Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Everything’s Fine: A Timelocke
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40
@petall I love writing Wisteria’s songs, they’re always really cool. I hope to write more in the future!
@petall I love writing Wisteria’s songs, they’re always really cool. I hope to write more in the future!
i-48571.gif

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
Were we those little voices?
Were we those little voices?
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
@relics Yep.
@relics Yep.
i-48571.gif

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_2427899]Welcome Page[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934747]Cast[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934749]Graveyard[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934770]Main Directory[/url] [center][b]Day 19: Rotting Wood[/b] Roll: 175, New dragon. [item=Bonebark mold][item=Plague runestone][item=bonebark mold] Wisteria flew off for another day, the reefprince hastily cooked and eaten along the way. She spotted another, larger lake by the edge of the forest, and stopped to fish for lunch. She landed by its edge, and to her surprise she saw a red figure on the other side of the pool. It was a Tundra, with dark red eyes and silky fur. His wings were a chocolate brown and had small tears in them, mostly from wear and tear, but also precise, surgical cuts like she’d seen on Azul. She walked towards the foreign dragon with purpose. She met the dragon, and have him the run down on the current situation. “Hi. My name is Wisteria, and welcome to...” she gestured at the forest behind her. “... the forest, I guess. It doesn’t have a name. So far two dragons that I know of have died in this place. It seems the forest -or somebody else- is making us all grow plants or something. We don’t really know, but things have been going good so far and nobody’s died recently. Are we clear?” She glanced at the newcomer as he nodded. Wisteria then beckoned to the newcomer, and he blindly followed her through the forest. Nightlock saw Wisteria emerge from the forest, a red tundra by her side. He still hadn’t started the daily fire, but was gathering more firewood by the clearing’s edge. He stopped, greeted Wisteria, and asked the other dragon his name. “I’m... I don’t know.” He said, his voice soft and warm. “Well then, you’ll be... Maple. Like the red maple leaves you see around fall.” Nightlock said, with an air of finality about him. The newly named Maple then started to gather some grasses and inspect them, wondering at how green and full of life the grass was. It was clear he’d never even seen healthy plants before. He would be very lost in this forest. Pinglist: @ilimati @petall @relics @nalrene @storytellerivy /neonkitty @cosmictrash @qthorse1 @V88 @dovalore Meet Maple! Hope he doesn’t die, but so far things have been okay! Anyways, a rather short update today, but tomorrow’s will be longer. Have a good day, guys!
Welcome Page | Cast | Graveyard | Main Directory
Day 19: Rotting Wood
Roll: 175, New dragon.
Bonebark Mold Plague Runestone Bonebark Mold

Wisteria flew off for another day, the reefprince hastily cooked and eaten along the way. She spotted another, larger lake by the edge of the forest, and stopped to fish for lunch. She landed by its edge, and to her surprise she saw a red figure on the other side of the pool.

It was a Tundra, with dark red eyes and silky fur. His wings were a chocolate brown and had small tears in them, mostly from wear and tear, but also precise, surgical cuts like she’d seen on Azul. She walked towards the foreign dragon with purpose. She met the dragon, and have him the run down on the current situation.
“Hi. My name is Wisteria, and welcome to...” she gestured at the forest behind her. “... the forest, I guess. It doesn’t have a name. So far two dragons that I know of have died in this place. It seems the forest -or somebody else- is making us all grow plants or something. We don’t really know, but things have been going good so far and nobody’s died recently. Are we clear?” She glanced at the newcomer as he nodded. Wisteria then beckoned to the newcomer, and he blindly followed her through the forest.

Nightlock saw Wisteria emerge from the forest, a red tundra by her side. He still hadn’t started the daily fire, but was gathering more firewood by the clearing’s edge. He stopped, greeted Wisteria, and asked the other dragon his name.
“I’m... I don’t know.” He said, his voice soft and warm.
“Well then, you’ll be... Maple. Like the red maple leaves you see around fall.” Nightlock said, with an air of finality about him. The newly named Maple then started to gather some grasses and inspect them, wondering at how green and full of life the grass was. It was clear he’d never even seen healthy plants before. He would be very lost in this forest.

Pinglist:
@ilimati @petall @relics @nalrene @storytellerivy /neonkitty @cosmictrash @qthorse1 @V88 @dovalore

Meet Maple! Hope he doesn’t die, but so far things have been okay! Anyways, a rather short update today, but tomorrow’s will be longer. Have a good day, guys!
i-48571.gif

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
aah! i already love maple!
aah! i already love maple!

When on your way out
Be sure that you say goodbye
Then lock the door tight.

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
rip reefprince
rip reefprince
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
@dovalore he needs his own honorary button for the sake of it.

@cosmictrash I love Maple’s personality already, I pray he gets a home instead of getting killed ;-;
@dovalore he needs his own honorary button for the sake of it.

@cosmictrash I love Maple’s personality already, I pray he gets a home instead of getting killed ;-;
i-48571.gif

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
[quote name="Shadowbirch" date="2018-05-19 20:42:32" ] he needs his own honorary button for the sake of it.[/quote] [center]#neverforget [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/7742/f/2018/140/2/7/reef_in_prince_by_dovalore-dcc0kvm.png[/img][/center]
Shadowbirch wrote on 2018-05-19 20:42:32:
he needs his own honorary button for the sake of it.
#neverforget
reef_in_prince_by_dovalore-dcc0kvm.png
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
@Shadowbirch

New dragon!!! How exciting!!!
@Shadowbirch

New dragon!!! How exciting!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@dovalore it’s perfect. Can I put it in Wisteria’s bio?
@dovalore it’s perfect. Can I put it in Wisteria’s bio?
i-48571.gif

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40