Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Help! Art pricing for dragon busts
1 2
I want to do some dragon bust commissions because i ran out of treasure and gems (oops lol) I did a bust of one of my dragons and I'd like to know what would be a good price to charge for one of these. Please help! (i also did this fairly quickly, actual commissions would be much nicer) [img]https://i.imgur.com/McVm551.png[/img]
I want to do some dragon bust commissions because i ran out of treasure and gems (oops lol)

I did a bust of one of my dragons and I'd like to know what would be a good price to charge for one of these. Please help! (i also did this fairly quickly, actual commissions would be much nicer)
McVm551.png
LGzTScU.png
^^^
^^^
LGzTScU.png
i think you could start charging from around 50kt-100kt! and then charge more according to the type of drawing ^^ (apparel, genes, shading, etc)
i think you could start charging from around 50kt-100kt! and then charge more according to the type of drawing ^^ (apparel, genes, shading, etc)
99522cc99c3d5967114b6f0d8bb16cba-dc2fbrm.gif duck | they/she | ♠
avid overwatch nerd
no links yet | cred
purugly.gif

+3 FR time

@Duckii thanks! I'll try to gather a few more opinions before i set up shop!
@Duckii thanks! I'll try to gather a few more opinions before i set up shop!
LGzTScU.png
^^^
^^^
LGzTScU.png
^^^
^^^
LGzTScU.png
^^^
^^^
LGzTScU.png
^^^
^^^
LGzTScU.png
I agree with duckii your art I stunning btw may I be pinged if you take commissions you cna also do some sketches and i saw your gen1 post you can have ppl pay in scattersights as another way of payment

@irishsparkle
I agree with duckii your art I stunning btw may I be pinged if you take commissions you cna also do some sketches and i saw your gen1 post you can have ppl pay in scattersights as another way of payment

@irishsparkle
TvGyETb.gif
@AquaSoars

ooh thank you for the idea!!
and i'll definitely ping you when i open up shop!!!
@AquaSoars

ooh thank you for the idea!!
and i'll definitely ping you when i open up shop!!!
LGzTScU.png
1 2