Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] Wispwillow Wonders
1 2
[center][b]Welcome![/b] To sum up the prologue, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=355082&tab=dragon&did=50730364]Milin[/url] was exiled from her clan because of theft, sacrifice, and heresy. Now the Skydancer and 2 twin Nocturnes, who she stole when they were eggs, are living in Wispwillow Grove, plotting revenge. [quote=Rules]Basic rules: A death in the coliseum = that dragon must be exalted. This is the most essential rule of a nuzlocke. All loot obtained in the coliseum is irrelevant, as is the loot obtained from gathering. There are no restrictions about applying apparel to your dragons. Do whatever makes sense to you. Same goes for familiars. Ping or message me if you take the challenge ;p (you don't actually /have/ to but I'd love to see how it goes!) And, most crucially, all nuzlocke activity corresponds with the loot you obtain daily from Pinkerton's plundered pile! Optional sentimental rule: If a dragon reaches level 25 it "retires". It can join the ranks of your main lair. Drops of Fate: Food: Coliseum time! Plants: 10-20 matches Insects: 20-30 matches Seafood: 30-40 matches Meat: 40-50 matches Choose from one of these two rules: Hardmode: You must select coliseum challengers in your lair using a random number generator. Then, select the coliseum arena that corresponds to the highest level dragon of that group (For a 'medium' mode, select the venue that is one tier down from that of highest level dragon). If your dragons level up while in an area, you can still stay there for the whole day. You can quit your battle streak at any time to regen health, and flee from battles if it is appropriate. Don't try do 50 matches in a row unless you want a wiped-out dragon! OR Easymode: Choose whichever team and venue you want and go for it. Running from battles, using health pots, and ending the battle streak is fine, as I explained above. (These ranges can also be altered to suit your level of activity/personal preference.) Materials and trinkets: Flex your creative muscles! Note that there is currently a glitch in which Pinkerton mislabels materials as trinkets. If you obtain a "trinket" from Pinkerton, double check to make sure its not actually a material! Materials: Do some writing for your nuzlocke. How does your new nuzlocke clan change and develop? What are your dragons like personality-wise? How do they get along? How do they die? Is there an antagonist in this nuzlocke, or are they merely struggling against the forces of nature? Write dragon bios! Make a blog, or a thread for your challenge in the creative forums! Write short stories or paragraphs, or add to one big one adventure! Trinkets: Do some art for your nuzlocke! Digital or traditional, use whatever medium feels best for you. Draw deaths. Draw dragons. Draw humanized versions of your dragons (if that's your sort of thing). Draw familiars and dragons together. It doesn't have to be that good or elaborate. If you make a nuzlocke thread, post your art there. Obviously, you might not have time in your day to do something creative. If that's the case, don't worry about it. This challenge is meant to be fun and heartwrenching, not a chore. Rare drops: Wildcards Familiars: Buy the cheapest dragon in the auction house of a specific breed. Use a random number generator (between 1-13) to determine which breed you will get! (Optionally: attach the familiar to the new dragon.) 1. Fae 2. Guardian 3. Mirror 4. Pearlcatcher 5. Ridgeback 6. Tundra 7. Spiral 8. Imperial 9. Snapper 10. Wildclaw 11. Nocturne 12. Coatl 13. Skydancer Apparel: Breed two of your dragons. The dragons you pick are up to you. You can also change one of the genes on a dragon, or use a scatterscroll if you are rich and crazy. Note: You must flip a coin for each hatchling once they hatch. If tails, the dragon is dead and you must exalt it. This is in keeping with the origional Nuzlocke thread's rule, because I really like it. Battle items: Uh-oh!!! Flip a coin. Heads = DEATH STREAK Tails = Nothing happens DEATH STREAK rules: Randomly select three dragons using a random number generator. Fight in the coliseum using the "food" rules 10 rounds consecutively (ie. you cannot leave that arena), quitting midway if a dragon dies. If you are using the easymode rules, switch to the hardmode rules for battlestones. (Note that the 'death streak' needs to be tested for deadliness. It should be pretty deadly, but not totally impossible.) After testing, it seemed to work as intended! Survival depends on your willingness to be both lucky and cautious. Starting out: Using the method I detailed in the "familiar" possibility above, obtain a small number of dragons (I suggest 2 or 3). If they already have names, keep the name! If not, name them whatever you like. The challenge starts once all of the dragons, if they are hatchlings, grow into adulthood. Alternatively, choose 2-3 existing dragons in your lair to participate. This has certain advantages (eliminates the need to wait for maturity and breeding cooldowns) but also some disadvantages (less random=less exciting). You may want to "partition" your nuzlocke dragons away from your regular dragons so you don't get them mixed up.[/quote] I'm doing easy mode for this challenge. On a side note, if all my dergs die, the challenge is over. Also, materials and trinkets will both be treated as a writing day.
Welcome!

To sum up the prologue, Milin was exiled from her clan because of theft, sacrifice, and heresy. Now the Skydancer and 2 twin Nocturnes, who she stole when they were eggs, are living in Wispwillow Grove, plotting revenge.
Rules wrote:
Basic rules:
A death in the coliseum = that dragon must be exalted. This is the most essential rule of a nuzlocke.
All loot obtained in the coliseum is irrelevant, as is the loot obtained from gathering.
There are no restrictions about applying apparel to your dragons. Do whatever makes sense to you. Same goes for familiars.
Ping or message me if you take the challenge ;p (you don't actually /have/ to but I'd love to see how it goes!)
And, most crucially, all nuzlocke activity corresponds with the loot you obtain daily from Pinkerton's plundered pile!

Optional sentimental rule:
If a dragon reaches level 25 it "retires". It can join the ranks of your main lair.

Drops of Fate:

Food: Coliseum time!
Plants: 10-20 matches
Insects: 20-30 matches
Seafood: 30-40 matches
Meat: 40-50 matches

Choose from one of these two rules:

Hardmode: You must select coliseum challengers in your lair using a random number generator. Then, select the coliseum arena that corresponds to the highest level dragon of that group (For a 'medium' mode, select the venue that is one tier down from that of highest level dragon). If your dragons level up while in an area, you can still stay there for the whole day. You can quit your battle streak at any time to regen health, and flee from battles if it is appropriate. Don't try do 50 matches in a row unless you want a wiped-out dragon!

OR

Easymode: Choose whichever team and venue you want and go for it. Running from battles, using health pots, and ending the battle streak is fine, as I explained above.

(These ranges can also be altered to suit your level of activity/personal preference.)

Materials and trinkets: Flex your creative muscles!

Note that there is currently a glitch in which Pinkerton mislabels materials as trinkets. If you obtain a "trinket" from Pinkerton, double check to make sure its not actually a material!

Materials: Do some writing for your nuzlocke. How does your new nuzlocke clan change and develop? What are your dragons like personality-wise? How do they get along? How do they die? Is there an antagonist in this nuzlocke, or are they merely struggling against the forces of nature? Write dragon bios! Make a blog, or a thread for your challenge in the creative forums! Write short stories or paragraphs, or add to one big one adventure!

Trinkets: Do some art for your nuzlocke! Digital or traditional, use whatever medium feels best for you. Draw deaths. Draw dragons. Draw humanized versions of your dragons (if that's your sort of thing). Draw familiars and dragons together. It doesn't have to be that good or elaborate. If you make a nuzlocke thread, post your art there.

Obviously, you might not have time in your day to do something creative. If that's the case, don't worry about it. This challenge is meant to be fun and heartwrenching, not a chore.

Rare drops: Wildcards

Familiars: Buy the cheapest dragon in the auction house of a specific breed. Use a random number generator (between 1-13) to determine which breed you will get! (Optionally: attach the familiar to the new dragon.)

1. Fae
2. Guardian
3. Mirror
4. Pearlcatcher
5. Ridgeback
6. Tundra
7. Spiral
8. Imperial
9. Snapper
10. Wildclaw
11. Nocturne
12. Coatl
13. Skydancer

Apparel: Breed two of your dragons. The dragons you pick are up to you. You can also change one of the genes on a dragon, or use a scatterscroll if you are rich and crazy.

Note: You must flip a coin for each hatchling once they hatch. If tails, the dragon is dead and you must exalt it. This is in keeping with the origional Nuzlocke thread's rule, because I really like it.

Battle items: Uh-oh!!!

Flip a coin.
Heads = DEATH STREAK
Tails = Nothing happens

DEATH STREAK rules: Randomly select three dragons using a random number generator. Fight in the coliseum using the "food" rules 10 rounds consecutively (ie. you cannot leave that arena), quitting midway if a dragon dies. If you are using the easymode rules, switch to the hardmode rules for battlestones.

(Note that the 'death streak' needs to be tested for deadliness. It should be pretty deadly, but not totally impossible.) After testing, it seemed to work as intended! Survival depends on your willingness to be both lucky and cautious.

Starting out:
Using the method I detailed in the "familiar" possibility above, obtain a small number of dragons (I suggest 2 or 3). If they already have names, keep the name! If not, name them whatever you like. The challenge starts once all of the dragons, if they are hatchlings, grow into adulthood.

Alternatively, choose 2-3 existing dragons in your lair to participate. This has certain advantages (eliminates the need to wait for maturity and breeding cooldowns) but also some disadvantages (less random=less exciting).

You may want to "partition" your nuzlocke dragons away from your regular dragons so you don't get them mixed up.

I'm doing easy mode for this challenge. On a side note, if all my dergs die, the challenge is over. Also, materials and trinkets will both be treated as a writing day.
Forum pings are disabled. Please avoid profile comments and private messages unless it's for business.
[center][size=7][b]THE CHALLENGERS:[/b][/size] [size=7][b]LIVING:[/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51253634] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/512537/51253634_350.png[/img] [/url] One of the twin Nocturnes. She is skittish. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51253635] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/512537/51253635_350.png[/img] [/url] One of the twin Nocturnes. She is bold. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51261714] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/512618/51261714_350.png[/img] [/url] A kind old Nocturne who is the sole survivor of a plague that wiped our her old clan. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51407941] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/514080/51407941_350.png[/img] [/url] A Ridgeback who has heard of the Shadowflame Company before its downfall. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48841155] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/488412/48841155_350.png[/img] [/url] A messenger sent to the young clan from the Shadowbinder herself. [size=7][b]GRAVEYARD[/b][/size] (The dragons' pages will be linked here in order to avoid spoilers.) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50730364] [img]https://i.imgur.com/XOTUUxf.png[/img] [/url]
THE CHALLENGERS:

LIVING:

51253634_350.png

One of the twin Nocturnes. She is skittish.

51253635_350.png

One of the twin Nocturnes. She is bold.

51261714_350.png

A kind old Nocturne who is the sole survivor of a plague that wiped our her old clan.

51407941_350.png

A Ridgeback who has heard of the Shadowflame Company before its downfall.

48841155_350.png

A messenger sent to the young clan from the Shadowbinder herself.

GRAVEYARD

(The dragons' pages will be linked here in order to avoid spoilers.)

XOTUUxf.png

Forum pings are disabled. Please avoid profile comments and private messages unless it's for business.
[center][item=Satin Pocketmouse] ( already? :o ) "Over here!" Milin and the Nocturne twins found themselves in Wispwillow Grove. They had found a clearing that was close to a small cave. It looked like it was once home to a clan of dragons, but it was long abandoned. The buildings were falling apart, and the scents of dragons were long gone. Except for one. Sumiko looked around, frightened. "Mama? I smell danger..." "No need to be afraid, little one." said a voice from the cave. Inside was a Nocturne with a small campfire. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51261714] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/512618/51261714_350.png[/img] [/url] "You know, it has been decades since we've had visitors. You see, a clan once used to live here, but they were wiped out by a plague long ago. Due to being a Plague dragon, I wasn't affected. So tell me... how did you get here?" "We were exiled. It's a long story." said Kaloki. "Fair enough. You see, I think that this would be a great spot to start a new clan! I'd be glad to join! I'm Amber, by the way." [b]Amber has joined the party![/b]
Satin Pocketmouse
( already? :o )

"Over here!"

Milin and the Nocturne twins found themselves in Wispwillow Grove. They had found a clearing that was close to a small cave. It looked like it was once home to a clan of dragons, but it was long abandoned. The buildings were falling apart, and the scents of dragons were long gone.

Except for one.

Sumiko looked around, frightened. "Mama? I smell danger..."

"No need to be afraid, little one." said a voice from the cave. Inside was a Nocturne with a small campfire.

51261714_350.png

"You know, it has been decades since we've had visitors. You see, a clan once used to live here, but they were wiped out by a plague long ago. Due to being a Plague dragon, I wasn't affected. So tell me... how did you get here?"

"We were exiled. It's a long story." said Kaloki.

"Fair enough. You see, I think that this would be a great spot to start a new clan! I'd be glad to join! I'm Amber, by the way."

Amber has joined the party!
[center] well, it's been a few days since i've done this, mainly because i kept forgetting what dropped! D: anyways, today we have- [item=Berserker] oh no oh [b]NO[/b] (amber is spared from the death streak thanks to RNGesus.) The four dragons were setting up camp inside of the cave. They were gathering dry twigs and branches to start a fire. After they got enough twigs, they used a stone from the circle surrounding the tinder to create sparks. It took a few minutes, but the fire was started. But then, some bushes nearby rustled. Everyone froze. A herd of pocketmice entered the cave, growling aggressively! One of them leaped at Amber, who was injured in the process. At that moment, Milin and the Nocturne twins fought the pocketmice ferociously. Once the largest one died, the others fled the scene. "Amber! Are you alright?" The three were covered in scratches and bruises, panting. "We should rest for the night-" Milin was cut off by Amber. "Good idea, but this part of the Shadowbinder's territory is dangerous. We should sleep in shifts. It may be the only way to survive." The others agreed with the elderly Nocturne as the night went on without intruders. [b](nobody died! :D)[/b]
well, it's been a few days since i've done this, mainly because i kept forgetting what dropped! D: anyways, today we have-
Berserker
oh no
oh NO
(amber is spared from the death streak thanks to RNGesus.)

The four dragons were setting up camp inside of the cave. They were gathering dry twigs and branches to start a fire. After they got enough twigs, they used a stone from the circle surrounding the tinder to create sparks.

It took a few minutes, but the fire was started. But then, some bushes nearby rustled.

Everyone froze.

A herd of pocketmice entered the cave, growling aggressively! One of them leaped at Amber, who was injured in the process.

At that moment, Milin and the Nocturne twins fought the pocketmice ferociously. Once the largest one died, the others fled the scene.

"Amber! Are you alright?"

The three were covered in scratches and bruises, panting.

"We should rest for the night-"

Milin was cut off by Amber.

"Good idea, but this part of the Shadowbinder's territory is dangerous. We should sleep in shifts. It may be the only way to survive."

The others agreed with the elderly Nocturne as the night went on without intruders.

(nobody died! :D)
[center][item=lovebird] (yesterday's drop) Milin woke up the next morning, stretching her feathered wings. She rubbed her eye with her foreleg, heading over to the food pile. The three had just finished clearing rubble from an entrance to another cave, and inside they kept the food. But the food pile was empty. "M-mama, we've got a problem." Milin turned over to see Sumiko. "We're out of food. We need to draw stones to see who stays behind!" Amber stepped up and gathered some stones, using juice from a glowing (yet inedible) mushroom to place a glowing mark on one of the stones. "Alright. Whoever gets the stone with the mark is the one who stays behind. Also, you will pick one with your eyes closed. No peeking!" After they each blindly picked a stone, they each opened their eyes to see if their stone had the mark. "Looks like I'm staying behind for now. Good hunting!" said Amber, smiling. The three returned with some bruises and scratches with a ton of food. Insects, meat, seafood, plants... they were all there! "Amber, could you please brew some more healing potions?" [b](nobody died!)[/b]
Lovebird
(yesterday's drop)

Milin woke up the next morning, stretching her feathered wings. She rubbed her eye with her foreleg, heading over to the food pile. The three had just finished clearing rubble from an entrance to another cave, and inside they kept the food. But the food pile was empty.

"M-mama, we've got a problem."

Milin turned over to see Sumiko. "We're out of food. We need to draw stones to see who stays behind!"

Amber stepped up and gathered some stones, using juice from a glowing (yet inedible) mushroom to place a glowing mark on one of the stones.

"Alright. Whoever gets the stone with the mark is the one who stays behind. Also, you will pick one with your eyes closed. No peeking!"

After they each blindly picked a stone, they each opened their eyes to see if their stone had the mark.

"Looks like I'm staying behind for now. Good hunting!" said Amber, smiling.

The three returned with some bruises and scratches with a ton of food. Insects, meat, seafood, plants... they were all there!

"Amber, could you please brew some more healing potions?"

(nobody died!)

[center][item=silk spool] "Amber, could you please tell us about your old clan?" Kaloki was looking at Amber with awe. Sumiko and Milin were placing more tinder into the fire, which was burning strongly despite the shadow goop on some branches. But the goop seemed to fuel the flames even more. Milin emerged from the second room after placing some tinder into a new fire. "Gather around while I tell the story of my old clan, please." said Amber with a smile. The other three gathered in a circle around the kind old Nocturne. "It all started when I woke up not far from here. I couldn't remember anything! Right as I was about to call for help, a Guardian found me. She took me to her clan, which had this very cave as part of its territory!" "The Guardian told her clan leader, another Guardian, about how she found me. The clan took me in and gave me a name. They felt like family! They even treated me like one of their own, like I had been living there my whole life. The Guardian who found me even found that I was her charge!" "But one day, I returned from a diplomatic mission to find that all of my clan was wiped out thanks to an unknown plague, except for one. The Guardian who found me, while on the verge of death, asked me to rebuild the clan and continue their legacy." "That night, the Shadowbinder spoke to me in my dreams. That three dragons from the Starfall Isles would one day find me, and assist in rebuilding my old clan. And I've waited here ever since, living in this cave. Then, you arrived. I have a strong belief that you are those three."
Silk Spool

"Amber, could you please tell us about your old clan?"

Kaloki was looking at Amber with awe. Sumiko and Milin were placing more tinder into the fire, which was burning strongly despite the shadow goop on some branches. But the goop seemed to fuel the flames even more.

Milin emerged from the second room after placing some tinder into a new fire.

"Gather around while I tell the story of my old clan, please." said Amber with a smile. The other three gathered in a circle around the kind old Nocturne.

"It all started when I woke up not far from here. I couldn't remember anything! Right as I was about to call for help, a Guardian found me. She took me to her clan, which had this very cave as part of its territory!"

"The Guardian told her clan leader, another Guardian, about how she found me. The clan took me in and gave me a name. They felt like family! They even treated me like one of their own, like I had been living there my whole life. The Guardian who found me even found that I was her charge!"

"But one day, I returned from a diplomatic mission to find that all of my clan was wiped out thanks to an unknown plague, except for one. The Guardian who found me, while on the verge of death, asked me to rebuild the clan and continue their legacy."

"That night, the Shadowbinder spoke to me in my dreams. That three dragons from the Starfall Isles would one day find me, and assist in rebuilding my old clan. And I've waited here ever since, living in this cave. Then, you arrived. I have a strong belief that you are those three."

[center][item=greenroot janustrap] "If we are to start a clan, we will need more members and allies. Our old clan was known for being a place where sellswords, merchants, and entertainers alike could sell their wares and offer their services." said Amber to Milin. Smoke was rising from their cave, as if it was a distress signal. Somewhere nearby, a wandering mercenary would notice the fire. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51407941] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/514080/51407941_350.png[/img] [/url] "What the... wait, the Shadowflame Company survived? Impossible! They were wiped out years ago... or, that's what my parents told me!" The Ridgeback flew over in the direction of the smoke. Once he arrived, he peeked inside the cave. "A visitor?" The four looked at the new face in their cave. "I didn't know that the Shadowflame Company survived...-" The Ridgeback's eyes were wide with shock. "We didn't. I'm their last remaining member. My friends and I are restoring the company to its former glory." Amber nodded, and she looked at the other three. "I'm Milin, and these two are Kaloki and Sumiko. That Nocturne over there is Amber." The Skydancer peered at the visitor with curiosity. "Excellent. I'm Urthadar, and I officially pledge my allegiance to this clan. If you'd let me, of course."
Greenroot Janustrap

"If we are to start a clan, we will need more members and allies. Our old clan was known for being a place where sellswords, merchants, and entertainers alike could sell their wares and offer their services." said Amber to Milin.

Smoke was rising from their cave, as if it was a distress signal. Somewhere nearby, a wandering mercenary would notice the fire.

51407941_350.png

"What the... wait, the Shadowflame Company survived? Impossible! They were wiped out years ago... or, that's what my parents told me!"

The Ridgeback flew over in the direction of the smoke. Once he arrived, he peeked inside the cave.

"A visitor?" The four looked at the new face in their cave.

"I didn't know that the Shadowflame Company survived...-"

The Ridgeback's eyes were wide with shock.

"We didn't. I'm their last remaining member. My friends and I are restoring the company to its former glory." Amber nodded, and she looked at the other three.

"I'm Milin, and these two are Kaloki and Sumiko. That Nocturne over there is Amber." The Skydancer peered at the visitor with curiosity.

"Excellent. I'm Urthadar, and I officially pledge my allegiance to this clan. If you'd let me, of course."
[center][item=zeeba] (why so many familiars) (i'm running out of lair space) (help) Amber opened her eyes. She found herself in the heart of the Tangled Wood, at the Forum of the Obscured Crescent. She looked around in the dim light of the ruins. "Hello?" Amber called out, but was only greeted by the flickering light of some mushrooms and insects. Suddenly, an image of the Shadowbinder appeared before the Nocturne. [i]"From the very heart of the woods at night You will be greeted by a wondrous sight. So long as the fires burn, Your path will take a good turn."[/i] Everything went blurry, and then dark. Amber opened her eyes, but for real this time. She looked around, confused. Her nap seemed to have lasted for a long time. Urthadar returned from his hunt... but he was not alone. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48841155] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/488412/48841155_350.png[/img] [/url] "Everyone, we've got a new recruit. He insisted that the Shadowbinder sent him to watch over us. Shall we take him in?" And so, the sixth member of Clan Shadowflame had arrived. Who knows what adventures will be in store?
Zeeba

(why so many familiars)
(i'm running out of lair space)
(help)

Amber opened her eyes. She found herself in the heart of the Tangled Wood, at the Forum of the Obscured Crescent. She looked around in the dim light of the ruins.

"Hello?"

Amber called out, but was only greeted by the flickering light of some mushrooms and insects. Suddenly, an image of the Shadowbinder appeared before the Nocturne.

"From the very heart of the woods at night
You will be greeted by a wondrous sight.
So long as the fires burn,
Your path will take a good turn."

Everything went blurry, and then dark. Amber opened her eyes, but for real this time. She looked around, confused. Her nap seemed to have lasted for a long time. Urthadar returned from his hunt... but he was not alone.

48841155_350.png

"Everyone, we've got a new recruit. He insisted that the Shadowbinder sent him to watch over us. Shall we take him in?"

And so, the sixth member of Clan Shadowflame had arrived. Who knows what adventures will be in store?
[center][item=black masked lovebird] [sup](sorry for disappearing all of a sudden! i've been praying for a battlestone to kill someone off, but no luck. also, writer's block. [s]we need drama[/s])[/sup] "Milin, I've got an idea." Amber approached the Skydancer, who appeared to be brooding. She turned to look at the elderly Nocturne. "What is it?" "I feel like Urthadar, Aulay, and I could use some battle experience. I haven't fought anyone in years. May we go hunting to hone our skills?" Milin thought for a moment, then spoke. "Go ahead, but don't die. We can't afford to lose anyone right now. And bring those two along with you for some extra protection." ... Amber, Urthadar, and Aulay returned with a large amount of food. The three were covered in scratches, with some bruises. "We've got food and a lot of it. Tonight, we shall feast!" Urthadar cried out heartily. [sup]([s]un[/s]fortunately, nobody died.)
Black Masked Lovebird
(sorry for disappearing all of a sudden! i've been praying for a battlestone to kill someone off, but no luck. also, writer's block. we need drama)

"Milin, I've got an idea."

Amber approached the Skydancer, who appeared to be brooding. She turned to look at the elderly Nocturne. "What is it?"

"I feel like Urthadar, Aulay, and I could use some battle experience. I haven't fought anyone in years. May we go hunting to hone our skills?"

Milin thought for a moment, then spoke. "Go ahead, but don't die. We can't afford to lose anyone right now. And bring those two along with you for some extra protection."

Amber, Urthadar, and Aulay returned with a large amount of food. The three were covered in scratches, with some bruises. "We've got food and a lot of it. Tonight, we shall feast!" Urthadar cried out heartily.

(unfortunately, nobody died.)
[center][item=berserker] [sup](whoops, i forgot to do the coin flip because i was so excited for my chance to cause drama and kill someone off. aaand a dragon died in the coli, so... no going back, i suppose. DEATH STREAK.)[/sup] The luxury of prosper within the young clan would not last long. The bushes nearby rustled loudly. Some monsters? No. It was a patrol from an enemy clan! There was only one dragon, but he seemed oddly experienced. "Milin, on behalf of Lord Aries, you are to be executed for your crimes against the Radiant Star. You fled before your sentence could be carried out. Anyone who isn't the Skydancer, please step to the side. This is a dangerous criminal that could take your life if given the chance." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38148345] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381484/38148345_350.png[/img] [/url] "Quivid... we meet again. Don't you understand that I was misguided? And besides, this is not your territory anymore. You are in Wispwillow Grove, territory of the Shadowbinder. You have no power here." Milin glared at her old clanmate. "You were the one who committed countless sacrifices in the name of a false god, whose ideals are twisted and immoral." The Spiral was glaring at Milin threateningly, reaching for a concealed blade. "We are Clan Shadowflame. Go tell Aries that Milin says that you fools have no power here. I have no idea how you survived the trip, but if you think that you can defeat m-" And with that, Milin was dead on the floor. The Spiral took a few feathers from the Skydancer's wings, along with the gem on her forehead. "I apologize, everyone. But I need proof of my victory. Anyone want to step up in her defense?" Nobody spoke. With that, Quivid took off with the feathers and gem in his satchel. The young clan decided to cremate their ally, even if she committed those terrible crimes. Amber, the clan's advisor, decided to step up as the new leader. [sup](press f to pay respects, milin is ded)[/sup]
Berserker

(whoops, i forgot to do the coin flip because i was so excited for my chance to cause drama and kill someone off. aaand a dragon died in the coli, so... no going back, i suppose. DEATH STREAK.)

The luxury of prosper within the young clan would not last long.

The bushes nearby rustled loudly. Some monsters? No. It was a patrol from an enemy clan! There was only one dragon, but he seemed oddly experienced.

"Milin, on behalf of Lord Aries, you are to be executed for your crimes against the Radiant Star. You fled before your sentence could be carried out. Anyone who isn't the Skydancer, please step to the side. This is a dangerous criminal that could take your life if given the chance."

38148345_350.png

"Quivid... we meet again. Don't you understand that I was misguided? And besides, this is not your territory anymore. You are in Wispwillow Grove, territory of the Shadowbinder. You have no power here." Milin glared at her old clanmate.

"You were the one who committed countless sacrifices in the name of a false god, whose ideals are twisted and immoral." The Spiral was glaring at Milin threateningly, reaching for a concealed blade.

"We are Clan Shadowflame. Go tell Aries that Milin says that you fools have no power here. I have no idea how you survived the trip, but if you think that you can defeat m-"

And with that, Milin was dead on the floor. The Spiral took a few feathers from the Skydancer's wings, along with the gem on her forehead. "I apologize, everyone. But I need proof of my victory. Anyone want to step up in her defense?"

Nobody spoke.

With that, Quivid took off with the feathers and gem in his satchel. The young clan decided to cremate their ally, even if she committed those terrible crimes. Amber, the clan's advisor, decided to step up as the new leader.

(press f to pay respects, milin is ded)
1 2