Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Fortress of Ice - Rollocke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
[center][font=Georgia][color=104984][b][size=5]Day 14[/size][/b][/color][/font] [font=Georgia][size=4][b]27[/b] Coliseum[/size][/font] Moroz, Asher and Rin battled in the Woodland Path. Moroz is now level 6, Asher 5 and Rin 4! Notable drops: [item=Bluefin Charger] [item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment] [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e2ef31cd285982310ff93e3d1f5c0ec9/tumblr_inline_o23j4ayWtt1r3lvtf_500.png[/img] [size=2]@Rebbawskaced @Drachenschwinge[/center]
Day 14

Coliseum

Moroz, Asher and Rin battled in the Woodland Path. Moroz is now level 6, Asher 5 and Rin 4!

Notable drops:
Bluefin Charger Zephyr Acuity Fragment
The Fortress of Ice - Rollocke

tumblr_inline_nzqu0njNXM1tgh8q0_400.png

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
[center][font=Georgia][color=104984][b][size=5]Day 15[/size][/b][/color][/font] [font=Georgia][size=4][b]104[/b] New Dragon[/size][/font] Here's Aleksei: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51428716] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=51428716&skin=0&apparel=12927,17913,13843,13816,13824,316&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] We'll be meeting the newcomers in the next lore update, promise! Here's the wrap up to the previous scenario. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e2ef31cd285982310ff93e3d1f5c0ec9/tumblr_inline_o23j4ayWtt1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] Spindle and Harper stumbled over themselves trying to explain everything, and Moroz listened quietly without interrupting. When they were finally done, the Skydancer closed her eyes for a long moment. Spindle exchanged a nervous glance with Harper, not sure what to expect. "...I see." Was the first thing Moroz said, opening her eyes again. She looked over the other three dragons in the cave, then back to Spindle. "To think, I have only meant to start with you." The Mirror couldn't figure out whether that was a complaint or not. She made an apologetic face either way, hoping she hadn't upset her caretaker. "But they can stay, right?" Harper asked. "Hmm." While Moroz seemed to be thinking her answer over, Asher approached a little closer. "Respectfully, I can look after myself now," he said, and Spindle and Harper immediately glared at him. Seeing their reactions, he smiled. "But I'd [i]prefer[/i] to stay on. Your hatchlings did save my life, and I think I owe them and you something for that." We're not her hatchlings, Spindle had wanted to point out, but if Moroz thought anything of Asher's assumption, she didn't mention it as she responded. "Is that right? And what are you offering exactly, if I may ask?" "I'm a decent hunter. You'd be surprised how well I can blend in," Asher said, patting his crystallised chest. "And I'm an even better fighter, if it comes to that." "Are you though?" Harper chimed in. "We found you totally wounded and probably dying. Like, from a gash. You know, like claw marks? At least it looked like claw marks to me. Was that just me? Everyone else thought so too, right?" Spindle rolled her eyes, shushing Harper and his endless ramble. Asher meanwhile grimaced. "Yes, well... Even a good fighter will lose a few times in his life," he said grudgingly. "But I've been on my own for... Well. A very long time. I know a thing or two about surviving." Moroz gave him a measured look. "If you are certain about remaining." Asher nodded. "Yes. It's been a very long time since I've been around other dragons that weren't trying to kill me. I think... I'm enjoying the company." The Nocturne smiled a little under his nose. The Skydancer nodded. "Then it is decided. Please help us out as much as possible." She turned to Mara and Rin, who sat together a little further back and had been watching the exchange in palpable anxiousness. "It seems we've four hatchlings to look after." Mara and Rin's eyes widened, and they exchanged giddy smiles. "It will not be easy." Asher nodded. "You are right about that." - - - That evening (or their approximation thereof, as dictated by Moroz) they had a small feast, for Moroz had brought back quite the treasures with her from her trip. She'd managed to hunt down two Impalers and a bag full of fish. Half the fish had shiny scales that retracted light and caused a rainbow to shine across them, and the other half were see-through, so that one could clearly see their skeleton. Unfortunately, since many more dragons had dined than the Skydancer had anticipated, most of what she brought ended up being consumed then and there. It made Spindle a little sad, to see Moroz's hard-won supplies vanishing in the blink of an eye, but there was no helping it. She'd rather give up her own portion than see Rin or Mara go hungry. Later, once most everyone was asleep, the Mirror found herself turning this way and that in her feather-clad nest. Anxieties about the future still plagued her thoughts, and more than anything, she couldn't help feeling guilty over the day's happenings. It felt good to help the two new hatchlings and Asher, but was Moroz really okay with it? Finally Spindle opened her eyes and sat up, her mind too preoccupied to be tired. She spotted Moroz at the entrance, still as a statue as she looked outside. Spindle approached her warily. When she timidly sat next to her, the Skydancer glanced at her in acknowledgement. "Can't sleep, little one?" "No," Spindle said. "What about you?" Moroz did that thing where she almost smiled. "I'm just keeping watch for a bit. I will probably take a rest soon." They were silent for a while after that. Spindle's gaze strayed outside, but she wasn't really looking. Her mind insisted on speaking up, on making sure, though the concept of asking intimidated her for some reason. But eventually she couldn't keep it in any more, and blurted out: "Are you mad at me?" Moroz seemed surprised. "Mad? If you are asking whether I am angry with you for bringing in a wounded dragon and two hatchlings to our home, then no, I am not. It may be hard, but in the end helping the helpless is the right thing to do." Spindle breathed a sigh of relief, but then the Skydancer continued. "Now if you are inquiring as to how I feel about the fact you left the cave and travelled somewhere unknown by yourself, then I have to say I am very close to angry about that." Spindle's crest drooped. "I just... It's because... I didn't mean--" "I know," Moroz interrupted. "And I also have to say that here in the Underice, we do what we must. You decided what it was you had to do to help someone in need, and then you did it. My personal worries aside, I think you did the right thing." Moroz did actually smile this time, her gaze soft as she looked at Spindle. "Initiative like that is good. It may save your life some day." Moroz looked outside again. "And sometimes, even the most important rules must be broken." Spindle said nothing. She felt as if she'd ran a marathon of feelings with everything Moroz had just said to her. More than anything though, she felt proud that Moroz had approved of her actions after all. The Skydancer got to her feet. "Alright, I've lectured you enough. Come, Spindle. Let's get some rest. We've many long days ahead of us." [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e2ef31cd285982310ff93e3d1f5c0ec9/tumblr_inline_o23j4ayWtt1r3lvtf_500.png[/img] [size=2]@Rebbawskaced @Drachenschwinge [/center]
Day 15

New Dragon

Here's Aleksei:

dragon?did=51428716&skin=0&apparel=12927,17913,13843,13816,13824,316&xt=dressing.png

We'll be meeting the newcomers in the next lore update, promise! Here's the wrap up to the previous scenario.

tumblr_inline_o23j4ayWtt1r3lvtf_500.png

Spindle and Harper stumbled over themselves trying to explain everything, and Moroz listened quietly without interrupting. When they were finally done, the Skydancer closed her eyes for a long moment. Spindle exchanged a nervous glance with Harper, not sure what to expect.

"...I see." Was the first thing Moroz said, opening her eyes again. She looked over the other three dragons in the cave, then back to Spindle. "To think, I have only meant to start with you."

The Mirror couldn't figure out whether that was a complaint or not. She made an apologetic face either way, hoping she hadn't upset her caretaker.

"But they can stay, right?" Harper asked.

"Hmm."

While Moroz seemed to be thinking her answer over, Asher approached a little closer.

"Respectfully, I can look after myself now," he said, and Spindle and Harper immediately glared at him. Seeing their reactions, he smiled. "But I'd prefer to stay on. Your hatchlings did save my life, and I think I owe them and you something for that."

We're not her hatchlings, Spindle had wanted to point out, but if Moroz thought anything of Asher's assumption, she didn't mention it as she responded.

"Is that right? And what are you offering exactly, if I may ask?"

"I'm a decent hunter. You'd be surprised how well I can blend in," Asher said, patting his crystallised chest. "And I'm an even better fighter, if it comes to that."

"Are you though?" Harper chimed in. "We found you totally wounded and probably dying. Like, from a gash. You know, like claw marks? At least it looked like claw marks to me. Was that just me? Everyone else thought so too, right?"

Spindle rolled her eyes, shushing Harper and his endless ramble. Asher meanwhile grimaced.

"Yes, well... Even a good fighter will lose a few times in his life," he said grudgingly. "But I've been on my own for... Well. A very long time. I know a thing or two about surviving."

Moroz gave him a measured look. "If you are certain about remaining."

Asher nodded. "Yes. It's been a very long time since I've been around other dragons that weren't trying to kill me. I think... I'm enjoying the company." The Nocturne smiled a little under his nose.

The Skydancer nodded. "Then it is decided. Please help us out as much as possible." She turned to Mara and Rin, who sat together a little further back and had been watching the exchange in palpable anxiousness. "It seems we've four hatchlings to look after." Mara and Rin's eyes widened, and they exchanged giddy smiles. "It will not be easy."

Asher nodded. "You are right about that."

- - -

That evening (or their approximation thereof, as dictated by Moroz) they had a small feast, for Moroz had brought back quite the treasures with her from her trip. She'd managed to hunt down two Impalers and a bag full of fish. Half the fish had shiny scales that retracted light and caused a rainbow to shine across them, and the other half were see-through, so that one could clearly see their skeleton.

Unfortunately, since many more dragons had dined than the Skydancer had anticipated, most of what she brought ended up being consumed then and there. It made Spindle a little sad, to see Moroz's hard-won supplies vanishing in the blink of an eye, but there was no helping it. She'd rather give up her own portion than see Rin or Mara go hungry.

Later, once most everyone was asleep, the Mirror found herself turning this way and that in her feather-clad nest. Anxieties about the future still plagued her thoughts, and more than anything, she couldn't help feeling guilty over the day's happenings. It felt good to help the two new hatchlings and Asher, but was Moroz really okay with it?

Finally Spindle opened her eyes and sat up, her mind too preoccupied to be tired. She spotted Moroz at the entrance, still as a statue as she looked outside.

Spindle approached her warily. When she timidly sat next to her, the Skydancer glanced at her in acknowledgement. "Can't sleep, little one?"

"No," Spindle said. "What about you?"

Moroz did that thing where she almost smiled. "I'm just keeping watch for a bit. I will probably take a rest soon."

They were silent for a while after that. Spindle's gaze strayed outside, but she wasn't really looking. Her mind insisted on speaking up, on making sure, though the concept of asking intimidated her for some reason.

But eventually she couldn't keep it in any more, and blurted out: "Are you mad at me?"

Moroz seemed surprised. "Mad? If you are asking whether I am angry with you for bringing in a wounded dragon and two hatchlings to our home, then no, I am not. It may be hard, but in the end helping the helpless is the right thing to do."

Spindle breathed a sigh of relief, but then the Skydancer continued. "Now if you are inquiring as to how I feel about the fact you left the cave and travelled somewhere unknown by yourself, then I have to say I am very close to angry about that."

Spindle's crest drooped. "I just... It's because... I didn't mean--"

"I know," Moroz interrupted. "And I also have to say that here in the Underice, we do what we must. You decided what it was you had to do to help someone in need, and then you did it. My personal worries aside, I think you did the right thing." Moroz did actually smile this time, her gaze soft as she looked at Spindle.

"Initiative like that is good. It may save your life some day." Moroz looked outside again. "And sometimes, even the most important rules must be broken."

Spindle said nothing. She felt as if she'd ran a marathon of feelings with everything Moroz had just said to her. More than anything though, she felt proud that Moroz had approved of her actions after all.

The Skydancer got to her feet. "Alright, I've lectured you enough. Come, Spindle. Let's get some rest. We've many long days ahead of us."

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
If this continues you'll have to buy more lair space soon :'D
If this continues you'll have to buy more lair space soon :'D
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Drachenschwinge i hope not, i have enough projects to sink my treasure into!! orz
on that note i'm really worried about a death streak day now :') someone's gonna have to roll that 1.
@Drachenschwinge i hope not, i have enough projects to sink my treasure into!! orz
on that note i'm really worried about a death streak day now :') someone's gonna have to roll that 1.

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
[center][font=Georgia][color=104984][b][size=5]Day 16[/size][/b][/color][/font] [font=Georgia][size=4][b]138[/b] Breeding/New Hatchling/Other[/size][/font] I'm going to do another lore update, because boy we need it. Also, Rin and Mara have both officially grown up, and these are their new looks: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51377731][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=51377731&skin=0&apparel=3287,20605,17912,23724,23721&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51437390][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=51437390&skin=0&apparel=24731,24747,24748,24749&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Though as before, they are still hatchlings in the lore for now. Spindle and Harper meanwhile, with today's update, are officially teenagers! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e2ef31cd285982310ff93e3d1f5c0ec9/tumblr_inline_o23j4ayWtt1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] The first week was difficult. They had only just settled into a routine as a trio, and now they had to re-work their days around double the number of dragons. Meat was still the hardest to come by, but Asher had proven his skills when Spindle mentioned the Impaler colony she had found off to the west. He had managed to bring down three of them in a single day, and then took a few of the hatchlings along with him to teach them the proper method of hunting. Moroz had said she was glad to give up the hunting duty, and instead spent her time teaching Rin how to fish. Things settled a bit more after that. There were still days when some or all of them went hungry, but their supply hoard was growing, slowly and surely. During the nights, Rin insisted on cuddling up with Spindle and Moroz in the back of the cave, and the Mirror couldn't complain for all the feathers and fluff keeping her warm. Harper and Mara slept together nearby, and Asher had a spot to himself closer to the mouth of the cave. It was slightly cramped, but it felt homely. Days passed them by in relative peace, until one fateful afternoon. Spindle had just returned to the cave to drop off a bunch of quartz crystals she had found, and was surprised to discover Harper inside, on his own. He was staring at something on the ground. "What are you up to?" she asked, gently letting the stones tumble out of her bag before turning to him. "Oh, hey Spindle," Harper greeted, only glancing at her briefly. "Did one of us bring this in?" Spindle went up next to him. What he was staring at was a smooth, round object about the size of Spindle's hand. It was white, but had an almost see-through quality to it, and gave off a very pretty blue shine. [center][item=moonstone][/center] "Is that an egg?" Harper mused. "No way, it's too small," Spindle said. "I think it's a precious stone. I guess one of the others must have found it." "That's well and good, but I found it in [i]front[/i] of the cave," Harper said. "It was totally just lying in the middle of the entrance, like someone had left it there on purpose." Spindle frowned. That sounded odd. She wanted to suggest maybe they just dropped it by accident, when the sound of loud footsteps outside distracted her, and then an unfamiliar voice called out: "Knock, knock, anybody home?" Her and Harper exchanged glances, and then walked outside. In front of the cave stood a pink dragon clad in all sorts of sparkling jewellery. When he spotted them, he clapped his hands together. "Fabulous! You're actually around this time! Aleksei and I visited a bit earlier, but I don't think anybody was home! I hope you enjoyed that little gift from us, darlings." [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51225226][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=51225226&skin=0&apparel=10386,10400,10751,10373,17927,20550&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] Spindle stared at him, but Harper wasn't too fazed. He did always seem awfully good at accepting unexpected situations, and with enthusiasm he asked: "The stone thing? You're the one who left it here?" "Yes, yes, the moonstone! Quite a thing of beauty, isn't it?" The Wildclaw smiled, and then gasped. "Oh, where are my manners? My name is Vannifer, pleased to meet you!" "I'm Harper, and this is Spindle," the Nocturne replied. "Uh, so why exactly are you here? And why'd you leave that moonstone out here?" "As I said, a gift, my dear!" Vannifer said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "I do simply love little trinkets like that, and I thought I'd share one of mine with you in good faith! And I do have a reason to be here, yes. If you'll just come down with me for a second, I'll show you. And you can meet my lovely friend, too! They're not much for chit-chat, but worry not, for [i]I[/i] am!" So they went with him. He lead the way to the foot of the rocky hill their cave was seated in, and a little ways around, chattering away all the while. Harper happily engaged with him, but Spindle kept quiet, keeping an eye on the Wildclaw. Both her and Harper were slightly larger than him, having grown quite a bit in the past few weeks, but she was still wary of the stranger who came in with gifts and then asked them to follow him somewhere. Vannifer stopped, clapping his hands again. "Ah, and there it is." He was looking at a little opening in the hill, resembling the entrance of a den. "Aleksei! Are you around? Oh, where have they gone off to now?" "I'm here, Vannifer." A head poked out from the den, and a few seconds later a Mirror larger than Vannifer or Spindle emerged from the inside. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51428716] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=51428716&skin=0&apparel=12927,17913,13843,13816,13824,316&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] Their four eyes swept over Spindle and Harper from underneath their hood, and they gave a tight nod. "Are those the cave-dwellers?" "Indeed they are," Vannifer sing-songed. "And darling, please, at least introduce yourself first." The red Mirror sighed. "I'm Aleksei. Thanks for coming down." "Hi! I'm Harper!" "Spindle. So what do you guys need?" "Well," Vannifer began. "Aleksei and I have been travelling around for a long, long time, trying to keep out of danger and such. I mean, not the most pleasant of places we live in, is it?" he laughed good-naturedly. "But it wasn't until we came into this territory did things calm down quite a bit! I can see why you have chosen to stay here. It is a very peaceful place. It's almost unreal!" Spindle blinked. She hadn't been aware that the place they lived in was any different from the rest of the Underice. "And to be honest, we are a little tired of travelling, too. We thought to try and find a nice place to settle in, at least for a while, and this seemed perfect!" Vannifer pointed at the den. "Oh, sure, it needs a little TLC. It's a bit small and it may not have the space to house my collection for the moment, but that's fixable. Aleks is good at that kind of stuff." "But as we explored the place, we realised we could hear dragons talking from up above, and we figured we'd better ask first before just moving in! After all, you have claimed this hill for yourselves first!" Vannifer concluded, smiling at Spindle and Harper. "So... What say you, darlings? Might we stay?" Spindle and Harper looked at each other, equally puzzled. It wasn't really their decision to make, was it? But then again, there was a good amount of distance between their cave and this den. They likely would run into each other from time to time, but the Mirror kind of liked the idea of having two friendly dragons for neighbours. And it's not like they'd have to look after them or anything. "Sure, you can stay for now," she ended up saying, and Harper threw her a surprised look. "But just so you know, there's more of us in the cave. We'll need to talk it over with them too." "Oh, there's more?" Vannifer asked. "My, how lovely! A whole Clan of you, then? That might be quite nice," he mused, exchanging a look with Aleksei. "No, it's not really a Clan," Spindle was quick to say. "It's more like... family?" Was this really a better word? It felt even more intimate than the word [i]Clan[/i], but parts of her still resisted the idea of truly giving up on her past life. "Oh!" Vannifer said, then his smile widened. "Right, you have a nest! Well, you should've said sooner! I'd love to meet your little ones, darlings. I adore hatchlings!" "[i]No![/i]" Spindle practically yelled, flustered. "That's not-- we do [i]not[/i] have a nest together! We're not together [i]at all![/i]" Okay, she was probably saying all of this way too loudly, but she couldn't help herself. Vannifer looked between them, then exchanged a look with Aleksei, who was now smirking. Finally, the Wildclaw looked back to the two of them with a grin. "Of course, my bad! How presumptuous of me. You know, others assume that about me and Aleksei all the time too. How silly of them! It's like they've never heard of the concept of a best friend." "Exactly, yeah. Friend," Spindle mumbled. Harper laughed, taking things in stride. "Well, you might be glad to hear there [i]are[/i] hatchlings around with us! I think it'll be fun to introduce you guys!" "Oh, that sounds [i]fabulous[/i], my dear!" And thus things were agreed: they'd leave the two to settle in for now and work on making their new den comfortable, and that evening Vannifer and Aleksei would climb up to the cave to meet everyone else. [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e2ef31cd285982310ff93e3d1f5c0ec9/tumblr_inline_o23j4ayWtt1r3lvtf_500.png[/img] [size=2]@Rebbawskaced @Drachenschwinge [/center]
Day 16

Breeding/New Hatchling/Other

I'm going to do another lore update, because boy we need it. Also, Rin and Mara have both officially grown up, and these are their new looks:

dragon?did=51377731&skin=0&apparel=3287,20605,17912,23724,23721&xt=dressing.png

dragon?did=51437390&skin=0&apparel=24731,24747,24748,24749&xt=dressing.png

Though as before, they are still hatchlings in the lore for now. Spindle and Harper meanwhile, with today's update, are officially teenagers!

The first week was difficult. They had only just settled into a routine as a trio, and now they had to re-work their days around double the number of dragons.

Meat was still the hardest to come by, but Asher had proven his skills when Spindle mentioned the Impaler colony she had found off to the west. He had managed to bring down three of them in a single day, and then took a few of the hatchlings along with him to teach them the proper method of hunting. Moroz had said she was glad to give up the hunting duty, and instead spent her time teaching Rin how to fish.

Things settled a bit more after that. There were still days when some or all of them went hungry, but their supply hoard was growing, slowly and surely. During the nights, Rin insisted on cuddling up with Spindle and Moroz in the back of the cave, and the Mirror couldn't complain for all the feathers and fluff keeping her warm. Harper and Mara slept together nearby, and Asher had a spot to himself closer to the mouth of the cave. It was slightly cramped, but it felt homely.

Days passed them by in relative peace, until one fateful afternoon. Spindle had just returned to the cave to drop off a bunch of quartz crystals she had found, and was surprised to discover Harper inside, on his own. He was staring at something on the ground.

"What are you up to?" she asked, gently letting the stones tumble out of her bag before turning to him.

"Oh, hey Spindle," Harper greeted, only glancing at her briefly. "Did one of us bring this in?"

Spindle went up next to him. What he was staring at was a smooth, round object about the size of Spindle's hand. It was white, but had an almost see-through quality to it, and gave off a very pretty blue shine.
Moonstone

"Is that an egg?" Harper mused.

"No way, it's too small," Spindle said. "I think it's a precious stone. I guess one of the others must have found it."

"That's well and good, but I found it in front of the cave," Harper said. "It was totally just lying in the middle of the entrance, like someone had left it there on purpose."

Spindle frowned. That sounded odd. She wanted to suggest maybe they just dropped it by accident, when the sound of loud footsteps outside distracted her, and then an unfamiliar voice called out: "Knock, knock, anybody home?"

Her and Harper exchanged glances, and then walked outside.

In front of the cave stood a pink dragon clad in all sorts of sparkling jewellery. When he spotted them, he clapped his hands together. "Fabulous! You're actually around this time! Aleksei and I visited a bit earlier, but I don't think anybody was home! I hope you enjoyed that little gift from us, darlings."
dragon?did=51225226&skin=0&apparel=10386,10400,10751,10373,17927,20550&xt=dressing.png

Spindle stared at him, but Harper wasn't too fazed. He did always seem awfully good at accepting unexpected situations, and with enthusiasm he asked: "The stone thing? You're the one who left it here?"

"Yes, yes, the moonstone! Quite a thing of beauty, isn't it?" The Wildclaw smiled, and then gasped. "Oh, where are my manners? My name is Vannifer, pleased to meet you!"

"I'm Harper, and this is Spindle," the Nocturne replied. "Uh, so why exactly are you here? And why'd you leave that moonstone out here?"

"As I said, a gift, my dear!" Vannifer said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "I do simply love little trinkets like that, and I thought I'd share one of mine with you in good faith! And I do have a reason to be here, yes. If you'll just come down with me for a second, I'll show you. And you can meet my lovely friend, too! They're not much for chit-chat, but worry not, for I am!"

So they went with him. He lead the way to the foot of the rocky hill their cave was seated in, and a little ways around, chattering away all the while. Harper happily engaged with him, but Spindle kept quiet, keeping an eye on the Wildclaw. Both her and Harper were slightly larger than him, having grown quite a bit in the past few weeks, but she was still wary of the stranger who came in with gifts and then asked them to follow him somewhere.

Vannifer stopped, clapping his hands again. "Ah, and there it is." He was looking at a little opening in the hill, resembling the entrance of a den. "Aleksei! Are you around? Oh, where have they gone off to now?"

"I'm here, Vannifer." A head poked out from the den, and a few seconds later a Mirror larger than Vannifer or Spindle emerged from the inside.

Their four eyes swept over Spindle and Harper from underneath their hood, and they gave a tight nod. "Are those the cave-dwellers?"

"Indeed they are," Vannifer sing-songed. "And darling, please, at least introduce yourself first."

The red Mirror sighed. "I'm Aleksei. Thanks for coming down."

"Hi! I'm Harper!"

"Spindle. So what do you guys need?"

"Well," Vannifer began. "Aleksei and I have been travelling around for a long, long time, trying to keep out of danger and such. I mean, not the most pleasant of places we live in, is it?" he laughed good-naturedly. "But it wasn't until we came into this territory did things calm down quite a bit! I can see why you have chosen to stay here. It is a very peaceful place. It's almost unreal!"

Spindle blinked. She hadn't been aware that the place they lived in was any different from the rest of the Underice.

"And to be honest, we are a little tired of travelling, too. We thought to try and find a nice place to settle in, at least for a while, and this seemed perfect!" Vannifer pointed at the den. "Oh, sure, it needs a little TLC. It's a bit small and it may not have the space to house my collection for the moment, but that's fixable. Aleks is good at that kind of stuff."

"But as we explored the place, we realised we could hear dragons talking from up above, and we figured we'd better ask first before just moving in! After all, you have claimed this hill for yourselves first!" Vannifer concluded, smiling at Spindle and Harper. "So... What say you, darlings? Might we stay?"

Spindle and Harper looked at each other, equally puzzled. It wasn't really their decision to make, was it? But then again, there was a good amount of distance between their cave and this den. They likely would run into each other from time to time, but the Mirror kind of liked the idea of having two friendly dragons for neighbours. And it's not like they'd have to look after them or anything.

"Sure, you can stay for now," she ended up saying, and Harper threw her a surprised look. "But just so you know, there's more of us in the cave. We'll need to talk it over with them too."

"Oh, there's more?" Vannifer asked. "My, how lovely! A whole Clan of you, then? That might be quite nice," he mused, exchanging a look with Aleksei.

"No, it's not really a Clan," Spindle was quick to say. "It's more like... family?" Was this really a better word? It felt even more intimate than the word Clan, but parts of her still resisted the idea of truly giving up on her past life.

"Oh!" Vannifer said, then his smile widened. "Right, you have a nest! Well, you should've said sooner! I'd love to meet your little ones, darlings. I adore hatchlings!"

"No!" Spindle practically yelled, flustered. "That's not-- we do not have a nest together! We're not together at all!" Okay, she was probably saying all of this way too loudly, but she couldn't help herself.

Vannifer looked between them, then exchanged a look with Aleksei, who was now smirking. Finally, the Wildclaw looked back to the two of them with a grin. "Of course, my bad! How presumptuous of me. You know, others assume that about me and Aleksei all the time too. How silly of them! It's like they've never heard of the concept of a best friend."

"Exactly, yeah. Friend," Spindle mumbled.

Harper laughed, taking things in stride. "Well, you might be glad to hear there are hatchlings around with us! I think it'll be fun to introduce you guys!"

"Oh, that sounds fabulous, my dear!"

And thus things were agreed: they'd leave the two to settle in for now and work on making their new den comfortable, and that evening Vannifer and Aleksei would climb up to the cave to meet everyone else.

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
[center][font=Georgia][color=104984][b][size=5]Day 17[/size][/b][/color][/font] [font=Georgia][size=4][b]133[/b] Breeding/New Hatchling/Other[/size][/font] Some dragons are RTB, but none I feel comfortable breeding lore-wise. So, time for another update. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e2ef31cd285982310ff93e3d1f5c0ec9/tumblr_inline_o23j4ayWtt1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] "No, no. Like this." "...Like that?" Asher sighed. Harper was a clever boy, if a little noisy, but fighting was not turning out to be his strength. He'd been trying to train the younger Nocturne for the past few days now with little success. Though Harper was nimble and fast, he just didn't have enough oomph in his moves to be of much use in an actual battle. Currently, Harper's tail was wrapped around Asher's neck, and he'd been trying to scratch at Asher's face. But the grip of his tail was weak, and Asher easily dodged out of the way, or slapped Harper's attacks away. "Come on, little bird. Put some strength into it." "Easy for you to say," Harper huffed. "Your scales are all pointy and stuff. They [i]hurt![/i]" "So what would you do if you had to fight a dragon like me? Just give up, because you're scared to get a little hurt?" Asher taunted, sinking his teeth into Harper's tail and tossing him off with ease. Harper landed on a bunch of snow with an oof. He picked himself up with a wince, then glared at Asher. Asher cocked an unimpressed eyebrow. "Spindle could bring you down in two seconds flat, and she can't even fly," he said with a shake of his head. Harper looked away. "Spindle's good at her stuff, and I'm good at mine." "Touché." Asher waved Harper off. "Go on then. We're done for today. Make yourself useful somewhere else, alright, little bird? And don't look at me like that. I know you're trying, but you need to try harder. Not everything's going to be fun and games all the time. You need to be ready." Harper couldn't help rolling his eyes, even though part of him knew Asher was right. But what could he do, if he simply didn't have the raw strength needed for Asher's lessons? There [i]had[/i] to be some way better suited to Harper's skill set. For now, he sulked away and found a spot to get a breather near some crystal growths. He'd been wary of them after first hearing of Asher's story, but his worries quickly went away when nothing had started sprouting on his scales all of a sudden. He was lost in thought for a little while, until a smudge of cream and purple flashed before his eyes, and then Mara was by his side. "Hey, Harper. What are you doing?" "Hey. Just got done training, so I'm taking a small break," Harper replied, trying to put on his usual smile. "And you?" Mara frowned, sensing something was off, but she didn't pry. "Um, I'm on my way back to Vannifer and Aleksei's place. They asked me to help build some tunnels for Vannifer's trinket collection. You know, since I'm a Spiral." Mara paused, wringing her hands together nervously. "Um, want to come along?" Harper felt himself cheering up a bit. "Yeah, that sounds cool," he decided. Mara smiled, and the two of them made their way to the den. Harper was impressed once they got there. It'd only been a week since the two newcomers had moved in, and the den had already tripled in size, rivalling the size of their own cave. They already had a small hoard of their own supplies in the corner, though most of the space was filled with large sacks. Some of them had tumbled over, and spilled all manners of sparkling things on the hard ice floor. Vannifer was eager to put Mara to work, directing her where to start burrowing. Harper wanted to help out, but the Wildclaw was very particular about which trinkets went where, and preferred to carry them to their places himself. After a good fifteen minutes, Harper bid them good luck and climbed out of the den, trying not to sulk. So much for making himself useful. As he emerged out, he spotted a familiar Mirror nearby, their scales stark against the blues and white of the Underice. Maybe another dragon would find solace in being on their own when they were sad, but not Harper - he much preferred to distract himself with some company, so he walked right up to them. "Aleksei, hey. I just dropped Mara off at the den. Vannifer's keeping her busy," he said as the Mirror turned to face him and gave him a nod. "Thanks. Though I sure could use his help right now." "Vannifer's?" Harper asked, tilting his head. "Well, what's up? Can I help?" Aleksei barked out a laugh. "I don't know, can you? I need to drag that thing back to our place, before someone steals it." Harper looked to where they had pointed, and spotted a huge furry form lying limp on the ground a few dozen feet away from them. He squinted. "What... is that?" [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/1221.png[/img] [/center] "A bearbeast. Mauler, we call them," Aleksei said, a smirk making its way onto their features. "Clever thing thought to hide and hunt me down for its meal, with that disguise on its back. Well, so much for that." Harper stared at them. "You brought that thing down? But it's-- it's huge!" he exclaimed. Not only was the bear bigger than either of them, it also had a massive bulk that he was sure could swat him away like a mere fly with little effort. Aleksei shrugged. "Sure. But there are many ways to bring a strong enemy down, if you just have a quick mind, and quick moves to go with it." Harper paused. "I... really?" he said quietly, looking between the bear and Aleksei for a few moments, hope stirring in his heart. That was soon followed by a growing excitement. "Oh, [i]wow![/i] That's [i]so[/i] cool! Can you teach me? Can you show me how? Please, please, [i]please[/i]? I want to learn to fight [i]so bad[/i], but Asher says I'm awful! But if you're not very strong, and you still brought [i]that[/i] thing down... Well, you're just like me! I'm much quicker than anyone else in the Clan! Well, maybe not Mara. But still! I'm quick! I'll be a good student, I [i]promise![/i] Please, Aleksei?" The Mirror took a moment to let all of that sink in, but then they let out another amused chuckle. "Oh, well, sure. It's the least I can do, for all the help you guys have been," they replied easily. "I'll teach you what I know." "[i]Yes![/i]" Harper cried, launching into the air to do a celebratory flip. He landed back down in a puff of fine snow. "I won't disappoint you! You'll see, I'm gonna do my best!" "I'm sure," Aleksei said. "Now, will you please get that Wildclaw for me? Don't underestimate him. He's small, but he's got some real power hiding under those fancy jewels." "Of course!" Harper ran off with a big grin, diving into the den entrance as if it were a pool of water, shouting out for Vannifer all the while. Aleksei watched him with a shake of their head, and a small smile. [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e2ef31cd285982310ff93e3d1f5c0ec9/tumblr_inline_o23j4ayWtt1r3lvtf_500.png[/img] [size=2]@Rebbawskaced @Drachenschwinge [/center]
Day 17

Breeding/New Hatchling/Other

Some dragons are RTB, but none I feel comfortable breeding lore-wise. So, time for another update.

"No, no. Like this."

"...Like that?"

Asher sighed. Harper was a clever boy, if a little noisy, but fighting was not turning out to be his strength.

He'd been trying to train the younger Nocturne for the past few days now with little success. Though Harper was nimble and fast, he just didn't have enough oomph in his moves to be of much use in an actual battle.

Currently, Harper's tail was wrapped around Asher's neck, and he'd been trying to scratch at Asher's face. But the grip of his tail was weak, and Asher easily dodged out of the way, or slapped Harper's attacks away.

"Come on, little bird. Put some strength into it."

"Easy for you to say," Harper huffed. "Your scales are all pointy and stuff. They hurt!"

"So what would you do if you had to fight a dragon like me? Just give up, because you're scared to get a little hurt?" Asher taunted, sinking his teeth into Harper's tail and tossing him off with ease.

Harper landed on a bunch of snow with an oof. He picked himself up with a wince, then glared at Asher.

Asher cocked an unimpressed eyebrow. "Spindle could bring you down in two seconds flat, and she can't even fly," he said with a shake of his head.

Harper looked away. "Spindle's good at her stuff, and I'm good at mine."

"Touché." Asher waved Harper off. "Go on then. We're done for today. Make yourself useful somewhere else, alright, little bird? And don't look at me like that. I know you're trying, but you need to try harder. Not everything's going to be fun and games all the time. You need to be ready."

Harper couldn't help rolling his eyes, even though part of him knew Asher was right. But what could he do, if he simply didn't have the raw strength needed for Asher's lessons? There had to be some way better suited to Harper's skill set.

For now, he sulked away and found a spot to get a breather near some crystal growths. He'd been wary of them after first hearing of Asher's story, but his worries quickly went away when nothing had started sprouting on his scales all of a sudden.

He was lost in thought for a little while, until a smudge of cream and purple flashed before his eyes, and then Mara was by his side. "Hey, Harper. What are you doing?"

"Hey. Just got done training, so I'm taking a small break," Harper replied, trying to put on his usual smile. "And you?"

Mara frowned, sensing something was off, but she didn't pry. "Um, I'm on my way back to Vannifer and Aleksei's place. They asked me to help build some tunnels for Vannifer's trinket collection. You know, since I'm a Spiral." Mara paused, wringing her hands together nervously. "Um, want to come along?"

Harper felt himself cheering up a bit. "Yeah, that sounds cool," he decided. Mara smiled, and the two of them made their way to the den.

Harper was impressed once they got there. It'd only been a week since the two newcomers had moved in, and the den had already tripled in size, rivalling the size of their own cave. They already had a small hoard of their own supplies in the corner, though most of the space was filled with large sacks. Some of them had tumbled over, and spilled all manners of sparkling things on the hard ice floor.

Vannifer was eager to put Mara to work, directing her where to start burrowing. Harper wanted to help out, but the Wildclaw was very particular about which trinkets went where, and preferred to carry them to their places himself. After a good fifteen minutes, Harper bid them good luck and climbed out of the den, trying not to sulk. So much for making himself useful.

As he emerged out, he spotted a familiar Mirror nearby, their scales stark against the blues and white of the Underice. Maybe another dragon would find solace in being on their own when they were sad, but not Harper - he much preferred to distract himself with some company, so he walked right up to them.

"Aleksei, hey. I just dropped Mara off at the den. Vannifer's keeping her busy," he said as the Mirror turned to face him and gave him a nod.

"Thanks. Though I sure could use his help right now."

"Vannifer's?" Harper asked, tilting his head. "Well, what's up? Can I help?"

Aleksei barked out a laugh. "I don't know, can you? I need to drag that thing back to our place, before someone steals it."

Harper looked to where they had pointed, and spotted a huge furry form lying limp on the ground a few dozen feet away from them. He squinted. "What... is that?"
1221.png
"A bearbeast. Mauler, we call them," Aleksei said, a smirk making its way onto their features. "Clever thing thought to hide and hunt me down for its meal, with that disguise on its back. Well, so much for that."

Harper stared at them. "You brought that thing down? But it's-- it's huge!" he exclaimed. Not only was the bear bigger than either of them, it also had a massive bulk that he was sure could swat him away like a mere fly with little effort.

Aleksei shrugged. "Sure. But there are many ways to bring a strong enemy down, if you just have a quick mind, and quick moves to go with it."

Harper paused. "I... really?" he said quietly, looking between the bear and Aleksei for a few moments, hope stirring in his heart. That was soon followed by a growing excitement. "Oh, wow! That's so cool! Can you teach me? Can you show me how? Please, please, please? I want to learn to fight so bad, but Asher says I'm awful! But if you're not very strong, and you still brought that thing down... Well, you're just like me! I'm much quicker than anyone else in the Clan! Well, maybe not Mara. But still! I'm quick! I'll be a good student, I promise! Please, Aleksei?"

The Mirror took a moment to let all of that sink in, but then they let out another amused chuckle. "Oh, well, sure. It's the least I can do, for all the help you guys have been," they replied easily. "I'll teach you what I know."

"Yes!" Harper cried, launching into the air to do a celebratory flip. He landed back down in a puff of fine snow. "I won't disappoint you! You'll see, I'm gonna do my best!"

"I'm sure," Aleksei said. "Now, will you please get that Wildclaw for me? Don't underestimate him. He's small, but he's got some real power hiding under those fancy jewels."

"Of course!" Harper ran off with a big grin, diving into the den entrance as if it were a pool of water, shouting out for Vannifer all the while. Aleksei watched him with a shake of their head, and a small smile.

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
[center][font=Georgia][color=104984][b][size=5]Day 18[/size][/b][/color][/font] [font=Georgia][size=4][b]48[/b] Coliseum[/size][/font] Moroz, Asher and Mara battled in the Woodland Path. Moroz reached level 7, Asher 6, and Mara 5! No notable drops. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e2ef31cd285982310ff93e3d1f5c0ec9/tumblr_inline_o23j4ayWtt1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] Spindle sighed, pawing at the ground. "Nothing here, either." "Hmm." Today, her and Asher were out hunting, or more accurately trying to find something to hunt. Their previous pursuits have killed off most of the Impaler colony Spindle had found, and the area around them was becoming thin with resources from so many dragons making their home in it. "It might be a good idea to find another lake. That, or a lower level burrow. Smaller mammals tend to hide there," Asher mused out loud. "How'd you find the lower levels? I've seen hills and valleys around, but nothing much crazier than that," Spindle said. "The entrances can be hard to spot, but they're around. Sometimes a cave or a den has a hollow tunnel inside that leads to them. Usually though, you just find an opening in the ground." "So it's like falling into [i]another[/i] Underice, only even deeper underground." Asher shrugged. "Sure, you could say that. Except you can actually make your way back up." Spindle said nothing. She still couldn't fly - she didn't even bother to unfurl her wings these days. A trip to the lower levels would probably be risky for someone like her, which frustrated her a bit. She wanted to help out as much as she could. Asher seemed to have noticed her silence, and his eyes strayed to her wings with a knowing look. After a moment, he said: "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but I am rather curious. How is it that you cannot use them?" "I'm not sure," Spindle answered, looking over her shoulder and outstretching her wings. They didn't hurt any more, but they felt hard and heavy. Asher stared at them for a while. "Have they always been like that?" Spindle assumed he meant the way her wings were divided into varying shapes, thick black outlines separating them into many little parts. "Yeah," she said, remembering the wings of both her parents, which looked much the same. "But they didn't always feel so... I don't know. Rigid?" Asher hummed and walked a little closer, squinting. "Is that... frost? On your wings?" Spindle moved them as best she could to try and get a look. Indeed, a pale white hoar frost covered the edges of her wings, a few larger specks dotting the surface here and there. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=50944153&skin=0&apparel=20556,20555,20550,20552,20610,20551&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] She paused, recollecting her time spent in that terrible blizzard on a mountaintop, with nothing protecting her from the cold. "I think," she said slowly. "They might have frozen over, just before I got here." Asher lifted a brow. "Frozen over? I have never heard of that happening before." "Well, me neither, but what else could it be?" Spindle shrugged. "They're stiff, I can't fly with them, and it seems they're permanently covered in frost." The Nocturne seemed to think something over, then outstretched his hand. "Do you mind?" "Oh, uh. Sure." Asher touched one of her wings, his hand sliding across them gently. He hummed again as his hand retreated. "They feel very smooth. Like glass." He then looked down at his palm, and showed it to Spindle. "The frost doesn't come off, either." Spindle nodded slowly. Glass was a good comparison. She could only hope her wings weren't as brittle as they were smooth. She folded them back down, and Asher stepped away. "Well," he said. "As fascinating as that was, we've still no leads to follow." The Nocturne turned back towards where they'd come from, their hill still visible on the horizon. "Let's head back, and discuss what we should do about the hunting with the others." [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e2ef31cd285982310ff93e3d1f5c0ec9/tumblr_inline_o23j4ayWtt1r3lvtf_500.png[/img] [size=2]@Rebbawskaced @Drachenschwinge When Spindle grew up, I realised her Bee gene looked pretty icy, so I decided to play with the lore a bit! Also, if you've ever played one of those platform games, or something like Starbound, where your character can just keep digging and reaching lower levels... I imagine a similar situation for the Underice! There's a base "surface" level everyone's currently on, and then even lower layers as well. Though who knows just how many there are :')[/center]
Day 18

Coliseum

Moroz, Asher and Mara battled in the Woodland Path. Moroz reached level 7, Asher 6, and Mara 5! No notable drops.

Spindle sighed, pawing at the ground. "Nothing here, either."

"Hmm."

Today, her and Asher were out hunting, or more accurately trying to find something to hunt. Their previous pursuits have killed off most of the Impaler colony Spindle had found, and the area around them was becoming thin with resources from so many dragons making their home in it.

"It might be a good idea to find another lake. That, or a lower level burrow. Smaller mammals tend to hide there," Asher mused out loud.

"How'd you find the lower levels? I've seen hills and valleys around, but nothing much crazier than that," Spindle said.

"The entrances can be hard to spot, but they're around. Sometimes a cave or a den has a hollow tunnel inside that leads to them. Usually though, you just find an opening in the ground."

"So it's like falling into another Underice, only even deeper underground."

Asher shrugged. "Sure, you could say that. Except you can actually make your way back up."

Spindle said nothing. She still couldn't fly - she didn't even bother to unfurl her wings these days. A trip to the lower levels would probably be risky for someone like her, which frustrated her a bit. She wanted to help out as much as she could.

Asher seemed to have noticed her silence, and his eyes strayed to her wings with a knowing look. After a moment, he said: "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but I am rather curious. How is it that you cannot use them?"

"I'm not sure," Spindle answered, looking over her shoulder and outstretching her wings. They didn't hurt any more, but they felt hard and heavy.

Asher stared at them for a while. "Have they always been like that?"

Spindle assumed he meant the way her wings were divided into varying shapes, thick black outlines separating them into many little parts. "Yeah," she said, remembering the wings of both her parents, which looked much the same. "But they didn't always feel so... I don't know. Rigid?"

Asher hummed and walked a little closer, squinting. "Is that... frost? On your wings?"

Spindle moved them as best she could to try and get a look. Indeed, a pale white hoar frost covered the edges of her wings, a few larger specks dotting the surface here and there.
dragon?did=50944153&skin=0&apparel=20556,20555,20550,20552,20610,20551&xt=dressing.png

She paused, recollecting her time spent in that terrible blizzard on a mountaintop, with nothing protecting her from the cold. "I think," she said slowly. "They might have frozen over, just before I got here."

Asher lifted a brow. "Frozen over? I have never heard of that happening before."

"Well, me neither, but what else could it be?" Spindle shrugged. "They're stiff, I can't fly with them, and it seems they're permanently covered in frost."

The Nocturne seemed to think something over, then outstretched his hand. "Do you mind?"

"Oh, uh. Sure."

Asher touched one of her wings, his hand sliding across them gently. He hummed again as his hand retreated. "They feel very smooth. Like glass." He then looked down at his palm, and showed it to Spindle. "The frost doesn't come off, either."

Spindle nodded slowly. Glass was a good comparison. She could only hope her wings weren't as brittle as they were smooth.

She folded them back down, and Asher stepped away. "Well," he said. "As fascinating as that was, we've still no leads to follow." The Nocturne turned back towards where they'd come from, their hill still visible on the horizon. "Let's head back, and discuss what we should do about the hunting with the others."

@Rebbawskaced @Drachenschwinge

When Spindle grew up, I realised her Bee gene looked pretty icy, so I decided to play with the lore a bit!

Also, if you've ever played one of those platform games, or something like Starbound, where your character can just keep digging and reaching lower levels... I imagine a similar situation for the Underice! There's a base "surface" level everyone's currently on, and then even lower layers as well. Though who knows just how many there are :')

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
Hopefully whatever happened to Spindle's wings doesn't happen to the rest of her body. Because Wasp.

Interesting, just imagine what could be down there. Maybe whole cities no one knows of :o
Hopefully whatever happened to Spindle's wings doesn't happen to the rest of her body. Because Wasp.

Interesting, just imagine what could be down there. Maybe whole cities no one knows of :o
2WRv2Ib.jpg

[center][font=Georgia][color=104984][b][size=5]Day 19[/size][/b][/color][/font] [font=Georgia][size=4][b]35[/b] Coliseum[/size][/font] Moroz, Harper and Rin did some battles, once again in the Woodland Path. Harper is level 6, and Rin 5. No lore for today, but here's a little something: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv2Dko2EB9A]this[/url] is the soundtrack I think of as the "title track" for this 'locke. I often listen to it when writing & editing the updates, or when searching for inspiration for the story and setting :D I like it a lot as it has its darker moments, but it also sounds wondrous and whimsical, which is just about my favourite mix for any setting! Notable drops: [item=grouse basilisk] [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e2ef31cd285982310ff93e3d1f5c0ec9/tumblr_inline_o23j4ayWtt1r3lvtf_500.png[/img] [size=2]@Rebbawskaced @Drachenschwinge[/center]
Day 19

Coliseum

Moroz, Harper and Rin did some battles, once again in the Woodland Path. Harper is level 6, and Rin 5.

No lore for today, but here's a little something: this is the soundtrack I think of as the "title track" for this 'locke. I often listen to it when writing & editing the updates, or when searching for inspiration for the story and setting :D I like it a lot as it has its darker moments, but it also sounds wondrous and whimsical, which is just about my favourite mix for any setting!

Notable drops:
Grouse Basilisk

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
@Drachenschwinge i can't comment on any of that, because #spoilers, but i definitely have some ideas!! i'm keeping my fingers crossed for spindle, too.
@Drachenschwinge i can't comment on any of that, because #spoilers, but i definitely have some ideas!! i'm keeping my fingers crossed for spindle, too.

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34