Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 216 217 218 219 220 ... 247 248
@Petall yup
@Petall yup
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
@Aetherstorm

Right! Juno and Romeo! Gotta find the others!!!
@Aetherstorm

Right! Juno and Romeo! Gotta find the others!!!
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
[center][item=Dusty Canvas Scrap] ([i]velociraptors[/i]) [b]Day 159:[/b] The sound of shattering ice broke the still atmosphere like a knife slicing through the air, jolting every dragon out of their fragile state of calmness. Odyssey leaped up first, drawing his sword in the blink of an eye, the sunlight flashing dazzlingly off of it's shimmering blade. Yuki materialized moments later, claws flexed and snout twisted into a snarl. [b][color=steelblue]"Someone's attacking."[/color][/b] She growled, her normally smooth, laid-back voice distorted with the viciousness reflected in her eyes. All Odyssey needed to do was nod and they took off together, vanishing between the trees in a flash of scales. Aiden hastily bounded after them, spreading his wings to catch more momentum as he ran. But Hester stayed behind, gazing after the two of them with wide, pale green eyes. Before Jade could speak up, Hester stood and followed the other two, prowling after them like a hunting lioness. Jade chuckled lightly and shook her head, slithering off after the lot of them. Those three had become very reckless in their time apart from the clan, but their bond had grown and strengthened to the point where they could trust and rely on each other when another was in need. It was rather impressive, actually. The spiral hurried after the three of them, sliding through the trees like in stealthy ninja-warrior type fashion. She dove through the trees like a snake with the grace of a dove, skipping lightly into the air and spreading her wings to catch the gentle breeze. But what she saw in the clearing made her stop dead in her tracks. Odyssey was knocked out on the ground, Yuki frozen into place few paces away from him. Hester was bleeding from a gash in her neck, cowering beneath the shade of an oak tree with wide, fearful eyes. And smack-dab in the center, where the dirt was filled with gouges and bloodstains, Aiden was pinned to the ground by a dragon five times his size who holding claws the size of small swords to his neck. The mirror gasped for breath, his chest rising and falling rapidly as he fearfully eyed the talons pressed into his throat. Jade watch with wide, horror-struck eyes at the dragon raised it's head, cast in complete shadow, to meet her gaze. The dragon held themselves like a hunter. From the arch of their neck to the curve of their claws, it was clear that whoever this was was born to kill. And those claws were poised at the throat of a small, squirming dragonet, his vibrant orange eyes shut tight with fear of what was soon to come.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond[/size] yes i know i suck at this

(velociraptors)

Day 159:
The sound of shattering ice broke the still atmosphere like a knife slicing through the air, jolting every dragon out of their fragile state of calmness. Odyssey leaped up first, drawing his sword in the blink of an eye, the sunlight flashing dazzlingly off of it's shimmering blade.

Yuki materialized moments later, claws flexed and snout twisted into a snarl. "Someone's attacking." She growled, her normally smooth, laid-back voice distorted with the viciousness reflected in her eyes. All Odyssey needed to do was nod and they took off together, vanishing between the trees in a flash of scales. Aiden hastily bounded after them, spreading his wings to catch more momentum as he ran.

But Hester stayed behind, gazing after the two of them with wide, pale green eyes. Before Jade could speak up, Hester stood and followed the other two, prowling after them like a hunting lioness.

Jade chuckled lightly and shook her head, slithering off after the lot of them. Those three had become very reckless in their time apart from the clan, but their bond had grown and strengthened to the point where they could trust and rely on each other when another was in need. It was rather impressive, actually.

The spiral hurried after the three of them, sliding through the trees like in stealthy ninja-warrior type fashion. She dove through the trees like a snake with the grace of a dove, skipping lightly into the air and spreading her wings to catch the gentle breeze.

But what she saw in the clearing made her stop dead in her tracks. Odyssey was knocked out on the ground, Yuki frozen into place few paces away from him. Hester was bleeding from a gash in her neck, cowering beneath the shade of an oak tree with wide, fearful eyes.

And smack-dab in the center, where the dirt was filled with gouges and bloodstains, Aiden was pinned to the ground by a dragon five times his size who holding claws the size of small swords to his neck. The mirror gasped for breath, his chest rising and falling rapidly as he fearfully eyed the talons pressed into his throat.

Jade watch with wide, horror-struck eyes at the dragon raised it's head, cast in complete shadow, to meet her gaze. The dragon held themselves like a hunter. From the arch of their neck to the curve of their claws, it was clear that whoever this was was born to kill. And those claws were poised at the throat of a small, squirming dragonet, his vibrant orange eyes shut tight with fear of what was soon to come.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond
yes i know i suck at this
clever girl
clever girl
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
O.O
O.O
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
WOAH
WOAH
2019-08-22.png
NIUUUU you better not kill fable if i'm right about that
NIUUUU you better not kill fable if i'm right about that
friendly bump!
friendly bump!
2019-08-22.png
I HAVE NOT FOUND MEH BERRIES
I HAVE NOT FOUND MEH BERRIES
@RiaFire11
ALL MY DRAGONS ARE DEAD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA