Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Daybreak Gardens - clan hub
THE DAYBREAK GARDENS
big huge wip :-) pls don't post !

hey friends! this is a personal thread. it'll be a wip until i get around to making it pretty and putting content in it. orz

will be used to keep track of various characteristics of the daybreak gardens - lore, items of value, goals, brainstorming of various dragons, etc. most posts will be jumbled brainstorming or key points until i can write cohesive lore for everything or commission someone else to.
THE DAYBREAK GARDENS
big huge wip :-) pls don't post !

hey friends! this is a personal thread. it'll be a wip until i get around to making it pretty and putting content in it. orz

will be used to keep track of various characteristics of the daybreak gardens - lore, items of value, goals, brainstorming of various dragons, etc. most posts will be jumbled brainstorming or key points until i can write cohesive lore for everything or commission someone else to.
ooooooooooooo rPBOAQh.gif hello, i'm cov! 27 she/her retired gen one collector
hiatus. feel free to send pms / inquiries. i will respond when i can.
intro & brief backstory

- started in lightning territory
- moved to light in hopes for better trade
- clan is a grouping of multiple sub clans
- started as a safe haven for abandoned and exiled creatures, eventually let trusted travelers join
intro & brief backstory

- started in lightning territory
- moved to light in hopes for better trade
- clan is a grouping of multiple sub clans
- started as a safe haven for abandoned and exiled creatures, eventually let trusted travelers join
GENERAL INFO
descriptions of appearance & location, ideals & laws, etc

- located in a valley
- big field!!!!!!!! flowers! wow!

CLAN ALLIES
alliances with other users clans. will have their own blurbs at some point of how the alliance came to be. if you'd like to have a clan alliance, pm me with your ideas!
- VIXEN CLAN
- THE CITY OF WAYPOINT
- THE RELIQUARY
- CLAN TAKETAKI
- ISLE OF HELIKE

CLAN ADVERSARIES
adversary clans. will have their own blurbs at some point of how they came to be. if you'd like to be a clan adversary, pm me with your ideas!
- none
GENERAL INFO
descriptions of appearance & location, ideals & laws, etc

- located in a valley
- big field!!!!!!!! flowers! wow!

CLAN ALLIES
alliances with other users clans. will have their own blurbs at some point of how the alliance came to be. if you'd like to have a clan alliance, pm me with your ideas!
- VIXEN CLAN
- THE CITY OF WAYPOINT
- THE RELIQUARY
- CLAN TAKETAKI
- ISLE OF HELIKE

CLAN ADVERSARIES
adversary clans. will have their own blurbs at some point of how they came to be. if you'd like to be a clan adversary, pm me with your ideas!
- none
[center][font=cambria][size=5][color=#48382d]CURRENT LEADER[/center] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27063528][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/270636/27063528.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]oo[nextcol][color=#48382d][font=cambria][b]TEA[/b] • [/font][font=calibri]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam sit amet feugiat lectus. Cras bibendum metus sed ante porttitor, et aliquam massa laoreet. Nunc ante tortor, pulvinar vitae mollis ac, blandit sit amet massa. Nunc feugiat, urna ut convallis pretium, est quam condimentum sem, vitae sagittis velit purus nec libero.[/columns] [center][font=cambria][size=5][color=#48382d]FOUNDERS[/center] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7569][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/76/7569.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]oo[nextcol][color=#48382d][font=cambria][b]MAGIC[/b] • [/font][font=calibri]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam sit amet feugiat lectus. Cras bibendum metus sed ante porttitor, et aliquam massa laoreet. Nunc ante tortor, pulvinar vitae mollis ac, blandit sit amet massa. Nunc feugiat, urna ut convallis pretium, est quam condimentum sem, vitae sagittis velit purus nec libero.[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7570][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/76/7570.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]oo[nextcol][color=#48382d][font=cambria][b]SPIRIT[/b] • [/font][font=calibri]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam sit amet feugiat lectus. Cras bibendum metus sed ante porttitor, et aliquam massa laoreet. Nunc ante tortor, pulvinar vitae mollis ac, blandit sit amet massa. Nunc feugiat, urna ut convallis pretium, est quam condimentum sem, vitae sagittis velit purus nec libero.[/columns]
CURRENT LEADER
27063528.png oo TEALorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam sit amet feugiat lectus. Cras bibendum metus sed ante porttitor, et aliquam massa laoreet. Nunc ante tortor, pulvinar vitae mollis ac, blandit sit amet massa. Nunc feugiat, urna ut convallis pretium, est quam condimentum sem, vitae sagittis velit purus nec libero.
FOUNDERS
7569.png oo MAGICLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam sit amet feugiat lectus. Cras bibendum metus sed ante porttitor, et aliquam massa laoreet. Nunc ante tortor, pulvinar vitae mollis ac, blandit sit amet massa. Nunc feugiat, urna ut convallis pretium, est quam condimentum sem, vitae sagittis velit purus nec libero.

7570.png oo SPIRITLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam sit amet feugiat lectus. Cras bibendum metus sed ante porttitor, et aliquam massa laoreet. Nunc ante tortor, pulvinar vitae mollis ac, blandit sit amet massa. Nunc feugiat, urna ut convallis pretium, est quam condimentum sem, vitae sagittis velit purus nec libero.
religious beliefs & deity worship - lightweaver, info on demigod & prophet sai
religious beliefs & deity worship - lightweaver, info on demigod & prophet sai
[font=cambria][size=5][color=#48382d]FALLACIES[/size] [font=calibri][color=#48382d][size=2]zealot pair who claim they will bring the next deity into the world - crazed Sai followers that traveled a great distance upon hearing about his ascension - 100% convinced they will be able to birth the next god - private breeding pair for the time being, only friends are currently able to receive offspring from this pair. may become public at a later date. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/IfoDNGf.png[/img][/center]
FALLACIES
zealot pair who claim they will bring the next deity into the world

- crazed Sai followers that traveled a great distance upon hearing about his ascension
- 100% convinced they will be able to birth the next god
- private breeding pair for the time being, only friends are currently able to receive offspring from this pair. may become public at a later date.

IfoDNGf.png
[font=calibri][color=#48382d][size=2]items & creatures of importance - valued items, collectibles, items used as currency, exports, protected species & wildlife [b]collectibles[/b] [i]treasured items among dragons here - a sign of friendship and well wishes when received as gifts.[/i] [item=stag figurine][item=white gold cerdae pendant][item=unicorn dust][item=pale pink rose][item=spathiphyllum][item=dandelion seeds][item=peppermint][item=woodland acorn][item=fortification agate][item=maple leaf] [font=calibri][color=#48382d][size=2][b]not so nice items[/b] [i]if you receive these, someone likely has some bad blood with you. [/i] [item=fungus-covered branch][item=elk ear][item=grave dust][item=dried cedar branch] [font=calibri][color=#48382d][size=2][b]alternate currency[/b] [i]these items are used as tips, or even alternate currency amongst the clan members. usually a huge sign of thanks if you receive these as payment.[/i] [item=cliffside milkweed][item=golden milkweed][item=prehnite] [font=calibri][color=#48382d][size=2][b]native plant species[/b] [i]notable species that grow within the Daybreak Gardens.[/i] [item=sunbeam rotala][item=garden lace][item=fungus-covered branch][item=cliffside milkweed][item=golden milkweed][item=myosotis][item=sunbeam fig][item=honeycrisp apple] [font=calibri][color=#48382d][size=2][b]exports[/b] [i]blurb blurb here[/i] [item=sunbeam rotala][item=sunflower seeds][item=honeydrisp apple][item=flax fiber][item=dried lilium petals] [font=calibri][color=#48382d][size=2][b]protected species & native wildlife[/b] [i]species that are valued highly in the Daybreak Gardens or are found here. these animals are not used for food. most are very friendly, and are commonly found as pets or companions.[/i] [item=yellow canary][item=bleeding heart crow][item=magpie][item=hooded hen][item=field chirper][item=aradus][item=gilded tetras][item=golden coa moth][item=red-breasted goose][item=discus][item=forester squirrel][item=green corycat][item=tree gecko][item=Leucistic Crow]
items & creatures of importance - valued items, collectibles, items used as currency, exports, protected species & wildlife

collectibles
treasured items among dragons here - a sign of friendship and well wishes when received as gifts.
Stag Figurine White Gold Cerdae Pendant Unicorn Dust Pale Pink Rose Spathiphyllum Dandelion Seeds Peppermint Woodland Acorn Fortification Agate Maple Leaf

not so nice items
if you receive these, someone likely has some bad blood with you.
Fungus-Covered Branch Elk Ear Grave Dust Dried Cedar Branch

alternate currency
these items are used as tips, or even alternate currency amongst the clan members. usually a huge sign of thanks if you receive these as payment.
Cliffside Milkweed Golden Milkweed Prehnite

native plant species
notable species that grow within the Daybreak Gardens.
Sunbeam Rotala Garden Lace Fungus-Covered Branch Cliffside Milkweed Golden Milkweed Myosotis Sunbeam Fig Honeycrisp Apple

exports
blurb blurb here
Sunbeam Rotala Sunflower Seeds Flax Fiber Dried Lilium Petals

protected species & native wildlife
species that are valued highly in the Daybreak Gardens or are found here. these animals are not used for food. most are very friendly, and are commonly found as pets or companions.
Yellow Canary Bleeding Heart Crow Magpie Hooded Hen Field Chirper Aradus Gilded Tetras Golden Coa Moth Red-Breasted Goose Discus Forester Squirrel Green Corycat Tree Gecko Leucistic Crow
[font=calibri][color=#48382d][size=2]familars - info on importance of familiars within the clan, creatures that have the most significance, creatures that have yet to be befriended - familiars are an important ally here - help frequently with updates on surrounding areas - the Daybreak Gardens offers protection for them yadda yadda [b]proven allies[/b] [i]familiars here are ones who have shown the most dedication to the clan, and the ones the clan will do anything to protect.[/i] [item=flora cerdae][item=cog frog][item=light sprite][item=crowned roc][item=dwarf unicorn][item=Wood Ear Deer][item=Harlequin Stagwing][item=Gladeveins Needletooth][item=velvet floracat][item=mossy cerdae][item=rosy peryton][item=Slight Eyewing][item=Wetland Unicorn][item=White Rot Deer][item=Stonewatch Harpy] [font=calibri][color=#48382d][size=2][b]yet to befriend[/b] [i]blurb blurb here[/i]
familars - info on importance of familiars within the clan, creatures that have the most significance, creatures that have yet to be befriended

- familiars are an important ally here
- help frequently with updates on surrounding areas
- the Daybreak Gardens offers protection for them yadda yadda

proven allies
familiars here are ones who have shown the most dedication to the clan, and the ones the clan will do anything to protect.
Flora Cerdae Cog Frog Light Sprite Crowned Roc Dwarf Unicorn Wood Ear Deer Harlequin Stagwing Gladeveins Needletooth Velvet Floracat Mossy Cerdae Rosy Peryton Slight Eyewing Wetland Unicorn White Rot Deer Stonewatch Harpy

yet to befriend
blurb blurb here
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/FT1nxrR.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/FT1nxrR.png[/img][/center]
FT1nxrR.pngFT1nxrR.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/FT1nxrR.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/FT1nxrR.png[/img][/center]
FT1nxrR.pngFT1nxrR.png