Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Using this as an example thread now!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@CloverGaming

ahh sorry I totally forgot ; c ;
you can remove me from the list
( since I have no idea what my clan lore will be ) ;v;
@CloverGaming

ahh sorry I totally forgot ; c ;
you can remove me from the list
( since I have no idea what my clan lore will be ) ;v;
6-1.png
@CloverGaming If I could get a ping when you get an open slot/ start a shop or w/e I'd be super grateful!
@CloverGaming If I could get a ping when you get an open slot/ start a shop or w/e I'd be super grateful!
CIFPc8J.png
@64ky
Alrighty!

@DraconicProphet
Added you to the list ^_^
@64ky
Alrighty!

@DraconicProphet
Added you to the list ^_^
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
@HeartBlade1869
The last slot is up for grabs now!
@HeartBlade1869
The last slot is up for grabs now!
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
@CloverGaming

Well, I think I'll take it then if it isn't too much trouble with you~
@CloverGaming

Well, I think I'll take it then if it isn't too much trouble with you~
tumblr_inline_nwu3pmJnVn1t7d5o3_500.gifmidnightiridescent@tumblr
@HeartBlade1869
Not a problem at all! So what're you lookin for?
@HeartBlade1869
Not a problem at all! So what're you lookin for?
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
@CloverGaming

Ah, well, I was wondering if you could possibly write up something like an interaction between Rei and the female Spiral whom also returns his affections, Cloud? They're linked to their respective pages~

If I can provide a little background, Rei is a messenger who is always away, spiriting off to other clans and foreign places to spread allegiance or just the general word of his clan leader. Essentially, he is gone for long periods of time in between, and when he returns, it is sometimes only for a week, a month etc. Due to his travels, their relationship has grown strained. It hadn't been like that when they were younger, but some dragon had to take up the mantle, and Rei was forced into the position.

As a general theme, something a little dark or sad could work? The two of them love each other, childhood sweethearts, but the distance that grows between them is starting to affect them both. Ooh, I hope that wasn't too much to ask, dear!
@CloverGaming

Ah, well, I was wondering if you could possibly write up something like an interaction between Rei and the female Spiral whom also returns his affections, Cloud? They're linked to their respective pages~

If I can provide a little background, Rei is a messenger who is always away, spiriting off to other clans and foreign places to spread allegiance or just the general word of his clan leader. Essentially, he is gone for long periods of time in between, and when he returns, it is sometimes only for a week, a month etc. Due to his travels, their relationship has grown strained. It hadn't been like that when they were younger, but some dragon had to take up the mantle, and Rei was forced into the position.

As a general theme, something a little dark or sad could work? The two of them love each other, childhood sweethearts, but the distance that grows between them is starting to affect them both. Ooh, I hope that wasn't too much to ask, dear!
tumblr_inline_nwu3pmJnVn1t7d5o3_500.gifmidnightiridescent@tumblr
@HeartBlade1869
Yeah I can do my best to whip something up for them! Their relationship seems really interesting. Long distance relationships is something I can relate to.
I'm not 100% confident when it comes to having interacting characters, so it'll be good practice, just some stuff may need to be changed once it's finished. I'll start working here in a bit!
@HeartBlade1869
Yeah I can do my best to whip something up for them! Their relationship seems really interesting. Long distance relationships is something I can relate to.
I'm not 100% confident when it comes to having interacting characters, so it'll be good practice, just some stuff may need to be changed once it's finished. I'll start working here in a bit!
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
@jabby
*RINGS BELL* ORRRDDDEERRR UP! *Clears throat*

Gah these two were really fun to write. They're so cute together it's AMAZING. That being said, I hope I portrayed them well. If anything needs to be changed, feel free to let me know!
Quote:
Daybreak had just settled over the forest, lighting it up as sun shone through the trees. A few clouds drifted absentmindedly. Everything was quiet, save for the few critters hopping about, and the soft wind rustling leaves.

The peaceful scene didn't last for long, and was interrupted by a shout.

"Hurry up Kevin!" A joyful voice called, laughing as she ran through the woods; her bright orange hair standing out among the foliage as she clumsily smacked her wings into the trees, moving without a care in the world.

She stopped, waiting for her companion to catch up with her. Kevin stumbled out of the bushes, his hair tangled with leaves and branches. "You can't just run off like that!" He huffed.

The girl, Estelle, laughed and strolled over to him. "I believe I can!" A big grin was on her face as she poked at what was practically a nest on his head. "Jeez, did the squirrels give you a makeover or something?"

Kevin rolled his eyes and nudged her with his arm, smiling. "Indeed they did, it was terrible! They pinned me to the tree and tried to curl my hair!" He dramatically spoke, resting his arm on his forehead for a moment, his head tilted back slightly for effect. He stopped to pick a branch out of his hair, flicking it away.

Estelle rolled her eyes. "Sounds dreadful! Luckily I was there to save you." She giggled, strolling a few steps away. Kevin watched her, pausing, his heart skipping a beat at the sweet sound of her laugh. He cleared his throat, snapping himself back to reality and responding. "Ah yes, your stunt of distracting them and then running away definitely worked." He shook his head, following her as she walked further away.

Today was a day to just get away from everything and relax. So they did, going deeper and deeper into the forest.

The sound of rushing water filled their ears. Estelle flapped her wings, lifting herself into the air, and sped towards it, shouting that she was going to try catching a fish. Kevin let out a snort and flew after her. "If you manage to catch one I will personally dunk my head into the water." He said, and Estelle gleefully accepted his challenge.

She paced up and down the riverbank, a sharp tipped branch in hand. Kevin plopped himself at the base of a tree in the shade, watching her carefully. "Don't fall in now, princess!" "I won't, that's your job!" She replied. He chuckled.

She crouched down at the edge of the water, poising herself to strike. Her eyes were narrowed and sparkling with life. Kevin was tempted to scare her; very tempted actually, but he stayed put. Instead he just watched, noticing how her expression seemed to... glow, in a way. Perhaps it was just the lighting but nonetheless he was entranced by it. When he managed to relax like this, he really could notice the little things more.

Estelle struck at the water a few times, to no avail. Her expression didn't change. She was going to win that bet. Scrunching up her eyebrows she dipped her head lower. Almost....

One,

two,

three!

Suddenly she threw her stick onto the ground in-front of Kevin, a small trout flopping on the tip. He blinked, looking up at her. She had a sinister grin on her lips, and he knew what was coming for him. A deal was a deal, and a fish, even one so small, was a fish.

She laughed evilly, grabbing his hand and pulling him to his feet. His eyes widened at the gesture, and he gave her hand a soft squeeze. "Go on!" Estelle, oblivious, pushed him forward, and he shook his head. "Alright alright, you win."

Kevin strolled over to the water, leaning down and experimentally dipping a finger in. It was cold. Very, very cold. His features contorted into a cringe, indeed this was a bad idea. Estelle was grinning ear to ear behind him, and he glanced back at her. The look on his face was a deadpanned "no" but she wouldn't have it. Rushing over to him, she jumped into the air and crashed onto his back, dunking both of them into the ice cold river.

Two shrieks echo'd through the trees. One surprised, and very cold; the other laughing... and also cold.

"Really, I was going to stick my head in!" Kevin yelled, scrambling back onto the shore. Estelle scrambled up after him. "No you weren't! Besides~ learn to live a little!"

He rolled his eyes at her, watching as she shook herself like a dog to dry. An amused smile on his face. "I'll learn to live once you stop trying to kill me!" She pouted slightly at this, causing Kevin to bite his lip. What am I ever going to do with her, he thought.

Water dripped off of them, all while just staring at each other.

The sun was at its peak in the sky now. A moment passed

Estelle blinked and shook herself off again. Kevin covered his mouth, trying not to let out a snort. He decided he would just let himself dry naturally.

As the day went on the sun dipped further and further from the sky. Neither of them noticed, passing the time quickly. They moved on from the river. A small doe made itself visible to Estelle, and Kevin had to convince her not to follow it as it bounded away.

At one point Kevin picked up two branches, tossing one to his companion, who looked at it quizzically. He poked her and adjusted himself into a battle-ready position. "En garde!" Estelle looked up at him and quickly readied herself too, smirking playfully. Both of them put up a valiant fight, although Kevin in the end let her win, allowing himself to be knocked onto the grass below them. She kicked his weapon away, pointing hers at his throat. "Do you accept your defeat, Knight Kevin of the Magnolias Kingdom?" She teased.

He looked at the stick she held and laid flat on the ground, laying a hand over his eyes. "Yes, fair Princess, I accept my defeat. Pray tell, what will become of me?"

Estelle tapped her chin, and after a moment pointed to behind him. "I hereby sentence you to climbing that tree!" Kevin rolled his head back, uncovering his eyes. There sat a great oak. Letting out a groan he stood up. "Alright Princess, I shall conquer that tree for you." He glanced at her, smiling at the giggle she was trying to suppress.

Walking over to it he planted his feet firmly on the base, gripping the nearest branches. "No flying either!" She called out, sitting down on a rock. "And what if I slip and fall, am I allowed to then?" He said.

Hanging her head down for a moment in thought, she shrugged. "You could stand to break a few bones I think. Toughen you up a little."

He snorted, smacking his head against the tree. "Of course." Looking up he analyzed how far the top was, and a bead of sweat dripped from his face. It was about eighty feet high. Taking a deep breath he trekked upwards.

Estelle watched for a bit, leaning her head on her hand. Once he was about halfway up she stood from her seat and flew to the top of the tree. As she sat down on the highest branch to wait, she surveyed the surroundings.

It seemed there was miles of trees before the horizon. Mountains sat in the north, and she could almost see their snowy peaks. The sun was slowly setting in-front of her, and she watched as it did; slowly getting drowsier.

In her trance Kevin took this chance to sit down next to her, resting one of his hands on hers. She jumped a bit, looking at him. A weak smile grew on her face. "So the valiant soldier made it to the top eh?" Kevin nodded, his frame slumping over slightly and his eyes somewhat drooped. "Indeed I did m'lady."

They both watched the sun sink. "Crazy how late it got so fast...." Estelle spoke up, trailing off. Kevin hummed in agreement. He glanced at her. "What's on your mind princess?" Gently he asked the question, and Estelle shrugged.

"Just thinking about where we would be right now if... everything hadn't happened the way it did." It didn't take a genius to figure out what exactly she meant by that. Kevin scooted closer to her, their shoulders touching. "Would you have liked it better that way?" She asked.

"I'm happy with whatever you are." He responded, leaning his head on hers. "Would you?" She shrugged. "I think right now I'm liking the route everything happened was for the better." She paused for a second, shrugging again. "Being hunted kind of sucks but... this is nice."

Gently Kevin squeezed her hand that he was still holding on to. "Indeed." He muttered. She gripped his hand back, slowly leaning her head into his shoulder. Neither of them spoke, instead just watching the sun.

Stars slowly peeked through the sky as light peeled away from the world. As it happened they stayed there, unmoving. Just taking the chance to enjoy each others company.

The sun vanished and it was at this moment that Kevin realized Estelle had drifted off to sleep. He smiled, wrapping an arm around her, he kissed the top of her head. "Sweet dreams, princess."

Oh man that's really long. I hope you like it!
@jabby
*RINGS BELL* ORRRDDDEERRR UP! *Clears throat*

Gah these two were really fun to write. They're so cute together it's AMAZING. That being said, I hope I portrayed them well. If anything needs to be changed, feel free to let me know!
Quote:
Daybreak had just settled over the forest, lighting it up as sun shone through the trees. A few clouds drifted absentmindedly. Everything was quiet, save for the few critters hopping about, and the soft wind rustling leaves.

The peaceful scene didn't last for long, and was interrupted by a shout.

"Hurry up Kevin!" A joyful voice called, laughing as she ran through the woods; her bright orange hair standing out among the foliage as she clumsily smacked her wings into the trees, moving without a care in the world.

She stopped, waiting for her companion to catch up with her. Kevin stumbled out of the bushes, his hair tangled with leaves and branches. "You can't just run off like that!" He huffed.

The girl, Estelle, laughed and strolled over to him. "I believe I can!" A big grin was on her face as she poked at what was practically a nest on his head. "Jeez, did the squirrels give you a makeover or something?"

Kevin rolled his eyes and nudged her with his arm, smiling. "Indeed they did, it was terrible! They pinned me to the tree and tried to curl my hair!" He dramatically spoke, resting his arm on his forehead for a moment, his head tilted back slightly for effect. He stopped to pick a branch out of his hair, flicking it away.

Estelle rolled her eyes. "Sounds dreadful! Luckily I was there to save you." She giggled, strolling a few steps away. Kevin watched her, pausing, his heart skipping a beat at the sweet sound of her laugh. He cleared his throat, snapping himself back to reality and responding. "Ah yes, your stunt of distracting them and then running away definitely worked." He shook his head, following her as she walked further away.

Today was a day to just get away from everything and relax. So they did, going deeper and deeper into the forest.

The sound of rushing water filled their ears. Estelle flapped her wings, lifting herself into the air, and sped towards it, shouting that she was going to try catching a fish. Kevin let out a snort and flew after her. "If you manage to catch one I will personally dunk my head into the water." He said, and Estelle gleefully accepted his challenge.

She paced up and down the riverbank, a sharp tipped branch in hand. Kevin plopped himself at the base of a tree in the shade, watching her carefully. "Don't fall in now, princess!" "I won't, that's your job!" She replied. He chuckled.

She crouched down at the edge of the water, poising herself to strike. Her eyes were narrowed and sparkling with life. Kevin was tempted to scare her; very tempted actually, but he stayed put. Instead he just watched, noticing how her expression seemed to... glow, in a way. Perhaps it was just the lighting but nonetheless he was entranced by it. When he managed to relax like this, he really could notice the little things more.

Estelle struck at the water a few times, to no avail. Her expression didn't change. She was going to win that bet. Scrunching up her eyebrows she dipped her head lower. Almost....

One,

two,

three!

Suddenly she threw her stick onto the ground in-front of Kevin, a small trout flopping on the tip. He blinked, looking up at her. She had a sinister grin on her lips, and he knew what was coming for him. A deal was a deal, and a fish, even one so small, was a fish.

She laughed evilly, grabbing his hand and pulling him to his feet. His eyes widened at the gesture, and he gave her hand a soft squeeze. "Go on!" Estelle, oblivious, pushed him forward, and he shook his head. "Alright alright, you win."

Kevin strolled over to the water, leaning down and experimentally dipping a finger in. It was cold. Very, very cold. His features contorted into a cringe, indeed this was a bad idea. Estelle was grinning ear to ear behind him, and he glanced back at her. The look on his face was a deadpanned "no" but she wouldn't have it. Rushing over to him, she jumped into the air and crashed onto his back, dunking both of them into the ice cold river.

Two shrieks echo'd through the trees. One surprised, and very cold; the other laughing... and also cold.

"Really, I was going to stick my head in!" Kevin yelled, scrambling back onto the shore. Estelle scrambled up after him. "No you weren't! Besides~ learn to live a little!"

He rolled his eyes at her, watching as she shook herself like a dog to dry. An amused smile on his face. "I'll learn to live once you stop trying to kill me!" She pouted slightly at this, causing Kevin to bite his lip. What am I ever going to do with her, he thought.

Water dripped off of them, all while just staring at each other.

The sun was at its peak in the sky now. A moment passed

Estelle blinked and shook herself off again. Kevin covered his mouth, trying not to let out a snort. He decided he would just let himself dry naturally.

As the day went on the sun dipped further and further from the sky. Neither of them noticed, passing the time quickly. They moved on from the river. A small doe made itself visible to Estelle, and Kevin had to convince her not to follow it as it bounded away.

At one point Kevin picked up two branches, tossing one to his companion, who looked at it quizzically. He poked her and adjusted himself into a battle-ready position. "En garde!" Estelle looked up at him and quickly readied herself too, smirking playfully. Both of them put up a valiant fight, although Kevin in the end let her win, allowing himself to be knocked onto the grass below them. She kicked his weapon away, pointing hers at his throat. "Do you accept your defeat, Knight Kevin of the Magnolias Kingdom?" She teased.

He looked at the stick she held and laid flat on the ground, laying a hand over his eyes. "Yes, fair Princess, I accept my defeat. Pray tell, what will become of me?"

Estelle tapped her chin, and after a moment pointed to behind him. "I hereby sentence you to climbing that tree!" Kevin rolled his head back, uncovering his eyes. There sat a great oak. Letting out a groan he stood up. "Alright Princess, I shall conquer that tree for you." He glanced at her, smiling at the giggle she was trying to suppress.

Walking over to it he planted his feet firmly on the base, gripping the nearest branches. "No flying either!" She called out, sitting down on a rock. "And what if I slip and fall, am I allowed to then?" He said.

Hanging her head down for a moment in thought, she shrugged. "You could stand to break a few bones I think. Toughen you up a little."

He snorted, smacking his head against the tree. "Of course." Looking up he analyzed how far the top was, and a bead of sweat dripped from his face. It was about eighty feet high. Taking a deep breath he trekked upwards.

Estelle watched for a bit, leaning her head on her hand. Once he was about halfway up she stood from her seat and flew to the top of the tree. As she sat down on the highest branch to wait, she surveyed the surroundings.

It seemed there was miles of trees before the horizon. Mountains sat in the north, and she could almost see their snowy peaks. The sun was slowly setting in-front of her, and she watched as it did; slowly getting drowsier.

In her trance Kevin took this chance to sit down next to her, resting one of his hands on hers. She jumped a bit, looking at him. A weak smile grew on her face. "So the valiant soldier made it to the top eh?" Kevin nodded, his frame slumping over slightly and his eyes somewhat drooped. "Indeed I did m'lady."

They both watched the sun sink. "Crazy how late it got so fast...." Estelle spoke up, trailing off. Kevin hummed in agreement. He glanced at her. "What's on your mind princess?" Gently he asked the question, and Estelle shrugged.

"Just thinking about where we would be right now if... everything hadn't happened the way it did." It didn't take a genius to figure out what exactly she meant by that. Kevin scooted closer to her, their shoulders touching. "Would you have liked it better that way?" She asked.

"I'm happy with whatever you are." He responded, leaning his head on hers. "Would you?" She shrugged. "I think right now I'm liking the route everything happened was for the better." She paused for a second, shrugging again. "Being hunted kind of sucks but... this is nice."

Gently Kevin squeezed her hand that he was still holding on to. "Indeed." He muttered. She gripped his hand back, slowly leaning her head into his shoulder. Neither of them spoke, instead just watching the sun.

Stars slowly peeked through the sky as light peeled away from the world. As it happened they stayed there, unmoving. Just taking the chance to enjoy each others company.

The sun vanished and it was at this moment that Kevin realized Estelle had drifted off to sleep. He smiled, wrapping an arm around her, he kissed the top of her head. "Sweet dreams, princess."

Oh man that's really long. I hope you like it!
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
@CloverGaming

i almost started crying