Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Talon's path to suffering!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hey hey for today's Inktober I drew a tiny wee picture of FalseDawn. Just for giggles and a change o pace I went the gijinka route for her, even though it's not usually what I dooooo [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/212809e2ba2949807548d629426328aa/tumblr_phe3niWOd21u5mdcf_540.jpg[/img][/center] @Dragonartist24, @highnooon, @septarianflare, @AnonEclipse, @dragonscales232, @Solaristigres, @QueenAltari, @ShinyDecidueye, @Rohana, @VictoryGallop, @Wonderling
Hey hey for today's Inktober I drew a tiny wee picture of FalseDawn. Just for giggles and a change o pace I went the gijinka route for her, even though it's not usually what I dooooo
tumblr_phe3niWOd21u5mdcf_540.jpg

@Dragonartist24, @highnooon, @septarianflare, @AnonEclipse, @dragonscales232, @Solaristigres, @QueenAltari, @ShinyDecidueye, @Rohana, @VictoryGallop, @Wonderling
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
Oof! May I be added to the pinglist please? These are lovely! ^_^
Oof! May I be added to the pinglist please? These are lovely! ^_^

AkOZ5Yr.pngnSTdg6R.pngflDElsB.png

QxphrKe.png4s6Iakb.pngkFfQCmO.png
@arikin
I will do so! :D
@arikin
I will do so! :D
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
I drew Radagast!! I need better lighting in my house; colour matching is hecking impossible right now [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/333868516ce3f36d9840f13045fff4c8/tumblr_phqrjbutVf1u5mdcf_540.jpg[/img][/center] @Dragonartist24, @highnooon, @septarianflare, @AnonEclipse, @dragonscales232, @Solaristigres, @QueenAltari, @ShinyDecidueye, @Rohana, @VictoryGallop, @Wonderling, @arikin
I drew Radagast!!
I need better lighting in my house; colour matching is hecking impossible right now
tumblr_phqrjbutVf1u5mdcf_540.jpg

@Dragonartist24, @highnooon, @septarianflare, @AnonEclipse, @dragonscales232, @Solaristigres, @QueenAltari, @ShinyDecidueye, @Rohana, @VictoryGallop, @Wonderling, @arikin
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
Yes.
Yes.
axhRqoK.png
5iXiC8z.png27AZD8S.pngDa1cz0f.pngmlHpBMC.png
@TalonShrubfire

ha. I am doing this challenge as well. I always screw up as I tend to hoard arts for recent favourites instead doing first 1 for each.
Can I be on the pinglist please?
@TalonShrubfire

ha. I am doing this challenge as well. I always screw up as I tend to hoard arts for recent favourites instead doing first 1 for each.
Can I be on the pinglist please?
747607_900.gif
@Aruakhal Yeah! I'll add you! I'll have to check out your dragons and their art, too :D
@Aruakhal Yeah! I'll add you! I'll have to check out your dragons and their art, too :D
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
@TalonShrubfire Could you add me to the pinglist? These are beautiful, and inspire me to fiddle with traditional media again...whiiiich I really should do more of XD
@TalonShrubfire Could you add me to the pinglist? These are beautiful, and inspire me to fiddle with traditional media again...whiiiich I really should do more of XD
tumblrsig.png accentsig.png CommSig.png
@Kalietha
I sure will! It's been a while since the last one and I do it sporadically...but I do DO it. XD
@Kalietha
I sure will! It's been a while since the last one and I do it sporadically...but I do DO it. XD
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
@TalonShrubfire Thanks! And getting yourself to do it is always the important part, right? XD
@TalonShrubfire Thanks! And getting yourself to do it is always the important part, right? XD
tumblrsig.png accentsig.png CommSig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6