Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Pack - A Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21
[center][b][size=4]Day 29[/size] Leader: Nasae[/b] [size=1]@Kyrinasha @KCSquib @Caelyn @Tadi @Verdant @Silverhame @Ximena @MoonlitMage @Deathwolf555 @Nekasrof @Muddledsketches @luckgandor @Violetah @Ezmara @xxWolfii @tigressrising @Neroli @Petall @DragonDraws @Tiirran @Emordnilap @Blackstone359 @clarax @Chelo @Amongthestars @Stormhawke @ilimati @PyroWyvern @Pandademic @ReyFairchild @aliciawonderland @TinPinLyn @Karrikut @CrAZDragon[/size] [b]Pulls:[/b] [item=goliath beetle][item=lucky woodmask] Sentence: 10-15 battles in the Coliseum, Breed/Scroll a Dragon -----[/center] Rhyme rode on Nasae's back, fast asleep and sheltered by Nasae's wings and neck, as they walked. Allendis, with his higher eye level, checked on Rhyme - and almost did a double-take. "Huh. How long has Rhyme had these stripes on her back?" Nasae stopped walking. She craned her head around, but couldn't see. "Stripes? Maybe she's growing into her scale patterns like you did?" Rhyme squeaked, awoken by the lack of movement. Nasae lowered a wing so Rhyme could hop down and Nasae could actually see her. Sure enough, Rhyme had clear markings on her back and face. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=88&bodygene=8&breed=3&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=120&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=120&auth=95f18d18c14af77fbf949b032d6ca28909d5dcd3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Rhyme, noticing everyone watching her, wagged her tail and strutted around with her wings out, showing off. Howlite chuckled. "Aww. What a little diva." At that moment, Rhyme noticed something moving in the ground: one of the slowly-creeping arms of the Wandering Contagion, poking through rock. She pounced on it. Another one twitched, to her right, and she pounced onto that one. This chain of distraction slowly led her to the more plentiful patches of growth. Nasae and Allendis glanced at each other, shrugged, and followed Rhyme, keeping a watchful eye on her as she led the pack into the Scarred Wasteland. ----- -Vipera is such a good, underrated/forgotten gene! Especially on Mirrors. When I put it on her I was surprised I don't have it elsewhere in my lair. I used to, on my progen (a Mirror), but he looks so much better with poi/tox that I ended up changing that.
Day 29
Leader: Nasae

@Kyrinasha @KCSquib @Caelyn @Tadi @Verdant @Silverhame @Ximena @MoonlitMage @Deathwolf555 @Nekasrof @Muddledsketches @luckgandor @Violetah @Ezmara @xxWolfii @tigressrising @Neroli @Petall @DragonDraws @Tiirran @Emordnilap @Blackstone359 @clarax @Chelo @Amongthestars @Stormhawke @ilimati @PyroWyvern @Pandademic @ReyFairchild @aliciawonderland @TinPinLyn @Karrikut @CrAZDragon
Pulls:
Goliath Beetle Lucky Woodmask
Sentence: 10-15 battles in the Coliseum, Breed/Scroll a Dragon
Rhyme rode on Nasae's back, fast asleep and sheltered by Nasae's wings and neck, as they walked. Allendis, with his higher eye level, checked on Rhyme - and almost did a double-take. "Huh. How long has Rhyme had these stripes on her back?"
Nasae stopped walking. She craned her head around, but couldn't see. "Stripes? Maybe she's growing into her scale patterns like you did?"
Rhyme squeaked, awoken by the lack of movement. Nasae lowered a wing so Rhyme could hop down and Nasae could actually see her. Sure enough, Rhyme had clear markings on her back and face.
dragon?age=0&body=88&bodygene=8&breed=3&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=120&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=120&auth=95f18d18c14af77fbf949b032d6ca28909d5dcd3&dummyext=prev.png
Rhyme, noticing everyone watching her, wagged her tail and strutted around with her wings out, showing off.
Howlite chuckled. "Aww. What a little diva."
At that moment, Rhyme noticed something moving in the ground: one of the slowly-creeping arms of the Wandering Contagion, poking through rock. She pounced on it. Another one twitched, to her right, and she pounced onto that one. This chain of distraction slowly led her to the more plentiful patches of growth. Nasae and Allendis glanced at each other, shrugged, and followed Rhyme, keeping a watchful eye on her as she led the pack into the Scarred Wasteland.
-Vipera is such a good, underrated/forgotten gene! Especially on Mirrors. When I put it on her I was surprised I don't have it elsewhere in my lair. I used to, on my progen (a Mirror), but he looks so much better with poi/tox that I ended up changing that.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
It's been a while since I've seen some good vipera! It really is a good, underrated gene! I had a great dragon with vipera a year or so ago but unfortunately, I no longer have him...
It's been a while since I've seen some good vipera! It really is a good, underrated gene! I had a great dragon with vipera a year or so ago but unfortunately, I no longer have him...
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
[center][b][size=4]Day 30[/size] Leader: N/A[/b] [size=1]@Kyrinasha @KCSquib @Caelyn @Tadi @Verdant @Silverhame @Ximena @MoonlitMage @Deathwolf555 @Nekasrof @Muddledsketches @luckgandor @Violetah @Ezmara @xxWolfii @tigressrising @Neroli @Petall @DragonDraws @Tiirran @Emordnilap @Blackstone359 @clarax @Chelo @Amongthestars @Stormhawke @ilimati @PyroWyvern @Pandademic @ReyFairchild @aliciawonderland @TinPinLyn @Karrikut @CrAZDragon @LilacsandFreedom[/size] [b]Pulls:[/b] [item=ringmaster's bellwhip][item=aged carcass] Sentence: Art, 20-25 battles in the Coliseum -----[/center] ----- This doesn't seem like a very writing-y pull, I wrote yesterday, and I don't even remember what happened in the Coli since I finished those battles two months ago so here just have the art I did: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/444724100963893259/485539486596595725/Dawn_painted.png[/img] I did roll for movement as usual even though no writing was done.
Day 30
Leader: N/A

@Kyrinasha @KCSquib @Caelyn @Tadi @Verdant @Silverhame @Ximena @MoonlitMage @Deathwolf555 @Nekasrof @Muddledsketches @luckgandor @Violetah @Ezmara @xxWolfii @tigressrising @Neroli @Petall @DragonDraws @Tiirran @Emordnilap @Blackstone359 @clarax @Chelo @Amongthestars @Stormhawke @ilimati @PyroWyvern @Pandademic @ReyFairchild @aliciawonderland @TinPinLyn @Karrikut @CrAZDragon @LilacsandFreedom
Pulls:
Ringmaster's Bellwhip Aged Carcass
Sentence: Art, 20-25 battles in the Coliseum

This doesn't seem like a very writing-y pull, I wrote yesterday, and I don't even remember what happened in the Coli since I finished those battles two months ago so here just have the art I did:
Dawn_painted.png
I did roll for movement as usual even though no writing was done.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[center][b][size=4]Day 31[/size] Leader: Howlite[/b] [size=1]@Kyrinasha @KCSquib @Caelyn @Tadi @Verdant @Silverhame @Ximena @MoonlitMage @Deathwolf555 @Nekasrof @Muddledsketches @luckgandor @Violetah @Ezmara @xxWolfii @tigressrising @Neroli @Petall @DragonDraws @Tiirran @Emordnilap @Blackstone359 @clarax @Chelo @Amongthestars @Stormhawke @ilimati @PyroWyvern @Pandademic @ReyFairchild @aliciawonderland @TinPinLyn @Karrikut @CrAZDragon @LilacsandFreedom @catmeow1[/size] [b]Pulls:[/b] [item=dried fish] Sentence: 15-20 battles in the Coliseum -----[/center] The ground squished under Allendis' feet as he walked, and he sank slightly into the strange "soil". But at least it wasn't stone. The pack quickly crossed the creeping floor of the Wandering Contagion. Beyond that the ground grew more solid, but was still humid and boggy. Everyone tread carefully, nervous that the movement they saw in the ground might be dangerous. Allendis found himself slowed more by the muck than his packmates. His claws sank deep with every step. Gradually, he fell behind, from the middle of the pack to the tail end. As Agate passed him, he shuddered internally at the sight of the cragged growths encrusting her scales. Agate, noticing Allendis struggling with the terrain, sent a signal through the group to slow down for him. She matched her pace with his. Allendis spoke first. "Are you... doing okay, Agate?" he asked. Agate gave him an odd look. "Yeah? Why wouldn't I?" Allendis, suddenly sheepish about the silly question, stammered out, "I just- because you-" Wings flushing in embarrassment, he gestured helplessly at Agate's stony spines. Agate made a dismissive, sarcastic motion back at Allendis and chuckled. "You're sounding like my dad. The crystals are here to [i]help[/i] me." Allendis raised his eyebrows. "They're still rock. Aren't they... heavy? Restrictive?" Agate shook her head. "I almost forget they're there sometimes. They don't bother me at all, really. Why are you so worried?" "Because-" Allendis paused. What could he say to her? How could he explain that he held another dragon's memories, behind his own? That this other dragon... this other [i]him[/i]... had been cursed, paralyzed in a stone shell, before finally staring death in the face, unable to run away as it raced for him? He still had nightmares about that time, time that wasn't even his own. He still got nervous when he felt stone under his claws, and panicked if it was all around him. But Agate had been born in Dragonhome, her very egg a shell of stone. The rocks were all she'd known. She wouldn't understand. Agate was staring at him, waiting for him to say something. He sighed. "I was just concerned. Needlessly, it seems. Never mind." ----- -Wow I am having trouble with words today, I had to look up quite a few synonyms to get this to sound right. -I realized a while back that since Mirrors don't have a defined white sclera, something like rolling their eyes at a statement probably doesn't have much impact. Hence Agate's "dismissive, sarcastic motion".
Day 31
Leader: Howlite

@Kyrinasha @KCSquib @Caelyn @Tadi @Verdant @Silverhame @Ximena @MoonlitMage @Deathwolf555 @Nekasrof @Muddledsketches @luckgandor @Violetah @Ezmara @xxWolfii @tigressrising @Neroli @Petall @DragonDraws @Tiirran @Emordnilap @Blackstone359 @clarax @Chelo @Amongthestars @Stormhawke @ilimati @PyroWyvern @Pandademic @ReyFairchild @aliciawonderland @TinPinLyn @Karrikut @CrAZDragon @LilacsandFreedom @catmeow1
Pulls:
Dried Fish
Sentence: 15-20 battles in the Coliseum
The ground squished under Allendis' feet as he walked, and he sank slightly into the strange "soil". But at least it wasn't stone.

The pack quickly crossed the creeping floor of the Wandering Contagion. Beyond that the ground grew more solid, but was still humid and boggy. Everyone tread carefully, nervous that the movement they saw in the ground might be dangerous.
Allendis found himself slowed more by the muck than his packmates. His claws sank deep with every step. Gradually, he fell behind, from the middle of the pack to the tail end. As Agate passed him, he shuddered internally at the sight of the cragged growths encrusting her scales.
Agate, noticing Allendis struggling with the terrain, sent a signal through the group to slow down for him. She matched her pace with his.
Allendis spoke first. "Are you... doing okay, Agate?" he asked.
Agate gave him an odd look. "Yeah? Why wouldn't I?"
Allendis, suddenly sheepish about the silly question, stammered out, "I just- because you-" Wings flushing in embarrassment, he gestured helplessly at Agate's stony spines.
Agate made a dismissive, sarcastic motion back at Allendis and chuckled. "You're sounding like my dad. The crystals are here to help me."
Allendis raised his eyebrows. "They're still rock. Aren't they... heavy? Restrictive?"
Agate shook her head. "I almost forget they're there sometimes. They don't bother me at all, really. Why are you so worried?"
"Because-" Allendis paused. What could he say to her? How could he explain that he held another dragon's memories, behind his own? That this other dragon... this other him... had been cursed, paralyzed in a stone shell, before finally staring death in the face, unable to run away as it raced for him? He still had nightmares about that time, time that wasn't even his own. He still got nervous when he felt stone under his claws, and panicked if it was all around him. But Agate had been born in Dragonhome, her very egg a shell of stone. The rocks were all she'd known. She wouldn't understand.
Agate was staring at him, waiting for him to say something. He sighed. "I was just concerned. Needlessly, it seems. Never mind."
-Wow I am having trouble with words today, I had to look up quite a few synonyms to get this to sound right.
-I realized a while back that since Mirrors don't have a defined white sclera, something like rolling their eyes at a statement probably doesn't have much impact. Hence Agate's "dismissive, sarcastic motion".
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Hey, catmeow, you've been added to the pinglist now :P
Hey, catmeow, you've been added to the pinglist now :P
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Oh sweet! thanks!
Oh sweet! thanks!
[center][b][size=4]Day 32[/size] Leader: N/A[/b] [size=1]@Kyrinasha @KCSquib @Caelyn @Tadi @Verdant @Silverhame @Ximena @MoonlitMage @Deathwolf555 @Nekasrof @Muddledsketches @luckgandor @Violetah @Ezmara @xxWolfii @tigressrising @Neroli @Petall @DragonDraws @Tiirran @Emordnilap @Blackstone359 @clarax @Chelo @Amongthestars @Stormhawke @ilimati @PyroWyvern @Pandademic @ReyFairchild @aliciawonderland @TinPinLyn @Karrikut @CrAZDragon @LilacsandFreedom @catmeow1[/size] [b]Pulls:[/b] [item=raptor effigy][item=clover] Sentence: Art, 5-10 battles in the Coliseum -----[/center] So uhhhhhhhhhhhhh I was impatient and knew for sure I wouldn't have time to do art anytime soon, but I know someone who wants to get an art shop up and running and they were looking for dragons to use as examples sooooo I volunteered Corundum and decided it counts. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/444724100963893259/517943778552840202/Corundum_by_angstxprnce_damien.jpg[/img]
Day 32
Leader: N/A

@Kyrinasha @KCSquib @Caelyn @Tadi @Verdant @Silverhame @Ximena @MoonlitMage @Deathwolf555 @Nekasrof @Muddledsketches @luckgandor @Violetah @Ezmara @xxWolfii @tigressrising @Neroli @Petall @DragonDraws @Tiirran @Emordnilap @Blackstone359 @clarax @Chelo @Amongthestars @Stormhawke @ilimati @PyroWyvern @Pandademic @ReyFairchild @aliciawonderland @TinPinLyn @Karrikut @CrAZDragon @LilacsandFreedom @catmeow1
Pulls:
Raptor Effigy Clover
Sentence: Art, 5-10 battles in the Coliseum
So uhhhhhhhhhhhhh I was impatient and knew for sure I wouldn't have time to do art anytime soon, but I know someone who wants to get an art shop up and running and they were looking for dragons to use as examples sooooo I volunteered Corundum and decided it counts.
Corundum_by_angstxprnce_damien.jpg
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
What a great drawing!
What a great drawing!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Just discovered this, and loving it so far!! i might start my own pinkerlocke actually :O
Could I be added to the pinglist for this if it's not too much trouble? :> thanks!!
Just discovered this, and loving it so far!! i might start my own pinkerlocke actually :O
Could I be added to the pinglist for this if it's not too much trouble? :> thanks!!
shellbubble.gif
___they/them_-_ please copy+paste my
____fr time +3___username when pinging
@Kyrinasha @KCSquib @Caelyn @Tadi @Verdant @Silverhame @Ximena @MoonlitMage @Deathwolf555 @Nekasrof @Muddledsketches @luckgandor @Violetah @Ezmara @xxWolfii @tigressrising @Neroli @Petall @DragonDraws @Tiirran @Emordnilap @Blackstone359 @clarax @Chelo @Amongthestars @Stormhawke @ilimati @PyroWyvern @Pandademic @ReyFairchild @aliciawonderland @TinPinLyn @Karrikut @CrAZDragon @LilacsandFreedom @catmeow1 @SquishyJellyfish

Hey all (and welcome, SquishyJellyfish!), sorry for the extra ping but one of my friends let me know that I, well... forgot to credit the art :/ In my defense, it was 11:00 at night and I was supposed to be in bed. The sketch was done by angstprxnce - they've also done digital lines on it, and are considering opening a shop but haven't yet, so I guess watch that space if you want to see their shop?
@Kyrinasha @KCSquib @Caelyn @Tadi @Verdant @Silverhame @Ximena @MoonlitMage @Deathwolf555 @Nekasrof @Muddledsketches @luckgandor @Violetah @Ezmara @xxWolfii @tigressrising @Neroli @Petall @DragonDraws @Tiirran @Emordnilap @Blackstone359 @clarax @Chelo @Amongthestars @Stormhawke @ilimati @PyroWyvern @Pandademic @ReyFairchild @aliciawonderland @TinPinLyn @Karrikut @CrAZDragon @LilacsandFreedom @catmeow1 @SquishyJellyfish

Hey all (and welcome, SquishyJellyfish!), sorry for the extra ping but one of my friends let me know that I, well... forgot to credit the art :/ In my defense, it was 11:00 at night and I was supposed to be in bed. The sketch was done by angstprxnce - they've also done digital lines on it, and are considering opening a shop but haven't yet, so I guess watch that space if you want to see their shop?
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21