Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | {{LORE WIP}} The Cove
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][size=7][font=Century Gothic]THE GARDENS[/font][/size] [size=3][i]Atop the cliffs, before the Forest edge lies a little patch of good quality earth[/i][/size] [/center] [item=] [center][size=5][font=Century Gothic]GATHERED ITEMS[/font][/size] [size=2]WIP here.[/size] [b]COMMON[/b] [item=Speckled Tortoise][item=garden tender][item=Spotted Goat][item=goat][item=Ruffletail Slug][item=Palefoot Slug] [b]UNCOMMON[/b] [item=Patio Rose] [b]RARE[/b] [/center]
THE GARDENS
Atop the cliffs, before the Forest edge lies a little patch of good quality earth

GATHERED ITEMS
WIP here.

COMMON
Speckled Tortoise Garden Tender Spotted Goat Goat Ruffletail Slug Palefoot Slug

UNCOMMON
Patio Rose

RARE
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
[center][size=7][font=Century Gothic]THE LIGHTHOUSE[/font][/size] [size=3][i]Being able to see for miles is one of the perks of this ancient building[/i][/size] [/center] [center][size=5][font=Century Gothic]GATHERED ITEMS[/font][/size] [size=2]WIP here.[/size] [b]COMMON[/b] [item=southern gull][item=blue-footed gull] [b]UNCOMMON[/b] [b]RARE[/b] [/center]
THE LIGHTHOUSE
Being able to see for miles is one of the perks of this ancient building

GATHERED ITEMS
WIP here.

COMMON
Southern Gull Blue-footed Gull

UNCOMMON

RARE
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
[center][size=7][font=Century Gothic]THE CLIFFS[/font][/size] [size=3][i]Surrounding the Cove with unmoving faces of stone[/i][/size] [/center] [center][size=5][font=Century Gothic]GATHERED ITEMS[/font][/size] [size=2]WIP here.[/size] [b]COMMON[/b] [item=longgrass stalk][item=longweed bunch][item=succulent spears][item=Senecio Haworthii][item=Lilac Time Sempervivum][item=cliffside milkweed][item=sunbeam rotala][item=southern gull][item=blue-footed gull] [b]UNCOMMON[/b] [item=Wild Catsup][item=lace lantana][item=leopard gecko][item=two-tone brown beetle] [b]RARE[/b] [item=delta orchid][item=fragrant orchid][item=bobwhite quail] [/center]
THE CLIFFS
Surrounding the Cove with unmoving faces of stone

GATHERED ITEMS
WIP here.

COMMON
Longgrass Stalk Longweed Bunch Succulent Spears Senecio Haworthii Lilac Time Sempervivum Cliffside Milkweed Sunbeam Rotala Southern Gull Blue-footed Gull

UNCOMMON
Wild Catsup Lace Lantana Leopard Gecko Two-tone Brown Beetle

RARE
Delta Orchid Fragrant Orchid Bobwhite Quail
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
[center][size=7][font=Century Gothic]THE SHALLOWS[/font][/size] [size=3][i]Waters warmed by the sun and teaming with fish swill the sand gently[/i][/size] [/center] [center][size=5][font=Century Gothic]GATHERED ITEMS[/font][/size] [size=2]WIP here.[/size] [b]COMMON[/b] [item=Sea Grass][item=dune vampire][item=southern gull][item=blue-footed gull][item=snapping turtle] [item=steppes box turtle][item=olive sea snake][item=ghostcrab][item=seashore digger][item=pastel scallop] [item=hypnotic scallop][item=gilded tetras][item=cyan tetras][item=rosaline gulper][item=firebelly shark] [item=crystalline myctophid][item=amber goby][item=almandine goby][item=onyx craylet][item=chalcedony craylet] [item=butterflyfish][item=copperband butterflyfish] [b]UNCOMMON[/b] [item=SeaBerry][item=Green Algae][item=longweed bunch][item=rotala][item=Water Strider] [item=water bug][item=flameburst waterstrider][item=algaestrider][item=swimming anole][item=marine iguana] [item=golden betta][item=violet betta][item=crowntail surgling][item=crowntail wanderer][item=bluebell clownfish] [item=clownfish][item=eel fry][item=eel larvae] [b]RARE[/b] [item=coral dweller][item=Spotted stingray][item=Black Diamond Stingray][item=Marbled Stingray][item=citrus lionfish][item=venomspite invader][item=chameleon seal][item=striped seal][item=leatherback sea turtle][item=flatback sea turtle] [/center]
THE SHALLOWS
Waters warmed by the sun and teaming with fish swill the sand gently

GATHERED ITEMS
WIP here.

COMMON
Sea Grass Dune Vampire Southern Gull Blue-footed Gull Snapping Turtle
Steppes Box Turtle Olive Sea Snake Ghostcrab Seashore Digger Pastel Scallop
Hypnotic Scallop Gilded Tetras Cyan Tetras Rosaline Gulper Firebelly Shark
Crystalline Myctophid Amber Goby Almandine Goby Onyx Craylet Chalcedony Craylet
Butterflyfish Copperband Butterflyfish

UNCOMMON
Seaberry Green Algae Longweed Bunch Rotala Water Strider
Water Bug Flameburst Waterstrider Algaestrider Swimming Anole Marine Iguana
Golden Betta Violet Betta Crowntail Surgling Crowntail Wanderer Bluebell Clownfish
Clownfish Eel Fry Eel Larvae

RARE
Coral Dweller Spotted Stingray Black Diamond Stingray Marbled Stingray Citrus Lionfish Venomspite Invader Chameleon Seal Striped Seal Leatherback Sea Turtle Flatback Sea Turtle
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
[center][size=7][font=Century Gothic]THE REEF[/font][/size] [size=3][i]The seam which sews together the shallows and the deep[/i][/size] [/center] [center][size=5][font=Century Gothic]GATHERED ITEMS[/font][/size] [size=2]WIP here.[/size] [b]COMMON[/b] [b]UNCOMMON[/b] [b]RARE[/b] [item=coral dweller][item=Spotted stingray][item=Black Diamond Stingray][item=Marbled Stingray][item=citrus lionfish][item=venomspite invader][item=chameleon seal][item=striped seal][item=leatherback sea turtle][item=flatback sea turtle] [/center]
THE REEF
The seam which sews together the shallows and the deep

GATHERED ITEMS
WIP here.

COMMON

UNCOMMON

RARE
Coral Dweller Spotted Stingray Black Diamond Stingray Marbled Stingray Citrus Lionfish Venomspite Invader Chameleon Seal Striped Seal Leatherback Sea Turtle Flatback Sea Turtle
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
[center][size=7][font=Century Gothic]THE DEEP[/font][/size] [size=3][i]A sharp drop into the dark cold waters which are home to some of the best foods[/i][/size] [/center] [center][size=5][font=Century Gothic]GATHERED ITEMS[/font][/size] [size=2]WIP here.[/size] [b]COMMON[/b] [item=murkbottom kelp][item=giant kelp][item=ghostcrab][item=seashore digger][item=pastel scallop] [item=hypnotic scallop][item=spineback slug][item=bluespine slug][item=balloon belly magi][item=Lyretail Puffer] [item=dragonfish][item=goldbelly dragonfish][item=shalefin][item=venerable shalefin][item=bamboo shrimp] [item=wood shrimp][item=blacksaddle wrasse][item=dogtooth wrasse][item=eyebiter][item=deepwater constructor] [b]UNCOMMON[/b] [item=scaleskin marlin][item=swordfish][item=umbral catfish][item=armored catfish][item=broadback pleco] [item=pleco][item=eel fry][item=eel larvae][item=redstreak frilled eel][item=yellow-frilled eel] [item=sandyshore sea bass][item=sea bass][item=deepsea yawner][item=humpback anglerfish] [b]RARE[/b] [item=chameleon seal][item=striped seal][item=leatherback sea turtle][item=flatback sea turtle] [item=spotted stingray][item=coral dweller][item=Black Diamond Stingray][item=Marbled Stingray][item=ragesquid][item=spotted seabeak] [item=] [/center]
THE DEEP
A sharp drop into the dark cold waters which are home to some of the best foods

GATHERED ITEMS
WIP here.

COMMON
Murkbottom Kelp Giant Kelp Ghostcrab Seashore Digger Pastel Scallop
Hypnotic Scallop Spineback Slug Bluespine Slug Balloon Belly Magi Lyretail Puffer
Dragonfish Goldbelly Dragonfish Shalefin Venerable Shalefin Bamboo Shrimp
Wood Shrimp Blacksaddle Wrasse Dogtooth Wrasse Eyebiter Deepwater Constructor

UNCOMMON
Scaleskin Marlin Swordfish Umbral Catfish Armored Catfish Broadback Pleco
Pleco Eel Fry Eel Larvae Redstreak Frilled Eel Yellow-Frilled Eel
Sandyshore Sea Bass Sea Bass Deepsea Yawner Humpback Anglerfish

RARE
Chameleon Seal Striped Seal Leatherback Sea Turtle Flatback Sea Turtle
Spotted Stingray Coral Dweller Black Diamond Stingray Marbled Stingray Ragesquid Spotted Seabeak

Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
[center][size=7][font=Century Gothic]THE FOREST EDGE[/font][/size] [size=3][i]Spaced out trees and wildlife everywhere makes for great insect hunting[/i][/size] [/center] [center][size=5][font=Century Gothic]GATHERED ITEMS[/font][/size] [size=2]WIP here.[/size] [b]COMMON[/b] [item=common boxwood][item=Fogflower][item=edamame][item=blackberry][item=raspberry] [item=grove fern][item=golden milkweed][item=sunbeam rotala][item=salt-marsh mosquito][item=centipede] [item=albino dasher][item=bark centipede][item=white cabbage butterfly][item=redworm][item=greenworm] [item=blackworm][item=earthworm][item=grouse][item=hooded hen][item=dappled clucker] [item=dusk orpington][item=flecked bushrunner][item=false-peacock quail][item=panther anole][item=balsas anole] [item=roan mouse][item=common sparrow][item=java sparrow][item=cottontail rabbit][item=old world rabbit] [item=tree gecko][item=newt][item=Bar-Headed Goose][item=brent goose][item=Red-Breasted Goose] [item=black squirrel][item=grey squirrel][item=red squirrel][item=bush rat][item=fancy rat] [b]UNCOMMON[/b] [item=myosotis][item=alstroemeria][item=cricket][item=two-tone brown beetle][item=leaf beetle] [item=honeybee][item=aradus][item=millipede][item=protective wasp][item=two-tone wasp] [item=dwarf fawn][item=micro deer][item=Spotted Goat][item=goat][item=game fowl] [item=forestpath rooster][item=shrew][item=hooded skunk][item=musk scrapper][item=skunk] [item=spotted skunk][item=crow][item=magpie][item=bleeding heart crow][item=ermine] [item=ferret][item=weasel] [b]RARE[/b] [item=delta orchid][item=fragrant orchid][item=golden coa moth][item=everglade hedgehog][item=Leucistic crow] [b]SUPER RARE[/b] [item=heart rose] [/center]
THE FOREST EDGE
Spaced out trees and wildlife everywhere makes for great insect hunting

GATHERED ITEMS
WIP here.

COMMON
Common Boxwood Fogflower Edamame Blackberry Raspberry
Grove Fern Golden Milkweed Sunbeam Rotala Salt-Marsh Mosquito Centipede
Albino Dasher Bark Centipede White Cabbage Butterfly Redworm Greenworm
Blackworm Earthworm Grouse Hooded Hen Dappled Clucker
Dusk Orpington Flecked Bushrunner False-Peacock Quail Panther Anole Balsas Anole
Roan Mouse Common Sparrow Java Sparrow Cottontail Rabbit Old World Rabbit
Tree Gecko Newt Bar-Headed Goose Brent Goose Red-Breasted Goose
Black Squirrel Grey Squirrel Red Squirrel Bush Rat Fancy Rat

UNCOMMON
Myosotis Alstroemeria Cricket Two-tone Brown Beetle Leaf Beetle
Honeybee Aradus Millipede Protective Wasp Two-tone Wasp
Dwarf Fawn Micro Deer Spotted Goat Goat Game Fowl
Forestpath Rooster Shrew Hooded Skunk Musk Scrapper Skunk
Spotted Skunk Crow Magpie Bleeding Heart Crow Ermine
Ferret Weasel

RARE
Delta Orchid Fragrant Orchid Golden Coa Moth Everglade Hedgehog Leucistic Crow

SUPER RARE
Heart Rose

Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
[center][size=7][font=Century Gothic]THE FOREST HEART[/font][/size] [size=3][i]Little light filters through and the only sounds are from the creatures who call it home[/i][/size] [/center] [center][size=5][font=Century Gothic]GATHERED ITEMS[/font][/size] [size=2]WIP here.[/size] [b]COMMON[/b] [item=blackberry][item=raspberry][item=Acorn][item=star moss][item=blue entoloma] [item=emetic russula][item=garden snail][item=land snail][item=white lipped snail][item=banded snail] [item=nymph][item=maggot][item=meal moth][item=centipede][item=albino dasher] [item=bark centipede][item=redworm][item=greenworm][item=blackworm][item=earthworm] [item=drywood termite][item=subterranean termite][item=downy mouse][item=bluebite rattler][item=banded rattlesnake] [item=panther anole][item=balsas anole][item=roan mouse][item=bush rat][item=fancy rat] [item=black squirrel][item=grey squirrel][item=red squirrel][item=emerald ratsnake][item=arroyo toad] [item=toad][item=brown spot toad][item=common sparrow][item=java sparrow][item=hooded hen] [item=dappled clucker][item=dusk orpington][item=flecked bushrunner][item=false-peacock quail] [b]UNCOMMON[/b] [item=myosotis][item=alstroemeria][item=boxwood][item=ancient mushroom][item=dwarf mushroom] [item=giant millipede][item=blue cricket][item=leaf beetle][item=aradus][item=spotted goat] [item=goat][item=ram][item=lesser dreadram][item=squirrel monkey][item=musk scrapper] [item=skunk][item=spotted skunk][item=hooded skunk][item=emerald striker][item=onyx cobra] [item=opal cobra][item=amethyst striker][item=raccoon][item=nooccar][item=silver raccoon] [item=crow][item=magpie][item=bleeding heart crow][item=cottontail rabbit][item=old world rabbit] [item=ermine][item=ferret][item=weasel][item=Bar-Headed Goose][item=brent goose] [item=Red-Breasted Goose][item=shrew][item=tree gecko] [b]RARE[/b] [item=feverfew][item=umbra parthenium][item=leucistic crow][item=darkwood titan][item=goliath beetle] [item=hardshell moonsting][item=firebelly scorpion][item=redclaw scorpion][item=everglade hedgehog][item=dreamwaker] [b]SUPER RARE[/b] [item=heart rose] [/center]
THE FOREST HEART
Little light filters through and the only sounds are from the creatures who call it home

GATHERED ITEMS
WIP here.

COMMON
Blackberry Raspberry Acorn Star Moss Blue Entoloma
Emetic Russula Garden Snail Land Snail White Lipped Snail Banded Snail
Nymph Maggot Meal Moth Centipede Albino Dasher
Bark Centipede Redworm Greenworm Blackworm Earthworm
Drywood Termite Subterranean Termite Downy Mouse Bluebite Rattler Banded Rattlesnake
Panther Anole Balsas Anole Roan Mouse Bush Rat Fancy Rat
Black Squirrel Grey Squirrel Red Squirrel Emerald Ratsnake Arroyo Toad
Toad Brown Spot Toad Common Sparrow Java Sparrow Hooded Hen
Dappled Clucker Dusk Orpington Flecked Bushrunner False-Peacock Quail

UNCOMMON
Myosotis Alstroemeria Boxwood Ancient Mushroom Dwarf Mushroom
Giant Millipede Blue Cricket Leaf Beetle Aradus Spotted Goat
Goat Ram Lesser Dreadram Squirrel Monkey Musk Scrapper
Skunk Spotted Skunk Hooded Skunk Emerald Striker Onyx Cobra
Opal Cobra Amethyst Striker Raccoon Nooccar Silver Raccoon
Crow Magpie Bleeding Heart Crow Cottontail Rabbit Old World Rabbit
Ermine Ferret Weasel Bar-Headed Goose Brent Goose
Red-Breasted Goose Shrew Tree Gecko

RARE
Feverfew Umbra Parthenium Leucistic Crow Darkwood Titan Goliath Beetle
Hardshell Moonsting Firebelly Scorpion Redclaw Scorpion Everglade Hedgehog Dreamwaker

SUPER RARE
Heart Rose
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
[center][size=7][font=Century Gothic]LAKE ENEIDA[/font][/size] [size=3][i]A mineral rich freshwater lake in the heart of the forest[/i][/size] [/center] [center][size=5][font=Century Gothic]GATHERED ITEMS[/font][/size] [size=2]WIP here.[/size] [b]COMMON[/b] [item=siltvine][item=anubias nana][item=ringscale arowana][item=showman's arowana][item=uaru] [item=broadstripe uaru] [item=emerald shiners][item=pineapple shiners] [b]UNCOMMON[/b] [item=Leucistic Axolotl][item=Nightrage Axolotl][item=Mudpuppy][item=Pale Pygmy Hippo][item=Pygmy Hippo] [b]RARE[/b] [item=Golden Reefprince][item=] [/center]
LAKE ENEIDA
A mineral rich freshwater lake in the heart of the forest

GATHERED ITEMS
WIP here.

COMMON
Siltvine Anubias Nana Ringscale Arowana Showman's Arowana Uaru
Broadstripe Uaru Emerald Shiners Pineapple Shiners

UNCOMMON
Leucistic Axolotl Nightrage Axolotl Mudpuppy Pale Pygmy Hippo Pygmy Hippo

RARE
Golden Reefprince
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
[center][size=7][font=Century Gothic]THE CREEK[/font][/size] [size=3][i]A mineral rich freshwater lake in the heart of the forest[/i][/size] [/center] [center][size=5][font=Century Gothic]GATHERED ITEMS[/font][/size] [size=2]WIP here.[/size] [b]COMMON[/b] [item=siltvine][item=anubias nana][item=ringscale arowana][item=showman's arowana][item=uaru] [item=broadstripe uaru] [item=emerald shiners][item=pineapple shiners] [b]UNCOMMON[/b] [item=Leucistic Axolotl][item=Nightrage Axolotl][item=Mudpuppy][item=Pale Pygmy Hippo][item=Pygmy Hippo] [b]RARE[/b] [item=Golden Reefprince][item=] [/center]
THE CREEK
A mineral rich freshwater lake in the heart of the forest

GATHERED ITEMS
WIP here.

COMMON
Siltvine Anubias Nana Ringscale Arowana Showman's Arowana Uaru
Broadstripe Uaru Emerald Shiners Pineapple Shiners

UNCOMMON
Leucistic Axolotl Nightrage Axolotl Mudpuppy Pale Pygmy Hippo Pygmy Hippo

RARE
Golden Reefprince
Visiting the Cove?