Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [DONE] Let me Lore Your Dragon!
1 2 3
[indent][size=7]. . .[/size] Hey everyone! I'll write your dragon lore that fits within the community guidelines! I'm doing this for free and because I want to improve my writing through this lil' service. Please bear in mind that I don't write FR lore that much, but I'll try my best to research. If you see any inconsistency, please point it out to me~ With that being said, criticism is very welcome! [size=7]. . .[/size] [code]@Gallant LINK TO DRAGON: HEADCANNONS: (this is where you should write a little bit of the dragon's personality you have in mind, if left blank, I'll write something up) NOTES: (something else you want to tell me)[/code] [/indent]
. . .

Hey everyone! I'll write your dragon lore that fits within the community guidelines! I'm doing this for free and because I want to improve my writing through this lil' service. Please bear in mind that I don't write FR lore that much, but I'll try my best to research. If you see any inconsistency, please point it out to me~

With that being said, criticism is very welcome!
. . .
Code:
@Gallant LINK TO DRAGON: HEADCANNONS: (this is where you should write a little bit of the dragon's personality you have in mind, if left blank, I'll write something up) NOTES: (something else you want to tell me)
currently on break

bouncy_light_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vb.gifdeitydoll_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-dal1jb7.giffamiliar_light_sprite_by_dogi_crimson-da7lnnx.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36113340] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361134/36113340_350.png[/img] [/url] @Gallant LINK TO DRAGON: HEADCANNONS: He's nice and athletic (swimming and flying) NOTES: So basically he's a noble descendent and he's supposed to be spying for Majikjjs clan but he's nice, about teenage years old. 16-17isb and he like likes Starcode. (I'll tip)

36113340_350.png

@Gallant
LINK TO DRAGON:
HEADCANNONS: He's nice and athletic (swimming and flying)
NOTES: So basically he's a noble descendent and he's supposed to be spying for Majikjjs clan but he's nice, about teenage years old. 16-17isb and he like likes Starcode.

(I'll tip)
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
"Swimming: From the outside looking in, you can't understand it. From the inside looking out, you can't explain it." 63Nkadh.png
@Gallant [b]LINK TO DRAGON:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35760305] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357604/35760305_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]HEADCANNONS:[/b] I dunno, I imagine Primula is a laid back dragon but can be pretty assertive when she needs to be. Kinda punky? Not sure. [b]NOTES:[/b] Uhhhh nothing else I guess!
@Gallant
LINK TO DRAGON:
35760305_350.png

HEADCANNONS: I dunno, I imagine Primula is a laid back dragon but can be pretty assertive when she needs to be. Kinda punky? Not sure.
NOTES: Uhhhh nothing else I guess!
He/Him lol
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36704915] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/367050/36704915_350.png[/img] [/url] Notes (I don't have any headcanons): I'm thinking about making this lil guy my clan's Wind representative, but I can find another derg to fill that role if you don't want to work that in! Totally up to you. THANK YOU

36704915_350.png

Notes (I don't have any headcanons): I'm thinking about making this lil guy my clan's Wind representative, but I can find another derg to fill that role if you don't want to work that in! Totally up to you. THANK YOU
tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_500.png
i57ulF2.png a
online, but afk
Cal
he/they
FR +0
hi!
@FrozenLake
As a Skydancer, Chanming channels his energy through his athleticism; he is an avid swimmer and flyer. He is well-liked in the clan for his easygoing nature, he is friendly and enthusiastic. But underneath his gregarious personality, he is secretly digging up information about other dragons, sent by Majikjj as a mole. He has flexible loyalties, and if it wasn't for this affection for StarCode, he might be up to more mischievous stuff.

@Rainbowlight
Primula doesn't like to socialize with other dragons that much, she can be seen as an introverted Nocturne. She is pretty reserved, and often dismisses other dragons while taking to her with her snarky and sarcastic remarks. She lacks confidence and often doubts herself and is quick to judge of others. She uses this time alone to ponder and as a result, she is compulsively analytical.
@FrozenLake
As a Skydancer, Chanming channels his energy through his athleticism; he is an avid swimmer and flyer. He is well-liked in the clan for his easygoing nature, he is friendly and enthusiastic. But underneath his gregarious personality, he is secretly digging up information about other dragons, sent by Majikjj as a mole. He has flexible loyalties, and if it wasn't for this affection for StarCode, he might be up to more mischievous stuff.

@Rainbowlight
Primula doesn't like to socialize with other dragons that much, she can be seen as an introverted Nocturne. She is pretty reserved, and often dismisses other dragons while taking to her with her snarky and sarcastic remarks. She lacks confidence and often doubts herself and is quick to judge of others. She uses this time alone to ponder and as a result, she is compulsively analytical.
currently on break

bouncy_light_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vb.gifdeitydoll_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-dal1jb7.giffamiliar_light_sprite_by_dogi_crimson-da7lnnx.gif
@Gallant

Your lore is great! Do you mind if I use your story in Chanmings bio? I'll give credit.
@Gallant

Your lore is great! Do you mind if I use your story in Chanmings bio? I'll give credit.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
"Swimming: From the outside looking in, you can't understand it. From the inside looking out, you can't explain it." 63Nkadh.png
@pharmakraken
If their we're two words that could describe [insert name] it would be: bold and audacious. He loves to fly around the clan flaunt his enticing colors. Dragons would either love him or utterly despise him, but nevertheless he captures them with his charisma. His sociable character makes him one smooth operator, once he sets his eyes on a goal, he'll go out of his way to achieve it and more. He is highly competitive with other dragons, turning meek tasks into something more.
@pharmakraken
If their we're two words that could describe [insert name] it would be: bold and audacious. He loves to fly around the clan flaunt his enticing colors. Dragons would either love him or utterly despise him, but nevertheless he captures them with his charisma. His sociable character makes him one smooth operator, once he sets his eyes on a goal, he'll go out of his way to achieve it and more. He is highly competitive with other dragons, turning meek tasks into something more.
currently on break

@FrozenLake

Thank you! I don't mind, go ahead and use it!
@FrozenLake

Thank you! I don't mind, go ahead and use it!
currently on break

@Gallant

Ahhh thank you! The lore you wrote for Primula was lovely! :D
@Gallant

Ahhh thank you! The lore you wrote for Primula was lovely! :D
He/Him lol
@Rainbowlight

You're welcome!
@Rainbowlight

You're welcome!
currently on break

1 2 3