Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [OPEN] GIMME CHARAS TO DRAW CWAP CWAP
1 2 3 4
experimental time, yo. i need things to showcase for commishions because i keep not doing it smh.
painterly, headshots, illustrations, who knows. if u want examples of my crappy art, check out me tumblah below.

i'm more of a human/gijinka sorta kid. not a designer so give me a ref of sorts??? please also provide a short description of your character in terms of who they are - otherwise please provide expressions they'd be likely to make.

i'll hit u up if i manage to make anything (there isn't a guarantee that u'll get anything mm-mm). this is more of a leisure thread for me y'know?

i will also do fandom characters

highkey any critiques, gratuities, tumblr // instagram follows (lololol) or usd appraisals are much appreciated
do feel free to hmu more than once, tho i'll be asking for some form of PWYW compensation the second round. part of this is practice and practice requires mileage
experimental time, yo. i need things to showcase for commishions because i keep not doing it smh.
painterly, headshots, illustrations, who knows. if u want examples of my crappy art, check out me tumblah below.

i'm more of a human/gijinka sorta kid. not a designer so give me a ref of sorts??? please also provide a short description of your character in terms of who they are - otherwise please provide expressions they'd be likely to make.

i'll hit u up if i manage to make anything (there isn't a guarantee that u'll get anything mm-mm). this is more of a leisure thread for me y'know?

i will also do fandom characters

highkey any critiques, gratuities, tumblr // instagram follows (lololol) or usd appraisals are much appreciated
do feel free to hmu more than once, tho i'll be asking for some form of PWYW compensation the second round. part of this is practice and practice requires mileage
Chibi Human Gijinkas/OCs || Art Instagram
can i give you a description i have for an rp character? i dont really have a ref image for them so if its not okay i get it.
lemme know if it is and ill post the deets!
can i give you a description i have for an rp character? i dont really have a ref image for them so if its not okay i get it.
lemme know if it is and ill post the deets!
please ping me for a response!
5952afb0-5bf3-11e9-a002-33329db6ee43.gifOVGy6Sn.png
@limitlessvoid sure! [center][b][quote]Gallery: [img]https://imgur.com/Lad3BmA.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/2P8x5vV.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/72dfc04e981756b7ef1dff811c70d517/tumblr_pivvo62tyo1uotvfdo1_1280.png[/img] [/quote][/b][/center]
@limitlessvoid
sure!
Quote:
Gallery:

Lad3BmA.png
2P8x5vV.png
tumblr_pivvo62tyo1uotvfdo1_1280.png

oh wow cool okay!! thank you so much!!

The first thing most people notice about Nishit is her height. She stands at six and a half feet, and definitely doesn’t have the weight for it. In fact, she’s alarmingly skinny, in a way that would definitely be unhealthy if she was a mortal. Instead, it just means she is very boney. All jutting angles and knobby joints and not exactly a pleasant person to hug.

Otherwise, Ni is fairly normal looking. Her skin is dark brown, though she does have many scars covering her. They are of varying length and origin, and asking about them always produces an interesting story. Whether or not that story is true… well, that’s up to you to decide. Ni certainly won’t give it away. As for the rest of her physical appearance, Ni’s face is gaunt and angular, framed by long locks of straight black hair that reaches down to her waist. She is never seen brushing or otherwise styling her hair, but it also never seems to be out of place or tangled anyway. Ni’s eyes are a dark gold, and fairly intense. They tend to make people uncomfortable when her gaze is focused.

Of course, this is all the same in Ni’s well-worn human disguise, when she chooses to use it. Other times, When Ni is fully demonic, there are a few additions.

Long, glossy black horns that jut out of her forehead and add a good few inches to her already imposing height. Feathered wings spread from her back, black with only the faintest iridescent shine of gold in the right light. A long, thin, almost snake-like tail protrudes from her lower back. It is prehensile, although Ni often claims it has a mind of its own. In her demon form, her teeth are just a little bit sharper, unnervingly so, and she doesn’t seem to blink… ever.

and this is the link to her entire character profile
oh wow cool okay!! thank you so much!!

The first thing most people notice about Nishit is her height. She stands at six and a half feet, and definitely doesn’t have the weight for it. In fact, she’s alarmingly skinny, in a way that would definitely be unhealthy if she was a mortal. Instead, it just means she is very boney. All jutting angles and knobby joints and not exactly a pleasant person to hug.

Otherwise, Ni is fairly normal looking. Her skin is dark brown, though she does have many scars covering her. They are of varying length and origin, and asking about them always produces an interesting story. Whether or not that story is true… well, that’s up to you to decide. Ni certainly won’t give it away. As for the rest of her physical appearance, Ni’s face is gaunt and angular, framed by long locks of straight black hair that reaches down to her waist. She is never seen brushing or otherwise styling her hair, but it also never seems to be out of place or tangled anyway. Ni’s eyes are a dark gold, and fairly intense. They tend to make people uncomfortable when her gaze is focused.

Of course, this is all the same in Ni’s well-worn human disguise, when she chooses to use it. Other times, When Ni is fully demonic, there are a few additions.

Long, glossy black horns that jut out of her forehead and add a good few inches to her already imposing height. Feathered wings spread from her back, black with only the faintest iridescent shine of gold in the right light. A long, thin, almost snake-like tail protrudes from her lower back. It is prehensile, although Ni often claims it has a mind of its own. In her demon form, her teeth are just a little bit sharper, unnervingly so, and she doesn’t seem to blink… ever.

and this is the link to her entire character profile
please ping me for a response!
5952afb0-5bf3-11e9-a002-33329db6ee43.gifOVGy6Sn.png
@Tedium I have an OC that would be interesting for you to draw... [center][img]https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Od5QNcE7xrE/W6aSjqlOvHI/AAAAAAAABEM/2U8rCIWmna4dcxw4QsrNqnfg-M2o8YX6QCLcBGAs/s1600/MaracaGhost.jpg[/img][/center] This is Roberto the Maraca Ghost. When he was living, he was part of a mariachi band. He had the most amazing mustache out of the group. He also played the maracas. One day, a big buff dude came into town and told him, "¡ Tengo un bigote mejor que tú!" (which translates to "I have a better mustache than you!". He lived in Mexico.) So Robert had a mustache fight. Sadly, after hard work, Roberto died while fighting. For some reason, Roberto came back as a ghost with his maracas, but not his mustache. He cannot talk, since the mustache fight took away his ability to speak. Instead, he shakes his maracas in Morse Code in hopes that the challenger is also dead and that his mustache is gone as well. That is a crazy story. You can create anything that comes to your head after this!
@Tedium I have an OC that would be interesting for you to draw...
MaracaGhost.jpg

This is Roberto the Maraca Ghost. When he was living, he was part of a mariachi band. He had the most amazing mustache out of the group. He also played the maracas. One day, a big buff dude came into town and told him, "¡ Tengo un bigote mejor que tú!" (which translates to "I have a better mustache than you!". He lived in Mexico.) So Robert had a mustache fight. Sadly, after hard work, Roberto died while fighting. For some reason, Roberto came back as a ghost with his maracas, but not his mustache. He cannot talk, since the mustache fight took away his ability to speak. Instead, he shakes his maracas in Morse Code in hopes that the challenger is also dead and that his mustache is gone as well.

That is a crazy story. You can create anything that comes to your head after this!
vista_wc1.png vista_wc1.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Bf5rOEg.gif[/img] [b]Full list of art can be viewed by clicking below![/b] [url=https://imgur.com/a/Rxd0K][img]https://i.imgur.com/iqMBJT8.png[/img] [u]And I also love art. If you're feeling the itch to draw and she catches your fancy, I will [b]not[/b] be sad to see another doodle of her![/center] [b][u]General Themes:[/u][/b] [b]Eyes: [/b]Have circuits in them [b]Hair: [/b]Either has binary or fragmented pieces (you'll see either the 10101 in her hair in some images or blocks moving out of shape in others) [b]Core outfit element: [/b]The collar of her shirt has 3 glowing bars that act like power cells. You'll see this in most of her images. [b]Color: [/b]Blue / White (but some variations have occured) [b]Facial:[/b] Usually expressionless, but you can play around with that if its not your thing. [b]Anything else?[/b] She's a computer program. o3ob

General Themes:
Eyes: Have circuits in them
Hair: Either has binary or fragmented pieces (you'll see either the 10101 in her hair in some images or blocks moving out of shape in others)
Core outfit element: The collar of her shirt has 3 glowing bars that act like power cells. You'll see this in most of her images.
Color: Blue / White (but some variations have occured)
Facial: Usually expressionless, but you can play around with that if its not your thing.
Anything else? She's a computer program. o3ob
@Tedium
Would you please draw my OC, Elwyn? This has some short details on him, and This has his autobiography!
@Tedium
Would you please draw my OC, Elwyn? This has some short details on him, and This has his autobiography!
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@limitlessvoid [img]https://imgur.com/Lad3BmA.png[/img] huwughhh i hope you like thi s
@limitlessvoid
Lad3BmA.png
huwughhh i hope you like thi s
@Tedium [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/a541ce362a658609182e291b75037775/tumblr_inline_oua4lp5aw61rdohu5_540.png[/img] Name: Nessa Lumen Eyes: Jade/Green depends on the shade Hair: Light brown Skin: Light tone, fair About her style: She prefers to wear simple but gentle looking outfits ( mix of bohemian or even japanese street style ) Colors: Unlike the black one she is wearing on this picture she tends to lean more to the pastel colors or even earth colors as well. Usual expression: She for the most part times seems as if she is lost in thoughts, looking in distance, or if she is working on something ( since she is a journalist) she is focused on her work and when in that state she tends to press her lips and narrow her eyes to check on the material she wrote. Or in general, a gentle smile is a common expression as well.
@Tedium

tumblr_inline_oua4lp5aw61rdohu5_540.png

Name: Nessa Lumen
Eyes: Jade/Green depends on the shade
Hair: Light brown
Skin: Light tone, fair
About her style: She prefers to wear simple but gentle looking outfits ( mix of bohemian or even japanese street style )
Colors: Unlike the black one she is wearing on this picture she tends to lean more to the pastel colors or even earth colors as well.
Usual expression: She for the most part times seems as if she is lost in thoughts, looking in distance, or if she is working on something ( since she is a journalist) she is focused on her work and when in that state she tends to press her lips and narrow her eyes to check on the material she wrote. Or in general, a gentle smile is a common expression as well.
Give me all the cookies~ h3oQX2I.png
@Tedium i want to be as good as you one day cause dayum [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/2577/th/pre/f/2018/308/2/d/toothpick_ref_by_arrowk-dcr7z55.png[/img] hes lifeless and dead and the only thing he knows is fighting. he doesnt talk sorry if this character isnt your type you'd want to draw lol
@Tedium
i want to be as good as you one day cause dayum

toothpick_ref_by_arrowk-dcr7z55.png
hes lifeless and dead and the only thing he knows is fighting. he doesnt talk

sorry if this character isnt your type you'd want to draw lol
hell_by_arrowk-dcr1fkh.png i will yeet you
my art shop
1 2 3 4