly reserved (unless angry) - knows how to fight - uses his size as an advantage [/center]
Hey @Kittyg145, I'm loving your writing!! Could you help me out with my boy Eos? I have a couple things I worked out, but feel free to go the opposite way!!

50816227_350.png

A couple things I have:
- apprentice healer
- very quiet/ mostly reserved (unless angry)
- knows how to fight
- uses his size as an advantage
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
@Kittyg145
So sorry, have been offline. I'm really not sure about a personality, but maybe something mystic if that helps? I'm sorry I'm stuck on her haha.
@Kittyg145
So sorry, have been offline. I'm really not sure about a personality, but maybe something mystic if that helps? I'm sorry I'm stuck on her haha.
nMK7dwj.png
Band of Bandits - Nuzlocke/Rollocke Noctua_Link_Item.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7