Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [FREE] Personal Dragon Bios
Hello! I need some practice in putting together bios for my own dragons, so figured that I could do some for other people to get some ideas!

This is free of course and for practice so I don't know how many I'll do or how quickly it will be made, but I'll do my best to get as many done as I can! So how does this work? Easy, all you have to do is provide a dragon and some information!

Please provide what resources you would like me to use in your resource (color/element for the resources with different versions. Please be as specific as possible). If you would like an example you can see one Here on my dragon Crow His is bio includes a header and three sections (About, Outfit, and Travels) if you're wondering how to word it (I am going to try and make it more elaborate, which is part of why I'm doing this)

Please look through these resources for graphics to use:
Drytil's Art Resource
Shelf bio resources
Coli and Map banners
The Flight Rising Images
These buttons/seals
Or any graphics from any of these templates

Again, please be specific about you want and I will only add in lore/text if you provide it (otherwise it will just be filler). You can provide things such as were you want images placed, if you want a header, how many sections you want, the color/element/version of the resources, things like text color or font, and anything important I might have forgot! The more you provide, the more specific the bio will look for your dragon!

OR provide the dragons personality, some likes/dislikes, and if you want to use color schemes based on their element or their colors (and maybe their job). I'll create you a surprise one! (In this case all will have at least a header and 2 sections).

Also for every resource used, a small link will be made at the bottom of the bio back to each forum a resource is from (this is the only stipulation that is not up for debate or can be changed).

Otherwise that should be everything, feel free to add your dragons!
Hello! I need some practice in putting together bios for my own dragons, so figured that I could do some for other people to get some ideas!

This is free of course and for practice so I don't know how many I'll do or how quickly it will be made, but I'll do my best to get as many done as I can! So how does this work? Easy, all you have to do is provide a dragon and some information!

Please provide what resources you would like me to use in your resource (color/element for the resources with different versions. Please be as specific as possible). If you would like an example you can see one Here on my dragon Crow His is bio includes a header and three sections (About, Outfit, and Travels) if you're wondering how to word it (I am going to try and make it more elaborate, which is part of why I'm doing this)

Please look through these resources for graphics to use:
Drytil's Art Resource
Shelf bio resources
Coli and Map banners
The Flight Rising Images
These buttons/seals
Or any graphics from any of these templates

Again, please be specific about you want and I will only add in lore/text if you provide it (otherwise it will just be filler). You can provide things such as were you want images placed, if you want a header, how many sections you want, the color/element/version of the resources, things like text color or font, and anything important I might have forgot! The more you provide, the more specific the bio will look for your dragon!

OR provide the dragons personality, some likes/dislikes, and if you want to use color schemes based on their element or their colors (and maybe their job). I'll create you a surprise one! (In this case all will have at least a header and 2 sections).

Also for every resource used, a small link will be made at the bottom of the bio back to each forum a resource is from (this is the only stipulation that is not up for debate or can be changed).

Otherwise that should be everything, feel free to add your dragons!
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
Reserved just in case! Also I am subbed so no need to ping.
Reserved just in case! Also I am subbed so no need to ping.
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
@SuddenShimmer [i][color=purple]Hi there~! I've really wanted to write a [b]Traveling type of Bio[/b] for this girl - but unfortunately, don't have time because of school. I [b]love[/b] what you did with [b][color=black]Crow's[/color][/b] bio! Would you be willing to take this on? I'd love to talk details! Cheers![/color][/i] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/360032/36003194_350.png[/img]
@SuddenShimmer

Hi there~! I've really wanted to write a Traveling type of Bio for this girl - but unfortunately, don't have time because of school. I love what you did with Crow's bio! Would you be willing to take this on? I'd love to talk details! Cheers!

36003194_350.png
osrZz.gifxuIGf.gifJYudL.gif