Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 247 248
[center][item=poisonous woodwing] ([i]*sobs uncontrollably about the pains of deleting all your progress*[/i]) [b]Day 41:[/b] Jade’s pale green eyes shone with happiness as she danced out her mate. Janus cocked his head playfully to one side, shooting her a knowing smile. Jade smiled at him with an endearing gaze, twining her tail around that of her mate’s. Zaffer lingered nearby, happy for them but also curious in that sweet, worried way of his. [b]”Is anything. . . up?”[/b] He asked, rather awkwardly while wringing his claws, as if unsure if he was allowed to speak. [b]“Except the fact that we have enough gold to but a place to stay now?”[/b] As a side effect of jade’s contagious happiness, she suddenly felt the urge to hug him. Zaffer had meant so much for her over the long time she had known him. If it wasn’t for him an Opal, she would likely still be aimlessly wandering the Plateau, an empty husk of a dragon. And she would never have met Janus. Succumbing to her happiness, Jade jumped up and wrapped her arms around the large Imperial’s neck. Zaffer looked mildly surprised for a moment, but quickly overcame it and hurriedly hugged JAde back. Janus smiled behind them, thrilled to see his mate so happy. When Jade finally let go, Zaffer wore a faintly confused smile on his face. [b]“I’m guessing this is more than just not being broke anymore.”[/b] He teased, flashing a rare joking smile. Jade leaped up and grabbed Zaffer’s shoulders. [b]”Oh Zaffer, it’s so much more than that!”[/b] She exclaimed, a dazzling grin spreading across her face. [b]”I’m carrying eggs!”[/b] Happy surprise gradually emerged on zaffer’s face. [b]“Jade, that’s amazing![/b] He thrilled, easily lifting her off the ground and spinning her in a full circle before gently settling the expecting dragoness on the ground again. [b]“How long have you known?”[/b] [b]“I had a feeling in my gut soon after you all left.”[/b] She explained, Janus coming up beside her. [b]“When Janus returned I told him immediately.”[/b] He smiled at her with enough affection that could have drowned an ember mouse. Zafferchuckled. [b]“Have you told Romeo he’ll have siblings soon?”[/b] He asked teasingly. Jade shot him a mischievous grin, which was very unlike her. [b]“We wanted it to be a surprise.”[/b] She explained, leaning into Janus. Zaffer smiled slyly. [b]“It certainly already is one.”[/b] He told them. The couple laughed. [b]“True.”[/b] Janus hummed, trying to squash down a ridiculous smile. Myu chose this exact moment to wander over, his attention grasped by Zaffer’s light mood and interest in the conversation. He arched his back and rubbing himself trustingly against Zaffer’s leg, blinking at Jade and Janus with big purple eyes. Janus furrowed his brows at him. [b]“What I don’t understand, is how I left for at [i]most[/i] thirty minutes and you managed to find some apple-adoring, box-loving cat dragon. Without me.”[/b] he added, mostly out of sheer humor. Zaffer laughed. [b]“You’d be surprised to see how much trouble we can get into without adult supervision.”[/b] He said with amusement, flicking his tail. Jade smirked at him. [b]“I’m not so sure about that.”[/b] She teased. [b]“I’ve come to expect the unexpected with you and Opal around.”[/b] She glanced pointedly at Myu, who in that moment decided to leap away in in search of a shiny silver coin that was still out in the open. The sun shone off of it’s reflective surface, causing Myu to excitedly chase after a tiny speck of light that danced over the cobblestones. Zaffer smiled at this, with so much heart it warmed jade all the way through to her clawtips. [b]“We should find a nest.”[/b] Janus recommended, stepping into the moment. She smiled at him and grasped his talons in her own. [b]“We can look for one when we announce [i]it[/i].”[/b] Jade agreed. Janus smiled and led her forward, almost carefully, like Jade was a delicate glass vase. [b]“I’m not helpless you know.”[/b] She teased, nudging him away. Janus wrinkled his nose at her playfully. Zaffer smiled at them, and turned his head to look for Myu. Without a word spoken, Myu raised him head and bounded loyally back to Zaffer, his neck craned and a small catty smile on his face. [b]“I don’t think I’ll ever be able to find you out.”[/b] Zaffer mused. Myu swished his tail contentedly and sauntered away. ~*~ [i][u]2 Days Later[/u][/i] A softly glowing moon hung high in the night sky, scattered with stars. Two entwined dragons slept beneath it’s peaceful light, a nest of bamboo resting in their protective shadows. Four precious eggs, all of them a color that mirrored Jade’s eyes, were cradled within. Their patterned shells glistened silver in the moonlight, the little shells twitching and swaying with the everlasting breeze, as if the unborn hatchlings within longed to raise their wings and drift away on the embracing winds of the plateau, just as their mother once had. In this cove, a clearing of peace and calm, all the dangers seemed to be far away. No shade or traumatic memories to disrupt the harmonious atmosphere. Only four budding lives, growing stronger and more powerful as time went on, soon to grasp a fate of their own.[/center] --------- [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314@WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer@Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist@Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen@VioletEevee @Verdant @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage@Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky @RedFennel[/size] [i]*pumps fist*[/i] I DID IT! I REWROTE THE WHOOOOLE THING!!!! Four eggs is quite a bit, but only time will tell of they survive the honorary coin flip during their hatching day. I hope you enjoyed his update just as much as I loved writing it ^w^ Also, there’s another form in the pic below, concerning your hopes or predictions of what the hatchlings might be like: [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1S6KDVGtGWDAwG68Ih3EWcREM7lDAT0lLn3OyBiKSVUo/edit][img]https://image.ibb.co/cYDtVH/Screen_Shot_2018_03_14_at_6_02_34_PM.png[/img][/url]

(*sobs uncontrollably about the pains of deleting all your progress*)

Day 41:
Jade’s pale green eyes shone with happiness as she danced out her mate. Janus cocked his head playfully to one side, shooting her a knowing smile. Jade smiled at him with an endearing gaze, twining her tail around that of her mate’s. Zaffer lingered nearby, happy for them but also curious in that sweet, worried way of his.

”Is anything. . . up?” He asked, rather awkwardly while wringing his claws, as if unsure if he was allowed to speak. “Except the fact that we have enough gold to but a place to stay now?” As a side effect of jade’s contagious happiness, she suddenly felt the urge to hug him.

Zaffer had meant so much for her over the long time she had known him. If it wasn’t for him an Opal, she would likely still be aimlessly wandering the Plateau, an empty husk of a dragon. And she would never have met Janus. Succumbing to her happiness, Jade jumped up and wrapped her arms around the large Imperial’s neck.

Zaffer looked mildly surprised for a moment, but quickly overcame it and hurriedly hugged JAde back. Janus smiled behind them, thrilled to see his mate so happy. When Jade finally let go, Zaffer wore a faintly confused smile on his face. “I’m guessing this is more than just not being broke anymore.” He teased, flashing a rare joking smile.

Jade leaped up and grabbed Zaffer’s shoulders. ”Oh Zaffer, it’s so much more than that!” She exclaimed, a dazzling grin spreading across her face. ”I’m carrying eggs!” Happy surprise gradually emerged on zaffer’s face. “Jade, that’s amazing! He thrilled, easily lifting her off the ground and spinning her in a full circle before gently settling the expecting dragoness on the ground again. “How long have you known?”

“I had a feeling in my gut soon after you all left.” She explained, Janus coming up beside her. “When Janus returned I told him immediately.” He smiled at her with enough affection that could have drowned an ember mouse. Zafferchuckled. “Have you told Romeo he’ll have siblings soon?” He asked teasingly.

Jade shot him a mischievous grin, which was very unlike her. “We wanted it to be a surprise.” She explained, leaning into Janus. Zaffer smiled slyly. “It certainly already is one.” He told them. The couple laughed. “True.” Janus hummed, trying to squash down a ridiculous smile.

Myu chose this exact moment to wander over, his attention grasped by Zaffer’s light mood and interest in the conversation. He arched his back and rubbing himself trustingly against Zaffer’s leg, blinking at Jade and Janus with big purple eyes.

Janus furrowed his brows at him. “What I don’t understand, is how I left for at most thirty minutes and you managed to find some apple-adoring, box-loving cat dragon. Without me.” he added, mostly out of sheer humor.

Zaffer laughed. “You’d be surprised to see how much trouble we can get into without adult supervision.” He said with amusement, flicking his tail. Jade smirked at him. “I’m not so sure about that.” She teased. “I’ve come to expect the unexpected with you and Opal around.”

She glanced pointedly at Myu, who in that moment decided to leap away in in search of a shiny silver coin that was still out in the open. The sun shone off of it’s reflective surface, causing Myu to excitedly chase after a tiny speck of light that danced over the cobblestones. Zaffer smiled at this, with so much heart it warmed jade all the way through to her clawtips.

“We should find a nest.” Janus recommended, stepping into the moment. She smiled at him and grasped his talons in her own. “We can look for one when we announce it.” Jade agreed. Janus smiled and led her forward, almost carefully, like Jade was a delicate glass vase.

“I’m not helpless you know.” She teased, nudging him away. Janus wrinkled his nose at her playfully. Zaffer smiled at them, and turned his head to look for Myu. Without a word spoken, Myu raised him head and bounded loyally back to Zaffer, his neck craned and a small catty smile on his face. “I don’t think I’ll ever be able to find you out.” Zaffer mused. Myu swished his tail contentedly and sauntered away.

~*~
2 Days Later

A softly glowing moon hung high in the night sky, scattered with stars. Two entwined dragons slept beneath it’s peaceful light, a nest of bamboo resting in their protective shadows. Four precious eggs, all of them a color that mirrored Jade’s eyes, were cradled within.

Their patterned shells glistened silver in the moonlight, the little shells twitching and swaying with the everlasting breeze, as if the unborn hatchlings within longed to raise their wings and drift away on the embracing winds of the plateau, just as their mother once had.

In this cove, a clearing of peace and calm, all the dangers seemed to be far away. No shade or traumatic memories to disrupt the harmonious atmosphere. Only four budding lives, growing stronger and more powerful as time went on, soon to grasp a fate of their own.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314@WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer@Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist@Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen@VioletEevee @Verdant @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage@Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky @RedFennel
*pumps fist*
I DID IT! I REWROTE THE WHOOOOLE THING!!!!

Four eggs is quite a bit, but only time will tell of they survive the honorary coin flip during their hatching day. I hope you enjoyed his update just as much as I loved writing it ^w^

Also, there’s another form in the pic below, concerning your hopes or predictions of what the hatchlings might be like:
Screen_Shot_2018_03_14_at_6_02_34_PM.png
I hope they all live.
I hope they all live.
GE3vi9z.pngvhkml8U.png
K A L L Y P A I G E
Subspecies Hatchery
By the way:
Sponsorships:
One Slot Open:
Jade
Romeo

Both Slots Open:
Janus
Juno
Rikki
By the way:
Sponsorships:
One Slot Open:
Jade
Romeo

Both Slots Open:
Janus
Juno
Rikki
@KallyPaige
Me too ;)
@KallyPaige
Me too ;)
@Shadowhunter43
Sorry for the random ping, but if you need a good drawing app then I suggest Medibang Paint. It's free and has unlimited layers and a ton of brushes and layer types.
@Shadowhunter43
Sorry for the random ping, but if you need a good drawing app then I suggest Medibang Paint. It's free and has unlimited layers and a ton of brushes and layer types.
iVesxec.png
If It's Drawing Apps, don't get sketchbooks. All of them suck.

I very highly recommend Artstudio, if you have an Apple device. Very smooth effect of brush, and unlimited layers.
If It's Drawing Apps, don't get sketchbooks. All of them suck.

I very highly recommend Artstudio, if you have an Apple device. Very smooth effect of brush, and unlimited layers.
apple.png
AGGHFIDIFEKDOJFEIKDJCHEIFICHIEFKCJIDIFJFFJRIDOJVFJ

if it helps I was unaffected by the delay

Cuz I was ASLEEP
AGGHFIDIFEKDOJFEIKDJCHEIFICHIEFKCJIDIFJFFJRIDOJVFJ

if it helps I was unaffected by the delay

Cuz I was ASLEEP
017dffde-9a7c-11e9-9593-e9db6cf84bcf.gif Get these at my store! Click! 017dffde-9a7c-11e9-9593-e9db6cf84bcf.gif
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE THIS UPDATE!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !!!!
Jade’s happiness in the story is contagious :D
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE THIS UPDATE!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !!!!
Jade’s happiness in the story is contagious :D
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@CrAZDragon
@Vyxen

Thanks, I'll check those out!
@CrAZDragon
@Vyxen

Thanks, I'll check those out!
IMG-2420.png
NYEH Pinkerton's Pile glitched again and it didn't show me what I got.
Bleeeeeeh. . .
NYEH Pinkerton's Pile glitched again and it didn't show me what I got.
Bleeeeeeh. . .
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 247 248