Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Starfall] Star-Grams Messaging Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Aaaaaaaa what a sweet surprise???? I wanna know who named a star after me omg XD I'll have to send some out too, this is such a fun idea!
Aaaaaaaa what a sweet surprise???? I wanna know who named a star after me omg XD I'll have to send some out too, this is such a fun idea!
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
Thank you so much, that was an adorable and awesome Star Gram art! Whoever sent it I shall cherish this forever and incorporate it into one of my dragons as an astronomer should :-)
Thank you so much, that was an adorable and awesome Star Gram art! Whoever sent it I shall cherish this forever and incorporate it into one of my dragons as an astronomer should :-)
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
Aaww thank you! <3
Aaww thank you! <3
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Aw thanks! Sam sez haaaai2U too! :>
Aw thanks! Sam sez haaaai2U too! :>
OOIa5x2.png
hnnnnng thanks to my anonymous/not-so-anonymous senders, I know exactly who you are

and yes, I am 100% proud that the star Turtle was named for me. A+ naming. And Solstice DB.
hnnnnng thanks to my anonymous/not-so-anonymous senders, I know exactly who you are

and yes, I am 100% proud that the star Turtle was named for me. A+ naming. And Solstice DB.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
~All Caught Up~
~All Caught Up~
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
All Caught Up!
All Caught Up!
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
~All Caught Up!~
~All Caught Up!~
All caught up!
All caught up!
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
o aurora_clan_flag_tiny.png SqnIrhs.pngjPdGQf9.gif
Quote:
“Someone in Sornieth has named a Star for you! Its existence has been logged in the Arcanist's records, immortalized even as the cosmos themselves age!

The Star's name is: Goddess of Pettiness

I love you Lauren”

This made me laugh! What a pleasant surprise. This is such a cute festival idea!
Quote:
“Someone in Sornieth has named a Star for you! Its existence has been logged in the Arcanist's records, immortalized even as the cosmos themselves age!

The Star's name is: Goddess of Pettiness

I love you Lauren”

This made me laugh! What a pleasant surprise. This is such a cute festival idea!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7