Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 247 248
NO
NO
2019-08-22.png
Oh no.
Oh no.
r7LsxK2.png
i just realized i'm not innocent anymore
because t h e s h i p s h a v e c o r r u p t e d m e h
when u go off topic so far you plunge into the void
i just realized i'm not innocent anymore
because t h e s h i p s h a v e c o r r u p t e d m e h
when u go off topic so far you plunge into the void
@RiaFire11 what does shippings have anything to do with this?
@RiaFire11 what does shippings have anything to do with this?
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
@luminisprime

Like I said, waaaaayyy off topic. But
J A D E N O
GOD DANGIT
r a g e
@luminisprime

Like I said, waaaaayyy off topic. But
J A D E N O
GOD DANGIT
r a g e
[center][item=grey basalt] (Guess what guys JoHN DIDN'T CHOOSE THE PIKACHU MASK REEEEEEE) [b]Day 161:[/b] Odyssey woke up before he realized he wasn't dead, his head throbbing painfully and something warm and sopping wet pressed over his eyes. He pried it off with an unpleasant squelching sound that made him shiver in disgust and tossed it away, quickly wiping his talons off on the grass beneath his feet. Odyssey started rubbing the tiredness out of his eyes, blinking rapidly as to clear his vision of the lingering fogginess that numbed his brain. He felt super weird, someone was trying to tug his organs out while a whale sat on his shoulders. It was quite uncomfortable. A breeze tickled his scales and he instinctively turned in the direction of its origin, finding Yuki sprawled out beside him. She didn't look very tremendously wounded, though it was clear that someone had tried to heal her. Some weird substance that looked suspiciously like some sort of melted ice, though it was still frozen and not quite water either, while wet, discarded bandaged lay scattered around her limp form like shredded confetti. Yuki herself didn't look entirely tangible, which was sort of creepy. It almost seemed as if she were disintegrating into a sparkly pale mist, curling into the air like some sort of half-ghost. It almost seemed to be drawn to Odyssey's blade of ice, which was glowing slightly and almost seemed to be drawn to Yuki like a magnetic compass. Not quite understanding what had happened, Odyssey reached out and placed his talons on the sword's hilt, curling his claws around the first completely solid thing he'd held in what felt like a millennium. Almost instantly he felt as if his hand was frozen to the blade and something from within was hungrily reaching out, spreading its claws and seizing his soul in a grip of pure ice. A yelp of surprise was stifled by shock before it could leave his mouth as Odyssey was yanked forward, his snout pulled mere inches away from the icy blade, radiating frigid winds that pierced his scales and made him shiver uncontrollably. Then he felt the claws again, reaching inside of him and pulling out bits of his soul, or at least some crucial part of him that he felt slipping away as easily as water sliding through open claws. Moments later, Yuki's entire body vanished in a poof of glittery gray mist which seeped into the blade like some exorcized demon fog creature. The claws seizing Odyssey's heart released him instantly and he practically staggered back, clutching his talons protectively over his heart. Hester and Aiden turned their heads at the sound of his stumbling talons, diverting their attention from what appeared to be a still green lump spread across the forest floor. Their expressions brightened instantly, though they still seemed to have something weighing heavily on their minds. Odyssey noticed that it was also unusually quiet, especially for these two, who squabbled about something completely random every other minute when left to their own devices. [b]"Hey guys."[/b] Odyssey murmured as they ran towards him, the voice that left his mouth oddly slurred. [b]"I think Yuki just died or something. Did you see that? I don't wanna die."[/b] He added in a garbled voice, pitching forward dangerously. Hester caught his shoulders and shoved him back into a standing position none too gently, absently brushing something off his shoulder. [b]"Sure, we don't want you to die either, but. . ."[/b] She trailed off, sharing a concerned look with Aiden. Odyssey blinked dizzily, his eyes darting back and forth from each of their faces. [b]"What?"[/b] He asked, tripping over his own tongue. [b]"Do you want me dead now? Did I do something wrong?"[/b] He gasped. [b]"Am I a [i]fugitive[/i]?"[/b] [b]"No, it's not that, you dingus."[/b] Aiden snapped at him, knocking on his skull as if he were trying to find out if there was anything inside. [b]"It's just that the hunter came again and knocked you out and [i]then[/i] I think maybe they killed Jade but then I set her on fire and we chased her off."[/b] It took Odyssey a moment to grasp the meaning of his words. [b]"Hold on, Jade's [i]what[/i]—"[/b] He was cut off as the green lump suddenly sat up on the other side of the clearing, drawing in a huge breath and making Hester and Aiden both shriek in surprise and practically blunder into Odyssey's arms. The dragon on the other side of the clearing lifted her head, blinking sun out of her pale green eyes. She lifted her talons to her neck, where dried blood was smeared across an inch-deep wound, and caressed it with a slightly confused air as if she'd just woken up from a very disorienting dream. [b]"Jade!"[/b] Hester cried out joyously, probably before she could stop herself. [b]"You're alive!"[/b][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond[/size] Ha ha lol she's not [i]dead[/i]. Gotcha! [i]*finger guns out of existence*[/i]

(Guess what guys JoHN DIDN'T CHOOSE THE PIKACHU MASK REEEEEEE)

Day 161:
Odyssey woke up before he realized he wasn't dead, his head throbbing painfully and something warm and sopping wet pressed over his eyes. He pried it off with an unpleasant squelching sound that made him shiver in disgust and tossed it away, quickly wiping his talons off on the grass beneath his feet.

Odyssey started rubbing the tiredness out of his eyes, blinking rapidly as to clear his vision of the lingering fogginess that numbed his brain. He felt super weird, someone was trying to tug his organs out while a whale sat on his shoulders. It was quite uncomfortable.

A breeze tickled his scales and he instinctively turned in the direction of its origin, finding Yuki sprawled out beside him. She didn't look very tremendously wounded, though it was clear that someone had tried to heal her. Some weird substance that looked suspiciously like some sort of melted ice, though it was still frozen and not quite water either, while wet, discarded bandaged lay scattered around her limp form like shredded confetti.

Yuki herself didn't look entirely tangible, which was sort of creepy. It almost seemed as if she were disintegrating into a sparkly pale mist, curling into the air like some sort of half-ghost. It almost seemed to be drawn to Odyssey's blade of ice, which was glowing slightly and almost seemed to be drawn to Yuki like a magnetic compass.

Not quite understanding what had happened, Odyssey reached out and placed his talons on the sword's hilt, curling his claws around the first completely solid thing he'd held in what felt like a millennium. Almost instantly he felt as if his hand was frozen to the blade and something from within was hungrily reaching out, spreading its claws and seizing his soul in a grip of pure ice.

A yelp of surprise was stifled by shock before it could leave his mouth as Odyssey was yanked forward, his snout pulled mere inches away from the icy blade, radiating frigid winds that pierced his scales and made him shiver uncontrollably. Then he felt the claws again, reaching inside of him and pulling out bits of his soul, or at least some crucial part of him that he felt slipping away as easily as water sliding through open claws.

Moments later, Yuki's entire body vanished in a poof of glittery gray mist which seeped into the blade like some exorcized demon fog creature. The claws seizing Odyssey's heart released him instantly and he practically staggered back, clutching his talons protectively over his heart.

Hester and Aiden turned their heads at the sound of his stumbling talons, diverting their attention from what appeared to be a still green lump spread across the forest floor. Their expressions brightened instantly, though they still seemed to have something weighing heavily on their minds. Odyssey noticed that it was also unusually quiet, especially for these two, who squabbled about something completely random every other minute when left to their own devices.

"Hey guys." Odyssey murmured as they ran towards him, the voice that left his mouth oddly slurred. "I think Yuki just died or something. Did you see that? I don't wanna die." He added in a garbled voice, pitching forward dangerously. Hester caught his shoulders and shoved him back into a standing position none too gently, absently brushing something off his shoulder.

"Sure, we don't want you to die either, but. . ." She trailed off, sharing a concerned look with Aiden. Odyssey blinked dizzily, his eyes darting back and forth from each of their faces. "What?" He asked, tripping over his own tongue. "Do you want me dead now? Did I do something wrong?" He gasped. "Am I a fugitive?"

"No, it's not that, you dingus." Aiden snapped at him, knocking on his skull as if he were trying to find out if there was anything inside. "It's just that the hunter came again and knocked you out and then I think maybe they killed Jade but then I set her on fire and we chased her off."

It took Odyssey a moment to grasp the meaning of his words. "Hold on, Jade's what—"

He was cut off as the green lump suddenly sat up on the other side of the clearing, drawing in a huge breath and making Hester and Aiden both shriek in surprise and practically blunder into Odyssey's arms. The dragon on the other side of the clearing lifted her head, blinking sun out of her pale green eyes. She lifted her talons to her neck, where dried blood was smeared across an inch-deep wound, and caressed it with a slightly confused air as if she'd just woken up from a very disorienting dream.

"Jade!" Hester cried out joyously, probably before she could stop herself. "You're alive!"

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond
Ha ha lol she's not dead. Gotcha!

*finger guns out of existence*
AND I WAS THE ONE WHO THE CHOCOLATE BRIBED HER INTO POSTING TODAY TURN OF EVENTS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THUNDER)(DUN DUN DUUU)
AND I WAS THE ONE WHO THE CHOCOLATE BRIBED HER INTO POSTING TODAY TURN OF EVENTS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THUNDER)(DUN DUN DUUU)
(inspired by MeraHunt)
THANK GOD
THANK GOD
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE ARE EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(oh and if anyone's doing halloween what costum are you guys gonna be?)
(Stormfly, Ninga,Assasin, and Falf-face a alternat dimention genderswitching villain for me.)
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE ARE EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(oh and if anyone's doing halloween what costum are you guys gonna be?)
(Stormfly, Ninga,Assasin, and Falf-face a alternat dimention genderswitching villain for me.)
(inspired by MeraHunt)
AAAAAH THANK GOODNESS

Wait... so Yuki's dead? @Aetherstorm
AAAAAH THANK GOODNESS

Wait... so Yuki's dead? @Aetherstorm
2019-08-22.png
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 247 248