Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Messy Wildclaw Scribble
[indent]Had to do something during the rollover, so I messed around the first free program that popped up. This is pretty lousy but the longer I used the program the slower it got. I have never done digital before, so yeah, I'm sure that shows, but it was a nice way to burn some time. [emoji=guardian happy] Someday I should post some traditional scribbles. Done with my old mouse [/indent] [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zfjx1JT.png[/img][/center] about time I post some sort of sketch since the word is in my username
Had to do something during the rollover, so I messed around the first free program that popped up. This is pretty lousy but the longer I used the program the slower it got.

I have never done digital before, so yeah, I'm sure that shows, but it was a nice way to burn some time. Someday I should post some traditional scribbles. Done with my old mouse
zfjx1JT.png

about time I post some sort of sketch since the word is in my username
MT1tHzE.png
I really like this! I love the way the different shades of green blend into each other.
I really like this! I love the way the different shades of green blend into each other.
8HS4awg.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giftRvB8Xn.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +1 time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdragons for sale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifplease give credit for any art/lore from forum games if used

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifgo drink some water :)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Search!!!

[center][font=optima]I actually really really love this sketch! I would love to see more from you if you post anything else like this! Even though it's only a very rough sketch, the amount of detail is really intriguing [emoji=coatl laughing]
I actually really really love this sketch! I would love to see more from you if you post anything else like this! Even though it's only a very rough sketch, the amount of detail is really intriguing
llezarii_com.png xxx hHG3Fxs.png
Try Fire Alpaca!!! It is a great free program that is very easy to learn and has some great options!
Try Fire Alpaca!!! It is a great free program that is very easy to learn and has some great options!
Hello lovelies! Have a great day!
@Bluebird88 Thank you! I have no idea how layers work and this program wasn't much help for that, but it was fun to mess around!

@Llezarii Aww, thank you so much! I haven't done anything art wise in a long time so I'm trying to do more this year.

@GalateasFire Thank you! I'll check it out!
@Bluebird88 Thank you! I have no idea how layers work and this program wasn't much help for that, but it was fun to mess around!

@Llezarii Aww, thank you so much! I haven't done anything art wise in a long time so I'm trying to do more this year.

@GalateasFire Thank you! I'll check it out!
MT1tHzE.png
What did you use? I use FireAlpaca, it's really simple and fun! :)
What did you use? I use FireAlpaca, it's really simple and fun! :)
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@XxNoodleNovaxX I think it was sketchpad or Sketch IO , it was the first thing that popped up. I don't know how to do digital stuff so the flaws are most likely with me then the program.

I've looked into FireAlpaca but I'll wait until I get a new computer/laptop before downloading a program, just because I'm sure my current laptop wouldn't be able to handle much more.
@XxNoodleNovaxX I think it was sketchpad or Sketch IO , it was the first thing that popped up. I don't know how to do digital stuff so the flaws are most likely with me then the program.

I've looked into FireAlpaca but I'll wait until I get a new computer/laptop before downloading a program, just because I'm sure my current laptop wouldn't be able to handle much more.
MT1tHzE.png