Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Fortress of Ice - Rollocke
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34
[center][font=Georgia][color=104984][b][size=5]Day 70[/size][/b][/color][/font] [font=Georgia][size=4][b]46[/b] Coliseum[/size][/font] Delphine, Selena and Jemire battled today, all going from level 1 to 5. No notable drops, but Delphi was knocked out, and rolled a 4, thus making her injured for the next 5 days. [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e2ef31cd285982310ff93e3d1f5c0ec9/tumblr_inline_o23j4ayWtt1r3lvtf_500.png[/img] [size=2]@Rebbawskaced @Drachenschwinge @SpiceCookie @catmeow1 @Everburn @windhound @Tirtouga678 @PaintedThree @Orodruin @xIridium [/center]
Day 70

Coliseum

Delphine, Selena and Jemire battled today, all going from level 1 to 5. No notable drops, but Delphi was knocked out, and rolled a 4, thus making her injured for the next 5 days.
The Fortress of Ice - Rollocke

tumblr_inline_nzqu0njNXM1tgh8q0_400.png

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
@demitri

I've been reading this for the last few days (got up to day 20) and I'd love to be put on the pinglist!
@demitri

I've been reading this for the last few days (got up to day 20) and I'd love to be put on the pinglist!
XXXX SakuraSundae
Collections & Wishlist
Activity Log
Free Buttons!
X 92646683.png
93792143.png
90712426.png
I'm currently being scattered!
Follow the progress here!
extra1.png
@Tiffkaboo adding you now!! thank you for your interest ;v; <3
@Tiffkaboo adding you now!! thank you for your interest ;v; <3

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
[center][font=Georgia][color=104984][b][size=5]Day 71[/size][/b][/color][/font] [font=Georgia][size=4][b]36[/b] Coliseum[/size][/font] [center]Moroz, Vannifer and Selena battled quite a bit today. Moroz is Level 8, Vannifer 6 and Selena 7. Notable drops: [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] Also, here's the art catchup we rolled for back during the rabid dragon scene. It's technically not complete yet because I haven't added the shading, but it's all I've got time for at the moment. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/572825591825301530/632901451424727040/hatchies33s.png[/img] Full version [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/572825591825301530/632901445716541470/hatchies33.png]here[/url]. In a few days' time, I will remove the art from this post and update the appropriate post with it instead.[/center] [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e2ef31cd285982310ff93e3d1f5c0ec9/tumblr_inline_o23j4ayWtt1r3lvtf_500.png[/img] [size=2]@Rebbawskaced @Drachenschwinge @SpiceCookie @catmeow1 @Everburn @windhound @Tirtouga678 @PaintedThree @Orodruin @xIridium @Tiffkaboo [/center]
Day 71

Coliseum

Moroz, Vannifer and Selena battled quite a bit today. Moroz is Level 8, Vannifer 6 and Selena 7.

Notable drops:

Unhatched Shadow Egg

Also, here's the art catchup we rolled for back during the rabid dragon scene. It's technically not complete yet because I haven't added the shading, but it's all I've got time for at the moment.

hatchies33s.png

Full version here. In a few days' time, I will remove the art from this post and update the appropriate post with it instead.

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
Wow, you're getting so many eggs 0_0
That's a great picture, I really like their expressions.
Wow, you're getting so many eggs 0_0
That's a great picture, I really like their expressions.
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Drachenschwinge the rng gods really do favour me, i suppose..
and thank you! i had so much fun drawing their terrified little faces, haha!
@Drachenschwinge the rng gods really do favour me, i suppose..
and thank you! i had so much fun drawing their terrified little faces, haha!

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
@demitri

I just found this today and am binging it right now (currently on day 29) and it's so good! Can I please join your pinglist?
@demitri

I just found this today and am binging it right now (currently on day 29) and it's so good! Can I please join your pinglist?
@Kestrad of course! thank you, i'm so glad you're enjoying it!! :D
@Kestrad of course! thank you, i'm so glad you're enjoying it!! :D

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
[center][font=Georgia][color=104984][b][size=5]Day 72[/size][/b][/color][/font] [font=Georgia][size=4][b]101[/b] New Dragon[/size][/font] Nope, but let's do some lore. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e2ef31cd285982310ff93e3d1f5c0ec9/tumblr_inline_o23j4ayWtt1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] Nobody knew what to do after Selena's confession, so they waited until Spindle emerged from Harper's room after he had fallen asleep. Catching up to speed, the Mirror couldn't help giving Selena a disapproving look, but by that point the Spiral had endured enough scolding from her father, so she held back. "We need to get your mate and daughter here," Spindle said, trying to keep the exhaustion out of her voice. "It's too dangerous to be raising a hatchling on your own out here, even if it's within Moroz's barrier." Selena shook her head. "He... I don't think he will like it..." "As if anyone cares about what he likes!" Asher cut in gruffly. "You have a child now. It's your responsibility to keep her safe!" Selena shrank away, and Spindle sighed. She understood her friend's anger, but it wouldn't help anyone now. "Look... Someone should go with you and convince him, if you don't think you can do it alone." She turned back to the Nocturne. "Asher, what about you?" "Yes, a grand idea," he replied swiftly, and Selena squeaked in panic. Mara approached them at that moment, placing a hand on Asher's back. "Um, maybe not," she said softly. "I think Asher might do something silly if he goes. And... I'd like to go and meet them, but..." Mara looked over her shoulder at where Bronte was huddled in the corner of the room, tossing and turning in an uneasy sleep. Spindle ignored the pulsating pain in her head and nodded. Mara had been busy taking care of the Pearlcatcher this whole time, and Bronte still needed her support. With both of Selena's parents out of the question, it was evident who the task should fall to. "I understand. I'll go." Mara looked at the Mirror worriedly. "Are you sure, Spindle..? You've been through a lot today..." Spindle shook her head. "It's fine. I can go." It was her duty to all of them as a leader to take care of problems like this, wasn't it? Besides, it would be a good distraction from having to think about Rin. "Come on," she said with a nod to Selena, and then the both of them slipped out of the house and started on their way. * * Selena only vaguely explained how she met her mysterious mate Morgen, and otherwise both her and Spindle were silent for the rest of the journey. The Mirror was too tired to be properly surprised, although she hadn't expected for Selena to end up being the troublesome child of the Spiral household. She found it distantly amusing. After some fifteen minutes of travelling, they made it to a hilly terrain, and Selena lead the way to one of the mounds, evidently nervous as they neared it. There was a small den hidden by the foot of the mound, and Selena paused in front of it. "Um... Morgen?" she called out softly. Spindle frowned. There was no way her tinny voice would be heard by anyone, especially if that den was deep. She was about to say as much, when she heard movement from within the den, and seconds later, a response. "Selena? Why are you back so soo--" The Fae barely took a second after emerging to spot the uninvited guest by Selena's side, and he cut himself off as he immediately moved in front of the Spiral, his large wings flaring out to shield her. "Selena, what is the meaning of this?" he asked very lowly. "Sorry..." Was all the Spiral managed, and Spindle took a step forward. "Don't worry. I'm not here to hurt anyone," Spindle assured. "My name is--" "Spindle, the leader of the band," Morgen interrupted. The Mirror narrowed her eyes, but she supposed Selena must have shared about them with the Fae. His eyes dashed towards his mate as she peeked out from behind his wings. "Selena, I told you--" "Listen, I know about you two and the hatchling," Spindle interrupted this time, and Morgen frowned at her. "I don't know why you're staying out here on your own, but it's a terrible idea. Your daughter will be much safer with all of us in the camp." Morgen shook his head. "You don't know anything," he said quietly, then faced Selena. "I can't do this. You know I can't." Selena flashed Spindle a guilty look. "Spindle..." But the Mirror was getting annoyed, and running fast out of patience. "Enough with the vagueness," she snapped, taking another heavy step towards the two smaller dragons. "Tell me clearly what's going on, or I'm going to get that hatchling and drag her back with me myself." Selena whined and Morgen looked as if he were about to retaliate, readying for a fight, but the Spiral held him back. "Please..!" she said, looking at him desperately. Morgen sighed, backing down. "Fine," he said, his voice quiet but low enough to resound clearly in Spindle's ears. "I'll give you the explanation you're asking for. But just know, you're about to find out how little you actually know about the Underice." [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e2ef31cd285982310ff93e3d1f5c0ec9/tumblr_inline_o23j4ayWtt1r3lvtf_500.png[/img] [size=2]@Rebbawskaced @Drachenschwinge @SpiceCookie @catmeow1 @Everburn @windhound @Tirtouga678 @PaintedThree @Orodruin @xIridium @Tiffkaboo @Kestrad [/center]
Day 72

New Dragon

Nope, but let's do some lore.

tumblr_inline_o23j4ayWtt1r3lvtf_500.png

Nobody knew what to do after Selena's confession, so they waited until Spindle emerged from Harper's room after he had fallen asleep. Catching up to speed, the Mirror couldn't help giving Selena a disapproving look, but by that point the Spiral had endured enough scolding from her father, so she held back.

"We need to get your mate and daughter here," Spindle said, trying to keep the exhaustion out of her voice. "It's too dangerous to be raising a hatchling on your own out here, even if it's within Moroz's barrier."

Selena shook her head. "He... I don't think he will like it..."

"As if anyone cares about what he likes!" Asher cut in gruffly. "You have a child now. It's your responsibility to keep her safe!"

Selena shrank away, and Spindle sighed. She understood her friend's anger, but it wouldn't help anyone now. "Look... Someone should go with you and convince him, if you don't think you can do it alone." She turned back to the Nocturne. "Asher, what about you?"

"Yes, a grand idea," he replied swiftly, and Selena squeaked in panic.

Mara approached them at that moment, placing a hand on Asher's back. "Um, maybe not," she said softly. "I think Asher might do something silly if he goes. And... I'd like to go and meet them, but..." Mara looked over her shoulder at where Bronte was huddled in the corner of the room, tossing and turning in an uneasy sleep.

Spindle ignored the pulsating pain in her head and nodded. Mara had been busy taking care of the Pearlcatcher this whole time, and Bronte still needed her support. With both of Selena's parents out of the question, it was evident who the task should fall to.

"I understand. I'll go."

Mara looked at the Mirror worriedly. "Are you sure, Spindle..? You've been through a lot today..."

Spindle shook her head. "It's fine. I can go." It was her duty to all of them as a leader to take care of problems like this, wasn't it? Besides, it would be a good distraction from having to think about Rin. "Come on," she said with a nod to Selena, and then the both of them slipped out of the house and started on their way.

Selena only vaguely explained how she met her mysterious mate Morgen, and otherwise both her and Spindle were silent for the rest of the journey. The Mirror was too tired to be properly surprised, although she hadn't expected for Selena to end up being the troublesome child of the Spiral household. She found it distantly amusing.

After some fifteen minutes of travelling, they made it to a hilly terrain, and Selena lead the way to one of the mounds, evidently nervous as they neared it. There was a small den hidden by the foot of the mound, and Selena paused in front of it. "Um... Morgen?" she called out softly.

Spindle frowned. There was no way her tinny voice would be heard by anyone, especially if that den was deep. She was about to say as much, when she heard movement from within the den, and seconds later, a response.

"Selena? Why are you back so soo--" The Fae barely took a second after emerging to spot the uninvited guest by Selena's side, and he cut himself off as he immediately moved in front of the Spiral, his large wings flaring out to shield her. "Selena, what is the meaning of this?" he asked very lowly.

"Sorry..." Was all the Spiral managed, and Spindle took a step forward.

"Don't worry. I'm not here to hurt anyone," Spindle assured. "My name is--"

"Spindle, the leader of the band," Morgen interrupted. The Mirror narrowed her eyes, but she supposed Selena must have shared about them with the Fae. His eyes dashed towards his mate as she peeked out from behind his wings. "Selena, I told you--"

"Listen, I know about you two and the hatchling," Spindle interrupted this time, and Morgen frowned at her. "I don't know why you're staying out here on your own, but it's a terrible idea. Your daughter will be much safer with all of us in the camp."

Morgen shook his head. "You don't know anything," he said quietly, then faced Selena. "I can't do this. You know I can't."

Selena flashed Spindle a guilty look. "Spindle..."

But the Mirror was getting annoyed, and running fast out of patience. "Enough with the vagueness," she snapped, taking another heavy step towards the two smaller dragons. "Tell me clearly what's going on, or I'm going to get that hatchling and drag her back with me myself."

Selena whined and Morgen looked as if he were about to retaliate, readying for a fight, but the Spiral held him back. "Please..!" she said, looking at him desperately.

Morgen sighed, backing down. "Fine," he said, his voice quiet but low enough to resound clearly in Spindle's ears. "I'll give you the explanation you're asking for. But just know, you're about to find out how little you actually know about the Underice."

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
[center][font=Georgia][color=104984][b][size=5]Day 73[/size][/b][/color][/font] [font=Georgia][size=4][b]55[/b] Coliseum[/size][/font] Today RNG chose Asher, Mara and their yet to be introduced granddaughter! They had themselves a fun family outing and now both Asher and Mara are level 8, and their granddaughter is Level 7. [center]Notable drops: [item=augite protector][/center] [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e2ef31cd285982310ff93e3d1f5c0ec9/tumblr_inline_o23j4ayWtt1r3lvtf_500.png[/img] [size=2]@Rebbawskaced @Drachenschwinge @SpiceCookie @catmeow1 @Everburn @windhound @Tirtouga678 @PaintedThree @Orodruin @xIridium @Tiffkaboo @Kestrad [/center]
Day 73

Coliseum

Today RNG chose Asher, Mara and their yet to be introduced granddaughter! They had themselves a fun family outing and now both Asher and Mara are level 8, and their granddaughter is Level 7.
Notable drops:

Augite Protector

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34