Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24
@Aetherstorm
YAAAAYYY! :D
And yes, yes you are.
@Aetherstorm
YAAAAYYY! :D
And yes, yes you are.
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
THE SHIP HAS SAILED!!
THE SHIP HAS SAILED!!
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
@0bsidian
Indeed it has. Let’s just hope it’s not the Titanic...
@0bsidian
Indeed it has. Let’s just hope it’s not the Titanic...
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
@Avu42 @Aetherstorm @fallendownut @Relics @Ortello @Shadowhunter43 @TropicalDiamonds @0bsidian
I am so sorry that I haven’t been updating this, guys. I’ve had a lot going on irl, so I needed to take a break for a bit. I promise I will continue this, though!
@Avu42 @Aetherstorm @fallendownut @Relics @Ortello @Shadowhunter43 @TropicalDiamonds @0bsidian
I am so sorry that I haven’t been updating this, guys. I’ve had a lot going on irl, so I needed to take a break for a bit. I promise I will continue this, though!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
Ok! @ ObsidianMage
Ok! @ ObsidianMage
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
@ObsidianMage
No problem!
The only thing though . . . I WANT DUSKSURA BABIES!!!!!

*screams into the abyss*
@ObsidianMage
No problem!
The only thing though . . . I WANT DUSKSURA BABIES!!!!!

*screams into the abyss*
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@Aetherstorm
*Shipping intensifies*
@Aetherstorm
*Shipping intensifies*
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
@Avu42 @Aetherstorm @fallendownut @Relics @Ortello @Shadowhunter43 @TropicalDiamonds @0bsidian I'm back, with more stories on the way! I've got some interesting stuff planned for the next couple days, hopefully you'll like it! Also, if anyone would like to be totally amazing, I've set up a potential contributions list [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2397228#post_32204883]here[/url]! [center][item=Wallaby] [u]Day 16[/u] The sun began to shine slightly through the overhanging mist. Aiki smiled, spreading her wings to catch some sunlight. "That's better," she said. "Yeah, it's good to feel some warmth for a change," Kat agreed. She, Aiki, and Autumn were out to go train in the Woodland Path; Dusk had agreed to stay behind with Lin, with the girls promising they would be back before he knew it. It had been a gloomy week, with almost constant rain. This patch of sun wasn't going to last for long, but it was certainly welcomed by the dragons while it lasted. "Well, I just don't want to be inside anymore! Although, I'm not sure about training..." said Autumn. The fae was jittery, nervous to battle for the first time. "Hey, you'll be fine!" said Kat. "You're with two awesome fighters." "Alright," Autumn sighed. "Let's get it over with, then." The three cautiously stepped onto the path, on the lookout for monsters. "There!" Aiki pointed. "A Bamboo Phytocat! Should be pretty easy." She looked over at Autumn. "You'll do great, just follow our lead!" Autumn sighed, then closed her eyes to focus. She drew in energy from her surroundings, holding it in for now. Aiki did the same, but cast a spell immediately, shooting a hydro bolt at the phytocat. It never stood a chance. "Wow," said Autumn, eyes wide. She stared at the leaves drifting down. "Have you always been that powerful?" she asked. "Well, it took me a while to learn. But you can do that too! You just need practice." replied Aiki. "Want to give it a shot?" ~ ~ ~ Autumn had majorly improved, now able to help out a lot during battles. The three dragons decided that they had done enough for today, and started on their way home. "Ugh, looks like it's going to start raining again," complained Kat. "And what's wrong with that? It's fine to get wet sometimes," said Aiki. "Says the water dragon," Kat countered. "Let's not fight, ok? We can get home sooner, and nobody will get wet," said Autumn reasonably. But it was too late; the branches had already started dripping from the incoming rain. Kat grimaced. "Wonderful," she commented dryly. Aiki's attention was elsewhere, however. "Hey, what's that?" she asked. Underneath a bush, a small creature was sheltering. It wasn't a great place, though; it was already sopping wet and shivering. [item=grouse basilisk] Aiki hurried over. "You poor thing," she wrapped her wings around the grouse basilisk. "Let's get you somewhere dry." It looked up at her thankfully. "Dun dun dah, we now have another familiar to take care of," said Kat. "Hey, it's not my fault I'm trying to be nice," frowned Aiki. "Seriously, guys, it's super wet out." said Autumn. "Let's just get home already!" The spiral and the pearlcatcher hurriedly agreed, and they all dashed towards the cave.
@Avu42 @Aetherstorm @fallendownut @Relics @Ortello @Shadowhunter43 @TropicalDiamonds @0bsidian I'm back, with more stories on the way! I've got some interesting stuff planned for the next couple days, hopefully you'll like it!
Also, if anyone would like to be totally amazing, I've set up a potential contributions list here!
Wallaby

Day 16

The sun began to shine slightly through the overhanging mist.
Aiki smiled, spreading her wings to catch some sunlight. "That's better," she said.
"Yeah, it's good to feel some warmth for a change," Kat agreed. She, Aiki, and Autumn were out to go train in the Woodland Path; Dusk had agreed to stay behind with Lin, with the girls promising they would be back before he knew it.
It had been a gloomy week, with almost constant rain. This patch of sun wasn't going to last for long, but it was certainly welcomed by the dragons while it lasted.
"Well, I just don't want to be inside anymore! Although, I'm not sure about training..." said Autumn. The fae was jittery, nervous to battle for the first time.
"Hey, you'll be fine!" said Kat. "You're with two awesome fighters."
"Alright," Autumn sighed. "Let's get it over with, then."
The three cautiously stepped onto the path, on the lookout for monsters.
"There!" Aiki pointed. "A Bamboo Phytocat! Should be pretty easy." She looked over at Autumn. "You'll do great, just follow our lead!"
Autumn sighed, then closed her eyes to focus. She drew in energy from her surroundings, holding it in for now. Aiki did the same, but cast a spell immediately, shooting a hydro bolt at the phytocat. It never stood a chance.
"Wow," said Autumn, eyes wide. She stared at the leaves drifting down. "Have you always been that powerful?" she asked.
"Well, it took me a while to learn. But you can do that too! You just need practice." replied Aiki. "Want to give it a shot?"
~ ~ ~
Autumn had majorly improved, now able to help out a lot during battles. The three dragons decided that they had done enough for today, and started on their way home.
"Ugh, looks like it's going to start raining again," complained Kat.
"And what's wrong with that? It's fine to get wet sometimes," said Aiki.
"Says the water dragon," Kat countered.
"Let's not fight, ok? We can get home sooner, and nobody will get wet," said Autumn reasonably.
But it was too late; the branches had already started dripping from the incoming rain. Kat grimaced. "Wonderful," she commented dryly.
Aiki's attention was elsewhere, however. "Hey, what's that?" she asked.
Underneath a bush, a small creature was sheltering. It wasn't a great place, though; it was already sopping wet and shivering.
Grouse Basilisk
Aiki hurried over. "You poor thing," she wrapped her wings around the grouse basilisk. "Let's get you somewhere dry."
It looked up at her thankfully.
"Dun dun dah, we now have another familiar to take care of," said Kat.
"Hey, it's not my fault I'm trying to be nice," frowned Aiki.
"Seriously, guys, it's super wet out." said Autumn. "Let's just get home already!"
The spiral and the pearlcatcher hurriedly agreed, and they all dashed towards the cave.
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
@Avu42 @Aetherstorm @fallendownut @Relics @Ortello @Shadowhunter43 @TropicalDiamonds @0bsidian Storytime~ Time to learn about our familiars! [center][item=Decorative centaur quiver] [u]Day 17[/u] Autumn [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40568027] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405681/40568027_350.png[/img] [/url] This fae has bonded with Aiki, who was the first dragon she saw. Her size may be small, but her personality more than makes up for that. She throws herself wholeheartedly into doing things, and will try to do her best. Once she gets past her nervousness, at least. She was super rambunctious as a hatchling, but has calmed down now that she's older. Slightly. Personality: She is a bit of a prankster, and will try to trick the others occasionally. However, she can get nervous when trying new things. Companion: Lin the Buttersnake. He found the cave by accident, and immediately took a liking to Autumn. He's now claimed her as his own. She wants to prove her worth to Aiki, and vows to never let her down. ~ ~ ~ Autumn flitted over to Aiki, perching next to her. “Hey, is everything alright? You seem a little quiet today.” The pearlcatcher shook herself out of her reverie. “Oh, I’m fine, don’t worry. I’m just thinking about the grouse basilisk,” she explained. The basilisk in question glanced up at Aiki. Ever since she had rescued him, he hadn’t left her side. Autumn smiled. “He’s pretty cute. What were you thinking of naming him?” “I wasn’t completely sure,” frowned Aiki. “But maybe... what do you think of Don?” “I like it!” agreed Autumn. “Don it is, then!” Don snuggled up to Aiki, chirruping. “Aww, he likes it,” she said. “Hey Dusk, did you ever name that Wildwood Owl of yours?” asked Autumn. The owl had been somewhat solitary, only being seen by the others occasionally; the only dragon she had let near her was Dusk. She was currently hiding underneath Dusk’s wing. “Yes, actually,” he replied. “I’m calling her Serena.” “Ooh, that’s a pretty name,” commented Kat. “I like it.” “Yeah, I thought she deserved a nice sounding name,” said Dusk. Serena hooted softly, as if to say “of course.” “Lin,” called Autumn. “Where have you gotten to?” An answering “Cha!” was heard, as Lin slithered into the room. He flapped up to Autumn and curled around her. “Hey Lin, I want you to meet Don,” said Autumn. She pointed towards the grouse basilisk. “Chaaa?” said the buttersnake curiously. He flicked his tongue towards Don, then slithered next to him. “Chaaa,” he said agreeably. Don chirped in response. “Well, they seem to like each other,” said Aiki. “That’s great,” smiled Autumn. “Having a lot of pets might be a challenge, but it’ll be fun!” “Well, it’ll definitely be interesting.” said Kat. “That’s for sure.”
@Avu42 @Aetherstorm @fallendownut @Relics @Ortello @Shadowhunter43 @TropicalDiamonds @0bsidian Storytime~ Time to learn about our familiars!
Decorative Centaur Quiver

Day 17

Autumn

40568027_350.png

This fae has bonded with Aiki, who was the first dragon she saw. Her size may be small, but her personality more than makes up for that. She throws herself wholeheartedly into doing things, and will try to do her best. Once she gets past her nervousness, at least.
She was super rambunctious as a hatchling, but has calmed down now that she's older. Slightly.
Personality: She is a bit of a prankster, and will try to trick the others occasionally. However, she can get nervous when trying new things.
Companion: Lin the Buttersnake. He found the cave by accident, and immediately took a liking to Autumn. He's now claimed her as his own.
She wants to prove her worth to Aiki, and vows to never let her down.
~ ~ ~
Autumn flitted over to Aiki, perching next to her. “Hey, is everything alright? You seem a little quiet today.”
The pearlcatcher shook herself out of her reverie. “Oh, I’m fine, don’t worry. I’m just thinking about the grouse basilisk,” she explained.
The basilisk in question glanced up at Aiki. Ever since she had rescued him, he hadn’t left her side.
Autumn smiled. “He’s pretty cute. What were you thinking of naming him?”
“I wasn’t completely sure,” frowned Aiki. “But maybe... what do you think of Don?”
“I like it!” agreed Autumn.
“Don it is, then!”
Don snuggled up to Aiki, chirruping. “Aww, he likes it,” she said.
“Hey Dusk, did you ever name that Wildwood Owl of yours?” asked Autumn. The owl had been somewhat solitary, only being seen by the others occasionally; the only dragon she had let near her was Dusk. She was currently hiding underneath Dusk’s wing.
“Yes, actually,” he replied. “I’m calling her Serena.”
“Ooh, that’s a pretty name,” commented Kat. “I like it.”
“Yeah, I thought she deserved a nice sounding name,” said Dusk. Serena hooted softly, as if to say “of course.”
“Lin,” called Autumn. “Where have you gotten to?”
An answering “Cha!” was heard, as Lin slithered into the room. He flapped up to Autumn and curled around her.
“Hey Lin, I want you to meet Don,” said Autumn. She pointed towards the grouse basilisk.
“Chaaa?” said the buttersnake curiously. He flicked his tongue towards Don, then slithered next to him. “Chaaa,” he said agreeably. Don chirped in response.
“Well, they seem to like each other,” said Aiki.
“That’s great,” smiled Autumn. “Having a lot of pets might be a challenge, but it’ll be fun!”
“Well, it’ll definitely be interesting.” said Kat.
“That’s for sure.”
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
@ObsidianMage
Are we allowed to ship familiars?
@ObsidianMage
Are we allowed to ship familiars?