Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Seperated{A PinkerLocke}{Canceled}
[center] [b]Intro[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38724932] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/387250/38724932_350.png[/img] [/url] Gypsum never meant to be separated from her clan. One day, she was just flying around with her brother, and the next she finds herself next to his body in a unknown place. What will she do now? Where will she go? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39249407] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/392495/39249407_350.png[/img] [/url] Meanwhile, a enslaved skydancer had been freed. The only problem was, she had found herself inside The Basin, a crater between Starfall and Plauge territory. However, the snapper that she just met seemed nice! [b]Rules[/b] [quote=Thy fusty rules] Drops of Fate: [b]Food:[/b] Coliseum time! Plants: 10-20 matches Insects: 20-30 matches Seafood: 30-40 matches Meat: 40-50 matches Extra sentimental rule: All dragons, when they hit lvl 25, will "retire" and join the main clan. Easymode: Choose whichever team and venue you want and go for it. Running from battles, using health pots, and ending the battle streak is fine. Materials: Do some writing for your pinkerlocke. Trinkets: [s]Do some art for your pinkerlocke! It doesn't have to be that good or elaborate.[/s] Instead of art, I will be treating you all to a lovely poem! :D Rare drops: Wildcards Familiars: Buy a dragon in the auction house of a specific breed. Use a random number generator (between 1-14) to determine which breed you will get! Than, buy whatever dragon you think would fit in, as long as it is on the first page. Note: I might pull a dragon from my lair if they A. fit the number that I choose and B. I feel might fit into the story. 1. Fae 2. Guardian 3. Mirror 4. Pearlcatcher 5. Ridgeback 6. Tundra 7. Spiral 8. Imperial 9. Snapper 10. Wildclaw 11. Nocturne 12. Coatl 13. Skydancer 14. Bogsneak Apparel: Breed two of your dragons. The dragons you pick are up to you. You can also change one of the genes on a dragon, or use a scatterscroll if you are rich and crazy. Note: You must flip a coin for each hatchling once they hatch. If tails, the dragon is dead and you must exalt it. Battle items: Uh-oh!!! Flip a coin. Heads = DEATH STREAK Tails = Nothing happens DEATH STREAK rules: Randomly select three dragons using a random number generator. Fight in the coliseum for 10 rounds consecutively (ie. you cannot leave that arena), quitting midway if a dragon dies. [/quote] [b]Dragons[/b] [quote=Gypsum][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38724932] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/387250/38724932_350.png[/img] [/url] She is a young, naive dragon who grew up in a clan known as The DreamShard Clan. Now she is forced to survive in unfamiliar lands with only some new friends by her side. [/quote] [quote=SwallowTail][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39249407] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/392495/39249407_350.png[/img] [/url] A former slave, she tries her best to fend off the dangers of The Basin, although she is rather reclusive. She also can't fly, as her wings are clipped. [/quote] [/center]
Intro

38724932_350.png

Gypsum never meant to be separated from her clan. One day, she was just flying around with her brother, and the next she finds herself next to his body in a unknown place. What will she do now? Where will she go?

39249407_350.png

Meanwhile, a enslaved skydancer had been freed. The only problem was, she had found herself inside The Basin, a crater between Starfall and Plauge territory. However, the snapper that she just met seemed nice!

Rules
Thy fusty rules wrote:
Drops of Fate:

Food: Coliseum time!
Plants: 10-20 matches
Insects: 20-30 matches
Seafood: 30-40 matches
Meat: 40-50 matches

Extra sentimental rule: All dragons, when they hit lvl 25, will "retire" and join the main clan.

Easymode: Choose whichever team and venue you want and go for it. Running from battles, using health pots, and ending the battle streak is fine.

Materials: Do some writing for your pinkerlocke.

Trinkets: Do some art for your pinkerlocke! It doesn't have to be that good or elaborate. Instead of art, I will be treating you all to a lovely poem! :D

Rare drops: Wildcards

Familiars: Buy a dragon in the auction house of a specific breed. Use a random number generator (between 1-14) to determine which breed you will get! Than, buy whatever dragon you think would fit in, as long as it is on the first page.
Note: I might pull a dragon from my lair if they A. fit the number that I choose and B. I feel might fit into the story.

1. Fae
2. Guardian
3. Mirror
4. Pearlcatcher
5. Ridgeback
6. Tundra
7. Spiral
8. Imperial
9. Snapper
10. Wildclaw
11. Nocturne
12. Coatl
13. Skydancer
14. Bogsneak

Apparel: Breed two of your dragons. The dragons you pick are up to you. You can also change one of the genes on a dragon, or use a scatterscroll if you are rich and crazy.

Note: You must flip a coin for each hatchling once they hatch. If tails, the dragon is dead and you must exalt it.

Battle items: Uh-oh!!!
Flip a coin.
Heads = DEATH STREAK
Tails = Nothing happens

DEATH STREAK rules: Randomly select three dragons using a random number generator. Fight in the coliseum for 10 rounds consecutively (ie. you cannot leave that arena), quitting midway if a dragon dies.

Dragons
Gypsum wrote:

38724932_350.png

She is a young, naive dragon who grew up in a clan known as The DreamShard Clan. Now she is forced to survive in unfamiliar lands with only some new friends by her side.
SwallowTail wrote:

39249407_350.png

A former slave, she tries her best to fend off the dangers of The Basin, although she is rather reclusive. She also can't fly, as her wings are clipped.

OwO
Day One(food)

"Brother!" Gypsum screamed. A harpy had just tackled the snapper close to a crater that the two siblings were exploring. Ever since Bluu had left, Gypsum and Darkmoss were really close, mostly because StarryEyes was too hauty for their tastes. So, the snapper, who barely knew how to fight, jumped deep into the crater.

Meanwhile, a beaten up skydancer was struggling to survive. She had just fled from her master, who was planning on kidnapping some new slaves in Arcane Territory. Okay, she didn't so much as "flee" him as she did "murder" him. Somehow, something caught her eye. She saw two snappers, one sliding down one of the sides of the crater, and the other in the claws of a harpy. At first, she decided not to help, seeing as it was none of her business. However, soon one of the harpy's friends started attacking her!

By the time Gypsum had reached the bottom of the crater, she had that another harpy had appeared. Her brother screamed as the harpy's talons dug into his flesh. She needed to hurry. The snapper ran as fast as she could over to the creature. She leaped up, her claws unleashed, and she attacked the creature!

Swallowtail did not notice the snapper, at least at first. She was busy with the harpy who was attacking her. Eventually she did get a glimpse of the fight. She fought rather viciously for her size, slashing all over the place. She could not focus too long on the girl though. She had her own fight.

She had won. After a few minutes, the girl had managed to chase away the harpy. Than she saw her brother. He was in critical condition, and he was struggling to breath. Franticly, she looked or a health potion. She had to save her brother. Darkmoss, seeing the girl's struggle, made her stop. "Sis, I think this is the... the end." He coughed up some blood. "N-no!"

"Y-You can't die on me!" The Skydancer turned her head. The harpy that she had been fighting at this point had fled, and she had been making plans to find a permanent den for herself. But, that cry of sadness had made her stay. She turned her attention fully to the two snappers. "I wish I could help.." She thought out loud. If only she could heal. Sadly, she was only supposed to be a personal mate, not a mage.

Darkmoss looked up at the skydancer, giving her a look of forgiveness before looking back at Gypsum. "F..Find a way out of here and get back home. Don't let mom and dad get worried." She teared up. "I...I will." With that, he passed away, a smile on his face and tears in his eyes.

The two dragons had worked to find a new home for the rest of the day. Gypsum kept Darkmoss's corpse with her, at least until they found the right place. It was a cave in arcane territory that was untouched, as it was covered with a thick lair of Arcane Plants. After clearing the entrance, the two dragons gasped. They had found their home. However, soon the air turned somber. They needed to bury Darkmoss.

So, they dug a suitable grave for the snapper. Gypsum gave her final goodbyes before they dumped the body into the hole. The snapper sighed. "I want to bury him myself." Swallowtail left her be, mostly out of respect to her dead brother.

(I decided to be a bit lax since this is the first day of the pinkerlocke, so no deaths. Plus, I started the pinkerlocke when I had already visited pinkerton, so I don't have the exact food item. However, I can tell you that it was a insect.)
Day One(food)

"Brother!" Gypsum screamed. A harpy had just tackled the snapper close to a crater that the two siblings were exploring. Ever since Bluu had left, Gypsum and Darkmoss were really close, mostly because StarryEyes was too hauty for their tastes. So, the snapper, who barely knew how to fight, jumped deep into the crater.

Meanwhile, a beaten up skydancer was struggling to survive. She had just fled from her master, who was planning on kidnapping some new slaves in Arcane Territory. Okay, she didn't so much as "flee" him as she did "murder" him. Somehow, something caught her eye. She saw two snappers, one sliding down one of the sides of the crater, and the other in the claws of a harpy. At first, she decided not to help, seeing as it was none of her business. However, soon one of the harpy's friends started attacking her!

By the time Gypsum had reached the bottom of the crater, she had that another harpy had appeared. Her brother screamed as the harpy's talons dug into his flesh. She needed to hurry. The snapper ran as fast as she could over to the creature. She leaped up, her claws unleashed, and she attacked the creature!

Swallowtail did not notice the snapper, at least at first. She was busy with the harpy who was attacking her. Eventually she did get a glimpse of the fight. She fought rather viciously for her size, slashing all over the place. She could not focus too long on the girl though. She had her own fight.

She had won. After a few minutes, the girl had managed to chase away the harpy. Than she saw her brother. He was in critical condition, and he was struggling to breath. Franticly, she looked or a health potion. She had to save her brother. Darkmoss, seeing the girl's struggle, made her stop. "Sis, I think this is the... the end." He coughed up some blood. "N-no!"

"Y-You can't die on me!" The Skydancer turned her head. The harpy that she had been fighting at this point had fled, and she had been making plans to find a permanent den for herself. But, that cry of sadness had made her stay. She turned her attention fully to the two snappers. "I wish I could help.." She thought out loud. If only she could heal. Sadly, she was only supposed to be a personal mate, not a mage.

Darkmoss looked up at the skydancer, giving her a look of forgiveness before looking back at Gypsum. "F..Find a way out of here and get back home. Don't let mom and dad get worried." She teared up. "I...I will." With that, he passed away, a smile on his face and tears in his eyes.

The two dragons had worked to find a new home for the rest of the day. Gypsum kept Darkmoss's corpse with her, at least until they found the right place. It was a cave in arcane territory that was untouched, as it was covered with a thick lair of Arcane Plants. After clearing the entrance, the two dragons gasped. They had found their home. However, soon the air turned somber. They needed to bury Darkmoss.

So, they dug a suitable grave for the snapper. Gypsum gave her final goodbyes before they dumped the body into the hole. The snapper sighed. "I want to bury him myself." Swallowtail left her be, mostly out of respect to her dead brother.

(I decided to be a bit lax since this is the first day of the pinkerlocke, so no deaths. Plus, I started the pinkerlocke when I had already visited pinkerton, so I don't have the exact food item. However, I can tell you that it was a insect.)
OwO
[center][b]Day Three [item=Kelp Tender Plush][/b] Gypsum sleeps troubled Swallowtail cannot at all She just watches her (Sorry for the lack of a post yesterday! I was going to finish the second day on my phone (As my computer acts weird at times), but the coli is so infuriating on there! R.I.P. Anyways, I decided to do a Haiku about the main two characters! I hope you enjoy!) [/center]
Day Three Kelp Tender Plush

Gypsum sleeps troubled
Swallowtail cannot at all
She just watches her

(Sorry for the lack of a post yesterday! I was going to finish the second day on my phone (As my computer acts weird at times), but the coli is so infuriating on there! R.I.P. Anyways, I decided to do a Haiku about the main two characters! I hope you enjoy!)
OwO
[center][b]Day Five [item=Kelp Tender Plush][/b] The lost swallowtail thinks about the time, where she and her sisters could fly freely. Now she is here, with clipped wings, Unable to fly, or do dragon things. (again, the mobile coli is horrible (not counting the beta of course). (This is just a little bit about Swallowtail, as you can tell from the third word of this poem.) [/center]
Day Five Kelp Tender Plush

The lost swallowtail thinks about the time,
where she and her sisters could fly freely.

Now she is here, with clipped wings,
Unable to fly, or do dragon things.

(again, the mobile coli is horrible (not counting the beta of course).
(This is just a little bit about Swallowtail, as you can tell from the third word of this poem.)
OwO
[center][b]Day Seven[item=Oozing Tusk][/b][/center] SwallowTail was exploring The Basin. She and Gypsum had grown to like each other. But she still wanted to get out of here. She looked up at the sky. She desperately wanted to fly, but her wings were clipped.She bowed her head, tears in her eyes. She used to have a mate. Now she was here, with a moping snapper and not much else. Meanwhile, Gypsum was studying something. She had found a rather shiny stone, and she was sniffing it curiously. "Hmmm..."
Day Seven Oozing Tusk

SwallowTail was exploring The Basin. She and Gypsum had grown to like each other. But she still wanted to get out of here. She looked up at the sky. She desperately wanted to fly, but her wings were clipped.She bowed her head, tears in her eyes. She used to have a mate. Now she was here, with a moping snapper and not much else.

Meanwhile, Gypsum was studying something. She had found a rather shiny stone, and she was sniffing it curiously. "Hmmm..."

OwO
Day Eight(Food)

Gypsum had to keep fighting. She had just seen her mother's corpse, but she didn't have time to mourn. She needed to get rid of these dryads who were attacking their den. Swallowtail was knocked out, so she needed to be defended too.

After a while, they were dead. Now she could focus on mom. She sat near her corpse.
"Mom..." She whispered to herself. Mysteria obviously went to look for her. She did not want her dad to meet the same fate.

"Dear dad,
This is Gypusm speaking. Don't try to find me, please. Mom is dead and Darkmoss is the same way. I am in a very dangerous area and it's a miracle that I am even living.

Tell StarryEyes that I love him, and know that I love you too.

Gypusm."

She sent the message tied to a bird that looked like it was from her clan's territory.

She hoped it would find it's way to her father.
Day Eight(Food)

Gypsum had to keep fighting. She had just seen her mother's corpse, but she didn't have time to mourn. She needed to get rid of these dryads who were attacking their den. Swallowtail was knocked out, so she needed to be defended too.

After a while, they were dead. Now she could focus on mom. She sat near her corpse.
"Mom..." She whispered to herself. Mysteria obviously went to look for her. She did not want her dad to meet the same fate.

"Dear dad,
This is Gypusm speaking. Don't try to find me, please. Mom is dead and Darkmoss is the same way. I am in a very dangerous area and it's a miracle that I am even living.

Tell StarryEyes that I love him, and know that I love you too.

Gypusm."

She sent the message tied to a bird that looked like it was from her clan's territory.

She hoped it would find it's way to her father.
OwO
I have admittedly lost interest in this pinkerlocke. Perhaps one day I will make another one, but consider this one dead.

I exhalted the dragons, but perhaps I will make up a ending to their tale.
I have admittedly lost interest in this pinkerlocke. Perhaps one day I will make another one, but consider this one dead.

I exhalted the dragons, but perhaps I will make up a ending to their tale.
OwO