Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Maelstrom Forecasts (slow updates)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[i][b](Drawing a card to set the day for my clan's lore as a way to get more mundane happenings on a regular basis. (The cards will get drawn. It whether or not there will be a write up) Others are free to join in with what results they get. I want to make this a daily habit for myself, but we'll see how it goes.)[/b][/i] [center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/8309d73725cf120bb3f5203232f3ef73/tumblr_pfied5JNeU1u4jlfzo1_540.png[/img] The Nine of Wands[/center] [indent][i]Time stretches unto eternity. The stars sing out, and magic dances in the air. Life sparks. It is a time of living stone, and metal.[/i][/indent] Starfall's delayed arrival doesn't mean there is any less magic in the air. It arrives as stillness, and static. It arrives as a tang in the air. Well-loved tools seem to work better, but others are more prone to 'accidents'. The infirmary is busy on days like this, with those who can spare the time helping to spin and sterilize bandages for the inevitable collection of nicks and bruises that will round out the day. It's a good thing someone invented bruise balm.
(Drawing a card to set the day for my clan's lore as a way to get more mundane happenings on a regular basis. (The cards will get drawn. It whether or not there will be a write up)

Others are free to join in with what results they get.

I want to make this a daily habit for myself, but we'll see how it goes.)

tumblr_pfied5JNeU1u4jlfzo1_540.png

The Nine of Wands

Time stretches unto eternity.

The stars sing out, and magic dances in the air.

Life sparks.

It is a time of living stone, and metal.

Starfall's delayed arrival doesn't mean there is any less magic in the air.

It arrives as stillness, and static. It arrives as a tang in the air.

Well-loved tools seem to work better, but others are more prone to 'accidents'.

The infirmary is busy on days like this, with those who can spare the time helping to spin and sterilize bandages for the inevitable collection of nicks and bruises that will round out the day.

It's a good thing someone invented bruise balm.
KoXrWQ6.gif Silanahredwing@tumblr || Art tag

Cauldron || Dragon Boarding || PWYW sketches || Art Shop

FR time +3
If you need me, ping @ KIBETH (formerly Tulmultuous).
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/39c386c95a2db171cdfda62240f7d617/tumblr_pfkoi1tCnD1u4jlfzo1_1280.jpg[/img] Five of Cups, reversed [/center] [indent][i]All storms past.[/i][/indent] Important conversations are had as the seasons turn. The harvest is done, but the work continues as preparation for the winter months begin. A traveller returns, bringing news and tidings, but not change. New balance is achieved; a deal is struck between different groups in the clan. Boundaries are made clear, the rules redrawn.
tumblr_pfkoi1tCnD1u4jlfzo1_1280.jpg

Five of Cups, reversed
All storms past.

Important conversations are had as the seasons turn.

The harvest is done, but the work continues as preparation for the winter months begin.

A traveller returns, bringing news and tidings, but not change.

New balance is achieved; a deal is struck between different groups in the clan. Boundaries are made clear, the rules redrawn.

FR time +3
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/80cb8a1fbc663231d1caeb1db378fe0c/tumblr_pfmyqsmmqn1u4jlfzo1_540.jpg[/img] Five of Cups[/center] [indent][i]Wrack and Ruin[/i][/indent] Too soon the rain will come. Tempers run hot as dragons try to complete projects as the winter approaches. The time comes when members of the clan will go on their annual sojourns and preparations seem to always be lacking. The snows won’t come, and the passages to the Southern Icefields are not yet accessible. Herding cats would be easier.
tumblr_pfmyqsmmqn1u4jlfzo1_540.jpg

Five of Cups
Wrack and Ruin

Too soon the rain will come.

Tempers run hot as dragons try to complete projects as the winter approaches.

The time comes when members of the clan will go on their annual sojourns and preparations seem to always be lacking. The snows won’t come, and the passages to the Southern Icefields are not yet accessible.

Herding cats would be easier.

FR time +3
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f859ca391f81b8f35ae97382d4666c22/tumblr_pfovzssJPG1u4jlfzo1_540.png[/img] The Star[/center] [indent][i] A cold wind blows, the clouds roll. The waning moon shines bright upon us, while the stars look on.[/i][/indent] When you’re lost, you can look to the sky. If you know the season, and the constellations. Plans fall into place, and the million drafts are going to be worth the end product: the sweat, and tears spent laboring over pages and pages while the lamps burned low.
tumblr_pfovzssJPG1u4jlfzo1_540.png

The Star
A cold wind blows,

the clouds roll.

The waning moon shines bright upon us,

while the stars look on.

When you’re lost, you can look to the sky. If you know the season, and the constellations.

Plans fall into place, and the million drafts are going to be worth the end product: the sweat, and tears spent laboring over pages and pages while the lamps burned low.

FR time +3
Is that the marigold tarot deck? Absolutely gorgeous, I fawn every time I see it. I love divination, have been learning tarot for a few months now. The cards always seem to just... know. I love encountering other people who pull tarot cards, whether they do readings for others like I do or just for themselves. Have you ever pulled on that REALLY seemed to know what it was talking about, so much so you wondered if your deck was becoming sentient? I did the other day, when I asked my deck about a personal problem and I pulled The Moon- aka the card to represent Pisces, which I am. And it gave me some good advice too. Lol. Keep it up!
Is that the marigold tarot deck? Absolutely gorgeous, I fawn every time I see it. I love divination, have been learning tarot for a few months now. The cards always seem to just... know. I love encountering other people who pull tarot cards, whether they do readings for others like I do or just for themselves. Have you ever pulled on that REALLY seemed to know what it was talking about, so much so you wondered if your deck was becoming sentient? I did the other day, when I asked my deck about a personal problem and I pulled The Moon- aka the card to represent Pisces, which I am. And it gave me some good advice too. Lol. Keep it up!
Bucky| he/him

EuEczxB.png
@Didact They are!

I love Amrit Brar's work, she has such a way with lines and space that are beautiful.

And I've found that it largely depends on your personal intentions when you do a reading. Sometimes, they're surprisingly forthcoming, and at other times, it's a bit like an encouraging fortune cookie.
@Didact They are!

I love Amrit Brar's work, she has such a way with lines and space that are beautiful.

And I've found that it largely depends on your personal intentions when you do a reading. Sometimes, they're surprisingly forthcoming, and at other times, it's a bit like an encouraging fortune cookie.

FR time +3
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/630fc0d1ba731874e42948418eb7971e/tumblr_pfqpuonYCq1u4jlfzo1_1280.jpg[/img] [b]The Empress[/b][/center] [indent] [i]What dreams we dream in times of plenty, Honey’d-gold gleams in the morning’s light[/i][/indent] Action is key. No plan, no matter how well thought out can proceed without the first step. None know this better than Calliope, who is bursting with energy to begin an overhaul of the entire library system. Hydraulic carts, new lighting, and most of all, a new filing system.
tumblr_pfqpuonYCq1u4jlfzo1_1280.jpg

The Empress
What dreams we dream in times of plenty,

Honey’d-gold gleams in the morning’s light

Action is key. No plan, no matter how well thought out can proceed without the first step.

None know this better than Calliope, who is bursting with energy to begin an overhaul of the entire library system.

Hydraulic carts, new lighting, and most of all, a new filing system.

FR time +3
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/88ca38d560645dc6c01debfa86eee8a2/tumblr_pfsn42RvlO1u4jlfzo1_540.png[/img] The World[/center] [indent] [i] Time ever loops in upon itself, but the same river can never be crossed twice.[/i][/indent]
tumblr_pfsn42RvlO1u4jlfzo1_540.png

The World
Time ever loops in upon itself,

but the same river can never be crossed twice.

FR time +3
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/206373e20b5fdce8d7b1f5969d210d33/tumblr_pfufx48vhS1u4jlfzo1_1280.png[/img] The Wheel, reversed.[/center] [indent][i]It is a cold day, a red day. Hands are raised against friend and foe alike, as tempers run short and sparks run riot. The scent of blood is heavy in the air.[/i][/indent] A pointed word, and conflicting viewpoints abound. Too many are ready to fight for what they think is right and trample over the thoughts and feelings of others. Tempers run hot, and Aphelion is in for one whale of a headache, not helped by the cloggy sinuses brought on by pollen, the last gasp of summer as autumn sets in.
tumblr_pfufx48vhS1u4jlfzo1_1280.png

The Wheel, reversed.

It is a cold day, a red day.

Hands are raised against friend and foe alike,

as tempers run short and sparks run riot.

The scent of blood is heavy in the air.

A pointed word, and conflicting viewpoints abound. Too many are ready to fight for what they think is right and trample over the thoughts and feelings of others.

Tempers run hot, and Aphelion is in for one whale of a headache, not helped by the cloggy sinuses brought on by pollen, the last gasp of summer as autumn sets in.

FR time +3
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f37622d34bca128e00194d7a9a467ded/tumblr_pfvfvqNGnr1u4jlfzo1_540.jpg[/img] Eight of Pentacles, reversed[/center] [indent][i]Knit one, purl one Knit one, purl one Oh drat it[/i][/indent] Do it again, and nothing gets finished.
tumblr_pfvfvqNGnr1u4jlfzo1_540.jpg

Eight of Pentacles, reversed
Knit one, purl one

Knit one, purl one

Oh drat it

Do it again, and nothing gets finished.

FR time +3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11